OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 30, 2014, 07:56:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satan both the Holy Spirit and God’s wife or Asherah?  (Read 427 times) Average Rating: 0
Greatest I am
Muted
Elder

Faith: Gnostic

« on: October 13, 2013, 12:20:33 AM »

Is Satan both the Holy Spirit and God’s wife or Asherah?

In the beginning, if we follow the more common Christian dogma, we find the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit alone in the whole universe.

For some reason, the Holy Spirit holds the highest rank and we know this because we can curse both the Father and Jesus and be forgiven but we will not be forgiven for cursing the Holy Spirit. Jesus, as man’s forgiving force thus put’s the Holy Spirit above himself and God the Father.

As above so bellow.  In my family the only one both my children and I defer to is my wife and their mother.

In pondering what Eden was like and why God would have done the foolish thing of casting Satan to Eden, one can only say that that must have somehow been God’s best move. God would not put an enemy in his garden so Satan must have been good and not evil. This is irrefutable. The only worthy helper then for God would have been the Holy Ghost and it must then be who we know of as Satan and if God deferred to her then she is his Asherah or wife.

In esoteric terms this also makes sense as we have to go through fire/Satan to reach God. Note the burning bush.
In real terms, we all know that to move the man of the house to buy, it must first be sold, generally speaking, to the woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUV_Xtzz3CQ

Eve had to go through Satan/fire to reach wisdom and a moral sense that as God said was as sophisticated as Gods own moral sense. That is why Adam followed so sheepishly. As Man’s guide, Satan was given the power to deceive the whole world and God gave Satan dominion over the whole earth. A huge reward from God to Satan and this passing on of such a great power also makes me think Satan is God’s wife. 

God in Job is seen as under Satan’s control as it has God stating that Satan moved him to do evil. Logic then says that Satan is in control of God. To this point, as shown, we have God deferring to Satan yet again.

Who have men of power ever deferred to?

Only their wives or other men of power. Kings have always fought for Queens, family and country.

From our human POV, we see God deferring to Satan both in punishment of cursing and also in Eden . If both men and God defer to women as the usual form, then Satan logically is God’s wife or Asherah.

Asherah thus rules heaven and earth and if as above so below then women on earth should rule over men.

There is a hymn that says of Adam’s sin that it was a happy fault and a necessary sin.
God made sure it happened by putting his best in charge of the earth and Eden. His wife or Asherah, Satan. God’s greatest love is Satan just as a man’s greatest love is his wife hence the great rewards heaped onto Satan by God.

I know that we are all conditioned to think of Satan as a mean man tempting us. Please try to think of him as a her the way Michael Angelo and the Pope did.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/68961438014629515/

There can be no other logical explanation for God putting Satan in Eden and why God rewarded Satan so nicely. God does not reward evil, he rewards good, --- and so Satan must be good and if so then his being God’s wife or Asherah is quite logical.

Do you agree or do you think God rewards evil?

Regards
DL
xOrthodox4Christx
Warned
Archon

Faith: Protestant (Inquirer)
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Christianity

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 12:23:20 AM »

The first thing you got wrong is thinking Satan is a literal serpent, God created a literal garden and Him literally casting a literal Satan out of the Garden.

"When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
Hawkeye
Onomatodoxicologist
High Elder

Faith: With a schismatic twist.
Jurisdiction: An American soglasie

Not today.

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 12:30:55 AM »

That "better board" thread needs to reach a consensus. I need to know how rude is too rude.

When I die, I figure the worst I'll get is what I deserve. Any injustice on the part of God will certainly be because He is all too merciful.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 01:22:25 PM »

I started laughing at the OP's first sentence, and I haven't stopped.  Smiley

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong."
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

In solidarity with Iraqi and Syrian Nazarenes

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 02:07:37 PM »

As above so bellow

You asked for it...

Apolytikion, Tone 1, by Antonis

An eloquent crafter of divine posts
And an inheritor of the line of the Baptist
A righteous son of India
And a new apostle to the internet
O Holy Mor Ephrem,
Intercede for us, that our forum may be saved.

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
dzheremi
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 02:23:19 PM »

Wow. This little forum has been blessed with its very own Horse ebooks-type account. Amazing.

genesisone
Archon

Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 02:27:27 PM »

Perfect response. I noticed the word as well, and am glad you found a good description and demonstration. Thanks!
genesisone
Archon

Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2013, 02:31:04 PM »

In the beginning, if we follow the more common Christian dogma, we find the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit alone in the whole universe.

I guess I never got that memo. The way I've understood it is that until the beginning, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit were the whole universe. Then God created the heavens and the earth.
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2013, 05:41:26 PM »

And there it is... I couldn't read past the first line of the OP.  Huh

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Warned
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2013, 10:53:02 PM »

indecent image removed

Mina

The imaged contained an indecent exposure, against the rules of the forum.  I feel it is necessary to warn on these issues.  So, you'll be given a warning status for ten days.

Please be mindful of the pictures you post.

Thank you and God bless.

Mina

October 14, 2013
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 11:02:25 PM by minasoliman » Logged

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

Faith: ✔

Never cease to intercede for us, your children.

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2013, 11:07:01 PM »

I know that we are all conditioned to think of Satan as a mean man tempting us. Please try to think of him as a her the way Michael Angelo and the Pope did.

And Mel Gibson.

"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14
Hawkeye
Onomatodoxicologist
High Elder

Faith: With a schismatic twist.
Jurisdiction: An American soglasie

Not today.

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2013, 11:15:51 PM »

And Mel Gibson.

Huh. When I saw The Passion of the Christ, I actually thought the weird baby was Satan.

When I die, I figure the worst I'll get is what I deserve. Any injustice on the part of God will certainly be because He is all too merciful.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: