OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 24, 2014, 01:16:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news: No Allah for Christians!  (Read 7063 times) Average Rating: 0
Theophilos78
OC.net guru

Faith: Yahwist-Apostolic Christian
Jurisdiction: Adonai Yeshua

« Reply #675 on: January 17, 2014, 12:39:10 PM »

Btw, in the Pre-Islamic or Early Islamic Psalter of Damascus, an Orthodox Psalter in Greek and in Arabic in Greek letters, "God" appears as αλλαυ, i.e. "ALLAAhu" (the "u" is the case ending).

yet in Greek au combination is always pronounced av = allaV
It isn't in Greek. That is the next column.

Then maybe something went wrong with the transliteration. They should have written ἀλλὰχ instead Wink

Longing for Heavenly Jerusalem
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #676 on: January 17, 2014, 12:44:27 PM »

Btw, in the Pre-Islamic or Early Islamic Psalter of Damascus, an Orthodox Psalter in Greek and in Arabic in Greek letters, "God" appears as αλλαυ, i.e. "ALLAAhu" (the "u" is the case ending).

Then maybe something went wrong with the transliteration. They should have written ἀλλὰχ instead Wink

Who is most exasperated with Luciferlover:

Isa
Ansgar
dzhermi
Poppy

Discuss.

Gradually fading away on a strict punishment schedule.
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #677 on: January 17, 2014, 12:45:59 PM »

You know Luci, I am at least learning a little about Arabic grammar due to your hobgoblin.

ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #678 on: January 17, 2014, 12:46:44 PM »

That would be الخ

btw, that is "etc." in Modern Arabic. And "blah, blah, blah," at least in Egyptian Arabic (though with an initial "i"-maybe that's where the "i"of al-ilaah went Grin)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 12:48:20 PM by ialmisry » Logged

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
Theophilos78
OC.net guru

« Reply #679 on: January 17, 2014, 12:48:21 PM »

That would be الخ

btw, that is "etc." in Modern Arabic.

yet that looks and probably sounds better than Allah  Grin

Theophilos78
OC.net guru

« Reply #680 on: January 17, 2014, 12:49:12 PM »

You know Luci, I am at least learning a little about Arabic grammar due to your hobgoblin.

You are welcome, crookednorm

dzheremi
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic

« Reply #681 on: January 17, 2014, 01:12:23 PM »

This what they do in the (Greek-descended) Cyrillic alphabet as used for Russian (Аллах), to the extent that they need the Arabic term instead of the Russian (not often; there are not so many Russian converts to Islam as there are Muslim converts to Orthodoxy, thank God).

Eastern Mind
Hi! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Hopeful
Jurisdiction: Greece

« Reply #682 on: January 17, 2014, 02:11:33 PM »

Who is most exasperated with Luciferlover:

Isa
Ansgar
dzhermi
Poppy

Discuss.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

"ALL THE GODS OF THE HINDUS ARE DEMONS HAHAHAHAHA!!"
Romaios
Archon

Jurisdiction: Romanian

« Reply #683 on: January 17, 2014, 02:12:22 PM »

Actually, when transliterating Semitic words in Greek, the weak ה guttural (he) and even ח between two vowels would be consistently omitted. You can see this with proper names in the Septuagint:

E.g. in Joshua 19:30 רחב is transliterated Ραωβ, יְהוֹשֻׁעַ becomes Ἰησοῦς, יִצְחָק becomes Ἰσαάκ, אַבְרָהָם turns into Ἀβραάμ, יְהוּדָה > Ἰούδα, etc.     

αυ could also be αϋ/αου (ου was often spelled as one letter, the υ on top of the ο).
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 02:42:23 PM by Romaios » Logged
Michał Kalina
Stratopedarches

« Reply #684 on: January 17, 2014, 02:23:24 PM »

but my response to Michal Kalina, who referred to the times prior to the invention of the printing press.

I'm not Cyrillic. I'm more handsome than him.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Theophilos78
OC.net guru

« Reply #685 on: January 17, 2014, 02:39:55 PM »

but my response to Michal Kalina, who referred to the times prior to the invention of the printing press.

Just noticed that it was not you. I wonder why I confused you two. Maybe because you both are young and mistakenly consider me an Arab-hater.

dcommini
Tha mi sgulan na Trianaid
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Beannachd Dia dhuit

dcommini
« Reply #686 on: January 18, 2014, 08:39:53 AM »

I'll just leave this here, again, since Theophilos never actually responded to it.

Read my responses again. I have already refuted the theory of contraction.  Wink

Except you haven't.  You have only stated that it isn't true. You have offered no proof. Yet others on this forum have offered copious amounts of proof that Allah is a contraction of al-ilah.

I did read your responses, all of them. You could at least give me the courtesy of reading and responding to my whole response that deals with more than a contraction. But of course you wont because it proves your Arab hating wrong. I weep for your soul.

Allah is not el-ilah. No one has provided evidence to substantiate this claim.

Strange how everybody has shown evidence for their claims except you. Why dont you go back and read my post and look at the links and examples I posted for you? Oh, sorry, proof against your claims is only proof of Allah worshipping.

Stop your Arab hating.  I have just as much right as anybody to hate Arabs and Muslims for what they have done to my close personal friends - killing some and scarring others mentally and physically - but I dont hate them, or the words they use to express their ideas. Instead I pray for them and love them.

Gun cuireadh do chupa thairis le slàinte agus sona - May your cup overflow with health and happiness
Check out my blog...
Charles Martel
Traditional Roman Catholic
Warned
Archon

Faith: Roman Catholic
Jurisdiction: New york

« Reply #687 on: January 18, 2014, 10:51:53 AM »

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Cyrillic
Taxiarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Moscow

The Reactionary Rebel

« Reply #688 on: January 18, 2014, 10:57:22 AM »

That's not too difficult.

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo

"Se vogliamo che tutto rimanga come è, bisogna che tutto cambi."
-G.T di Lampedusa

'Don't bother arguing with Cyrillic, he is Dutch or something queer like that.'
-Byron
Eastern Mind
High Elder

« Reply #689 on: January 18, 2014, 06:29:29 PM »

I'll just leave this here, again, since Theophilos never actually responded to it.

Read my responses again. I have already refuted the theory of contraction.  Wink

Except you haven't.  You have only stated that it isn't true. You have offered no proof. Yet others on this forum have offered copious amounts of proof that Allah is a contraction of al-ilah.

I did read your responses, all of them. You could at least give me the courtesy of reading and responding to my whole response that deals with more than a contraction. But of course you wont because it proves your Arab hating wrong. I weep for your soul.

Strange how everybody has shown evidence for their claims except you. Why dont you go back and read my post and look at the links and examples I posted for you? Oh, sorry, proof against your claims is only proof of Allah worshipping.

Stop your Arab hating.  I have just as much right as anybody to hate Arabs and Muslims for what they have done to my close personal friends - killing some and scarring others mentally and physically - but I dont hate them, or the words they use to express their ideas. Instead I pray for them and love them.

Huh But Arabs aren't one unified whole.

That said, I am very sorry that Arabs and Muslims have hurt you. Just know we aren't all like that (many of us are cool and fun and make delicious baklava for you to eat).

dcommini
Tha mi sgulan na Trianaid
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Beannachd Dia dhuit

dcommini
« Reply #690 on: January 19, 2014, 02:02:08 PM »

Huh But Arabs aren't one unified whole.

That said, I am very sorry that Arabs and Muslims have hurt you. Just know we aren't all like that (many of us are cool and fun and make delicious baklava for you to eat).

Baklava is very delicious,  so is falafel.

I loved eating the different kinds of food when u was in the desert.

Gun cuireadh do chupa thairis le slàinte agus sona - May your cup overflow with health and happiness
Check out my blog...
Poppy
OC.net guru

Faith: Muslim
Jurisdiction: Hanbali fiqh

onlytwatsusetwitter
« Reply #691 on: January 19, 2014, 02:36:22 PM »

messd up, sorry
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 02:37:49 PM by Poppy » Logged
Poppy
OC.net guru

Faith: Muslim
Jurisdiction: Hanbali fiqh

onlytwatsusetwitter
« Reply #692 on: January 19, 2014, 02:38:35 PM »

Read my responses again. I have already refuted the theory of contraction.  Wink

Except you haven't.  You have only stated that it isn't true. You have offered no proof. Yet others on this forum have offered copious amounts of proof that Allah is a contraction of al-ilah.

Stop your Arab hating.  I have just as much right as anybody to hate Arabs and Muslims for what they have done to my close personal friends - killing some and scarring others mentally and physically - but I dont hate them, or the words they use to express their ideas. Instead I pray for them and love them.

It is rli sad (OP) that you cannot seem to have a proper open debate on your topic as I am interested in it generally, but he is right, you don't answer when someone brings evidences for you and consequentally, your reasoning (flawed as it seems to be) goes round in a circle.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 02:39:07 PM by Poppy » Logged
Alpo
Taxiarches

Faith: <Insert your favourite patriotic attribute here> Orthodox

« Reply #693 on: January 19, 2014, 02:49:57 PM »

messd up, sorry

Don't worry. You don't need to apologize your religious convictions. You're among friends here.

Theophilos78
OC.net guru

« Reply #694 on: January 19, 2014, 02:50:48 PM »

It is rli sad (OP) that you cannot seem to have a proper open debate on your topic as I am interested in it generally, but he is right, you don't answer when someone brings evidences for you and consequentally, your reasoning (flawed as it seems to be) goes round in a circle.

Blame it on my Islamic background.

Theophilos78
OC.net guru

« Reply #695 on: January 19, 2014, 02:54:42 PM »

The Bible says the final word for me. It forbids me from worshipping foreign gods. Allah is historically proven to be one of them no matter what strange and ridiculous linguistic meaning some people try to attach to it.

Stop your straw-man arguments. I do not hate Arabs. I only wish that they either stopped worshipping the Father of Allat or left the Church. I do not hate people, but heresies and blasphemies.  Wink

Jetavan
Most Humble Servant of Pan-Vespuccian and Holocenic Hominids
Taxiarches

Faith: Christic
Jurisdiction: Dixie

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #696 on: January 19, 2014, 03:55:32 PM »

As for Allah, it has a generic meaning "God" as well as referring specifically to the one God of Islam. When a Muslim recites "there is no God but Allah" in Arabic, he is literally saying "there is no god but God", with the same word "ilah" used both times. This new Malaysian law is simply trying to enforce the Muslim teaching that the only true god is the one worshiped by Muslims, so that you cannot use the word for "god" to refer to the deity worshiped by other religions.

Allah has never had a generic meaning at all! Keep dreaming! 

Have you thought about how ho Theos referred to Zeus in ancient literature and how the Apostles took this word and gave it a different meaning?

Yes, no problem with that though. O Theos is not the same as Zeus. For a Buddhist, o Theos pertains to Buddha. However, Allah IS the name of the supreme deity of Arabic polytheism.

I quoted the Odyssey and one of the Attic tragedies in which O Theos was specifically used for Zeus. Buddhists don't use Greek in their (sacred) writings.

Ergo, O Theos is the name of the supreme deity of Greek polytheism.

The name of the supreme deity of Greek polytheism was Zeus, not Theos. I admire your lack of knowledge.
I didn't think the Greeks believed that one particular deity-person was the source of all beings.

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Romaios
Archon

Jurisdiction: Romanian

« Reply #697 on: January 19, 2014, 03:57:41 PM »

I do not hate Arabs. I only wish that they either stopped worshipping the Father of Allat or left the Church. I do not hate people, but heresies and blasphemies.  Wink

No Arab Christian (or Muslim, for that matter) is worshiping the "Father of Allat" when he calls God "Allah" in his mother tongue - except in your imagination. You cannot worship a God unconsciously and unintentionally, no matter how hard you try.

Arab Christians are not blaspheming when they pray to "Allah" - you are when you say you wish they left the Church. If you think there's no room for both them and yourself in the Body of Christ, then it's you who's more likely to fall out (Allah forbid!).   

That people (even of the same faith) have very different notions of "God" or any other name, is another matter altogether.   
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 04:12:26 PM by Romaios » Logged
ialmisry
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church

« Reply #698 on: January 19, 2014, 03:58:36 PM »

The Bible says the final word for me. It forbids me from worshipping foreign gods. Allah is historically proven to be one of them
No.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
primuspilus
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

Inserting personal quote here.

« Reply #699 on: January 22, 2014, 01:28:16 PM »

So Theo, what word would you suggest Arabs use? A non-Arabic word?

PP

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great
Theophilos78
OC.net guru

« Reply #700 on: January 22, 2014, 01:31:06 PM »

PP

I have already made my suggestion, but let me repeat.  Wink

Instead of Allah, they must use ILAH alone.

IF they think they have to use a more collective word to distinguish one god from the others, they must use either YAHWE or its direct translation into Arabic (i.e. Arabic of I AM WHO AM)

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Protokentarchos

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #701 on: January 22, 2014, 01:33:24 PM »

YAHWE 

Oh, it's YAHWE now?

Theophilos78
OC.net guru

« Reply #702 on: January 22, 2014, 01:39:55 PM »

It is obvious that you have not been following this thread carefully...

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Protokentarchos

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #703 on: January 22, 2014, 01:44:26 PM »

It is obvious that you have not been following this thread carefully...

That's quite funny.

Eastern Mind
High Elder

« Reply #704 on: January 22, 2014, 02:03:17 PM »

*popcorn*

Theophilos78
OC.net guru

« Reply #705 on: January 22, 2014, 02:07:56 PM »

*popcorn*

cheers!  Grin

What happened to the bunny?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 02:08:24 PM by Theophilos78 » Logged

Eastern Mind
High Elder

« Reply #706 on: January 22, 2014, 02:39:19 PM »

*popcorn*

cheers!  Grin

What happened to the bunny?

Bunnelby retired. Doge is working here now.

Much honor.

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #707 on: January 22, 2014, 05:43:37 PM »

This is one of those weird threads...  Huh

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Cyrillic
Taxiarches

The Reactionary Rebel

« Reply #708 on: January 22, 2014, 06:05:30 PM »

Doge is working here now.

Much honor.

If I would have had faith in humanity, I would have lost it now.

-G.T di Lampedusa

-Byron
Cyrillic
Taxiarches

The Reactionary Rebel

« Reply #709 on: January 22, 2014, 06:09:48 PM »

This is one of those weird threads...  Huh

Wait... does that mean that... there are actually... normal threads?

« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 06:10:16 PM by Cyrillic » Logged

-G.T di Lampedusa

-Byron
ialmisry
Hypatos

« Reply #710 on: January 22, 2014, 06:17:11 PM »

PP

We don't let Turks tell us what to do anymore.

ialmisry
Hypatos

« Reply #711 on: January 22, 2014, 06:19:55 PM »

As for Allah, it has a generic meaning "God" as well as referring specifically to the one God of Islam. When a Muslim recites "there is no God but Allah" in Arabic, he is literally saying "there is no god but God", with the same word "ilah" used both times. This new Malaysian law is simply trying to enforce the Muslim teaching that the only true god is the one worshiped by Muslims, so that you cannot use the word for "god" to refer to the deity worshiped by other religions.

Allah has never had a generic meaning at all! Keep dreaming!  

Have you thought about how ho Theos referred to Zeus in ancient literature and how the Apostles took this word and gave it a different meaning?

Yes, no problem with that though. O Theos is not the same as Zeus. For a Buddhist, o Theos pertains to Buddha. However, Allah IS the name of the supreme deity of Arabic polytheism.

I quoted the Odyssey and one of the Attic tragedies in which O Theos was specifically used for Zeus. Buddhists don't use Greek in their (sacred) writings.

Ergo, O Theos is the name of the supreme deity of Greek polytheism.

The name of the supreme deity of Greek polytheism was Zeus, not Theos. I admire your lack of knowledge.
I didn't think the Greeks believed that one particular deity-person was the source of all beings.
As pointed out above, "Zeus" is the cognate of Latin "Deus" i.e. "God."  Since in Greek proper names take the definite article, you have to say "o Zeus" "the Zeus" or, etymologically speaking "the God."  Like "Allaah" in Arabic.

Btw, were the Hebrews worshiping the supreme deity of Canaanite polytheism, father of Baal?
For the Canaanites, Ēl or Il was the supreme God, the father of mankind and all creatures. His sons were Hadad, Yam, and Mot, each share similar attributes to the Greco-Roman Gods: Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades respectively....In the episode of the "Palace of Ba‘al", the God Ba‘al/Hadad invites the "70 sons of Athirat" to a feast in his new palace. Presumably these sons have been fathered on Athirat by Ēl; in following passages they seem be the Gods (’ilm) in general or at least a large portion of them. The only sons of Ēl named individually in the Ugaritic texts are Yamm ("Sea"), Mot ("Death"), and Ashtar, who may be the chief and leader of most of the sons of Ēl. Ba‘al/Hadad is a few times called Ēl's son rather than the son of Dagan as he is normally called, possibly because Ēl is in the position of a clan-father to all the Gods.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)#Ugarit
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 06:27:20 PM by ialmisry » Logged

orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #712 on: January 22, 2014, 06:20:46 PM »

PP

Isa, could you make a cogent argument for whatever he is trying to say.

What is the difference between Allah and Ilah? Does this simply come down to a contracted article? Is there anyway where you could if you wanted to play luciferlover's advocate you could make an argument for Ilah?

ialmisry
Hypatos

« Reply #713 on: January 22, 2014, 06:38:36 PM »

PP

I have already made my suggestion, but let me repeat.  Wink

Isa, could you make a cogent argument for whatever he is trying to say.

What is the difference between Allah and Ilah? Does this simply come down to a contracted article? Is there anyway where you could if you wanted to play luciferlover's advocate you could make an argument for Ilah?
when grammar demands that a noun give up its definite article "Allah" becomes "ilah" e.g. "ilah aabaa'ina" "God of our fathers."  
That's about it.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 06:39:28 PM by ialmisry » Logged

Eastern Mind
High Elder

« Reply #714 on: January 22, 2014, 06:44:09 PM »

Btw, were the Hebrews worshiping the supreme deity of Canaanite polytheism, father of Baal?

Oh no, we are totes worshiping the father of Anat and Baal :p
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 06:44:33 PM by Eastern Mind » Logged

Theophilos78
OC.net guru

« Reply #715 on: January 22, 2014, 06:46:47 PM »

PP

No one is asking you to do that. Follow the Bible and stop worshipping the false god of Arabia. Turn your hearts to Yahwe, the only true God of the universe. Do not let your Arab nationalism make you follow a false deity. This was tried by Muhammad.  Roll Eyes

Allah = false god
Muhammad = false prophet
Qur'an = false scripture
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 06:49:36 PM by Theophilos78 » Logged

Riddikulus
Protokentarchos

« Reply #716 on: January 22, 2014, 06:56:08 PM »

PP

No one is asking you to do that. Follow the Bible and stop worshipping the false god of Arabia. Turn your hearts to Yahwe, the only true God of the universe. Do not let your Arab nationalism make you follow a false deity. This was tried by Muhammad.  Roll Eyes

Allah = false god
Muhammad = false prophet
Qur'an = false scripture

A rose by the same name smells just as sweet. (Sorry Shakespeare!) But honestly if the Arabic word "Allah" is used by Arabic speaking Christians for the Christian God, how in the hell can they be thinking the same Allah as Muslims?

I'm going to regret this, aren't I?  laugh

I believe in One God, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible.

Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.
Theodosius Dobzhansky, Russian Orthodox Christian (1900-1975)
Theophilos78
OC.net guru

« Reply #717 on: January 22, 2014, 06:58:22 PM »

A rose by the same name smells just as sweet. (Sorry Shakespeare!) But honestly if the Arabic word "Allah" is used by Arabic speaking Christians for the Christian God, how in the hell can they be thinking the same Allah as Muslims?

The Bible does not allow this as it overtly violates the first of the Ten Commandments.

dzheremi
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Coptic

« Reply #718 on: January 22, 2014, 07:07:50 PM »

I'm going to regret this, aren't I?  laugh

They're not in anyone but Theophilos' mind. I remember a while back I had a conversation with a Coptic friend who was railing against Arabic, and how much he hated it and he hated his forefathers for giving up and learning it, so that he now has to speak it as a native language. I pointed to the Agpeya/Horologion on his desk, which was in Arabic, and he said he prayed from it every day. Then I asked him if he read the Bible in Arabic, and he said of course. Then I asked him how he could hate Arabic when it was through Arabic that he prayed to God, and that he studied and embraced and loved God's word? He thought about it for a second and apologized for not thinking it through before becoming upset.

Other than giving appropriate responses during the liturgy, I do not pray in Arabic despite attending an Arabic speaking church (which does ~75 to 80% of its liturgy in English...), but it would be ludicrous for me or anyone to cast aspersions upon the Christianity of those who do. That kind of bigoted, xenophobic, borderline racist nonsense has nothing in common with the true Orthodox faith of God, in which there is neither Jew nor Greek (and, I would say, neither Arab nor Ajam).

Riddikulus
Protokentarchos

« Reply #719 on: January 22, 2014, 07:08:23 PM »

The Bible does not allow this as it overtly violates the first of the Ten Commandments.

laugh Yeah, I regret it.

I believe in One God, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible.

Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.
Theodosius Dobzhansky, Russian Orthodox Christian (1900-1975)
Tags: Allah Arabs are cool :3 Oh heavens <_< Ya Allah! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: