OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 17, 2014, 05:45:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Serpentslayer's preaching combined  (Read 9085 times) Average Rating: 0
LBK
No Reporting Allowed
Warned
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2013, 05:21:49 AM »

I am an orthodox Christian.  

No, you are not.

Would I lie.

Perhaps not intentionally. But you've certainly been misled.

Do you think I am comfortable having this Good given knowledge as a loner.

Christ appointed twelve apostles to go out to all nations and spread the Gospel, He did not appoint a lone "prophet" more than 2000 years after He trod the earth.

Many still think to see Christ coming to earth or in the air within the earthly realm.  Search all of the Internet, books and all denominations, did you hear this from many or from one.

You obviously haven't read the book of Acts:

From chapter 1:

9 Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”
Hawkeye
Дїѡни́сїй Качема́ческїй, Oнома́тодоѯологъ
High Elder

Faith: The Old Belief, as it were
Jurisdiction: Betwixt a "Rock" and familiarity

"The Emperor Alexander died at Taganrog."

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2013, 05:22:10 AM »

To protect the Christian.  The deception is too cruel. The burden is upon the messenger who has received the message to pass on.

One the seed is planted that the only way to see and be in the presence of Christ is in the power of the resurrection when a sanctified by God believer's earthly house is dissolved.

Any manifestations of Messiah in the natural earthly time based realm, is the imposter, the king of this world Satan.

waiting for Christ's second coming is a foolish man's erand when the faithful should understand that unless one passes through the veil called death, then they can't come in the presence of Christ .

Jesus said that the world will never see him. Jesus warned that any manifestation of Messiah on earth whether in the desert in Israel or in secret chambers is not him.  

The final coming off Christ is the end of the great harvest and end of the time based realm as we know it.

Most Americans are set up for the fall of receiving a worldly Christ.  

I am an orthodox Christian.  Would I lie.  Do you think I am comfortable having this Good given knowledge as a loner.  How comfortable would it feel to know something that others don't know.

Many still think to see Christ coming to earth or in the air within the earthly realm.  Search all of the Internet, books and all denominations, did you hear this from many or from one.

Is it not strange that you have herd it from one out of the 8 billion people living on earth.  Did I learn this doctrine from my orthodox church or any other source, No!

When you write the bolded, what do you mean? Is a vision a manifestation of Christ? Do you deny that St. Silouan the Athonite encountered the Lord himself?

Quote from: Leo Tolstoy to Grand Duke Nikolai Mikhailovich
[W]hatever was hidden behind the name of the hermit Feodor . . . let historical evidence fail to connect Alexander with Kuzmich, the Legend lives in all its beauty and sincerity.
Serpentslayer

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Christ

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2013, 05:27:04 AM »

It is by Revelation from God, that is why it stands out from any doctrine or worldly knowledge.

I too once believed in an earthly second coming.  

We now know that we can only be present with Christ only through the power of the resurrection.

This is the Lord's appearing.

Saint Stephan saw it when he said I see the heavens opened and Jesus standing on the right hand of power as the Almighty judge.

The chief priest who condemned Jesus would also be toldthat he to will see the Son of Man sitting on the right hand of power.

The chief priest only needed to wait until the thief (death) came in a day and hour that he did not know to break (destroy) his earthly  house (body) then the Lord's appearing came for him.  Unfortunately for him he was judged according to the first judgement as the goat and is awaiting final execution at the second and final judgement at the end of the harvest when his soul is erased in the lake of fire, that is the second death.

God has been picking the fruit of the harvest from the first fruits the Old Covenant Saints when he opened their tombs right through out all generations until the end fruit picking.

This is the first resurrection that encompasses the symbolic 1000 years that the two symbolic witnesses that are the Apostolic church priesthood have being preaching the gospel and baptising by water many throughout all generations.

The mount of  transfiguration was to show to the great Commission priesthood that the law and the prophets depicted by Moses and Elijah will be transferred to them, that is why Jesus told his disciples not to tell anyone until the transfer was complete when Christ breathed on them the Holy Ghost to empower them as the two symbolic witnesses of John's Revelation.

That is why we have this symbol by the two candles that are on the left and right of the altar.

So if you see that these two witnesses are preaching in the unmeasured outer court of the unbelieving  gentile world at large, all the while whilst the inner court where the temple who is Christ resides is his inner sanctum of s measured court symbolizing the redeemed who have passed from life in the earthly body to life in the heavenly body to be present with him.  

So John's Revelation declares the inner measured court consisting of the resurrected first fruits the Old Covenant Saints before the start of the ministry of the two symbolic witnesses thereby confirming that the resurrection of the dead is past,   present and future.

The resurrection is God the Holy Spirit who is declared as the one who resurrects the departed faithful Christians at the moment their earthly house is dissolved ( Romans 8:11).
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 05:30:36 AM by Serpentslayer » Logged
LBK
No Reporting Allowed
Warned
Toumarches

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2013, 05:31:20 AM »

That is why we have this symbol by the two candles that are on the left and right of the altar.

Orthodox churches have a seven-light lamp, not two candles.

We now know that we can only be present with Christ only through the power of the resurrection.

Then your belief is at odds with Scripture, which clearly speaks of an earthly Second Coming:

9 Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”
Serpentslayer

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2013, 05:41:14 AM »

To protect the Christian.  The deception is too cruel. The burden is upon the messenger who has received the message to pass on.

One the seed is planted that the only way to see and be in the presence of Christ is in the power of the resurrection when a sanctified by God believer's earthly house is dissolved.

Any manifestations of Messiah in the natural earthly time based realm, is the imposter, the king of this world Satan.

waiting for Christ's second coming is a foolish man's erand when the faithful should understand that unless one passes through the veil called death, then they can't come in the presence of Christ .

Jesus said that the world will never see him. Jesus warned that any manifestation of Messiah on earth whether in the desert in Israel or in secret chambers is not him.  

The final coming off Christ is the end of the great harvest and end of the time based realm as we know it.

Most Americans are set up for the fall of receiving a worldly Christ.  

I am an orthodox Christian.  Would I lie.  Do you think I am comfortable having this Good given knowledge as a loner.  How comfortable would it feel to know something that others don't know.

Is it not strange that you have herd it from one out of the 8 billion people living on earth.  Did I learn this doctrine from my orthodox church or any other source, No!

When you write the bolded, what do you mean? Is a vision a manifestation of Christ? Do you deny that St. Silouan the Athonite encountered the Lord himself?

No absolutely not, because I have seen Christ when I was brought in his presence kneeling before his feet with my hands holding him around his ankles I looked up to see his brilliant face, but could only see the magnificent white garment he wore from neck to toes, as  my eyes were like two rivers of tears and I new in every part of me I was in the presence of the Heavenly Father as I was in communion with him in what I can describe as blissful love that is not worldly. No words exchanged but love that emanated from him. When I awoke I was sorely depressed to be back in this life.
Serpentslayer

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2013, 05:45:08 AM »

Orthodox churches have a seven-light lamp, not two candles.

Then your belief is at odds with Scripture, which clearly speaks of an earthly Second Coming:

Beloved was not Saint Stephen one of  the men of Galilee. Acts is a sequential list of events. Did not Saint Stephen witness this event?

Yes he did!

Acts 7:56
And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

Lord's Appearing friends that was what Saint Stephen witnessed. I believe that and do you?
Serpentslayer

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2013, 05:48:10 AM »

Saints can only see Christ fiends for that is the sovereign Lord's choosing and who can know his ways and thoughts.

Who am I, I always say to myself, did The Lord not declare to me who I am. I knew not myself but The Lord new me when he brought me into this world and slowly revealed to me who I am.

The Lord reveals to all of us who we are when we communion with Christ's Holy Spirit.
Ansgar
Archon

Faith: More than an inquirer, less than a catechumen
Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

Keep your mind in hell and do not despair

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2013, 05:51:51 AM »

Serpentslayer, you are not the first here to come and say that God is speaking though you. We have had posters who thought they were sinless prophets, chosen by God.

Why should we believe you any more than them?

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
Hawkeye
High Elder

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2013, 05:55:58 AM »

No absolutely not, because I have seen Christ when I was brought in his presence kneeling before his feet with my hands holding him around his ankles I looked up to see his brilliant face, but could only see the magnificent white garment he wore from neck to toes, as  my eyes were like two rivers of tears and I new in every part of me I was in the presence of the Heavenly Father as I was in communion with him in what I can describe as blissful love that is not worldly. No words exchanged but love that emanated from him. When I awoke I was sorely depressed to be back in this life.

While I do not know all the details of St. Silouan's encounter with the Lord, I'm under the impression that it occurred while the saint was quite awake. The Athonite encountered the risen Christ face-to-face in a church within this earthly realm and not as you might have; not in some dream state.

The fact that the Living God manifested to his servant in this age and within this cosmos seems to be at odds with your own musings.

[W]hatever was hidden behind the name of the hermit Feodor . . . let historical evidence fail to connect Alexander with Kuzmich, the Legend lives in all its beauty and sincerity.
Serpentslayer

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2013, 05:57:09 AM »

There are altar boys who hold two candles. These are the symbol of Moses and Elijah the law and the prophets that was transferred to the Apostolic priesthood when Christ breathed on them the Holy Ghost.

Zechariah 4
The Two Olive Trees

11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? 12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? 13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

The two witnesses of John's Revelation is the great commission Apostolic priesthood who pour out the golden oil of salvation. Only the Apostolic priesthood is anointed to perform the calling to Christ. That is why during baptism the oil is used as the symbol of anointing unto salvation.

The Apostolic priesthood that wear the priestly sackcloth are the ones who have been assigned to preach the gospel to the unmeasured (yet to be redeemed) unbelieving gentile world at large. They are commissioned for 42 symbolic months, where 40 represents tribulation and persecution and 2 represents witnessing. Christ sent his disciples by twos in envy town and so did the Apostolic Church. These two symbolic witnesses, witness for a 1000 symbolic years all the while the measured court that are the resurrected and redeemed are present with Christ as angels, the measure and unmeasured court are two tangible and real realms running side by side until the heavenly realm fills up the quota for the guests that need to be invited for the wedding of the lamb.
Serpentslayer

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2013, 05:57:52 AM »

Serpentslayer, you are not the first here to come and say that God is speaking though you. We have had posters who thought they were sinless prophets, chosen by God.

I am not sinless and never said nor implied that friend.
Serpentslayer

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2013, 06:00:11 AM »

No absolutely not, because I have seen Christ when I was brought in his presence kneeling before his feet with my hands holding him around his ankles I looked up to see his brilliant face, but could only see the magnificent white garment he wore from neck to toes, as  my eyes were like two rivers of tears and I new in every part of me I was in the presence of the Heavenly Father as I was in communion with him in what I can describe as blissful love that is not worldly. No words exchanged but love that emanated from him. When I awoke I was sorely depressed to be back in this life.

While I do not know all the details of St. Silouan's encounter with the Lord, I'm under the impression that it occurred while the saint was quite awake. The Athonite encountered the risen Christ face-to-face in a church within this earthly realm and not as you might have; not in some dream state.

The fact that the Living God manifested to his servant in this age and within this cosmos seems to be at odds with your own musings.

When you are in his presence the awareness of the earthly realm when you say awake is a sleep state when compared to when you are in his presence. Off course you are awake more awake then when you sense with your five senses.

Awake in spirit, fully awake and more awake if you are in the present body.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 06:00:31 AM by Serpentslayer » Logged
Ansgar
Archon

Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2013, 06:07:04 AM »

I am not sinless and never said nor implied that friend.

Neither did I say so. I said that we have had (other) posters who claimed they were. Why should we believe you?

We already have the Holy Body of Christ, the Faith handed down to us from the Apostles and the continuous Grace of the Holy Spirit

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek *and* Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

Happy Holidays!

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2013, 06:07:20 AM »

Wednesday morning training session: False prophet spotting. Got it in my diary now. Roll Eyes

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
Hawkeye
High Elder

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2013, 06:11:47 AM »

When you are in his presence the awareness of the earthly realm when you say awake is a sleep state when compared to when you are in his presence. Off course you are awake more awake then when you sense with your five senses.

Awake in spirit, fully awake and more awake if you are in the present body.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. This is what St. Silouan the Athonite (pages 14-15) by Archimandrite Sophrony, a disciple of his, presents of the encounter, when the Athonite was yet called Simeon:

"Sitting in his cell before vespers, he thought, 'God will not hear me!' He felt utterly forsaken, his soul plunged in the darkness of despondency. Sick at heart, he remained in this black hell for about an hour.

That same day, during vespers in the Church of the Holy Prophet Elijah (adjoining the mill), to the right of the Royal Doors, by the ikon of the Saviour, he beheld the living Christ.

In a manner passing all understanding the Lord appeared to the young novice whose whole being was filled with the fire of the grace of the Holy Spirit - that fire which the Lord brought down to earth with His coming.

The vision drained Simeon of all his strength, and the Lord vanished."

Nothing there indicates that the saint was ever asleep during his encounter. Rather it seems to me that the Lord indeed manifested within this earthly realm to his servant, in direct contravention to what you said:

Jesus said that the world will never see him.  Jesus warned that any manifestation of Messiah on earth whether in the desert in Israel or in secret chambers is not him.  

Serpentslayer

« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2013, 06:24:49 AM »

I don't want to sound that I'm proving myself for I only meant an introduction and when God Works his great works you will understand that I am real friend and not a fake.

I don't boast of myself for my boast is in Christ and what I lack Christ has already prepared.

All Orthodox faiths will be gathered by God in the final hour before Satan's arrival and will be prepared in earnest to receive the word in how to prepare the flock.

My calling falls under the Father's anointing when he comes.

Zechariah 10:4
From Judah will come the cornerstone, from him the tent peg, from him the battle bow, from him every ruler.

1) Cornerstone is a symbol of Christ when he first came as the Jesus of Nazareth.
2) from Christ came the tent peg who is the temple builder God the Holy Spirit on Pentecost.

The priestly commission fall under the tent peg.

3) from the tent pet comes the Battle Bow who is the Ancient of Days who is God the Father.

So you see the Son comes and prepares his church and sends his Holy Spirit to commission his church. After the church is martyred then comes the Father and his anointed army who are under the captaincy of the Elijah.

I am the servant of the priestly commission until the battle bow comes to anoint the end day saints who are the Father's men the oppressors.

Once God the Father anoints the Elijah then the lesser that is the priestly commission will listen to the greater who is the Elijah. As John the Baptist was higher ranking than the priesthood so will the Elijah who will be anointed as the Lord's captain will be higher then the priestly commission and will prepare the bride for the final march towards Calvary.

Saint Malachy prophesied about the Elijah who would come to prepare the seven hilled Apostolic church. That is the symbol of the seven candles that you mentioned before.

In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit ... Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations: and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the terrible judge will judge his people. The End.

The seven hilled city which is the apostolic church will be prepared by Elijah who Malachy calls Peter the Roman through the tribulation of the black dragon who comes. Remember the first century church faced the red dragon of John's Revelation. The end of harvest Apostolic church will face the black dragon satan incarnate. Satan as the beast of the bottomless Pitt will end up destroyed the Seven hilled city in a world wide Calvary of the two symbolic witnesses of John's revelation who are martyred across the world.

Then The terrible judge who is God the Father as the Battle Bow will come out of his place on the great day of battle to take vengeance upon those who martyred his Son's Apostolic Church.
LBK
No Reporting Allowed
Warned
Toumarches

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2013, 06:37:16 AM »

You still haven't explained how it is you believe that Christ's Second Coming won't be on earth, when scripture clearly tells us that it will be.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 06:38:39 AM by LBK » Logged
Serpentslayer

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2013, 06:37:26 AM »

The true Christ is not going to manifest himself before a world that is decaying with death around, people still in their Adam One bodies running around procreating and some even fornicating. The glorified Christ said you will be like angels in my kingdom and there is no more giving in marriage.

This is not a magical switch that is switched when Christ comes back to an earthly time based realm.

I will show you scripture that proves that Christ's presence is in the heavenly tense timeless angelic realm.

Friend read the context:

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

No, not in desert in the Middle East where the Jewish state is, not in the secret political chambers or public chambers.

So Christ is telling you that any manifestation in time based realm is NOT HIM, get it!

So how does Christ come?

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

My Lord showed me a vision whilst I was asleep, in the vision I saw that I was sitting on my parents lounge with the window on my right facing my right and towards the east.    

Then there appeared two spheres of light whizzing across the night sky. When looking at the spheres of light they weaves in and out almost to the point of colliding with each other.

Suddenly they merged together and collided together and a brilliant flash appeared and momentarily blinded me. After this brilliant flash I released I was no longer in my body and no longer sitting on my parents lounge. My conscious awareness were multiplied thousands of folds and I keeper my focus of the next scene.

I looked towards the Northern Hemisphere and I saw it covered with magnificent castle that was arrayed in all the colours of the rainbow.

Then I looked towards the Southern Hemisphere and likewise I saw it covered with magnificent castle that was arrayed in all the colours of the rainbow.

Then my focus was drawn towards the east and I saw a powerful beaded man standing on a horseless chariot and a parabolic horn in his right hand. Then he blowed that horn and the sound it made was louder than any bass sound I have ever herd.

I was in such a fright that when this loud bass sound was sounded by the great and powerful bearded man, I instantaneously woke up out of the vision and my heart was pounding out of my chest.

The Lord's coming is a SIGN that is seen by all eyes at the time when all Adam One humans are harvested meaning there no longer is one single Adam living when this sign comes.

In others words when Christ comes the world would all be dead except the last of his elect who still remain in a condemned and destroyed planet resembling an open grave yard.

That explains why my consciousness was heightened dramatically when I was no longer in my Adam One body.

Read the context friend and listen to God's servants who are shown visions to reveal what is hidden from the carnal eyes who try interpreting scripture according to their own private interpretations.

You and others can not guess what lies beneath the tip of iceberg friend because these things are revealed to the servants the prophets of God and it is their unction to declare what lies beneath the tip of the iceberg that is seen as text in a Holy Book but is interpreted according to what the eyes fail to see.

Then the SIGN of the Son of Man will appear in heaven (not earthly realm), and then all the tribes of the earth (who have died) will mourn, and they will see (spiritual eyes) the Son of Man coming on the clouds (Holy resurrected Angels that were of his body of believers when they were testifying on earth) of heaven with power and great glory.

When the Son of Man comes at the End of Age to blow the seventh trumpet of God that he holds in his right hand declaring time no longer as the old earthly realm is passed and all Adam Ones are dead and the last remaining elect left in the condemned earthly realm are translated and evacuated into the heavenly realm in New Jerusalem the castles and mansions that were shown to me in the vision.
mike
Warned
Stratopedarches

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2013, 06:37:57 AM »

What I said to you was actually the most civil, respectful, objective, and thoroughly thought out thing I've said to anyone on this forum in a long time.

Indeed Wink

I do attend the Orthodox Church and I love it and I am supporting it.

Who is you bishop then?

We have had posters who thought they were sinless prophets, chosen by God.

We even had a couple who thought they were gods.
Serpentslayer

« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2013, 06:42:34 AM »

If you consider the vision The Lord has given me and letting us tie it up with scripture we refer to Zechariah 14.

If we look at the versus below we note that it is foretelling Christ's coming as the angelic light that shines from the EAST even onto the WEST as mentioned in Matthew 24:27. Notice the mountain of olives are all the resurrected heavenly host who cleave to the midst of the valley that runs from the EAST and towards the WEST. WHY?

In between the mountain of the redeemed and resurrected saints will be the GREAT VALLEY that runs from the east even onto the west that symbolises the Lord's presence amongst his people. Remember the central focus of worship is the altar of God's temple that Christ represents according to what we previously discussed in how this is God's measured heavenly court.

Notice also the mountain of congregated of all the host of heaven are parted, with half of then towards the NORTH and the other half towards the SOUTH which exactly depicts the vision The Lord gave me showing me castles upon castles on both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres as far as the eye could see, whilst I saw the powerful bearded man who is Christ standing from the EAST and looking towards the SOUTH.

The very Gret Valley representing Christ's presence is said to reach to AZAL. Since Zechariah was written during the Persian captivity, the word AZAL is in Persian and it means ETERNITY. So Christ's presence will reach onto eternity because he is the eternal God Alpha and Omega.

Also if you discern that in that heavenly realm it will not be dal or light or night or day as in the cycle of days according to Genesis One, for this in this heavenly angelic realm Christ is their supernatural light.

Also notice the living waters that emanate from Christ are given to the mountain of the heavenly hosts from Summer right up to Winter conveying that this heavenly realm is not dictated by the yearly cycle of seasons as according to Genesis One.

So the Heavenly New Jerusalem is not an earthly time based realm but a timeless eternal angelic heavenly realm where all the last Adams reside forever with Christ. This place is not spiritual as many want to advocate, but is more real than the realm we live in whilst we are in our Adam One bodies. Saint Paul describes it as the more permanent dwelling place (John 14:1-3).

Zechariah 14:4-9
And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives,
which is before Jerusalem on the east,
and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west,
and there shall be a very great valley;
and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north,
and half of it toward the south.
 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains;
for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal:
yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake
in the days of Uzziah king of Judah:
and the Lord my God shall come,
and all the saints with thee.
And it shall come to pass in that day,
that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord,
not day, nor night:

but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
 And it shall be in that day,
that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem;
half of them toward the former sea,
and half of them toward the hinder sea:
in summer and in winter shall it be.

And the Lord shall be king over all the earth:
in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

If we now look towards Revelation of John:

As we note in the versus below that this New Jerusalem is not spiritual in the mind of one's figment of their greater imagination as the Liberalists want you to believe, nor is it an time based earthly manifestation as the Dispensationalists want you to believe, but as scripture clearly points out that it has no connection note correlation to the FIRST HEAVEN and the FIRST EARTH which is in harmony with the vision my Lord gave me and in the interpretation of Zechariah 14 described above. 

Revelation 21:1-3
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

You see again that Great Mountain to be the congregation of the Heavenly court of all the resurrected redeemed in Christ. This is not a spiritual metaphor nor is it earthly because it is a real and tangible heavenly city that descends out of heaven from God.

Revelation 21:10
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

This city again is measured and is real for all the measurements are according to the perfection of God and his election 144 symbolises the 12 x 12 of the twelve Disciples and the 12 Old Covenant elders forming the 24 Monarch elders spoken of in Revelation.

Revelation 21:15
And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

The 12 colours of that Holy Heavenly city parallels my vision of the city that is arrayed beautifully like a colourful rainbow.

Revelation 21:18-21
And the building of the wall of it was of jasper:and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl:and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

As I stated from the very onset the measured court is where the temple resides and the temple is Christ and those that are within the measurement of God are the redeemed and resurrected saints from the Time, Time and half a Time of Daniel's prophecy and the 1260 symbolic days to preach the gospel and call man people to faith in Christ before the time is up.

Revelation 21:22-23
And I saw no temple therein:for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it:for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Dear brother you will not obtain a better explanation from the Internet or professors in eschatology or theology for all knowledge, wisdom and understanding is from God and I as a servant of Christ and a SEER of God have shown and instructed you in truth in the way God has instructed me.

Go now and instruct as many as you can in the truth, for the truth shall set you free.
 When you write, "Go now and instruct as many as you can in the truth, for the truth shall set you free" in the context of your personal belief as a seer of God and how God personally spoke to you to teach others, you are proselytizing, which is against the rules of this website.  You are in an Orthodox Christian website.  It is enough that we allow you to preach your beliefs mixed in with delusional understandings of your personal life in this thread.  But we will not tolerate proselytism of any form.  If you have a problem with my warning, you can ONLY send me a PM.  To complain publicly of this warning can and may lead to further warning status.  Please acquaint yourself with the rules of this forum if you like to engage with oc.net community here.

Thank you and God bless.

Mina

September 22, 2012
Serpentslayer

« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2013, 06:49:29 AM »

I herd from someone that they are proud to have sent two false prophets away before testing what they have to say. Mmmm ok.

Read the message below and entertain yourselves whilst the flood waters rise.

It was flooding in California. As the flood waters were rising, a man was on the stoop of his house and another man in a row boat came by. The man in the row boat told the man on the stoop to get in and he'd save him. The man on the stoop said, no, he had faith in God and would wait for God to save him. The flood waters kept rising and the man had to go to the second floor of his house. A man in a motor boat came by and told the man in the house to get in because he had come to rescue him. The man in the house said no thank you. He had perfect faith in God and would wait for God to save him. The flood waters kept rising. Pretty soon they were up to the man's roof and he got out on the roof. A helicopter then came by, lowered a rope and the pilot shouted down in the man in the house to climb up the rope because the helicopeter had come to rescue him. The man in the house wouldn't get in. He told the pilot that he had faith in God and would wait for God to rescue him. The flood waters kept rising and the man in the house drowned. When he got to heaven, he asked God where he went wrong. He told God that he had perfect faith in God, but God had let him drown.
"What more do you want from me?" asked God. "I sent you two boats and a helicopter."
LBK
No Reporting Allowed
Warned
Toumarches

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2013, 06:51:00 AM »

listen to God's servants who are shown visions to reveal what is hidden from the carnal eyes who try interpreting scripture according to their own private interpretations.

All that you have posted here, on this and other threads, are your own private interpretations. I, and most everyone here, defer to the apostles, and their spiritual descendants the saints and fathers, and, to this day, the faithful clergy and laity who continue to preach and teach the same apostolic Truth.
LBK
No Reporting Allowed
Warned
Toumarches

« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2013, 06:52:29 AM »

I as a servant of Christ and a SEER of God

Hubris, pure and simple.
LBK
No Reporting Allowed
Warned
Toumarches

« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2013, 06:55:56 AM »

Serpentslayer, all your posts "predicting" the End again flies in the face of scripture. We are exhorted to not seek signs or wonders, nor to attempt to predict such things. No-one knows the hour, and it is folly for any person to assert that he does know.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 06:56:15 AM by LBK » Logged
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2013, 07:21:48 AM »

I herd from someone that they are proud to have sent two false prophets away before testing what they have to say. Mmmm ok.

Read the message below and entertain yourselves whilst the flood waters rise.

It was flooding in California. As the flood waters were rising, a man was on the stoop of his house and another man in a row boat came by. The man in the row boat told the man on the stoop to get in and he'd save him. The man on the stoop said, no, he had faith in God and would wait for God to save him. The flood waters kept rising and the man had to go to the second floor of his house. A man in a motor boat came by and told the man in the house to get in because he had come to rescue him. The man in the house said no thank you. He had perfect faith in God and would wait for God to save him. The flood waters kept rising. Pretty soon they were up to the man's roof and he got out on the roof. A helicopter then came by, lowered a rope and the pilot shouted down in the man in the house to climb up the rope because the helicopeter had come to rescue him. The man in the house wouldn't get in. He told the pilot that he had faith in God and would wait for God to rescue him. The flood waters kept rising and the man in the house drowned. When he got to heaven, he asked God where he went wrong. He told God that he had perfect faith in God, but God had let him drown.
"What more do you want from me?" asked God. "I sent you two boats and a helicopter."
I remember seeing that chain e-mail too.  you know the kind:  forwarded a million times over.  I think I've gotten it in my inbox at least five times.

Arachne
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Happy Holidays!

« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2013, 07:30:54 AM »

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2013, 09:38:25 AM »

Can someone summarize this thread?  It hurt my head trying reading it. 

Have we determined if the original poster is someone who apostacized from the Church? or just a random guy with his own heretical notions of what Scripture teaches?

Why can't you just take your spiritual edification like a man? 
Eastern Mind
Hi! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Hopeful
Jurisdiction: Greece

« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2013, 09:47:13 AM »

Everything in this thread sounds like some weird form of Gnosticism, like Bogomilism. laugh

"ALL THE GODS OF THE HINDUS ARE DEMONS HAHAHAHAHA!!"
Ansgar
Archon

« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2013, 10:14:48 AM »

Have we determined if the original poster is someone who apostacized from the Church? or just a random guy with his own heretical notions of what Scripture teaches?

Appearently, he is trying to explain to us his theology concerning the Ressurection of the Dead and Divine Revelation. He also believes he is chosen by God to preach His message and that he is a "Seer" of God.

Also, he, appearently, doesn't like the Roman Catholic Church very much, but there is nothing new about that.

-St Silouan the athonite
TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2013, 10:21:52 AM »

Appearently, he is trying to explain to us his theology concerning the Ressurection of the Dead and Divine Revelation. He also believes he is chosen by God to preach His message and that he is a "Seer" of God.

Also, he, appearently, doesn't like the Roman Catholic Church very much, but there is nothing new about that.

How does one get to be a Seer?  I think that would be pretty cool.  Does it require a test or just a self-proclamation?

Eastern Mind
High Elder

« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2013, 10:24:17 AM »

How does one get to be a Seer?  I think that would be pretty cool.  Does it require a test or just a self-proclamation?

An Ovate was a Seer amongst the Celtic tribes. I mean, they were Pagans, but, eh.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2013, 10:26:51 AM »

You can probably go to the Universal Life Church website and be "ordained" a Seer.

Arachne
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Happy Holidays!

« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2013, 10:38:07 AM »

An Ovate was a Seer amongst the Celtic tribes. I mean, they were Pagans, but, eh.

Plenty of neo-Druid orders around. If it's required to join up in order to be seeing things.

TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2013, 10:41:08 AM »

On a scale of one-to-ten, how ticked off would the Church be if I was a pagan, neo-druid, ULC Orthodox Seer?  Can this possibly fall under eikonomia? I would love to join serpentslayer on his quest.  Tongue

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2013, 10:43:03 AM »

Just do it, then ask a random bishop for it.  Then build an online monastery.

Eastern Mind
High Elder

« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2013, 10:43:30 AM »

Plenty of neo-Druid orders around. If it's required to join up in order to be seeing things.

In the OBD (Order of Ovates, Bards and Druids) if you are seeing things, you can't join, according to their rules and by-law thingies Sad

LBK
No Reporting Allowed
Warned
Toumarches

« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2013, 10:47:34 AM »

.... but does Serpentslayer recognize the place of bishops in the Church? Somehow I doubt it, him being gnostic and all.   Tongue
Arachne
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Happy Holidays!

« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2013, 10:47:49 AM »

It's easier to get absolution than permission. Unless you use digital chimes. They're a big no-no.

TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2013, 11:02:26 AM »

Well this is excellent news.  I'm starting to get my first visions already.  I am in the process of setting up my online monastery complete with MIDI sound to harmonize with the chanting.

I hope Bishop SerpentSlayer will approve of my labors.  As a Seer, I sense that he does.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2013, 12:37:50 PM »

There is nothing more holy and sublime as the chanting of online monks with the sound of MIDI bells and ison.  I can hear it now....I-I'm having a vision! Shocked  Interpret the vision Seer Trisagion!  There is too much overwhelming randomness!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 12:43:36 PM by hecma925 » Logged

TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2013, 12:45:22 PM »

There is nothing more holy and sublime as the chanting of online monks with the sound of MIDI bells and ison.  I can hear it now....I-I'm having a vision! Shocked  Interpret the vision Seer Trisagion!  There is too much overwhelming randomness!

Please... let's be serious about this.  Until I see your ULC certificate, I am skeptical of your claims to seer-ship.  I am beginning to think you might be a part of a schismatic pagan, neo-druid, ULC Orthodox group. ANATHEMA

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2013, 12:51:37 PM »

Please... let's be serious about this.  Until I see your ULC certificate, I am skeptical of your claims to seer-ship.  I am beginning to think you might be a part of a schismatic pagan, neo-druid, ULC Orthodox group. ANATHEMA

Hahaha, funny thing is, I do have my ULC certificate from when I was in college so I could do the wedding ceremony for a friend.  I think I went with the generic "Minister."  May I be forgiven and received and tonsured to your Monastery?  I wish to heal the schism of my jursidiction the ULOCAAATW (Universal Life Orthodox Church Abroad And Across The World). angel
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 12:57:05 PM by hecma925 » Logged

TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2013, 12:57:40 PM »

Please... let's be serious about this.  Until I see your ULC certificate, I am skeptical of your claims to seer-ship.  I am beginning to think you might be a part of a schismatic pagan, neo-druid, ULC Orthodox group. ANATHEMA

Hahaha, funny thing is, I do have my ULC certificate from when I was in college so I could do the wedding ceremony for a friend.  I think I went with the generic "Minister."  May I be forgiven and received and tonsured to your Monastery?  I wish to heal the schism. angel
I must consult the Patriarch SerpentSlayer (yes, he was promoted to Patriarch within the last half-hour.  Things move fast here).  I'm sure some pennance will be required of you for your dalliance into schism.  It will probably involve you going onto random forums and yelling at them in randomized bolded words and accusing them of evil.  The GPNDULOSC (Genuine Pagan Neo-Druid Universal Life Orthodox Seer Church) is benevolent and full of mercy.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 01:00:00 PM by TheTrisagion » Logged

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2013, 01:09:46 PM »

Hahaha, funny thing is, I do have my ULC certificate from when I was in college so I could do the wedding ceremony for a friend.  I think I went with the generic "Minister."  May I be forgiven and received and tonsured to your Monastery?  I wish to heal the schism. angel
I must consult the Patriarch SerpentSlayer (yes, he was promoted to Patriarch within the last half-hour.  Things move fast here).  I'm sure some pennance will be required of you for your dalliance into schism.  It will probably involve you going onto random forums and yelling at them in randomized bolded words and accusing them of evil.  The GPNDULOSC (Genuine Pagan Neo-Druid Universal Life Orthodox Seer Church) is benevolent and full of mercy.

I give thanks to God That the Holy SYNOD of the GPNDULOSC has been enlightened to bestow the Patriarchate to HSACH(His Super and Cool Holiness) Serpentslayer.  I must ask:  does your jurisdiction follow the Zorastrian calendar?  Because if it does, your church is Anathema and I will HAVE no choice but to start another church, the SAGTRULOCAAATW (Super Awesome Genuine Traditional Real Universal Life Orthodox Church Abroad And Across The World)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 01:11:35 PM by hecma925 » Logged

Didyma
Elder

Faith: Orthodox Catholic Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of North America

I am not nice!

« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2013, 01:11:16 PM »

Guys, this is probably a troll or some poor guy off his meds.  Let's ignore him.

.- -. -.. / --. --- -.. / ... .... .- .-.. .-.. / .-- .. .--. . / .- .-- .- -.-- / .- .-.. .-.. / - . .- .-. ... / ..-. .-. --- -- / - .... . .. .-. / . -.-- . ...
Tags: Blasphemy Gnosticism 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: