Author Topic: Child britney. Her Cancer has spread, pulse is low, machine breathing for her  (Read 861 times)

Offline alostsoul

Hi there,

Please kindly pray for my cousin Britney. She's only 12 years old and has been fighting cancer her whole life. Her cancer has spread and her pulse is low. She has an infection and she cannot breathe on her own so she is hooked on a machine. Her doctor says these 72 hours are important for her to get through as they are giving her another round of chemo (we dont know if she can handle it because she could barely handle the last one). Please pray she survives this (even the smallest prayer counts as long as the heart is in it). Her parents and younger brother are in agony). God bless you.

Offline Maria

• Orthodox Christian
  • Toumarches
  • O most Holy Theotokos, save us.
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: GOC
Lord have mercy on Britney and grant her health and salvation.
Ἅγιος ὁ Θεός
Ἅγιος ἰσχυρός
Ἅγιος ἀθάνατος
ἐλέησον ἡμας

Offline biro

• Elevator lady, levitate me
  • Site Supporter
  • Hoplitarches
Lord have mercy.

Offline GabrieltheCelt

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox OCA
Lord, have mercy upon little Britney and her family.  Holy Theotokos, pray for the child Britney and comfort her and her family.
"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying

Offline marigold

• OC.net guru
  • Faith: Greek Orthodox
Lord, have mercy on Britney and her family.

Offline Antonious Nikolas

• Orthodox Christian, Miaphysite, Anagnostis
  • Protokentarchos
  • Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker, Bishop of Myra
    • Return to Orthodoxy
  • Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Church
O holy Father, heavenly Physician of our souls and bodies, who have sent Your Only-begotten Son our Lord Jesus Christ to heal all our ailments and deliver us from death: visit and heal Your handmaiden Britney, granting her release from pain and restoration to health and vigor, that she may give thanks unto You and bless Your Holy Name, of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Holy Theotokos, St. Anna, St. Nicholas the Wonderworker and all the Saints please pray for her healing.
Worship is theology, so a church which brings Evangelical and Charismatic "praise & worship" into its corporate life is no longer Orthodox.  It is, by definition, heterodox.  Those "Orthodox" leaders who make theological arguments for the incorporation of heteropraxis into the life of the Church are heretics.

http://returntoorthodoxy.com/

Offline quietmorning

• Archon
  • St. Photini please pray for us!
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
Lord Jesus, Holy God, please have mercy on little Britney and her family.

Holy Theotokos, please pray for this little girl.
In His Mercy,
BethAnna

Offline Hawkeye

• Διονύσιος ὁ Όμηρίτης
  • High Elder
  • Change we can believe in!
  • Faith: More Neronov than Avvakum
  • Jurisdiction: Old Rite, Chapelist
Lord have mercy!
This should be the object of a ruler's care;
His subjects' burden he should manfully bear.
He should not despise them or treat them like dogs
But love them as a father his children loves.

Offline SolEX01

• Toumarches
    • Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Metropolis of New Jersey
Lord have mercy.

Offline xOrthodox4Christx

• Radical Revolutionary Nutbar
  • Taxiarches
  • #FeelTheBern
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: OCA
Lord have mercy.
Not everything I type or have typed in the past is reflective of the teaching of the Orthodox Church, or may not reflect my contemporary views on a subject. (5/30/2015)

I am scaling back posting because the crack in my computer screen makes it harder and harder to type.

Offline Shanghaiski

• Taxiarches
  • Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, Georgia
God save her!
Quote from: GabrieltheCelt
If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Quote from: orthonorm
I would suggest most persons in general avoid any question beginning with why.

Offline Maximum Bob

• Archon
  • Personal Text? We can have personal text?
Lord, have mercy on Britney and her family. Holy Saint Nectarios of Aegina pray for her.
Psalm 37:23 The Lord guides a man safely in the way he should go.

Prov. 3: 5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths.

Offline username!

• Section Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
Through the prayer of st.nektarios Lord Have Mercy

Offline Hiwot

• Christ is Risen!
  • OC.net guru
  • Job 19:25-27
Through the prayer of the Most Holy Theotokos, Lord,have mercy on Britney and her family.
To God be the Glory in all things! Amen!

Only pray for me, that God would give me both inward and outward strength, that I may not only speak, but truly will; and that I may not merely be called a Christian, but really be found to be one. St.Ignatius of Antioch.Epistle to the Romans.

Offline alostsoul

Hi there,

Please kindly pray for my cousin Britney. She's only 12 years old and has been fighting cancer her whole life. Her cancer has spread and her pulse is low. She has an infection and she cannot breathe on her own so she is hooked on a machine. Her doctor says these 72 hours are important for her to get through as they are giving her another round of chemo (we dont know if she can handle it because she could barely handle the last one). Please pray she survives this (even the smallest prayer counts as long as the heart is in it). Her parents and younger brother are in agony). God bless you.

Thank you all for all your kind prayers. Britney is in Heaven now. She mentioned she loved everyone in my family name by name. And then her mom asked her "Are you leaving now?" and She replied yes. Since by the time they brought her to her home town it was dark, they let her body stay in the Church over night (as to not bury her in the dark). The Church where she stayed at was infamous in the Egypt for a portrait of the Theotokos that seeps holy oil. That night the portrait started seeping holy oil for the first time since it last did (about a year before). Her mom said her last motion was as if she was flying. She motioned with her hand as if she was about to fly.A Muslim woman who came to the funeral said she had a vision of her with a man that looked like Christ (she said she didn't know who he was but from her description we knew she was describing Jesus). She cried as she was describing the man with Britney. Again, thank you so much for your kind prayers and may Jesus bless you all.

Offline biro

• Elevator lady, levitate me
  • Site Supporter
  • Hoplitarches
Memory eternal.

Offline Maria

• Orthodox Christian
  • Toumarches
  • O most Holy Theotokos, save us.
  • Jurisdiction: GOC
Memory eternal.
Ἅγιος ὁ Θεός
Ἅγιος ἰσχυρός
Ἅγιος ἀθάνατος
ἐλέησον ἡμας

Offline Maximum Bob

• Archon
  • Personal Text? We can have personal text?
 :'( May her memory be eternal.
Psalm 37:23 The Lord guides a man safely in the way he should go.

Prov. 3: 5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths.

Offline Antonious Nikolas

• Orthodox Christian, Miaphysite, Anagnostis
  • Protokentarchos
  • Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker, Bishop of Myra
    • Return to Orthodoxy
  • Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Church
May God repose her.  I'm sure the Muslim woman's vision was accurate and she is with the Lord now, praying for her family.
Worship is theology, so a church which brings Evangelical and Charismatic "praise & worship" into its corporate life is no longer Orthodox.  It is, by definition, heterodox.  Those "Orthodox" leaders who make theological arguments for the incorporation of heteropraxis into the life of the Church are heretics.

http://returntoorthodoxy.com/

Offline Kerdy

• Taxiarches
May her memory be eternal.

Offline xOrthodox4Christx

• Radical Revolutionary Nutbar
  • Taxiarches
  • #FeelTheBern
  • Jurisdiction: OCA
Memory eternal.
Not everything I type or have typed in the past is reflective of the teaching of the Orthodox Church, or may not reflect my contemporary views on a subject. (5/30/2015)

I am scaling back posting because the crack in my computer screen makes it harder and harder to type.

Offline SolEX01

• Toumarches
    • Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
  • Jurisdiction: Metropolis of New Jersey
My deepest sympathies.   :(

Lord have mercy.

Online Opus118

• Site Supporter
  • Archon

Offline Papist

• Patriarch of Pontification
  • Toumarches
  • An Ideal to Strive Towards
Memory Eternal
My posts no longer forum here.

Offline Pravoslavbob

• Section Moderator
  • Archon
Memory eternal.
Atheists have noetic deficiencies.

Offline Severian

• Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me and help my unbelief!
  • Taxiarches
  • The Patriarch Saint Severus of Antioch
    • St. Jacob Baradeus' Orthodox Christian Fellowship
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of Alexandria (Coptic)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. -The Lord Jesus

The Saviour is made of elements which are distinct from one another yet He is not two Persons. God forbid! For both natures are one by the combination. -St. Gregory Nazianzen

Offline marigold

• OC.net guru
  • Faith: Greek Orthodox

Offline LizaSymonenko

• Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Toumarches
    • St.Mary the Protectress Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral
  • Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.
Memory Eternal!!!
Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria

Offline elephant

• High Elder
Memory Eternal

Offline kelly

• UNSUBSCRIBED
  • Archon
  • My icon of St. Olga Nikolaevna
  • Jurisdiction: Alpaca ministries
[quote author=alostsoul link=topic=55892.msg1066966#msg1066966 date=139026728

Thank you all for all your kind prayers. Britney is in Heaven now. She mentioned she loved everyone in my family name by name. And then her mom asked her "Are you leaving now?" and She replied yes. Since by the time they brought her to her home town it was dark, they let her body stay in the Church over night (as to not bury her in the dark). The Church where she stayed at was infamous in the Egypt for a portrait of the Theotokos that seeps holy oil. That night the portrait started seeping holy oil for the first time since it last did (about a year before). Her mom said her last motion was as if she was flying. She motioned with her hand as if she was about to fly.A Muslim woman who came to the funeral said she had a vision of her with a man that looked like Christ (she said she didn't know who he was but from her description we knew she was describing Jesus). She cried as she was describing the man with Britney. Again, thank you so much for your kind prayers and may Jesus bless you all.
[/quote]

This is beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. Memory Eternal.
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands. - Proverbs 31:13

This user posts here but probably shouldn't.

Offline Jovan

• High Elder
Memory eternal.

Lord, grant the fullness of thy kingdom, joy and perfect love for your daughter Britney in eternity as she blessed the world with her loving presence!
“Belatedly I loved thee, O Beauty so ancient and so new, belatedly I loved thee. For see, thou wast within and I was without, and I sought thee out there."

Offline vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches
  • Faith: Serbian Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of New Gracanica
May God grant your family comfort, and may He hear Britney's intercessions for us sinners yet on Earth.
Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.