OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 24, 2014, 04:40:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please stop linking all pics and avatars  (Read 884 times) Average Rating: 0
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« on: February 17, 2005, 09:27:21 PM »

Friends,

Please stop linking your OC.net avatar or pictures hosted on OC.net to other sites. This month alone over 200 megabytes of bandwidth were eaten up because of this. Bandwidth is a limited resource, and when we exceed it, we have to pay more. Smiley

Thank you!

Anastasios

Met. Demetrius's Enthronement

Disclaimer: Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching.

I served as an Orthodox priest from June 2008 to April 2013, before resigning for personal reasons
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 12:23:39 AM »

Again--please do NOT link to our avatars--some people have recently done it again! We have to pay for bandwidth if we go over and it is not exactly something we enjoy doing Smiley

Met. Demetrius's Enthronement

Disclaimer: Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching.

I served as an Orthodox priest from June 2008 to April 2013, before resigning for personal reasons
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: