OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 22, 2014, 02:13:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: On Francis.....  (Read 14296 times) Average Rating: 0
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #450 on: May 12, 2014, 11:27:29 PM »

I expect that within the next year Francis will become my favorite Pope ever. And with a few more years, who knows, he might even end up my favorite western Christian ever. Go Pope Francis Go!

Large Marge sent me...
username!
Protokentarchos

Faith: Ukrainian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Pennsylvaniadoxy

« Reply #451 on: May 12, 2014, 11:31:29 PM »

He's a people person
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 11:31:53 PM by username! » Logged

Kerdy
Taxiarches

« Reply #452 on: May 13, 2014, 01:49:35 AM »

I expect that within the next year Francis will become my favorite Pope ever. And with a few more years, who knows, he might even end up my favorite western Christian ever. Go Pope Francis Go!
I am curious.  If you like Pope Francis, you should love Pope Saint John Paul II.  Especially with his lengthy pontificate compared to Pope Francis’ short one.  What makes Pope Francis more appealing to you than Pope JPII?
Kerdy
Taxiarches

« Reply #453 on: May 13, 2014, 08:08:03 AM »

I am curious.  If you like Pope Francis, you should love Pope Saint John Paul II.  Especially with his lengthy pontificate compared to Pope Francis’ short one.  What makes Pope Francis more appealing to you than Pope JPII?

For the record, this was a sincere question.  I have not made up my mind on Pope Francis yet.  It's still very early.
TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #454 on: May 13, 2014, 08:45:47 AM »

I was rather disturbed by Pope JPII seemingly poo-pooing the molestation scandal that enveloped the RC Church. Pope Francis seems to be taking the issue more seriously.  That is just my perception though.  I could be wrong.

Why can't you just take your spiritual edification like a man? 
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #455 on: May 13, 2014, 09:43:07 AM »

Has pope Francis kissed a Koran yet?

Jetavan
Argumentum ad australopithecum
Taxiarches

Faith: Science to the Fourth Power
Jurisdiction: Ohayo Gozaimasu

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #456 on: May 13, 2014, 09:46:44 AM »

Nope, but he kissed a Koran-believing Muslim.

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #457 on: May 13, 2014, 09:52:36 AM »

horrors.

Shlomlokh
主哀れめよ!
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Bulgarian

« Reply #458 on: May 13, 2014, 10:04:37 AM »

"If, for example, an expedition of Martians arrived tomorrow," and one said he wanted to be baptized, "What would happen?" the pope asked May 12 during his early morning Mass at the Domus Sanctae Marthae.

Explaining that he really was talking about Martians, something unimaginable, he said he meant beings that are "green, with long noses and big ears, like in children's drawings."

According to Vatican Radio, Pope Francis said that if the Holy Spirit prompted the most unusual being to seek baptism, who would we be to hinder that person?
Does repentance preclude baptism? If so, I would agree. If they would baptize an "unusual" being, and hope it might lead him to repentance, I would disagree, FWIW.

In Christ,
Andrew

"I will pour out my prayer unto the Lord, and to Him will I proclaim my grief; for with evils my soul is filled, and my life unto hades hath drawn nigh, and like Jonah I will pray: From corruption raise me up, O God." -Ode VI, Irmos of the Supplicatory Canon to the Theotokos
Kerdy
Taxiarches

« Reply #459 on: May 13, 2014, 10:15:21 AM »

horrors.
He also hugged and kissed a horribly disfigured person without hesitation to show him true compassion and love.
TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #460 on: May 13, 2014, 10:23:25 AM »

horrors.
He also hugged and kissed a horribly disfigured person without hesitation to show him true compassion and love.
even more horrors.

Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

O most Holy Theotokos, save us.

« Reply #461 on: May 13, 2014, 04:18:17 PM »

horrors.

He is just imitating his hero, St. Francis of Assisi.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
Kerdy
Taxiarches

« Reply #462 on: May 13, 2014, 06:43:46 PM »

horrors.

Just?  Hero?  And is it a bad thing to emulate a Saint and great Christian?  Maybe he was just acting like a Christian should and being an example for others to follow.  Would you or I have been as willing as quickly? 
TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #463 on: May 13, 2014, 07:20:08 PM »

horrors.

Just?  Hero?  And is it a bad thing to emulate a Saint and great Christian?  Maybe he was just acting like a Christian should and being an example for others to follow.  Would you or I have been as willing as quickly?  
Kerdy, I think what we are all trying to say is that it is a good thing that Pope Francis is making the examples that he is making.  Perhaps your sarcasm-o-meter is turned off.  I think Pope Francis' actions are just as if not more important to the RC Church than all the doctrine and dogma that has been argued about in their church for the last 100 years. It certainly adds a level of moral authority that has been seriously deteriorated over the last 20 years or so.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 07:20:40 PM by TheTrisagion » Logged

Hamartolos
High Elder

« Reply #464 on: May 13, 2014, 08:07:58 PM »

horrors.

Just?  Hero?  And is it a bad thing to emulate a Saint and great Christian?  Maybe he was just acting like a Christian should and being an example for others to follow.  Would you or I have been as willing as quickly?  
Kerdy, I think what we are all trying to say is that it is a good thing that Pope Francis is making the examples that he is making.  Perhaps your sarcasm-o-meter is turned off.  I think Pope Francis' actions are just as if not more important to the RC Church than all the doctrine and dogma that has been argued about in their church for the last 100 years. It certainly adds a level of moral authority that has been seriously deteriorated over the last 20 years or so.

It's still all talk.  Benedict XVI defrocked over 200 priests in 4 years...far more than his predecessor did.  As soon as Francis starts taking action, I'll believe he is sincere.  Until then, I'm not impressed with new committees to 'discuss' things and random phone calls to divorced gay mothers/fathers.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 08:08:25 PM by Hamartolos » Logged

Formerly known as "mctavix"
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #465 on: May 13, 2014, 09:53:15 PM »

horrors.

It's still all talk.  Benedict XVI defrocked over 200 priests in 4 years...far more than his predecessor did.  As soon as Francis starts taking action, I'll believe he is sincere.  Until then, I'm not impressed with new committees to 'discuss' things and random phone calls to divorced gay mothers/fathers.

Wow! Maybe that is why Benedict XVI was urged to resign. Too close to home. Some of the clergy might have feared for their own job.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
Kerdy
Taxiarches

« Reply #466 on: May 14, 2014, 12:42:34 AM »

horrors.

Wow! Maybe that is why Benedict XVI was urged to resign. Too close to home. Some of the clergy might have feared for their own job.

He was urged to resign?  This is new.  Care to explain? 
Kerdy
Taxiarches

« Reply #467 on: May 14, 2014, 12:45:01 AM »

horrors.

Hmm...I disagree with some of what you have posted here, but I will leave it there for the sake of harmony.  I am glad to see you do not seem to be carrying an axe to grind with Catholics.  Smiley
Hamartolos
High Elder

« Reply #468 on: May 14, 2014, 07:16:02 AM »

horrors.

Pope Benedict XVI did more than most bishops IMO both as Cardinal when he was head of the CDF and later as pope.  Both of which he will not get credit for because he didn't make a huge show of everything like his successor does.  Benedict XVI hugged the handicapped too, but he didn't make convoluted statements on homosexuality so he's evil no matter what...and nevermind the shakeup he caused among the despicable sects of the clergy.

It frustrates me because as things have come to light, his predecessor is given glory despite what's come out but Benedict is still hated by the media.  In the meantime, Francis has done nothing tangible but is treated as the greatest Pope since Gregory the Great.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 07:18:26 AM by Hamartolos » Logged

Kerdy
Taxiarches

« Reply #469 on: May 14, 2014, 07:28:11 AM »

horrors.

Pope Benedict XVI did more than most bishops IMO both as Cardinal when he was head of the CDF and later as pope.  Both of which he will not get credit for because he didn't make a huge show of everything like his successor does.  Benedict XVI hugged the handicapped too, but he didn't make convoluted statements on homosexuality so he's evil no matter what...and nevermind the shakeup he caused among the despicable sects of the clergy.

It frustrates me because as things have come to light, his predecessor is given glory despite what's come out but Benedict is still hated by the media.  In the meantime, Francis has done nothing tangible but is treated as the greatest Pope since Gregory the Great.

These are good points. I do not dislike Pope Francis, but there really hasn't been enough to evaluate him completely.  I have a lot of respect for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI.  It's unfortunate he could not have remained pope longer, but he is still in the good fight.  I am beginning to learn the extent of his far reaching influence on the Catholic Church not only as clergy, but as an educator and academic.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 07:34:52 AM by Kerdy » Logged
Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong."
Section Moderator
Stratopedarches

"And you shall call his name Jesus..."

« Reply #470 on: May 17, 2014, 02:42:08 PM »

Has this been discussed here yet?  Pope Francis referring to some Pentecostal minister as a "brother bishop"?  So much for Apostolicae CuraeTongue

The Mor has spoken. Let his word endure unto the ages of ages.

Please, James, tell us more about women!
Hamartolos
High Elder

« Reply #471 on: May 17, 2014, 02:56:06 PM »

Has this been discussed here yet?  Pope Francis referring to some Pentecostal minister as a "brother bishop"?  So much for Apostolicae Curae.  Tongue

Wow....

But c'mon guys, this pope is so trendy!  Look how cool and with it he is!  Not like the other 265 meanie popes!  Anyway, that's bizarre and most of the Protestant comments I've read are far from receptive.  Pope Francis should send a video (or instagram, tweet or whatever else) to the SSPX if that's his new thang.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 02:56:27 PM by Hamartolos » Logged

podkarpatska
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

Pokrov

« Reply #472 on: May 17, 2014, 03:48:44 PM »

Has this been discussed here yet?  Pope Francis referring to some Pentecostal minister as a "brother bishop"?  So much for Apostolicae Curae.  Tongue

Wow....

But c'mon guys, this pope is so trendy!  Look how cool and with it he is!  Not like the other 265 meanie popes!  Anyway, that's bizarre and most of the Protestant comments I've read are far from receptive.  Pope Francis should send a video (or instagram, tweet or whatever else) to the SSPX if that's his new thang.

I tend to agree with Hamaratolos, but also the dust has really yet to settle. I do fear that Pope Benedict provided the east and west the best chance to narrow their differences - not bridge them, but narrow them - an important distinction - and that Pope Francis really is not that interested in the Orthodox as we are the antithesis of 'trendy.' Pope Benedict was and is among the most important Roman theologians in centuries who understood Patristics, Liturgics  and the eastern point of view and who respected it as having equal weight (from his perspective) with that of the west. I do not see an intellectual side of the current Pope which in any way approaches that of his predecessor.

Pope Benedict would NEVER have addressed a Pentecostal preacher as a 'brother bishop.' I think Pope Benedict's life's work makes it clear that he did truly feel that the Orthodox were his brothers - and that the Patriarchs of the east were his peers. Pope Francis has yet to demonstrate this in any way. This coming week and who it is orchestrated will reveal much in that regard.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #473 on: May 17, 2014, 04:48:16 PM »

Has this been discussed here yet?  Pope Francis referring to some Pentecostal minister as a "brother bishop"?  So much for Apostolicae CuraeTongue

It was mentioned, but I don't think much discussed. It pierces my heart with a rusty fishhook of false ecumenism, so please let us cover the Pope's sin and not speak of it again! Wink

Large Marge sent me...
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #474 on: May 17, 2014, 04:50:14 PM »

It was mentioned, but I don't think much discussed. It pierces my heart with a rusty fishhook of false ecumenism, so please let us cover the Pope's sin and not speak of it again! Wink

Much like we were asked to cover "St." Pope John Paul II's sin when he kissed the Quran?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #475 on: May 17, 2014, 04:53:43 PM »

You are not keeping things covered...  angel

Large Marge sent me...
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #476 on: May 17, 2014, 05:02:27 PM »

Wow....

Pope Benedict would NEVER have addressed a Pentecostal preacher as a 'brother bishop.' I think Pope Benedict's life's work makes it clear that he did truly feel that the Orthodox were his brothers - and that the Patriarchs of the east were his peers. Pope Francis has yet to demonstrate this in any way. This coming week and who it is orchestrated will reveal much in that regard.

Lord have mercy. With Pope Francis bringing his "brother" Rabbi and "brother" Muslim to meet the EP only a few days hence, we need to triple our prayers. Lord have mercy.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #477 on: May 17, 2014, 05:05:11 PM »

Where is the repentance for said deed?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #478 on: May 17, 2014, 05:07:49 PM »

God knows!

Large Marge sent me...
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #479 on: May 17, 2014, 05:09:57 PM »

God knows!

Yes, and regarding scandalous sins, Christ did mention that millstone.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #480 on: May 17, 2014, 05:13:17 PM »

God knows!7

And that the measure you judge others with will be used to judge you. Good luck!

Large Marge sent me...
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #481 on: May 17, 2014, 05:24:00 PM »

God knows!7

And that the measure you judge others with will be used to judge you. Good luck!

And if we ignore evil, and join with the evildoers, we will be rewarded with hell.
Listen we are to discern good from evil. That is not judging.
We are to pray and plead for God's mercy. That is not judging.

I do pray for the Pope.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #482 on: May 17, 2014, 05:32:35 PM »

It pierces my heart with a rusty fishhook of false ecumenism, so please let us cover the Pope's sin and not speak of it again! Wink

I hope you've had your tetanus shots. 

Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #483 on: July 10, 2014, 03:51:33 PM »

(RNS) What does it take to produce the first-ever papal high-five? A meeting with American televangelists, apparently.

The gesture came during a three-hour meeting of Pope Francis and Texas televangelists Kenneth Copeland and James Robison, just weeks after the pontiff met with televangelist Joel Osteen and other religious leaders. At the June 24 meeting, Robison said he was so moved by Pope Francis’ message of the gospel that he asked the translator to ask Francis for a high-five. The pope obliged, raised his arm and the two men smacked hands.

http://www.religionnews.com/2014/07/09/pope-francis-meets-u-s-televangelist-first-ever-papal-high-five-follows/

SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #484 on: July 10, 2014, 06:09:10 PM »

The Pope giving high fives to the spiritual children of those who destroyed churches - what strange times we live in....   Undecided
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #485 on: July 22, 2014, 04:50:28 PM »

I wonder how much Pope Francis knows about Kenneth Copeland...
I think the Pope is friends with the Anglican-ish bishop, Tony Palmer, who spoke at Copeland's conference and asked the Pope to say a few words on Christian unity. I doubt the Pope would have sought out Copeland (or any other Pentecostal) otherwise. I think Copeland baptizes in the Trinitarian manner, so he's (still) officially Christian.

Update:

"(RNS) Bishop Tony Palmer, a charismatic preacher who used a cellphone camera to record Pope Francis issuing an appeal for Christian unity between Catholics and evangelicals, died Sunday (July 20) after a motorcycle crash in the United Kingdom."

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #486 on: July 24, 2014, 10:43:57 AM »

Francis, the comic strip

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
scamandrius
Crusher of Secrets; House Lannister
Moderated
Taxiarches

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: I'm Greek and proud of it, damn it!

« Reply #487 on: July 24, 2014, 03:54:41 PM »

The Pope giving high fives to the spiritual children of those who destroyed churches - what strange times we live in....   Undecided

Well those churches were too rich and extravagant and do not reflect the values of a "poor church" (whatever that means).  The people should be content to pray in the rubble. [/sarcasm]

I seek the truth by which no man was ever harmed--Marcus Aurelius

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

What earthly joy remains untouched by grief?--St. John Damascene
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #488 on: July 28, 2014, 04:23:57 PM »

CASERTA, Italy (RNS) Pope Francis sought forgiveness for decades of persecution of Italian Pentecostals when he met with around 300 evangelicals from the U.S., Argentina and Italy in the southern town of Caserta on Monday (July 28).
“Catholics were among those who persecuted and denounced the Pentecostals, almost as if they were crazy,” Francis said.

“I am the shepherd of the Catholics and I ask you to forgive my Catholic brothers and sisters who did not understand and were tempted by the devil.”
One participant said it was a very emotional moment when the pope asked forgiveness, and “everyone was in tears.”

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Antonis
"The Most Honourable The Morquess of Something"
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Direct Archdiocesan District

You must try this Balkan blend, Barsanuphius.

« Reply #489 on: July 28, 2014, 04:26:20 PM »

It's really funny listening to Catholic neo-conservatives try and justify charismatism infiltrating the Catholic Church because they have to always agree with the establishment. It sounds so awkward and forced.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 04:26:55 PM by Antonis » Logged

As I dissipate, Christ precipitates.
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #490 on: July 30, 2014, 09:26:54 AM »

In an interview published Sunday in part in the Argentine weekly Viva, the pope listed his Top 10 tips for bringing greater joy to one's life:

1. "Live and let live." Everyone should be guided by this principle, he said, which has a similar expression in Rome with the saying, "Move forward and let others do the same."
6. Find innovative ways to create dignified jobs for young people. "We need to be creative with young people. If they have no opportunities they will get into drugs" and be more vulnerable to suicide, he said.
9. Don't proselytize; respect others' beliefs. "We can inspire others through witness so that one grows together in communicating. But the worst thing of all is religious proselytism, which paralyzes: 'I am talking with you in order to persuade you,' No. Each person dialogues, starting with his and her own identity. The church grows by attraction, not proselytizing," the pope said.

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #491 on: July 30, 2014, 11:51:16 AM »

In an interview published Sunday in part in the Argentine weekly Viva, the pope listed his Top 10 tips for bringing greater joy to one's life:

1. "Live and let live." Everyone should be guided by this principle, he said, which has a similar expression in Rome with the saying, "Move forward and let others do the same."
6. Find innovative ways to create dignified jobs for young people. "We need to be creative with young people. If they have no opportunities they will get into drugs" and be more vulnerable to suicide, he said.
9. Don't proselytize; respect others' beliefs. "We can inspire others through witness so that one grows together in communicating. But the worst thing of all is religious proselytism, which paralyzes: 'I am talking with you in order to persuade you,' No. Each person dialogues, starting with his and her own identity. The church grows by attraction, not proselytizing," the pope said.

sigh...

You are right. I apologize for having sacked Constantinople. I really need to stop doing that.
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #492 on: July 30, 2014, 11:53:02 AM »

Wow....

I tend to agree with Hamaratolos, but also the dust has really yet to settle. I do fear that Pope Benedict provided the east and west the best chance to narrow their differences - not bridge them, but narrow them - an important distinction - and that Pope Francis really is not that interested in the Orthodox as we are the antithesis of 'trendy.' Pope Benedict was and is among the most important Roman theologians in centuries who understood Patristics, Liturgics  and the eastern point of view and who respected it as having equal weight (from his perspective) with that of the west. I do not see an intellectual side of the current Pope which in any way approaches that of his predecessor.

^ This

You are right. I apologize for having sacked Constantinople. I really need to stop doing that.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #493 on: July 30, 2014, 11:57:25 AM »

sigh...

Thus is quite un-live-and-let-live...  Cool

Large Marge sent me...
Wandile
Peter the Roman
OC.net guru

Faith: One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church - Roman Rite
Jurisdiction: Archdiocese of Pretoria, South Africa

Pray for me, a sinner

« Reply #494 on: July 30, 2014, 02:17:03 PM »

Wow....

I tend to agree with Hamaratolos, but also the dust has really yet to settle. I do fear that Pope Benedict provided the east and west the best chance to narrow their differences - not bridge them, but narrow them - an important distinction - and that Pope Francis really is not that interested in the Orthodox as we are the antithesis of 'trendy.' Pope Benedict was and is among the most important Roman theologians in centuries who understood Patristics, Liturgics  and the eastern point of view and who respected it as having equal weight (from his perspective) with that of the west. I do not see an intellectual side of the current Pope which in any way approaches that of his predecessor.

^ This

I'm not so sure about the comparisons between two popes, one way or the other. Pope Francis is Pope and he wishes to address others by the titles they call themselves. Let it be. Its like the issue of how to address an Anglican bishop... For the most part they don't have apostolic succession (I think only exists through the old Catholics and those made bishops via them and maybe one or two other means) however I still call the archbishop of Johannesburg by his title in his church not out of belief of him being an actual bishop but rather out of respect. I really just see it as him being respectful.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 02:18:56 PM by Wandile » Logged

"There is no salvation outside the Catholic Church. Anyone who resists this truth perishes." - St. Louis Marie de Montfort

"When we pray, the voice of the heart must be heard more than that proceeding from the mouth." - St Bonaventure.
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: