OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 23, 2014, 08:23:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: De donde sois?  (Read 2066 times) Average Rating: 0
Xpycoctomos

« on: February 22, 2005, 01:39:50 AM »

Me intriga que haya hispanoparlantes en un foro ortodoxo.  De donde sois todos?  Sois ortodoxos, catecumenos?  Si no, que es lo q os atrae aqui?  Pregunto solo por curiosidad, nada mas.

Dios os bendiga!

John

NULL
Fr. David
The Poster Formerly Known as "Pedro"
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA, Diocese of the South

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 08:12:42 AM »

Pues, ¿usted es de España? ¿Argentina?  Hace mucho tiempo que veo usado el vosotros....

Soy ortodoxo (obviamente) y estadounidense (y anglo).  Me convertí a la fe Ortodoxa hace cuatro años.  Era Bautista (Evangélico) antes.

¡Bienvenido al foro!

Pedro

Priest in the Orthodox Church in America - ordained on March 18, 2012

Oh Taste and See (my defunct blog)

From Protestant to Orthodox (my conversion story)
TonyS
High Elder

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 09:06:21 AM »

John,

Soy nacido en EEUU de madre norteamericana y padre costarricense.

TonyS

Tómame como al tequila, de un golpe y sin pensarlo. - Ricardo Arjona

I'd be a fool to surrender when I know I can be a contender
and if everbody's a sinner then everybody can be a winner
I'll see you when yo
SetFree
King of Kings

Faith: Oriental Orthodox (Catechumen)
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Church

Christ, Our God, To Earth Descendeth...

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 05:57:32 PM »

Buenos Dias Juan,
   Soy de Tejas.  Soy Catecumeno.  Antes, Era Bautista tambien.  Soy de ascendencia puertorriquena.  Mi padre es boricua y mi mama es gringa Cheesy

Atentamente,
Adrian Davila

At His Feet The Six-Winged Seraph, Cherubim, With Sleepless Eye, Veil Their Faces To His Presence As With Ceasless Voice They Cry:ÂÂ  Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!ÂÂ  Lord Most High! --From the Liturgy of St. James (Translated by Gerard Moultrie)
SetFree
King of Kings

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 06:02:49 PM »

John,

Soy nacido en EEUU de madre norteamericana y padre costarricense.

TonyS

Juan, pienso que la manera correcta para decir "I was born" es "naci" (con acento sobre la "I")  Lo siento, pero uno de mis profesores es muy extrano y toda siempre tiene que ser correcta.  Hablo "Tex-Mex" y a ella no le gusta ese idioma (actualmente es dialecto, pero...).  Dice que es idioma para tontos.  Entonces, creo que soy tonto. Grin

At His Feet The Six-Winged Seraph, Cherubim, With Sleepless Eye, Veil Their Faces To His Presence As With Ceasless Voice They Cry:ÂÂ  Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!ÂÂ  Lord Most High! --From the Liturgy of St. James (Translated by Gerard Moultrie)
Rymlianin

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2005, 10:59:46 PM »

Perdon, pero pegue la tecla incorrecta. Soy cristiano ortodoxo desde 1968. Soy mexicano estadounidense, cuyo primer idioma fue el castellano. Viajo anualmente a México y conozco unas cuantas parroquias ortodoxas en el D.F. y afuera de la capital. Los latinos ortodoxos no somos muchisimos  pero tampoco somos pocos. Hay parroquias en casi cada país de Iberoamérica y también en España.

Corregido para evitar la repetición. ~ Pedro
« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 12:36:22 AM by Pedro » Logged
TonyS
High Elder

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2005, 03:30:52 PM »

Juan, pienso que la manera correcta para decir "I was born" es "naci" (con acento sobre la "I") Lo siento, pero uno de mis profesores es muy extrano y toda siempre tiene que ser correcta. Hablo "Tex-Mex" y a ella no le gusta ese idioma (actualmente es dialecto, pero...). Dice que es idioma para tontos. Entonces, creo que soy tonto. Grin

1) Te dirijes a la persona equivocada.  Yo, TonyS, escribí "soy nacido."

2) "Soy nacido" parece no sólo un centroamericanismo sino usado hasta en España. 

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-44,GGLD:en&q=soy+nacido

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLD%2CGGLD%3A2004-44%2CGGLD%3Aen&q=soy+nacida

Click on those links and you will find people writing in Spanish from Spain, Argentina, El Salvador, Mexico, Honduras, etc., using "soy nacido(a).

I do not know you or your Spanish teacher nor do I know if s/he is a native speaker, I side with myself, my family and all these others who speak Spanish in their home (Spanish-speaking) countries.  The links above are plenty of evidence.

I'll see you when yo
Felipe Ortiz

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate

For He was made man that we might be made God.

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2005, 11:21:07 PM »

Yo soy un catec+¦meno en San Pablo, Brasil, hace dos años. Soy brasile+¦o, descendiente de italianos e españoles. Mis padres son católicos romanos. Mi parroquia es de la Iglesia Rusa en el Extranjero.

Hay pocos ortodoxos en Brasil.  :'(
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2005, 01:53:08 AM »

Sorry, we don't delete user accounts so that won't be possible. And your comments about our forum show your high level of spiritual maturity attained so far.

Anastasios

Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.
TonyS
High Elder

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2005, 02:14:21 AM »

Dear SetFree,

Please accept my apology. I meant no offense. 

I think my writing style seems harsh or is harsh but it is not intended that way.

Here is what I should have said:

I see your point.  I isolating it makes it look ungrammatical and perhaps it is.  But, many people talk that way and write that way...here are some examples.  Thanks for the thoughts.

Tony,
 Chill, bro. I was just trying to help. Why get all defensive??? I live in South Texas and I have never heard soy nacido. In fact...I was taught that the past participle was only used with Estar and Haber, no other time. Sorry that I don't speak the Spanish of you or your family, bud. I was trying to be friendly and help and you have to be all..."I'll side with my family and blah, blah, blah..." Geez. What a jerk. Oh and moderators, go ahead and delete this post, cause I'm not coming back here anyway. All it is is a bunch of theology and nothing about God. Theology, i have noticed with a lot of Orthodox, has replaced God. Instead of experiencing God themselves, they read the fathers and live their faith vicariously. Give me GOD not theology bull!!!

Tony, Screw you and your attitude.

Delete my account please. Rock on!!!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 11:58:30 AM by TonyS » Logged

I'll see you when yo
SetFree
King of Kings

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2005, 04:10:56 PM »

Hey TonyS,
   I am the one who should be sorry.  I have been having an extremely bad week (no excuse) and I read too much into your post and allowed everything to cap at that moment and blew up.  Please, accept my apologies as a chastened brother.

Anastasios, I never claimed to be spiritually mature, and I know it.  I am still growing.  I only became a Christian about four months ago, and am still in the process of becoming Orthodox.  I am sorry as well to you and everyone else.  I still allow (especially when I am angry and tired) my old attitude to rear its ugly head every once in a while. 

I have always been what others would describe as a "jerk," when I perceived that someone was getting upset with me.  I had no control.  God changed that when he found me, but I still sometimes let go of God and take my eyes off Christ and then I see my old self come out.  I do sincerely apologize.

In Christ,
Adrian

Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2005, 04:14:51 PM »

Adrian,

All is forgiven and if my response to you was overly strong, I apologize as well.

Anastasios

Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.
Fr. David
The Poster Formerly Known as "Pedro"
Archon

Jurisdiction: OCA, Diocese of the South

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2005, 06:23:42 PM »

Wow...veo que mucho ocurrió aquí durante el día que no noté (¡qué mal moderador!  Wink)

Pero que bueno que podemos pedir perdón y también perdonar.

Felipe Ortiz: ¡Bienvenido al foro!  ¿Cómo oíste hablar de nosotros?

Priest in the Orthodox Church in America - ordained on March 18, 2012

Oh Taste and See (my defunct blog)

From Protestant to Orthodox (my conversion story)
Felipe Ortiz

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate

For He was made man that we might be made God.

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2005, 12:51:08 PM »

Felipe Ortiz: ¡Bienvenido al foro! 

¡Gracias!

¿Cómo oíste hablar de nosotros?

¿Por "nosotros" reférete a la Iglesia Ortodoxa o a este forum?

Yo he oído hablar de la Iglesia Ortodoxa a través de websites como el del Obispo Alejandro de Buenos Aires. Mi "historia espiritual" es larga y complicada; pero yo la he resumido en mi perfil.

Cuanto a este forum, no me recuerdo má­s como he llegado acá­.  Tongue

Perdóname mi malo español. En Brasil hablamos portugués. Yo nunca he estudado español, entonces ciertamente mis mensajes contienen errores.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2005, 01:22:55 PM by Felipe Ortiz » Logged
Esteban

Faith: Orthodox Christian

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2005, 06:25:37 PM »

Queridos en Cristo,

Para contestar la pregunta original de Xpycoctomos, soy puertorriqueño de nacimiento y crianza (o por nacimiento y crianza; ambos usos está­n atestiguados por Unamuno y Feij+¦o, por ejemplo). Fui bautizado en el 2001, y sirvo en mi parroquia como lector, cantor y catequista. Anteriormente fui ministro de la Iglesia reformada holandesa.

Con respecto a «nací» y «soy nacido», ambos usos son correctos, si bien la voz pasiva es una forma ya arcaica que cae en mayor desuso con el paso del tiempo. La razón para que existan ambas formas es que la voz latina «nascor¿, de la cual proviene nuestra voz castellana, es un verbo deponente -- esto es, un verbo con morfología de voz pasiva pero significado de voz activa. La expresión equivalente en latín, «natus sum¿, ha rendido por lo tanto dos formas castellanas: una de acuerdo con su morfología («soy nacido¿) y una de acuerdo con su semá­ntica («nací¿). Cabe señalar que nuestra idoma, que se resiste a las construcciones pasivas, tiene un muy limitado n+¦mero de casos en que «soy nacido» puede utilizarse sin afectar la eufonía de la lengua.

¡Y la gente osa decir que los fil+¦logos clá­sicos no servimos para resolver problemas reales! Grin

Con amor en Cristo,
Julio

P. D.: ¡Felipe, tu español de hecho contiene muy pocos errores! El hecho de que nunca hayas estudiado la lengua debería avergonzar a muchos que, hablá­ndola como verná­culo, la ultrajan vilmente a diario.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 06:30:33 PM by Julio » Logged

"This life has been given to you for repentance. Do not waste it in vain pursuits."

--St Isaac the Syrian
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: