OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 01, 2014, 11:13:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Προφητείες γέροντος Παΐσιου / Prophecies of elder Paisios  (Read 611 times)
Gentleman

Faith: Christian (Orthodox)
Jurisdiction: Moskow

Manners maketh man

« on: November 04, 2013, 04:46:44 PM »

In this topic I would like to know whether you know something about the authenticity of the undermentioned prophecy which is ascribed to elder Paisios of Mount Athos.
The Russians will soon take Turkey. The Chinese will cross the Euphrates. Providence tells me that many events will happen: The Russians will take Turkey and Turkey will disappear from the world map because a third of the Turks will become Christians, another third will die in the war and another third will leave for Mesopotamia.

The Mid-East will become a theater of a war in which the Russians will take place. Much blood will be spilled. The sign that this event is approaching will be the destruction of the Mosque of Omar, for its destruction will mark the beginning of work by the Jews to rebuild the Temple of Solomon, which was built on the same spot. There will be a great war between Russians and Europeans, and much blood will be spilled.

Greece won’t play a leading role in that war, but they’ll give her back Constantinople. Not because the Russians adore the Greeks, but because no better solution will be found. The city will be handed over to the Greek Army even before it has a chance to get there. Source

Έχω βρεθεί κάποιες προφητείες του γέροντα Παΐσιου και θέλω να ξέρω αν μπορώ να το πιστεύω.
Σήμερα το να διαβάζει κανείς τους προφήτες είναι σαν να διαβάζει την εφημερίδα. Τόσο ξεκάθαρα είναι γραμμένα. Εμένα ο λογισμός μου, μου λέει ότι θα συμβούν πολλά πράγματα: Οι Ρώσοι θα καταλάβουν την Τουρκία, η δε Τουρκία θα εξαφανιστεί από τον χάρτη, γιατί το 1/3 των Τούρκων θα γίνουν Χριστιανοί, το 1/3 θα αφανιστούν και το 1/3 θα τραβηχτεί προς τη Μεσοποταμία.

Στην Κων/πολη θα γίνει μεγάλος πόλεμος μεταξύ των Ρώσων και των Ευρωπαίων και θα χυθεί πολύ αίμα. Η Ελλάδα δεν θα έχει πρωτεύοντα ρόλο σ' αυτόν τον πόλεμο, αλλά θα της δοθεί η Κων/πολη, όχι επειδή μας ευλαβούνται οι Ρώσοι, αλλά γιατί δεν θα βρίσκουν άλλη λύση καλύτερη και θα καταλήξουν σ' αυτή τη συμφωνία με την Ελλάδα, μια και θα τους πιέζουν οι δύσκολες τότε περιστάσεις. Ο στρατός ο ελληνικός ούτε καν που θα προλάβει να πάει εκεί και η Πόλη θα του έχει δοθεί.
πηγή

Είναι αλήθεια ότι ο γέροντας Παϊσιος είπε αυτό; Είναι αυτές οι πληροφορίες αξιόπιστες;Το πιστεύεις;

I pray Thee, O Merciful Lord, for all the peoples of the earth, that they may come to know Thee by Thy Holy Spirit.

www.journeytoorthodoxy.com/
augustin717
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: The other ROC

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 04:57:22 PM »

that sounds almost like one of the TBN end-world scenarios, with slight adaptations for the use of the orthodox.
Cyrillic
Warned
Merarches

Ceci n'est pas un Poirot

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 05:01:27 PM »

I heard that another elder rebuked him for just those prophecies.

"Eheu fugaces, Postume, Postume,
labuntur anni"
-Horace, Odes II:14
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 05:49:43 PM »

I heard that another elder rebuked him for just those prophecies.

Yes, Elder Porphyrios.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
Gentleman

Faith: Christian (Orthodox)
Jurisdiction: Moskow

Manners maketh man

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 03:14:09 AM »

Okey, thank you guys. Do you also know whether there's a source where I can find it? Or you just heard it from others?

I pray Thee, O Merciful Lord, for all the peoples of the earth, that they may come to know Thee by Thy Holy Spirit.

www.journeytoorthodoxy.com/
Nathanael

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 04:51:50 AM »

Okey, thank you guys. Do you also know whether there's a source where I can find it? Or you just heard it from others?

http://www.johnsanidopoulos.com/2012/03/controversial-end-time-prophecies-by.html

"Orthodoxy is the very nature of man" - Father Rafail Noica
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: