OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 20, 2014, 10:33:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QML Coding  (Read 392 times) Average Rating: 0
TheMathematician
Banished and Disgraced
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Serbian

Formerly known as Montalo

« on: August 29, 2013, 10:55:38 PM »

Hey folks

I know that there are people more techy out there than why I am, so, I aks this of you

Are there any good resources for learning how to code in QML, or even coding for the beginner.

Thanks

TMTH

SCREW BON JOVI!
orthodox4life

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 04:11:17 PM »

I don't know QML but I do know HTML and some PHP. QML coding looks alot like PHP. If thats the case then its very tough to just teach yourself. If you don't know HTML already, I'd definitely recommend you learn that first. Since QML looks like PHP you'll need to learn some database integration as well. PHP is widely used with MySQL and SQL databases.

I will say that when I want a script I don't know how to code, you can usually find it on the internet and you can modify it to suit your needs. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

The true Orthodox way of thought has always been historical, has always included the past, but has never been enslaved by it. . . for the strength of the Church is not in the past, present, or future, but in Christ.

-Fr. Alexander Schmemann
vorgos

Faith: Not enough

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 05:32:13 AM »

Hey folks

I know that there are people more techy out there than why I am, so, I aks this of you

Are there any good resources for learning how to code in QML, or even coding for the beginner.

Thanks

TMTH

Did you try Google? The internet is full of coding tutorials...

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: