OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 01, 2014, 12:45:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More related incidents to the NJ Coptic Family Murder  (Read 917 times) Average Rating: 0
EkhristosAnesti
'I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."' - Psalm 91:2
Archon

Faith: Oriental Orthodox

Pope St Kyrillos VI

« on: March 13, 2005, 08:01:42 AM »

I only re-open this issue because I have found further up-to-date information related to this particular incident. I will refrain from responding to any opposition to me in this thread, until that opposition is capable of dealing with the substance of the articles in question. The facts are there in the other thread, and there's more here. I’m here to discuss those facts, and not give a Kleenex to those who can only cry about them.

First, i'd like to apologise to Anastasios for causing him to close the previous thread, and to Jennifer and others who may have been offended, at my remarks concerning her "stupidity".

I couldn't help myself, Im an arab guy, my prophet Muhammed and my God allah told me that females were generally stupid:

“Allah said ‘I am obliged to make Eve bleed once every month for she made this tree bleed [yep, thats right, trees bleed in Islam]. I must also make her stupid, though I created her intelligent.’ Since Allah afflicted Eve (with this punishment), all of the women in this world now menstruate and they are stupid.” (Tarikh Al-Tabari, Volume 1, number 280)

“The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’” (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 48, Number 826)
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/048.sbt.html

Cheesy
Allah hu akbar!

I would like to bring forth the following articles, related to the issue at hand:[/u]

"Copts fear Christian conversion sparked unsolved murders" Posted: March 1, 2005
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43093

Islamists threaten U.S. Christian worker - Website lists address, photo, prayer for delivery of 'fatty neck' - February 8, 2005: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42757

Here's an unrelated article, relating to the threat of those who leave Islam, even in western countries such as Engliand. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1470584,00.html

Here's a related article that was published just yesterday:

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43255

Christian convert gets Muslim death threat
'We will slaughter you like the lamb that you worship'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: March 12, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern

-¬ 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

A Muslim convert to Christianity who discusses his faith with Muslims on a popular Internet chat site has received a death threat.

The threat posted on the New York-based site PalTalk came after a WorldNetDaily column published the man's name and comments on the slaying of four members of a New Jersey Coptic Christian family, reported the weblog Jihad Watch.

The message is similar to others aimed at a number of Christians who are tracked systematically by a radical Islamic website, barsomyat.com.

The target of the threat, Ahmed Mohamed, a convert to the Coptic Christian Church, uses the moniker "Ahmed_love_Jesus" on PalTalk.

The message sent March 6 reads:

"Know this, Ahmed_love_Jesus, we tracked you and being in America will not help you. Your blood is lawful and we will kill you soon.
If you were with me I would have killed you.
I will know where you are and kill you someday. "

"Ahmed_Love_Jesus, by the life of your mother's [obscenity deleted], your blood is lawful. We know where you are in America and we will slaughter you like the lamb that you worship."

[Note how this article was published just yesterday, and how the above comment bears strikingly resemblance to the threat i described that I had personally received from a Muslim, who as I explained - first cursed my mother, and then threatened me.]

A WND column March 1 by Maria Sliwa said Mohamed was one of the targeted Christians whose photo and contact information were posted on barsomyat.com because he debated Muslims on PalTalk.

Mohamed told Sliwa that while sometimes afraid, he is prepared to die for his faith.

Hossam Armanious, the Coptic Christian from Jersey City, N.J., who was found slain Jan. 14 with his wife and two daughters, received a death threat from a Muslim PalTalk user two months before his murder: "You'd better stop this bull ... or we are going to track you down like a chicken and kill you."

As WorldNetDaily reported, a Christian aid worker who writes for an evangelical news service has been targeted for death by contributors to an Islamist website.

Posting on the Houston-based site Al Ansar, the Islamists blamed Jeremy Reynalds, director of Joy Junction in New Mexico, for the demise of another website, mawsuat.com, and asked if anyone else had more information on him, according to Internet Haganah.

Internet Haganah describes itself as a "global open-source intelligence network dedicated to confronting Internet use by Islamist terrorist organizations, their supporters, enablers and apologists."

In the subsequent discussion thread on Al Ansar, the Islamists posted Reynalds' home address so he would be "visited" and then a photograph with the wish that his ribs would be broken.

Another offered prayers to Allah that Reynalds' "fatty neck" would be delivered to them, a reference to Islamists' common execution method of decapitation.

The FBI reportedly is investigating barsomyat.com
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 08:06:09 AM by EkhristosAnesti » Logged

No longer an active member of this forum. Sincerest apologies to anyone who has taken offence to anything posted in youthful ignorance or negligence prior to my leaving this forum - October, 2012.

"Philosophy is the imitation by a man of what is better, according to what is possible" - St Severus
Fr. David
The Poster Formerly Known as "Pedro"
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA, Diocese of the South

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 10:05:53 AM »

First, i'd like to apologise to Anastasios for causing him to close the previous thread, and to Jennifer and others who may have been offended, at my remarks concerning her "stupidity".

I couldn't help myself, Im an arab guy, my prophet Muhammed and my God allah told me that females were generally stupid:

OK, man...look...you present some really good, well-informed arguments.  I don't dispute that, and they represent a very real, very large faction in Islam.  Acknowledged.  But the above is no kind of apology, neither to Anastasios or Jennifer.

You apologize for causing him to close the previous thread--which was done because of inflammatory name-calling--and then you bring up Jennifer's apparent "pet-name-of-the-week" (she's right; she's had a lot of 'em here) and then not only say it again, but shrug it off by saying you "couldn't help yourself," saying that, being an arab guy makes Muhammed your prophet and Allah your God, which would not only offend women, but those in arabic-speaking Orthodoxy, who do worship Allah, only in Spirit and in Truth.

You are entirely capable, I'm guessing, of presenting your arguments in a lucid way, as you have, without the inflammatory side notes that, even though they wouldn't do so in a perfect world, cause others to dismiss you out of hand due to the lack of respect you show them.

I'm gonna anticipate Anastasios here and lock this.

Priest in the Orthodox Church in America - ordained on March 18, 2012

Oh Taste and See (my defunct blog)

From Protestant to Orthodox (my conversion story)
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: