Author Topic: No Unread Posts Option  (Read 681 times)

Offline Papist

• Patriarch of Pontification
  • Toumarches
No Unread Posts Option
« on: January 13, 2014, 10:03:43 PM »
When I log in and go to the forum page, I no longer have the option of seeing "Unread Posts."

Can someone help me out? Thanks.
"For, by its immensity, the divine substance surpasses every form that our intellect reaches. Thus we are unable to apprehend it by knowing what it is. Yet we are able to have some knowledge of it by knowing what it is not." - St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa contra gentiles, I, 14.

Offline Papist

• Toumarches
Re: No Unread Posts Option
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 01:52:33 PM »
nevermind. Figured it out.
"For, by its immensity, the divine substance surpasses every form that our intellect reaches. Thus we are unable to apprehend it by knowing what it is. Yet we are able to have some knowledge of it by knowing what it is not." - St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa contra gentiles, I, 14.

Online augustin717

• Taxiarches
  • The icon is of myself
  • Faith: Dyophistie / anti-severian/
  • Jurisdiction: With Pews
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 02:15:02 PM »
How? I too, don't have it anymore.
Holy martyr Proterius, patriarch of Alexandria,  pray for us!
Pro-homosexual Hypocrite in residence

Offline Papist

• Toumarches
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 03:12:59 PM »
right under where it says "simple machines forum" you will see a little "plus sign" box. If you click it, more options on your page will open, including the "Show unread posts" function.