Author Topic: Americans in the Gulag.  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Bogoliubtsy

• Archon
"When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist". - Archbishop Hélder Pessoa Câmara

Offline TomS

• Archon
  • "Look At Me! Look At Me Now! " - Bono
Re: Americans in the Gulag.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 01:24:11 PM »
We should have nuked all their military installations in 1946 along with all countries that we saw as a threat the first time any of them performed a nuclear test.

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 02:44:39 PM »
I seem to recall Solzhenitsyn mentioning an American in the Gulag Archipelago, but the news is sobering. :(
"The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny--it is the light that guides your way." - Heraclitus

Offline bripat22

• Slava Tebie, Boze nas! Slava Tebie
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 03:43:57 PM »
We should have nuked all their military installations in 1946 along with all countries that we saw as a threat the first time any of them performed a nuclear test.

hmmmmmmmmm   quite Christian, quite Christian
For those who like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing they like!-

Maggie Smith "The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie"

Offline Νεκτάριος

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 03:48:32 PM »
Right, stopping the soviet union...can't think of a greater evil than that. There is a reason why the entire Polish side of my family deeply respects General Patton.