Author Topic: ITT: We discuss my prayer life, new job & my need to start threads about myself  (Read 2499 times)

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant, but you can call me Elder
  • Toumarches
  • Unbreakable! He's alive, dammit! It's a MIRACLE!
    • Blog
  • Faith: Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of the South
On the flip side, what if SHE said, "Honey, I'm selling everything because the Bible says so."?
I would say, you can sell it all except for my TV so I can watch football and my computer so I can waste time on oc.net.  ;D
Assuming she hasn't already sold all your internet.  Those AOL Free 50 hour diskettes don't grown on trees.  Anymore.
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Once Christ has filled the Cross, it can never be empty again.

"But God doesn't need your cookies!  Arrive on time!"

Offline TheTrisagion

• Delusional Overlord
  • Hoplitarches
  • And the cat is back again.
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
On the flip side, what if SHE said, "Honey, I'm selling everything because the Bible says so."?
I would say, you can sell it all except for my TV so I can watch football and my computer so I can waste time on oc.net.  ;D
Assuming she hasn't already sold all your internet.  Those AOL Free 50 hour diskettes don't grown on trees.  Anymore.

:o

The horrors!!!!

Don't say such things, my poor heart can't take it.
The term planet earth is an innovation which has arisen in recent centuries with the error of heliocentrism.

If one wants to confess a pure doctrine of Orthodoxy, they should be careful not to refer to the earth as a planet, unlike the current Pope as well as Patriarch Kirill and Patriarch Bartholomew, who regularly speak in error when they refer to our planet earth.

Offline hecma925

• Toumarches
    • Blog
The cross you must bear, my friend.  Imagine:  she says, "I want to become an Orthodox Christian, but I don't want internet in the house."  What do you do?

Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Offline TheTrisagion

• Delusional Overlord
  • Hoplitarches
  • And the cat is back again.
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
The cross you must bear, my friend.  Imagine:  she says, "I want to become an Orthodox Christian, but I don't want internet in the house."  What do you do?

I would get rid of the internet. Just a man, all alone with his thoughts.  With an Iphone. And an etrade app.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 01:43:16 PM by TheTrisagion »
The term planet earth is an innovation which has arisen in recent centuries with the error of heliocentrism.

If one wants to confess a pure doctrine of Orthodoxy, they should be careful not to refer to the earth as a planet, unlike the current Pope as well as Patriarch Kirill and Patriarch Bartholomew, who regularly speak in error when they refer to our planet earth.

Offline hecma925

• Toumarches
    • Blog
LOL, gotta love the e*trade baby!