OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 23, 2014, 07:59:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Halloween and Children  (Read 3502 times) Average Rating: 0
LizaSymonenko
Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
Global Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: God's Holy Catholic and Apostolic Orthodox Church
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.

« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2013, 11:54:40 AM »

Handing out religious literature is not mentally or physically assaulting them.

In contrary to you I wouldn't be glad if my child returned home like that after someone decided to spread faith to him.

Are you saying that you are such a bad "father", that if your child was given a pamphlet on Islam, the very next day they would look like the image you are referring to?

Have you not taught your children about Christ?  Did you not see the pamphlet and use it as a means to discuss with your kids the various religions of the world, and why you know that Orthodoxy is correct?

You do realize your kids go to school with Muslims, Hindus, atheists, Buddhists, etc....

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria
primuspilus
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

Inserting personal quote here.

« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2013, 11:59:27 AM »

If I were not a Christian as a kid, nothing would turn me off faster to Christ than me being a kid and going up to a Christian's house at Halloween, expecting candy and getting a tract. That is a horrible idea.

If you do Halloween (as I do) give the kids candy and be nice. If you dont, then keep your porch light off. Dont be a jerk and hand out tracts or other such nonsense. Same thing with leaving a tract as a "tip" at a restaurant....friggin stupid.

How would you feel if you were the kid?

PP
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 11:59:55 AM by primuspilus » Logged

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great

"Never, never, never let anyone tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern." St. John Maximovitch, The Wonderworker
DeniseDenise
Warned
Archon

« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2013, 12:00:25 PM »

If I were not a Christian as a kid, nothing would turn me off faster to Christ than me being a kid and going up to a Christian's house at Halloween, expecting candy and getting a tract. That is a horrible idea.

If you do Halloween (as I do) give the kids candy and be nice. If you dont, then keep your porch light off. Dont be a jerk and hand out tracts or other such nonsense. Same thing with leaving a tract as a "tip" at a restaurant....friggin stupid.

PP

+1
LizaSymonenko
Global Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2013, 12:05:35 PM »

PP

So, these candies are not permitted and would be a turn off,

...but, these would be just fine.  Right?

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria
Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2013, 12:09:20 PM »

PP

Those candies are not tracts.

Not that the kids would keep, or even pay much attention to, the wrappers...

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
DeniseDenise
Warned
Archon

« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2013, 12:09:57 PM »

PP

Nah....those are candy....you are in the clear.

I think the issue would be giving a pamphlet INSTEAD of candy.

For most kids, the holiday is just the 'here have candy and some fun'   they do not attribute all the questionable stuff adults associate with it at their age.

so deny them candy because you want to make a point....and its sort of stomping on their fun innocent time of racking up the candy bag.
augustin717
Taxiarches

Faith: The other ROC

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2013, 12:13:09 PM »

Same thing with leaving a tract as a "tip" at a restaurant....friggin stupid.
do people actually do it, or is it just an urban legend? if I were a waiter and I'd get one, my God, I'd curse those people's god in their faces.
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2013, 12:17:26 PM »

do people actually do it, or is it just an urban legend? if I were a waiter and I'd get one, my God, I'd curse those people's god in their faces.

Some of the worst customers in the restaurant biz are those self-proclaimed Christians coming out of church on Sundays.

augustin717
Taxiarches

« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2013, 12:20:31 PM »

Some of the worst customers in the restaurant biz are those self-proclaimed Christians coming out of church on Sundays.
I.ve lived in this, mostly Catholic city for 8 years .  I doubt it's seen often here. Maybe in the suburbs.
primuspilus
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

Inserting personal quote here.

« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2013, 12:22:26 PM »

I.ve lived in this, mostly Catholic city for 8 years .  I doubt it's seen often here. Maybe in the suburbs
Come to the South..its rampant here.

Some of the worst customers in the restaurant biz are those self-proclaimed Christians coming out of church on Sundays
+1

I was a restaurant guy for many years.....yes they do this for real.

PP

Nope, not at all a turn off.

PP

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great

"Never, never, never let anyone tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern." St. John Maximovitch, The Wonderworker
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2013, 12:27:47 PM »

I.ve lived in this, mostly Catholic city for 8 years .  I doubt it's seen often here. Maybe in the suburbs

Some of the worst customers in the restaurant biz are those self-proclaimed Christians coming out of church on Sundays
+1

PP

My second job is at a restaurant.  Most people are good, even when it gets really busy.  But Sunday lunch time, rude folk come out of the woodwork in their Sunday clothes.  I haven't gotten a tract as a tip, but did get a nice tip written on a napkin: "Don't drink and drive."  I wanted to scream obscenities.

Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2013, 12:35:37 PM »

And seriously, if someone tried to give pamphlets about his religion to my school-age children without my consent I would return them to him by putting them deep into his you know what.

lol, it is standard operating practice here in the US.  I believe every year I've taken my girls out, they have come back with at least one or two religious pamphlets each in their bucket.

My word.  That has never happened with our children trick-or-treating, I'm glad to say.

Of course, if they did get one and they were old enough we'd probably go over it and have a discussion about it and whether anything in it was a heresy and the middle child would definitely have some lively views on it. (We're an odd family  Smiley )

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
augustin717
Taxiarches

« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2013, 12:36:15 PM »

+1

PP

My second job is at a restaurant.  Most people are good, even when it gets really busy.  But Sunday lunch time, rude folk come out of the woodwork in their Sunday clothes.  I haven't gotten a tract as a tip, but did get a nice tip written on a napkin: "Don't drink and drive."  I wanted to scream obscenities.
I'd have retorted: Eat less, drink more!
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2013, 12:44:54 PM »

+1

PP

I'd have retorted: Eat less, drink more!

To a nice customer, I would.  More drinks = more tips!  Southern baptists don't drink in public, unfortunately.  They would actually tip if they did.

Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2013, 12:46:35 PM »

+1

PP

The blog and then book Waiter Rant has incidents that would curl your hair.  We've always tipped when we eat out but after following the blog for a long time and then buying the book I always think of it when tipping.  I also know about the pay scale and how low the hourly wage is generally because there are *supposed* to be tips.  

I cannot comprehend how the written "tip" was supposed to be helpful/useful/gratefully acceptable in any way.  Sheesh

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2013, 12:50:02 PM »

After working at a restaurant, I appreciate the service wait staff provides when I go out now. I make sure to be nice, even when things are a little slow for my tastes.  Good manners and a smile do wonders.

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2013, 01:05:21 PM »

Handing out religious literature is not mentally or physically assaulting them.

In contrary to you I wouldn't be glad if my child returned home like that after someone decided to spread faith to him.

Mike, you should know that the appeal to absurdity is a logical fallacy that works only to arouse emotions.
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2013, 01:24:01 PM »

Are you saying that you are such a bad "father", that if your child was given a pamphlet on Islam, the very next day they would look like the image you are referring to?

Have you not taught your children about Christ?  Did you not see the pamphlet and use it as a means to discuss with your kids the various religions of the world, and why you know that Orthodoxy is correct?

You do realize your kids go to school with Muslims, Hindus, atheists, Buddhists, etc....

15 minutes with a bigot are enough. A friend of mine after one of her religious classes returned home shaking because idiot teacher told them how Herod's soldiers smashed heads of Betlehem infants with stones. She was 8 then. A couple of days ago I've read about a child  greeting her mother "Thank you you did not kill me, mummy" after some classes about abortion.

Yes.

Mike, you should know that the appeal to absurdity is a logical fallacy that works only to arouse emotions.

You allow strangers to preach to your children and feel entitled to do the same. It is a possible result your children being preached by a fanatical Muslim. Do not see any absurdity here.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2013, 01:25:43 PM »

Muslims celebrate Halloween?  That's new.

LizaSymonenko
Global Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2013, 01:31:05 PM »

15 minutes with a bigot are enough.

Whom exactly are you calling a bigot here?

—St. Isaac of Syria
LizaSymonenko
Global Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2013, 01:32:46 PM »

You allow strangers to preach to your children and feel entitled to do the same. It is a possible result your children being preached by a fanatical Muslim. Do not see any absurdity here.

Just don't send your kids out on Halloween and you'll have no trouble.

However, you need to be a better father than this.  Again, do you realize that the school is filled with non-Orthodox kids?  Your kid will most likely be the ONLY Orthodox in the whole place.

He/she is going to hear all kinds of nonsense and misinformation.  Are you going to do your duty, of talking to them each night and finding out what went on in school, and explaining things to them?

—St. Isaac of Syria
LizaSymonenko
Global Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2013, 01:33:07 PM »

They may not celebrate, but, they do hand out candy at their doors.

—St. Isaac of Syria
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2013, 01:34:01 PM »

I doubt they pass out Muslim tracts.

mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2013, 01:37:44 PM »

Have you not taught your children about Christ?  Did you not see the pamphlet and use it as a means to discuss with your kids the various religions of the world, and why you know that Orthodoxy is correct?

15 minutes with a bigot are enough.

Whom exactly are you calling a bigot here?

Anyone proselitising stranger kids. Such activity is hideous.

Just don't send your kids out on Halloween and you'll have no trouble.

This pagan tradition is not much popular here.

However, you need to be a better father than this.  Again, do you realize that the school is filled with non-Orthodox kids?  Your kid will most likely be the ONLY Orthodox in the whole place.

He/she is going to hear all kinds of nonsense and misinformation.  Are you going to do your duty, of talking to them each night and finding out what went on in school, and explaining things to them?

You do realize adults are more influencing on children in terms of authority, don't you?

Why wouldn't they?

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2013, 01:41:58 PM »

Why wouldn't they?

The only Muslims I knew growing up that would pass out anything were the Nation of Islam guys trying to sell their poor excuse of a newspaper.  Tracts, never.  Unless things are really different.  I mean, Muslims celebrating Halloween, who woulda thunk?

LizaSymonenko
Global Moderator
Toumarches

« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2013, 01:45:31 PM »

You do realize adults are more influencing on children in terms of authority, don't you?

Sure...but, they also learn a lot from their friends.

My niece sits next to a Pakistani girl, and she knows all about Ramadan from her.

—St. Isaac of Syria
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

Faith: ✔

look into my lovable alpaca eyes

« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2013, 03:02:35 PM »

+1

PP

Throwing my server hat into the ring here to agree with all of this. Sunday lunches are the worst shifts, and not a Sunday went by when I didn't hear multiple coworkers complaining about the "church crowd", or when we'd start to get busy be like, "Great, here come the Christians!" It was disheartening when I first started serving years and years ago to realize what jerks the church crowd were. So demanding, so rude, terrible tippers. Who knows why.

Also, I have gotten tracts as a tip. It's obnoxious and rude as hell. I would rather be totally stiffed than have you leave a tract as my "tip". Also, they immediately go into the trash by everyone who has ever gotten one that I've seen.

It amazes me how many people don't know how to tip, and after years of serving I really think it's ignorance, not malice. Unless you've been a server or know a server how would you know that they only make around $2 an hour? Tips are the income.

"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2013, 03:08:28 PM »

augustin, I waited tables when I was really young.

Yes they do in fact leave tracts.

And their stinginess when tipping is only exceeded by AAers and maybe black people. If I could tell you how much tip fixing I've done in my life, often being the one with the least money at the table.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2013, 03:09:28 PM »

Someone please spam this thread with such stuff if it exists. And it must. Thank you.

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2013, 03:11:37 PM »

+1

PP

Throwing my server hat into the ring here to agree with all of this. Sunday lunches are the worst shifts, and not a Sunday went by when I didn't hear multiple coworkers complaining about the "church crowd", or when we'd start to get busy be like, "Great, here come the Christians!" It was disheartening when I first started serving years and years ago to realize what jerks the church crowd were. So demanding, so rude, terrible tippers. Who knows why.

Also, I have gotten tracts as a tip. It's obnoxious and rude as hell. I would rather be totally stiffed than have you leave a tract as my "tip". Also, they immediately go into the trash by everyone who has ever gotten one that I've seen.

It amazes me how many people don't know how to tip, and after years of serving I really think it's ignorance, not malice. Unless you've been a server or know a server how would you know that they only make around $2 an hour? Tips are the income.

The post Sunday evening services, coffee and dessert made by me for 20 people was worse than lunch.

Forget that the check was nothing and I prepared all the food and drinks, they tipped even less. And I was highest tipped server at that restaurant.

podkarpatska
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ACROD

Pokrov

« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2013, 03:21:38 PM »

+1

PP

Up here in the bad old ethnic north-east, we have gone to a Greek run Diner down the street after liturgy and coffee hour for years and years. Its packed with us Rusnaks, both the Orthodox and Byzantine ones, OCA folks, Slovak Catholics, Slovak Lutherans and of course, Ukrainians... Its like family and the staff loves that time of day and most folks are good tippers. The tract tips and being demanding must be a Protestant thing. Heck, in Jersey, where we come from, the staff would cut your tires if you left tracts and were rude. That'd teach em.....
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2013, 03:28:40 PM »

+1

PP

The post Sunday evening services, coffee and dessert made by me for 20 people was worse than lunch.

Forget that the check was nothing and I prepared all the food and drinks, they tipped even less. And I was highest tipped server at that restaurant.

Ugh, yeah that is the worst. I also loved the 15 senior citizens that would meet for coffee and all want separate checks, and their senior discounts. Or! People who use a gift card and tip based on the remaining balance. Just because you got part of your dinner free doesn't mean I did less work, friend.

My personal record for "Worst Table Ever" is probably the folks that had a business meeting at my table. They all asked for water so they would technically be guests, ordered nothing and left nothing for a tip. Fine, I got you water and that was it, but you took up my table for an hour and a half so I couldn't make money off of it with anyone else.

I am also a "tip fixer".

"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2013, 03:29:33 PM »

+1

PP

Up here in the bad old ethnic north-east, we have gone to a Greek run Diner down the street after liturgy and coffee hour for years and years. Its packed with us Rusnaks, both the Orthodox and Byzantine ones, OCA folks, Slovak Catholics, Slovak Lutherans and of course, Ukrainians... Its like family and the staff loves that time of day and most folks are good tippers. The tract tips and being demanding must be a Protestant thing. Heck, in Jersey, where we come from, the staff would cut your tires if you left tracts and were rude. That'd teach em.....

I am confident that it is (at least largely) a Protestant thing.

Rufus
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: GOA

Nafpliotis with sunglasses and a cigar.

« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2013, 03:39:03 PM »

Someone please spam this thread with such stuff if it exists. And it must. Thank you.

This is all I can find:

mabsoota
Archon

Jurisdiction: Coptic

Kyrie eleison

« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2013, 04:06:48 PM »

what's wrong with a nice sweet and tiny saint picture for each child?
they are not actual icons (we have loads of them), but little pictures to keep in your wallet or pocket about 5-8cm long.
here are a few examples of the sorts of pictures we see on little pieces of paper:
http://st-takla.org/Gallery/Saints-and-Figures.html
i expect you can find them in eastern orthodox churches as well (otherwise what do you take to exams/job interviews etc?!)

my mum went to a catholic school (she thinks her atheist mum lied about her having been baptised) for about a year and always came home clutching a saint picture. it left her with a lingering interest in religion that she finally succumbed to in her '30s following the witness of a methodist (protestant) neighbour.
i will always thank God that my mum told me He existed when i was 5. it was the start of a beautiful spiritual journey and my mum still remembers those saint pictures happily, and this helped her to be less worried about my move to orthodox Christianity.
DeniseDenise
Warned
Archon

« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2013, 04:10:39 PM »

Heck, in Jersey, where we come from, the staff would cut your tires if you left tracts and were rude. That'd teach em.....

One of the better things about Jersey if you ask me....that and frozen custard.

D, who lived in NJ a year...and still has a pee-yellow license plated car...

orthodox4life

« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2013, 06:40:02 PM »

Thanks for all the suggestions. Some of them are really good.

LOL!

I was waiting for this year's version of this post. You might have pre-empted Gebre's "meditation".

Thank you.

Thanks for your suggestion? BTW, I'm new to Orthodoxy and there were way too many old posts on the subject to sort through.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 06:40:23 PM by orthodox4life » Logged

The true Orthodox way of thought has always been historical, has always included the past, but has never been enslaved by it. . . for the strength of the Church is not in the past, present, or future, but in Christ.

-Fr. Alexander Schmemann
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2013, 06:41:54 PM »

This is all I can find:

We should shop orthonorm's face on something like that and hand it out as a tract.

Brilliant idea.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Rufus
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: GOA

Nafpliotis with sunglasses and a cigar.

« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2013, 09:16:07 PM »

This is all I can find:

We should shop orthonorm's face on something like that and hand it out as a tract.

Brilliant idea.

"We"?
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2013, 09:32:41 PM »

Well I don't want all the credit, Rufus.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2013, 09:35:19 PM »

what's wrong with a nice sweet and tiny saint picture Quran for each child?

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2013, 10:30:05 PM »

It's a simple concept really. Give the kids some good candy along with something that is spiritually edifying. After all, this is the one time of year when people come and knock on your door and ask you for something. Seems kind of silly to boycott Halloween and waste such a wonderful opportunity to share our Orthodox Faith. It would also seem pretty rude to give the kids a gospel tract instead of candy. And it seems equally absurd to criticize giving out spiritual literature along with some good treats. Halloween is a great opportunity to show people that we Orthodox Christians are people of generosity and conviction.

Selam

"Beauty is truth, and Orthodoxy is beautiful." +GMK+
lovesupreme
OC.net guru

« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2013, 10:35:29 PM »

It's a simple concept really. Give the kids some good candy along with something that is spiritually edifying. After all, this is the one time of year when people come and knock on your door and ask you for something. Seems kind of silly to boycott Halloween and waste such a wonderful opportunity to share our Orthodox Faith. It would also seem pretty rude to give the kids a gospel tract instead of candy. And it seems equally absurd to criticize giving out spiritual literature along with some good treats. Halloween is a great opportunity to show people that we Orthodox Christians are people of generosity and conviction.

I can admire your conviction, but I honestly think that there are much better places to share the faith. These are children being chaperoned house-to-house by their parents, in the dark, expecting nothing other than candy. They'll put up with the comments on their costumes, but they have no interest in staying to chat, whether the topic is Spiderman or Saint Spyridon. And it's just weird when you hand them "reading materials" with their treats. There's no context; suddenly a strange person has given them this heavy religious literature that they probably can't even comprehend. And are their parents going to appreciate you "sneaking" your religious agenda into what is usually just a neutral exchange? Honestly, I just think that the gesture, as goodhearted as it is, may cause more damage than good.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 10:52:34 PM by lovesupreme » Logged

I am prone to bouts of sarcasm. Please forgive me if my posts have offended you.
Alveus Lacuna
Taxiarches

« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2013, 10:44:12 PM »

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 10:47:25 PM by Alveus Lacuna » Logged
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2013, 10:46:03 PM »

Just plain wrong.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: