OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 30, 2014, 02:41:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Family Financial Issues  (Read 149 times) Average Rating: 0
wainscottbl
By the grace of God, King of the South, Grand Duke of Louisville, Bardstown, Lexington and all the Kentuckys, Prince of Alaska, East Ukraine, Crimea and Wallachia
Warned
OC.net guru

Faith: One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

A woman's beauty with the steadiness of the man.

« on: February 03, 2014, 09:11:32 PM »

So my family owns three properties and is about to sell one (our current home) because the demonically accursed and wretched bankers, the servants of hell, want to play games with interest and all of that. If there is any sin that angers me more along with abortion it is usury, by which the greedy and unscrupulous do not scruple to do injury to the body politic. There is plenty among the fathers written against usury and the evil of lending at interest because of the harm it does to society. Well, pray for us. We're not in horrible financial straights but pray that things work out. Pray for my anger that I will not make foolish comments about the Jews in my anger, which gives scandal to my family. My mother is Mormon and she does not understand the evil of usury sin Mormonism does not understand that to be evil or teach that it is. And my father, well, he's not even Christian so he sees no evil in the lack of scruple in how the money lenders work. I am trying to convince them to act rationally in how they go about this and it seems they are, more or less. But pray that things work out and that I keep my temper. There is also some marital problems between my parents dealing with money, so that makes things worse. I just want what is best for my mother especially because she works so hard and I feel a hatred that is hard to control for the greedy.

Had to change that last animated signature. It's sure to trigger a seizure in anyone....but Kel does love orange soda and I like red wine.
SolEX01
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 10:54:08 PM »

Lord have mercy.
WPM
Revolutionary Writer
Archon

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 11:06:13 PM »

Most Holy Trinity, have mercy on us. X3 Thrice-Blessed Angelic Hymn
Maximum Bob
Archon

Faith: Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Personal Text? We can have personal text?

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 12:14:07 AM »

Lord, have mercy.

Countdown to our Baptisms and Chrismations:

Psalm 37:23 The Lord guides a man safely in the way he should go.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: