OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 29, 2014, 09:33:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have we reached OUR sodom and Ghamorah?  (Read 4988 times) Average Rating: 0
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2013, 03:06:54 PM »

If you are going to live in the greatest country that has ever existed or ever will exist, you better get used to the suprior spelling.

#channelingJamesRexceptionalism

Noted. 
LOL!  Epic fail on my part.  laugh
I thought it was facetiously intentional with your hashtag and all.  I laughed heartily.

Romaios
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Romanian

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2013, 03:10:19 PM »

Indeed. My first reaction was they have no flavor, no texture, and stick to the roof of your mouth.

When I was in seminary, a classmate and I went to a Catholic supply store.  I bought a copy of Taft's book on the Liturgy of the Hours (pleasure reading), and he bought a few things.  One of those things was a plastic bag of 120 hosts he picked up for five bucks.  We've never received Catholic communion, and he was intrigued when he saw the variety of hosts available.  We drove back, and for about an hour before Vespers, he and I sat in his car with the windows down drinking Cherry Coke and eating hosts.  We confirmed that they have no flavour, texture, are entirely un-appetizing, and that eating unconsecrated hosts is just weird. 

I bought Jewish matzot to share with friends on the bus while on a trip in Italy. And a tallit. The shop keeper was intrigued...  
TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Warned
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2013, 03:11:11 PM »

If you are going to live in the greatest country that has ever existed or ever will exist, you better get used to the suprior spelling.

Noted. 
LOL!  Epic fail on my part.  laugh
I thought it was facetiously intentional with your hashtag and all.  I laughed heartily.
Yes, yes.  That is what it was.  Well done identifying that.  laugh

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong."
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

In solidarity with Iraqi and Syrian Nazarenes

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2013, 03:14:50 PM »

I bought Jewish matzot to share with friends on the bus while on a trip in Italy. And a tallit. The shop keeper was intrigued...  

A couple of years ago, I drove over to an ultra-Orthodox Jewish section of Brooklyn to visit a bookstore and find something decent to eat.  The proprietor of the bookstore wasn't at all surprised that a brown Gentile walked in and tried on skullcaps.  He found me a proper size, we talked about some books, and referred me to a good deli. 

I think you and I would get alone just fine in real life.  Smiley

Apolytikion, Tone 1, by Antonis

An eloquent crafter of divine posts
And an inheritor of the line of the Baptist
A righteous son of India
And a new apostle to the internet
O Holy Mor Ephrem,
Intercede for us, that our forum may be saved.

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
Romaios
Archon

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2013, 03:17:09 PM »

I think you and I would get alone just fine in real life.  Smiley

I'm sure we would!  laugh
Romaios
Archon

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2013, 03:19:41 PM »

So "Ghamorah" is the suprior spelling of עֲמוֹרָה?
Nicene
High Elder

Jurisdiction: Greek

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2013, 04:45:41 PM »

Stay classy.

Thank you.
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2013, 05:03:08 PM »

Stay classy.

No no no no!  It's, "Stay thirsty, my friend". Grin

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
WPM
Archon

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2013, 05:24:32 PM »

I've developed an appreciation for small icons and the golden hue of Jesus. Anybody else have the same appreciation? ...
ilyazhito
High Elder

Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2013, 05:35:39 PM »

How would you respond if a restaurant started offering a sandwich with Phosphora for a bun?

What is prosphora?  Bread (a really basic plain loaf) that's baked with a seal in it, right?  So if some dummy bought a prosphora seal off Ebay and started making buns with a seal on it for his burgers, guess what?  I wouldn't be buying anything from him, much less a pseudo-prosphora bacon cheeseburger.  I wouldn't need to say anything except, "Lord, have mercy," and continue on with my life.

But, why wouldn't you voice protest against ridiculing and belittling something associated with your Faith?

If we can't be bothered to speak out about such little and seemingly silly issues, they will grow in number, until it's too late to voice opposition.

If even the faithful of the Church don't care enough to oppose it, why should anyone else?  If you aren't against it, than you must be for it.

I think the Orthodox faithful are way too quite on a number of things.

+1

Post of the Month Nominee.

This happened in Hitler Germany. No one defended the Jews or so the quote by a Protestant minister goes.
Does anyone remember the name of that Protestant and his quote?
Niemoller. Martin Niemoller. Anyhow, this is wrong. This is worse than what Pussy Riot did, because an altar can be reconsecrated, but once the Eucharist is eaten and used as profane food and not as what it should be, nothing can be done except apply ecclesiastical penalties to the offender and make such a hue and cry by protesting that others may not dare to THINK about repeating such a crazy stunt. 
TheTrisagion
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2013, 06:29:29 PM »

How would you respond if a restaurant started offering a sandwich with Phosphora for a bun?

What is prosphora?  Bread (a really basic plain loaf) that's baked with a seal in it, right?  So if some dummy bought a prosphora seal off Ebay and started making buns with a seal on it for his burgers, guess what?  I wouldn't be buying anything from him, much less a pseudo-prosphora bacon cheeseburger.  I wouldn't need to say anything except, "Lord, have mercy," and continue on with my life.

But, why wouldn't you voice protest against ridiculing and belittling something associated with your Faith?

If we can't be bothered to speak out about such little and seemingly silly issues, they will grow in number, until it's too late to voice opposition.

If even the faithful of the Church don't care enough to oppose it, why should anyone else?  If you aren't against it, than you must be for it.

+1

Post of the Month Nominee.

This happened in Hitler Germany. No one defended the Jews or so the quote by a Protestant minister goes.
Does anyone remember the name of that Protestant and his quote?
Niemoller. Martin Niemoller. Anyhow, this is wrong. This is worse than what Pussy Riot did, because an altar can be reconsecrated, but once the Eucharist is eaten and used as profane food and not as what it should be, nothing can be done except apply ecclesiastical penalties to the offender and make such a hue and cry by protesting that others may not dare to THINK about repeating such a crazy stunt. 
I'm not condoning their actions, but it would be infinitely worse if they were using consecrated bread.  This is not the Eucharist. It is not Eucharistic until it is consecrated.

JoeS2
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catholic by choice
Jurisdiction: OCA

St. Mark Defender of the true Faith (old CAF guy)

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2013, 09:24:09 PM »

I'm not condoning their actions, but it would be infinitely worse if they were using consecrated bread.  This is not the Eucharist. It is not Eucharistic until it is consecrated.

Regardless whether it is or isn't consecrated we all know the purpose for this act.  If it were the consecrated host would we be getting a more serious discussion?
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2013, 10:08:14 PM »

If you really want to bring this restaurant a ton of business, set up a "Christian" protest in front of it.
Chik-Fil-A already took that marketing ploy.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2013, 10:09:09 PM »

How long was it after Seanad O'Connor tore up the picture of Pope John Paul II that she had to leave town?
It's been seven hours and fifteen days.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian

Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, Georgia

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2013, 11:09:10 PM »

I would say, "Finally, some recognition."

But, as for the communion burger, yeah, someone was smoking something strange when they decided to do that. I'm not so much offended from a religious angle as I am from a creative/aesthetic one.

Quote from: GabrieltheCelt
If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Quote from: orthonorm
I would suggest most persons in general avoid any question beginning with why.
#1Sinner
Moderated

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Rome

« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2013, 05:00:50 AM »

What is prosphora?  Bread (a really basic plain loaf) that's baked with a seal in it, right?  So if some dummy bought a prosphora seal off Ebay and started making buns with a seal on it for his burgers, guess what?  I wouldn't be buying anything from him, much less a pseudo-prosphora bacon cheeseburger.  I wouldn't need to say anything except, "Lord, have mercy," and continue on with my life.

If even the faithful of the Church don't care enough to oppose it, why should anyone else?  If you aren't against it, than you must be for it.

I think the Orthodox faithful are way too quiet weak and scared to be seen as "extremist" on a number of things.

fixed

I hereby recant of defending "orthodoxy" and trying to persuade fellow Catholics of embracing schism. I adhere to the Catholic Faith as preserved by the Church of Rome and Her Pontiffs.
KBN1
High Elder

Faith: EO
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2013, 08:12:37 AM »

Are any of you familiar with Ghost?  This really is the most fitting burger if you were going to make a Ghost burger.  
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 08:15:25 AM by KBN1 » Logged
Keble
All-Knowing Grand Wizard of Debunking
Warned
Archon

« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2013, 09:20:21 AM »

Do I desecrate the Protestant communion when I put saltine crackers in my soup?

#thoughtstoponder

Only if you are having grape soup.
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2013, 09:30:55 AM »

The comment:
It's in poor taste, said Jeff Young of New Orleans who runs the blog Catholic Foodie.

"It's not, for us, the Eucharist," Young said. "However this wafer is a symbol. There's a cross on it. It's like taking a flag and burning a flag."

tells me a lot more of how he, as a Catholic, views the Eucharist. 

What do you mean?

He sees the Eucharist as "symbol."  In normal usage, a flag is indeed a symbol.  If burned, it's an insult to the country/institution it represents.  The man's comment tells me less about why the Eucharist is truly important/sacred and more about how the misuse of a symbol offends him.

No, what he meant was that as the wafer that is put on the burger is not consecrated it is not the Body.  It is only after consecration that it is part of the Eucharist with the Blood.  But since the wafers are made with a cross impressed on them it is that symbol and the destruction by eating on the sandwich that he compares to the symbol of the flag. 

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian

Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, Georgia

« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2013, 09:35:22 AM »

It's bad because azymes are involved.

Quote from: GabrieltheCelt
If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Quote from: orthonorm
I would suggest most persons in general avoid any question beginning with why.
TheTrisagion
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2013, 10:37:24 AM »

Regardless whether it is or isn't consecrated we all know the purpose for this act.  If it were the consecrated host would we be getting a more serious discussion?
Yes. One is the Body of Christ, the other is not.  That being said, I'm not sure how they would ever be able to get a hold of consecrated host.  I doubt any priest is going to consecrate it for them.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2013, 11:37:48 AM »

Yes. One is the Body of Christ, the other is not.  That being said, I'm not sure how they would ever be able to get a hold of consecrated host.  I doubt any priest is going to consecrate it for them.

Pay a vagante bishop enough...

Keble
All-Knowing Grand Wizard of Debunking
Warned
Archon

« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2013, 12:04:32 PM »

He'd have to break the burger in half, for one thing: the altar guild would kill him for the ketchup stains on the altar linens.
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2013, 12:34:26 PM »

#thoughtstoponder

Only if you are having grape soup.

Cheesy

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2013, 12:38:04 PM »

Ever heard of "Communion in the hand"?  Before that was allowed, people were still able to confiscate hosts at Communion time for use in Black Masses and other profanities by receiving the host carefully in their mouths and then removing it when not being watched.  Nowadays, non-Catholics and even non-Christians can walk up, extend their hand, say "Amen", and take one without even being questioned.  You could probably do it twice at the same service if you time it right. 

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
NicholasMyra
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian/Greek

Avowed denominationalist

« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2013, 01:13:39 PM »

Hosts and cherry coke?

You mean hosts and cherry Dr. Pepper.

Quote from: Orthonorm
if Christ does and says x. And someone else does and says not x and you are ever in doubt, follow Christ.

"You are philosophical innovators. As for me, I follow the Fathers." -Every heresiarch ever
ilyazhito
High Elder

Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2013, 03:26:40 PM »

Now, that is ridiculous. Only hip Catholic 1960s priests would do that. Orthodox priests would be defrocked and beaten over the head for good measure if they tried to do that. Anyhow, a communion burger is a twisted idea, because Jesus said that he is the bread of life. If communion burgers were appropriate, then he would have called himself the burger of life, or the hot dog of life.
Orthodox11
Archon

« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2013, 04:10:40 PM »

Ever heard of "Communion in the hand"?  Before that was allowed, people were still able to confiscate hosts at Communion time for use in Black Masses and other profanities by receiving the host carefully in their mouths and then removing it when not being watched.  Nowadays, non-Catholics and even non-Christians can walk up, extend their hand, say "Amen", and take one without even being questioned.  You could probably do it twice at the same service if you time it right. 

At the Catholic secondary school I went to, the priest would have to go round the church and pick hosts off the bottom of the pews, since a lot of students would keep them in their mouths and then take them out and stick them under their seats like bubble gum. At least those were retrievable, many others just threw them in the bin as they left the chapel.

Forcing them to eat a piece of antidoron immediately after receiving is a practice they might want to consider introducing for safety reasons.
Romaios
Archon

« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2013, 04:14:16 PM »

At the Catholic secondary school I went to, the priest would have to go round the church and pick hosts off the bottom of the pews, since a lot of students would keep them in their mouths and then take them out and stick them under their seats like bubble gum. At least those were retrievable, many others just threw them in the bin as they left the chapel.

Shocked What pagan country was that in?
Orthodox11
Archon

« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2013, 04:16:06 PM »

Shocked What pagan country was that in?

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Compulsory worship is a bad idea even in religious schools. It rarely has the desired effect.
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2013, 04:25:09 PM »

Now, that is ridiculous. Only hip Catholic 1960s priests would do that. Orthodox priests would be defrocked and beaten over the head for good measure if they tried to do that. Anyhow, a communion burger is a twisted idea, because Jesus said that he is the bread of life. If communion burgers were appropriate, then he would have called himself the burger of life, or the hot dog of life.
There were no burgers or hot dogs back then.

TheTrisagion
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2013, 05:32:00 PM »

Forcing them to eat a piece of antidoron immediately after receiving is a practice they might want to consider introducing for safety reasons.
So did the priest then have to eat them all?

mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2013, 06:07:55 PM »

There was a time when we'd burn these people and their bacondoubleblasphemyburgers.  /Nostalgia.

As an apostate heretic you would be burned next to them so do not get excited.

I think the Orthodox faithful are way too quiet on a number of things.

This is good responce: http://pithlessthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/02/martyrdom-across-centuries.html

It's bad because azymes are involved.

Lolled.

Compulsory worship is a bad idea even in religious schools. It rarely has the desired effect.

+1 Yet some Orthodox think it's positive.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Warned
Merarches

O most Holy Theotokos, save us.

« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2013, 06:24:34 PM »

This is one of the many reasons that I questioned the RC sacraments and finally joined the Holy Orthodox Church. There is a serious lack of faith in Roman Catholicism. Even at my RC wedding, the Catholic priest was handing out Holy Communion like jelly beans to anyone who would approach.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2013, 06:32:37 PM »

+1

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Protokentarchos

Faith: On-n-Off
Jurisdiction: OCA (the only truly Canonical American Orthodox Church)

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2013, 06:44:46 PM »

I imagine that would actually taste good. I may Cross myself before eating it, but it would still taste good nonetheless.

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Protokentarchos

Faith: On-n-Off
Jurisdiction: OCA (the only truly Canonical American Orthodox Church)

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2013, 07:13:58 PM »

Given how much modern Roman Catholics seem to disregard the sanctity of the Sacraments, this doesn't surprise me or really come off as that bad, given what else is going on with it. Heck, I have an Evangelical friend who hates Roman Catholicism yet still receives the Eucharist at his private RC High-School twice a week just because. Heck, many atheists and pseudo-Hindus also receive it like it is nothing.

I think the greatest sense of joy was when that Priest at the Joy of All Who Sorrow refused to give me the Eucharist because he didn't recognize me. Was it embarrassing? Yes. However, I was well pleased at how seriously the Sacraments were being protected, especially in a huge tourist attraction like the JOAWS where ecumenist RCs are always attending because according to Pope John Paul or whoever that famous Pope was, we're just like them except without the Pope. And any Orthodox Christian who says differently is wrong because the Pope knows our faith better than we do  Roll Eyes

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox, Anabaptist, Other Early Christianity kind of jumbled together

A pulling horse cannot kick.

« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2013, 10:15:29 PM »

"...resist not an evil person..." - Christ

I learned how to be more frugal and save money at http://www.livingpress.com
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2013, 10:27:01 PM »

I suppose he said that after calming down from going postal on the moneychangers in the Temple in John 2.  Maybe Nicodemus talked some sense into him in the following chapter. 

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
Agabus
The user formerly known as Agabus.
Archon

Faith: Pan-American Colloquial Convert Hybrid Orthodoxy.
Jurisdiction: We are all uncanonical now.

« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2013, 10:34:25 PM »

I suppose my own reaction would be something along the lines of, "Huh. Must be some kind of lapsed Greek."

Blessed Nazarius practiced the ascetic life. His clothes were tattered. He wore his shoes without removing them for six years.

THE OPINIONS HERE MAY NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL ORTHODOX CHURCH
podkarpatska
Warned
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

SS Cyril and Methodius Church, Mercer, PA

« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2013, 10:42:11 PM »

What is prosphora?  Bread (a really basic plain loaf) that's baked with a seal in it, right?  So if some dummy bought a prosphora seal off Ebay and started making buns with a seal on it for his burgers, guess what?  I wouldn't be buying anything from him, much less a pseudo-prosphora bacon cheeseburger.  I wouldn't need to say anything except, "Lord, have mercy," and continue on with my life.

If even the faithful of the Church don't care enough to oppose it, why should anyone else?  If you aren't against it, than you must be for it.

Or maybe we don't feel the need to act outraged and victimized about every stupid attention grabbing thing that non-believers try to pull.  No one would have ever heard of this or bought it until it hit the news.  Now, it is given exposure and a forum for mockery.  This is what the religious right doesn't understand.  The more your protest, the happier you make the people mocking.  They are looking for exposure, not a sincere dialogue.

+1. Consider the source said mom and turn the other cheek  and forgive those who sin against us  seventy time seven times said our Lord. Good advice from both.
newtoorthodoxy
Banned
Elder

Jurisdiction: GOARCH

« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2013, 10:55:48 PM »

#thoughtstoponder

rofl!!

Some of my questions might appear patently stupid to those well-versed in Orthodoxy, but I'm brand new, having no background in the faith.  Please grant me a great deal of patience and consideration as I learn the basics.
Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2013, 12:13:49 AM »

Or maybe we don't feel the need to act outraged and victimized about every stupid attention grabbing thing that non-believers try to pull.  No one would have ever heard of this or bought it until it hit the news.  Now, it is given exposure and a forum for mockery.  This is what the religious right doesn't understand.  The more your protest, the happier you make the people mocking.  They are looking for exposure, not a sincere dialogue.
Just don't complain when "every little thing" turns into something important to you or when you find your free ability to worship without intrusion gone.  Mockery is always followed by something and that something is directly dependent on the reaction of those being mocked.  Be as flippant about these things as you like, but you lose the right to complain later, especially when you join them with your Protestant saltine cracker idiocy.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 12:15:03 AM by Kerdy » Logged
Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2013, 12:20:28 AM »

In response to the title of this thread...

...just about.  It won't be much longer and people will rejoice about their sins in the same way.  Not there yet, but it's right around the corner.
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2013, 12:21:11 AM »

Just don't complain when "every little thing" turns into something important to you or when you find your free ability to worship without intrusion gone.  Mockery is always followed by something and that something is directly dependent on the reaction of those being mocked.  Be as flippant about these things as you like, but you lose the right to complain later, especially when you join them with your Protestant saltine cracker idiocy.

I am reminded of Saul heading to Damascus to viciously mock the Church.

Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: