OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 22, 2014, 08:20:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orthodox hymns in Arabic (with vocalisation)  (Read 275 times) Average Rating: 0
Dominika
Serbian/Polish
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of Poland

St. Luke, pray for us!

« on: November 10, 2013, 04:19:44 PM »

As you know, I've been studying Arabic at University, but I'm very beginner. There are many Orthodox hymns in Arabic available in the Internet, but the problem is that they don't have vocalisation (or very little). If I know the word, it's fine but most of words of course I don't know. I'd like to practice Arabic by reading aloud the hymns Grin (I have problems with some sounds and, most of all, to linking the words in Arabic manner) but it's also for anybody that just know how to read the letters and would like to try him/herself.

So my first question is do you know any websites that have the hymns and prayers with full vocalisation? I've manager to find only some Coptic ones.

The second request is - as I know some of you know the language - to check if I've done the vocalisation in the correct way (I know that there are no some sings in some places but I think some of them are obvious):

المَسّيحُ وُلِدَ فَمَجِدوه.
المَسّيحُ أتى مِن السَمّاوات فاسْتِقْبِلوه.
المَسّيحُ عَلى الأرِض فارفَعوه.
رَتّلي لِلرَبِ أيُّتها الأرض كُلُّها
وَيا شُعوب سَبِّحوهُ بابْتِهاج
لأنه قَد تَمَجَد

and

اليَومُ يَومُ القِيامَة
 فَسْبيلانا أن نَتْلألأ أيُها الشَعوب
 لأن الفِصْحُ هو فِصْحُ الرَب
 وَذَلِك لأن المَسّيح إلهَنا
 قَد أجازْنا مِن المْوَت إلى الحَياة
 وَمِن إلى الأرْض إلى السَماء نَحْنُ المُنْشِدين نَشيد النَصْر وَالظْفَر

They're one of my favourite hymns, that's why I've chosen them to try do the vocalisation.

Also if you have any hymns/prayers (both EO & OO) in Arabic with vocalisation just put it here.

Pray for persecuted Christians, especially in Serbian Kosovo and Raška, Egypt and Syria
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: