OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 23, 2014, 04:33:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psaltologion (Ψαλτολόγιον), need help  (Read 868 times)
88Devin12
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« on: October 10, 2013, 02:08:29 AM »

I'm trying to register on a forum about Byzantine Chant called "Psaltologion". But I can't get past registration even though it can be translated to English.

In registration in the "Random Question Box" it asks: "Zitiste me email ti mystiki leksi apo to diaxeiristi / Ask administrator for answer"
and you can't register without answering it.

However, when you go to "Contact Us" and try to ask for help with registration, it again asks that same random question that non-registered members don't have access to.

I'm convinced the answer has to be somewhere in plain sight in the website, but maybe they haven't added it to the "English" section of the website. Since there is an English section, I would be interested in registering, but I can't do so because I can't even answer the stupid security question.

Is there anyone that can speak Greek that can possibly figure this out?

http://analogion.com/forum/index.php
vorgos

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 04:37:16 AM »

I registered ages ago, and I don't recall having any problems. This security question must be something new.

I've taken a peek at the English section and it's dead, it has not had any traffic since 2011!

Anyway, I've fired off a message to the admins about the security question. I'll PM you when/if I get an answer.

Cheers.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: