1. I like the idea of dragging St. Symeon into the modern age.
2. The graphics are nice and simple.
3. The bit with the butterfly was nice. It showed the Saint to love the Creation of his Lord. Asceticism is not a rejection of beauty nor of the works of God per se.
1. The animation drags out too long.
2. The conversations are not particularly riveting.
3. I don't feel that you have captured the spirit of the Saint, nor of his theology.
4. There is no sound or colour, which would be nice.
5. What about the fact that St. Symeon's towers kept getting bigger? That would be interesting to see.