OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 21, 2014, 12:54:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ecumenical Patriarchate don't accept Archbishop Czech and Slovac Mr. Rastislav  (Read 1111 times) Average Rating: 0
Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong." - Carl Kraeff
Section Moderator
Toumarches

I'm back, Mom...miss Me?

« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2014, 07:19:57 PM »

The Patriarchate of Constantinople Does Not Recognize the Election of the New Head of the Orthodox Church of the Czech Lands and Slovakia

The Patriarchate of Constantinople has issued an official statement on the election of the new head of the Orthodox Church of the Czech Lands and Slovakia

Source: http://www.pravmir.com/patriarchate-constantinople-recognize-election-new-head-orthodox-church-czech-lands-slovakia/#ixzz2yFOHaSxp

"Best of all, Mor Ephrem won't trap you into having his baby." - dzheremi

"Mor Ephrim will not be allowed in(to the getes of heaven) because God doesnt know him." - Cackles

"You are consistently one of the cruelest posters on this forum." - William
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Warned
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2014, 07:46:07 PM »

The Patriarchate of Constantinople Does Not Recognize the Election of the New Head of the Orthodox Church of the Czech Lands and Slovakia

The Patriarchate of Constantinople has issued an official statement on the election of the new head of the Orthodox Church of the Czech Lands and Slovakia

Source: http://www.pravmir.com/patriarchate-constantinople-recognize-election-new-head-orthodox-church-czech-lands-slovakia/#ixzz2yFOHaSxp
I hope that Prage raps the Phanar's knuckles so hard it breaks them and makes them bleed.

The docket has a case about Qatar ahead of this.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
LizaSymonenko
Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
Global Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: God's Holy Catholic and Apostolic Orthodox Church
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2014, 09:59:35 AM »

Isa,

That is such an uncharitable comment.  Why would you ever wish pain on anyone...especially a patriarch of the Church?

I have one, which I also do not care much for, however, I wouldn't wish his knuckles be broken and caused to bleed.  

Don't let your personal opinions and interpretations cause you to sin, otherwise, you are no better than that which you find distasteful.

Besides...he is my Patriarch and I hold him in high esteem.   angel
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 10:00:03 AM by LizaSymonenko » Logged

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Toumarches

I'm back, Mom...miss Me?

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2014, 10:34:47 AM »

Isa,

That is such an uncharitable comment.  Why would you ever wish pain on anyone...especially a patriarch of the Church?

I have one, which I also do not care much for, however, I wouldn't wish his knuckles be broken and caused to bleed.  

Don't let your personal opinions and interpretations cause you to sin, otherwise, you are no better than that which you find distasteful.

Besides...he is my Patriarch and I hold him in high esteem.   angel

To be honest, I didn't read Isa's comment as a wish that physical pain be inflicted on the Ecumenical Patriarch.  I read it as a wish that the Orthodox Church of the Czech Lands and Slovakia respond to the Ecumenical Patriarchate in such a way that the tight grip it seems to want to have over its internal activities (at least in the opinion of some) may of necessity be loosened.  Sure, it was done colourfully as only Isa can, but I think it's way over the top to read this as a type of bloodlust.   

"Mor Ephrim will not be allowed in(to the getes of heaven) because God doesnt know him." - Cackles

LizaSymonenko
Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
Global Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: God's Holy Catholic and Apostolic Orthodox Church
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2014, 10:43:57 AM »

Well, thank God for that!   Grin

I was worried. 

It's not like Isa to wish "great bodily harm" to anyone.

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Warned
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2014, 11:25:59 AM »

Well, thank God for that!   Grin

I was worried. 

It's not like Isa to wish "great bodily harm" to anyone.

I'm beginning to wish many years to His All Holiness, seeing who his successor might be.

But in any case I don't want it to come to physical blows.  We already have enough of that in my favorite neck of the woods.

That's the Life Giving Tomb in the background.  Makes me wish al-Hakim had destroyed it.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Toumarches

I'm back, Mom...miss Me?

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2014, 11:31:31 AM »

I'm beginning to wish many years to His All Holiness, seeing who his successor might be.

LOL!

SolEX01
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2014, 02:03:56 PM »

Is it me or Metropolitan Elphidoros = King Rehoboam?
Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2014, 02:39:11 PM »

Not quite: Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines. They bore him 28 sons and 60 daughters.

Michal: "SC, love you in this thread."
SolEX01
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2014, 02:43:49 PM »

Not quite: Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines. They bore him 28 sons and 60 daughters.

Lol!   Cheesy

The 12 tribes of Israel were united when Rehoboam took power.  Only 2 tribes were remaining as the Kingdom of Judah when Rehoboam passed.
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: