OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 30, 2014, 10:21:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Healed by the lord.  (Read 572 times) Average Rating: 0
fennik

« on: March 23, 2005, 01:39:48 AM »

Well ive had this cold for about 2 days, it was mostly attacking my nose area and when i would breathe my lugs would hurt. I turned on the gospil channel and i began to pray to jesus, prayed and prayed...then i put my hands on my nose and asked jesus to heal me since this cold was very bad. As i prayed and prayed my body began to shiver and shake really bad, then my heart started beating really fast and it was pounding so hard, i was laying down so it was not beating hard from any movments or activities from me...my eyes were closed and my body  was shaking as my heart was pounding out of my chest i felt this overwhelming power overcome me. Just then, i knew i was healed...i took my hands off of my face and thanked the lord for healing me, i could finally breathe without my lungs hurting and i felt so refreshed, i was healed.Then i stood up and felt the power of the lord within me, the greatest power that one could imagine. Makes me think what else i could do by calling on the name of the lord for others... Smiley Give thanks,
Please, feel free to comment or ask question.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 01:48:27 AM by fennik » Logged

NULL
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 01:56:53 AM »

Thanks for sharing. The Lord Jesus Christ is a very compassionate Lord.

Welcome to our site. Please take some time to read up on the Church that the Lord founded--the Orthodox Christian Church.

Anastasios

Please Buy My Book!

Disclaimer: Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodo
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: