OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 23, 2014, 06:35:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news: No Allah for Christians!  (Read 9895 times) Average Rating: 0
LizaSymonenko
Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
Global Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: God's Holy Catholic and Apostolic Orthodox Church
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.

« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2013, 09:23:58 AM »

....however, the fact that people are denied the right to use the name "Allah" (even though I don't think I could ever do it) smacks of oppression and is just another reason why I don't care for the Islamic "Allah" because of it's violent and oppressive nature.

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria
TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Warned
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2013, 09:24:50 AM »

At the risk of upsetting folks, I would like to come to the defense of Theophilos.

I don't speak Arabic, and therefore, don't really know the history and use of the language.

However, the use of Allah as God, rings hollow in my ears.  Yes, this may be because I am not the one saying it.  However, I am surrounded by Arabs.  When I visit either of the huge Antiochian churches in my area, I have never heard the use of "Allah"....ever.  Lots of Arabic words thrown around, but, never Allah.  This may be because the services I attended were mostly in English, because they knew a mixed crowd was coming.  I don't know.

However, I work with a good number of Arabs, and they are all Muslim....and use Allah every 5 minutes.  Allah this, Allah that, Inshallah, ...

I turn on the news and I see all the violence done in the world in the name of Allah.

So, to me, Allah actually is rather chilling, and does not bring peace to my heart.

Having said that...I completely understand Arabic people sticking to their own language, as I prefer Ukrainian to anything else....and I would be the last person to stop someone praying in their own tongue.

However, many "Faith" based words, are not in my mother tongue....even when said in "Ukrainian".  We have Літургія - Liturhiya - Liturgy.  Definitely with Greek origins.  Iconostas, solea, amvon, etc.

We have many words that we use that are not of our mother tongue when it comes to God.

If you were Arabic, Allah is the word "God". Muslims are in effect calling their god, "God", just like we call our god, "God". It is just that Muslims do not permit the translation of the Arabic word "God" (Allah) into other tongues, so their god is known as Allah across all languages.

Antiochian Christians in the Middle East use the word Allah in reference to the Christian God.

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
LizaSymonenko
Global Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2013, 09:25:09 AM »

This may be because the services I attended were mostly in English, because they knew a mixed crowd was coming.  I don't know.

This is why the internet is wonderful. If we don't know the answer to some basic factual question, we can do a quick google search instead of exposing our ignorance to everyone. Do a quick Google search, right now, for the Trisagion in Arabic. What word does the Arabic Trisagion use for "God"?

I'm not exposing my "ignorance", only sharing an experience.  I never said they don't use the word Allah, only that I was never exposed to its use.

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria
Theophilos78
Archon

Faith: pro-Israeli Zionist Apostolic Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Adonai Yeshua

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2013, 09:25:39 AM »

This is why the internet is wonderful. If we don't know the answer to some basic factual question, we can do a quick google search instead of exposing our ignorance to everyone. Do a quick Google search, right now, for the Trisagion in Arabic. What word does the Arabic Trisagion use for "God"?

This we call not fact or truth, but cultural assimilation and submission to the Ishmaelite deity.  Grin

I wonder why Arab Christians do not go to visit the Cube in Mecca. After all, it is a temple (place of worship) in Arabia and it is designated as the Baytallah (House of Allah).  Roll Eyes

Longing for Heavenly Jerusalem
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2013, 09:27:33 AM »

This may be because the services I attended were mostly in English, because they knew a mixed crowd was coming.  I don't know.

I'm not exposing my "ignorance", only sharing an experience.  I never said they don't use the word Allah, only that I was never exposed to its use.

Then why are you coming to Theophilos' defense?

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2013, 09:28:03 AM »

Does Elohim count?

Elohim is the Hebrew word for God. It is used in the Bible in the sense of "deity" or "the thing that's worshipped". We can say Elohim in Hebrew as we can say God in English, Dio in Italian, Theos in Greek etc. However, the name of our Elohim/God/Ilah/Dio/Deus is stated in Exodus 3:15.
Again, your pagan origins are on full display here by your equivocation of "The Name" to all those pagan names.

Santagranddad
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: ROCA

« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2013, 09:28:29 AM »

Well anything ruling by the Malaysian Supreme Court on an issue like this is only going to be biased. As I read it the faithful may use a particular word when referring to God, and the cattle may not.

As one of the cattle this ruling simply serves to remind me of my place.

As for the linguistic juggling, I'll leave it to those better placed and with more patience than I have.
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Warned
Taxiarches

"My god is greater."

« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2013, 09:31:07 AM »

....however, the fact that people are denied the right to use the name "Allah" (even though I don't think I could ever do it) smacks of oppression and is just another reason why I don't care for the Islamic "Allah" because of it's violent and oppressive nature.

Thankfully Malay Christians don't worship the Islamic Allah. They worship the Christian Allah.

TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2013, 09:31:46 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

Christianity
The Aramaic word for "God" in the language of Assyrian Christians is ʼĔlāhā, or Alaha. Arabic-speakers of all Abrahamic faiths, including Christians and Jews, use the word "Allah" to mean "God".[7] The Christian Arabs of today have no other word for "God" than "Allah".[15] (Even the Arabic-descended Maltese language of Malta, whose population is almost entirely Roman Catholic, uses Alla for "God".) Arab Christians for example use terms Allāh al-ab (الله الأب) meaning God the Father, Allāh al-ibn (الله الابن) mean God the Son, and Allāh al-rūḥ al-quds (الله الروح القدس) meaning God the Holy Spirit. (See God in Christianity for the Christian concept of God.)

Arab Christians have used two forms of invocations that were affixed to the beginning of their written works. They adopted the Muslim bismillāh, and also created their own Trinitized bismillāh as early as the 8th century CE.[37] The Muslim bismillāh reads: "In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful." The Trinitized bismillāh reads: "In the name of Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, One God." The Syriac, Latin and Greek invocations do not have the words "One God" at the end. This addition was made to emphasize the monotheistic aspect of Trinitian belief and also to make it more palatable to Muslims.[37]

According to Marshall Hodgson, it seems that in the pre-Islamic times, some Arab Christians made pilgrimage to the Ka‘bah, a pagan temple at that time, honoring Allah there as God the Creator.[38]

Some archaeological excavation quests have led to the discovery of ancient Pre-Islamic inscriptions and tombs made by Arabic-speaking Christians in the ruins of a church at Umm el-Jimal in Northern Jordan, which contained references to Allah as the proper name of God, and some of the graves contained names such as "Abd Allah" which means "the servant/slave of Allah".[39][40][41]

The name Allah can be found countless times in the reports and the lists of names of Christian martyrs in South Arabia, as reported by antique Syriac documents of the names of those martyrs from the era of the Himyarite & Aksumite kingdoms.[42][43]

A Christian leader named Abd Allah ibn Abu Bakr ibn Muhammad was martyred in Najran in 523 AD, and he had worn a ring that said "Allah is my lord".[43][44]

In an inscription of Christian martyrion dated back to 512 AD, references to Allah can be found in both Arabic and Aramaic, which called him "Allah" and "Alaha", and the inscription starts with the statement "By the Help of Allah".[43][45][46]

In Pre-Islamic Gospels, the name used for God was "Allah", as evidenced by some discovered Arabic versions of the New Testamentt written by Arab Christians during the Pre-Islamic era in Northern and Southern Arabia.[43][47][48]

Pre-Islamic Arab Christians have been reported to have raised the battle cry "Ya La Ibad Allah" (O slaves of Allah) to invoke each other into battle.[49]

"Allah" was also mentioned in pre-Islamic Christian poems by some Ghassanid and Tanukhid poets in Syria and Northern Arabia.[50][51][52]

DeniseDenise
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2013, 09:32:02 AM »

She isn't

She is saying that the 'connotation' for her makes it slightly uncomfortable with hearing Allah in relation to Orthodox worship.

Not that she is categorically saying it -couldnt- be used as such.

Theophilos78
Archon

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2013, 09:32:24 AM »

If you were Arabic, Allah is the word "God". Muslims are in effect calling their god, "God", just like we call our god, "God". It is just that Muslims do not permit the translation of the Arabic word "God" (Allah) into other tongues, so their god is known as Allah across all languages.

Antiochian Christians in the Middle East use the word Allah in reference to the Christian God.

Nicene Creed in English: We believe in one God..

Nicene Creed in Arabic: Uminu bi-ILA-HIN wa-hi-din

Nicene Creed in English: true God from true God

Nicene Creed in Arabic: ILAHIN haqq min ILAHIN haqq...   http://www.steliascathedral.com/litugics_docs/en/the%20nicene%20creed.pdf

I cannot see Allah as the equivalent of God here. Allah does not mean God.  Roll Eyes

Theophilos78
Archon

« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2013, 09:35:09 AM »

Thankfully Malay Christians don't worship the Islamic Allah. They worship the Christian Allah.

There is no Christian Allah. This is equal to saying Christian Amon Ra.  Grin

DeniseDenise
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2013, 09:35:23 AM »

This we call not fact or truth, but cultural assimilation and submission to the Ishmaelite deity.  Grin

I wonder why Arab Christians do not go to visit the Cube in Mecca. After all, it is a temple (place of worship) in Arabia and it is designated as the Baytallah (House of Allah).  Roll Eyes

For the same reason Israli Christians don't go to 'random'  synagogues in Israel.   The issue there is only clouded in the historical value of some of the same locations to both us and them.

Otherwise we would have no desire to go visiting and venerating at their houses of God.....
TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2013, 09:35:59 AM »

Nicene Creed in Arabic: ILAHIN haqq min ILAHIN haqq...   http://www.steliascathedral.com/litugics_docs/en/the%20nicene%20creed.pdf

I cannot see Allah as the equivalent of God here. Allah does not mean God.  Roll Eyes

The term Allāh is derived from a contraction of the Arabic definite article al- "the" and ilāh "deity, god" to al-lāh meaning "the [sole] deity, God"

You are basically arguing that the word "can't" is not the same as "can not", which of course, is ridiculous.

DeniseDenise
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2013, 09:36:35 AM »

Do you SPEAK arabic...or understand its grammatical constructs?

LizaSymonenko
Global Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2013, 09:38:08 AM »

...because I always come to the defense of the oppressed.  Grin

—St. Isaac of Syria
Ansgar
Archon

Faith: More than an inquirer, less than a catechumen
Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

Keep your mind in hell and do not despair

« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2013, 09:38:18 AM »

Borrowing a word from another culture isn't cultural submission. And the last comment iss just insensitive.

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Warned
Taxiarches

"My god is greater."

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2013, 09:39:02 AM »

There is no Christian Allah.

Yes there is. Go to any Arabic Christian church and you will hear about him.

Theophilos78
Archon

« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2013, 09:40:00 AM »

The term Allāh is derived from a contraction of the Arabic definite article al- "the" and ilāh "deity, god" to al-lāh meaning "the [sole] deity, God"

You are basically arguing that the word "can't" is not the same as "can not", which of course, is ridiculous.

This is a false analogy as we can use cannot and can't interchangeably, but we cannot do the same about allah and ilah. One more time: Allah is an ILAH, but not every ILAH is Allah.. Clear this time?

Theophilos78
Archon

« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2013, 09:41:37 AM »

Yes there is. Go to any Arabic Christian church and you will hear about him.

Come to my church and ask me to find out that there is no Christian Allah.  Grin

Santagranddad
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: ROCA

« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2013, 09:44:31 AM »

This is a false analogy as we can use cannot and can't interchangeably, but we cannot do the same about allah and ilah. One more time: Allah is an ILAH, but not every ILAH is Allah.. Clear this time?

Nay, lad. I haven't a clue, and may I confess grave doubts about both your credentials and your arguments. Perhaps a native Arabic speaking Christian Orthodox believer might be better positioned to arbitrate on this.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 10:01:37 AM by Santagranddad » Logged
Gamliel
Archon

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Metropolis of San Francisco

« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2013, 09:46:29 AM »

Is it not true that there are variations when translating vowels in semitic languages?  For example, Abraham and Ibrahim use the same consonants.  I do not know Arabic, so is there a difference of consonant use between Ilah and Allah?
TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2013, 09:47:09 AM »

Only in your mind.  Every "The God" is Allah and every Al Ilah is "The God". Therefore, "Allah" and "Al Ilah" are the same. Al just means "the". Would it somehow make you feel better if everyone refused to use the contraction and said Al Ilah?

Theophilos78
Archon

« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2013, 09:47:50 AM »

Borrowing a word from another culture isn't cultural submission. And the last comment iss just insensitive.

This is not any word. This is the name used in regard to the Ishmaelite deity.

God also said to Moses, “You must say this to the Israelites, ‘The Lord (YHWH)  – the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob – has sent me to you. This is my name  forever, and this is my memorial from generation to generation.’ (Exodus 3:15)

Or were ye present when death came to Jacob, when he said unto his sons: What will ye worship after me? They said: We shall worship thy God, the God of thy fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac, One God, and unto Him we have surrendered. (Surah 2:133)

Can you see the difference between YHWH and Allah?

And:

“Pay attention to do everything I have told you, and do not even mention the names of other gods – do not let them be heard on your lips. (Exodus 23:23)

Theophilos78
Archon

« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2013, 09:50:30 AM »

Is it not true that there are variations when translating vowels in semitic languages?  For example, Abraham and Ibrahim use the same consonants.  I do not know Arabic, so is there a difference of consonant use between Ilah and Allah?

Although many people here ignore this, the fact is that Allah is the name of a deity. The word Allat also has the definite article, but these posters somehow disregard it and never say that Allat is likewise Christian!  Roll Eyes

DeniseDenise
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2013, 09:50:49 AM »

Its as false an analogy as applying ENGLISH grammatical rules to Arabic.

In the lovely example of the Nicene creed you gave....you cant spot Allah....of course not, because the word is conjugated to match the person, tense and other aspects in the particular phrase it is in.

It does not mean it is not the same root word...you cannot apply your english-grammar brain to how arabic works.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 09:52:00 AM by DeniseDenise » Logged
TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2013, 09:53:35 AM »

Although many people here ignore this, the fact is that Allah is the name of a deity. The word Allat also has the definite article, but these posters somehow disregard it and never say that Allat is likewise Christian!  Roll Eyes
That is because "lat" does not mean "God"  Roll Eyes

Theophilos78
Archon

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2013, 09:54:32 AM »

Only in your mind.  Every "The God" is Allah and every Al Ilah is "The God". Therefore, "Allah" and "Al Ilah" are the same. Al just means "the". Would it somehow make you feel better if everyone refused to use the contraction and said Al Ilah?

Instead of furthering your false analogy, show me one single case where the words Allah and ilah can be used interchangeably.

I cannot speak Chinese OR I can't speak Chinese. (Correct)

Yet we can never use both simulatenously. However, in Arabic it is possible to say Allah is our ilah.. These are different words no matter how many efforts you make to deny this simple fact.  Sad

Theophilos78
Archon

« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2013, 09:55:19 AM »

Although many people here ignore this, the fact is that Allah is the name of a deity. The word Allat also has the definite article, but these posters somehow disregard it and never say that Allat is likewise Christian!  Roll Eyes
That is because "lat" does not mean "God"  Roll Eyes

what does it mean then?

Mark this: This is my 1500th post! I cannot believe that I am asking a question about Allat and discussing Allah while submitting my 1500th post! Might this be a sign?  Grin
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 09:57:11 AM by Theophilos78 » Logged

TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2013, 09:58:35 AM »

Although many people here ignore this, the fact is that Allah is the name of a deity. The word Allat also has the definite article, but these posters somehow disregard it and never say that Allat is likewise Christian!  Roll Eyes
That is because "lat" does not mean "God"  Roll Eyes

what does it mean then?

Mark this: This is my 1500th post! I cannot believe that I am asking a question about Allat and discussing Allah while submitting my 1500th post! Might this be a sign?  Grin
It means Mother. It is a term for a goddess-mother figure.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 09:59:52 AM by TheTrisagion » Logged

Theophilos78
Archon

« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2013, 10:01:10 AM »

In the lovely example of the Nicene creed you gave....you cant spot Allah....of course not, because the word is conjugated to match the person, tense and other aspects in the particular phrase it is in.

It does not mean it is not the same root word...you cannot apply your english-grammar brain to how arabic works.

I do not deny that they may be of the same root. What I mean is Allah is a specific deity. For example: Your god is Zeus, our god is Allah. According to you and some others, Allah means the God. Let's replace Allah in this sample sentence with the phrase the God:

Your god is Zeus, but our god is the God.  Grin This is ridiculous! Zeus is THE god of the Greeks too. So Zeus is also Allah?

Theophilos78
Archon

« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2013, 10:03:01 AM »

Nice. If Allat simply means the Mother in English, can we apply this term to Panaghia in our liturgies in Arabic as she is THE MOTHER of Christians?

TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2013, 10:03:40 AM »

I do not deny that they may be of the same root. What I mean is Allah is a specific deity. For example: Your god is Zeus, our god is Allah. According to you and some others, Allah means the God. Let's replace Allah in this sample sentence with the phrase the God:

Your god is Zeus, but our god is the God.  Grin This is ridiculous! Zeus is THE god of the Greeks too. So Zeus is also Allah?
No, because the Al means "The" or "Sole"  Zeus belonged to a pantheon, so there was no "Allah" to the Greeks.

TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2013, 10:04:35 AM »

Nice. If Allat simply means the Mother in English, can we apply this term to Panaghia in our liturgies in Arabic as she is THE MOTHER of Christians?
I dunno, are you worshiping her as a mother-goddess?  If so, then I suppose you can.  Otherwise... not so much.

Theophilos78
Archon

« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2013, 10:05:20 AM »

No, because the Al means "The" or "Sole"  Zeus belonged to a pantheon, so there was no "Allah" to the Greeks.

What about Buddha? Is he Buddhists' Allah?

DeniseDenise
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2013, 10:07:07 AM »

But you are saying in engluish the word ALLAH means....

in ARABIC, where grammar dictates that the definate article (please go look that up) is attached to the root word in various DIFFERENT ways..... you will get various permutations of the prefix and the root word.

Expecting that never to coincide as al-lah is putting your preconceived notions of how their language should work.

No one here is talking about replacing the ENGLISH word God with Allah. We are talking about another language with other grammatcical constructs  so every single one of your examples is totally invalid as an example.

Theophilos78
Archon

« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2013, 10:07:21 AM »

I dunno, are you worshiping her as a mother-goddess?  If so, then I suppose you can.  Otherwise... not so much.

You previously said Lat does not mean god or goddess. Then why the need to avoid it if it simply means the mother?

TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2013, 10:07:48 AM »

No, because Buddhists do not worship Buddha as a god.  He is the Enlightened One, not God.

I mean no disrespect, but you should really get a better understanding of other religions before attempting comparisons.

DeniseDenise
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2013, 10:08:52 AM »

No, because Buddhists do not worship Buddha as a god.  He is the Enlightened One, not God.

I mean no disrespect, but you should really get a better understanding of other religions languages before attempting comparisons.

fixed that for you
TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2013, 10:09:24 AM »

You previously said Lat does not mean god or goddess. Then why the need to avoid it if it simply means the mother?
I said it does not mean "god".  As you might know, "god" and "goddess" are different words.  Hence the reason we do not call our diety "Goddess"

Theophilos78
Archon

« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2013, 10:10:59 AM »

in ARABIC, where grammar dictates that the definate article (please go look that up) is attached to the root word in various DIFFERENT ways..... you will get various permutations of the prefix and the root word.

Expecting that never to coincide as al-lah is putting your preconceived notions of how their language should work.

No one here is talking about replacing the ENGLISH word God with Allah. We are talking about another language with other grammatcical constructs  so every single one of your examples is totally invalid as an example.

ilahukum Allah.

Could you translate this phrase into English?

Theophilos78
Archon

« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2013, 10:12:01 AM »

I said it does not mean "god".  As you might know, "god" and "goddess" are different words.  Hence the reason we do not call our diety "Goddess"

Yet you did not say it meant goddess either. Mother does not mean goddess.

Theophilos78
Archon

« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2013, 10:15:29 AM »

I mean no disrespect, but you should really get a better understanding of other religions before attempting comparisons.

Whether Buddhists worship Buddha or not is not linked to our linguistic discussion.

Suppose that they worshipped him as the sole god. Would that make Buddha their Allah?

TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2013, 10:16:45 AM »

ilahukum Allah.

I will take a crack at it. I'm sure Isa will correct me.

your god is The God.

DeniseDenise
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2013, 10:17:45 AM »

ilahukum Allah.

Since thats Rubbish Arabic, no.

You are looking for 'Innama Ilahukum Ilahun Wahid'
Tags: Allah Arabs are cool :3 Oh heavens <_< Ya Allah! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: