OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 25, 2014, 05:33:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So I slept with an abortionist whore  (Read 3244 times) Average Rating: 1
jaroslavkourakin

« on: August 22, 2013, 07:22:09 PM »

and she became pregnant and made an abortion.

The situation was confusing to me because I didn't really like anything about her yet my feelings forced me to be with her. Having already done two abortions and felt bad about it she asked me before we had sex if I would "be there" if she would become pregnant. I said yes since I take my responsibility for things, and just let the whole issue be up to God whether she becomes pregnant or not. I really don't like the idea of family planning, that is deciding whether or not to have children with someone, since that would mean I, as a human being, decide whether a child is born or not. I like to think God created me and not some people with plans, and therefore I would just like to have a few random children here and there and that is perhaps what made her most upset that I didn't just want her and no one else.

All women I know of so far are psychopaths, they seek a man to own and a man to be their God that gives them everything they need, basically a slave yet a slave that also has all the wealth to give her.

Anyway, I don't really know how to deal with this issue. I tried to tell her to keep it but she kicked me out because of that, saying I am trying to dominate her and laden her with guilt because I said it is not right for her to do it. But at the same time, it struck me that here is a woman that wants to kill her own child and how can anyone expect one such to bear one, or even deserve to be the mother of one? So I eventually texted her that even if she bears the child I will not let here keep it, but I don't know if she read that.

I don't think I need to be blamed for having sex with her and I don't feel bad about it as far as I can see, because in that case we might as well blame God for having concieved that child. It was aborted at about the fourth week.
 60 days of warning for writing this trash in a section dedicated to discussing Orthodox Christian faith (neither you are Orthodox, nor it discusses faith). Moving this thread to the proper section - MK.
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 07:26:01 PM »

It struck me today that technically, we could call murder for postnatal abortion. However I've had the question of when does the soul actually get bound to the body. Consider for instance that the bible says the life is in the blood. That means that before there is any blood in the fetus, there can't be any life in it. But of course I recognize that any kind of abortion is just as disrespectful.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 07:31:43 PM »

I knew someone who had 6 abortions and wanted another one because she really enjoyed it. She ended up getting pregnant again but kept it, strange.

Did you really want the baby?

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 07:33:05 PM »

I've had the Orthodox baptism and chrismation, doesn't that make me orthodox? What grounds does the orthodox church has to say sex without the marriage covenant is a sin?

"When you make a promise to God, don’t fail to keep it, since he isn’t pleased with fools. Keep what you promise— it’s better that you don’t promise than that you do promise and not follow through." - Eccl 5:4

So not having a marriage covenant and thus not be able to break it is alot wiser than having a marriage covenant and breaking it.
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 07:38:34 PM »

I've had the Orthodox baptism and chrismation, doesn't that make me orthodox?

You answered that question for yourself:

How's that for humility?

Looking at Orthodoxy, I would say the religion is about being ignorant and apathetic to what is happening in the world, beating yourself up and not becoming particurarily good at anything.

can someone close this thread please? This is getting ridiculous...

You make me ashamed for even considering orthodoxy. I'd imagine the Fathers to be as deluded as you, otherwise we wouldn't actually be in this mess.

Haha! Keep kissing those icons to perpetuate your ignorance while the government sharpens his sword at you and everything you pretend to stand for.

Plenty of brothers are aware of it though. They think the mark of the beast is the microchip (another thing you should look up) but it's not really. I think the mark is the initiation of the kundalini or the eight head of the seven headed chakra beast, but I might be wrong. (also why the Harlot is the soul of a witch).

But I think another Nero is good to wake up a few sleeping Christians. Or Hitler or Stalin or Mao or Kim Jong or...

You're living on a cloud, boy (and I do assume you are a boy).

I wonder if maybe a better question may be this:

Why do you see the government as intrinsically relying on extortion and slavery, and therefore an intrinsically wicked system, especially considering that the Church has seen it otherwise?

Tax is extortion. I took away the slavery part, but the oppression comes in various ways.

If the Church sees it otherwise, it's rather deluded I must say. May I say happily deluded.

As for the OP...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ADFA_enCY383&q=occult+washington&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=800&bih=491&wrapid=tlif133166841251510&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=wKVfT6WjGoK6hAf8muCuBw

Also you can find a notion on the broken star of the washington street planning here
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=114646

Notice that the medal of honor is also broken by a circle in the middle, the circle itself being some kind of occult addition.

The hole is pretty deep. I should collect material for it but for now I suggest you look into it yourself.

If you have some more questions regarding the any moderator's actions you need to ask them privately via private message. Discussing moderators' actions in public is against the rules.

edit: reference to personal messages removed
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 11:51:09 AM by Michał Kalina » Logged

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 07:45:47 PM »

Did you really want the baby?

First I had a vision/day dream of a child that was happy to see me when I picked it up from kinder garden and that made me very touched, then I had another one where a girl with features from me and the woman in her face whom I thought was beautiful (although I don't really think the woman is particurarily beautiful, maybe sometimes), and that again moved me to the point where I shed some tears. However this latter part has also happened with another woman and with the sensory image of another child.

So all in all, I think it would be fun to have a child since I too have a lot of childish humor and a lot of patience, and I don't see why I would appreciate this child any less. But again I don't know if I want to have anything to do with a woman, maybe live together for a while but defenitely not get married, and that is what made her the most upset and not like me, although she has the spirituality of a witch [unity of opposites, which makes her basically retarded in all that she says and does] and not a Christian.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 07:49:01 PM »

Maybe if you stop saying hateful things and stay away from people, when you know you have no business being with them, things might actually be better for you.

Otherwise, I refuse to listen to this crap any further. Somebody lock this thread before I stick a pen in my eye and die.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 07:49:53 PM »

In the private message you sent me on Feb 19 2012 you wrote you are "completely unable to trust it [Orthodoxy]". You answered that question for yourself.

If you have some more questions regarding the any moderator's actions you need to ask them privately via private message. Discussing moderators' actions in public is against the rules.

The orthodox church is the most sensible church I know of so far, but I am still skeptical about it and do go alot on my own. But again, the Father who chrismated me said only two things will make the spirit depart from me, blasphemy and homosexuality, so I think I'm safe.
 You didn't get it. "Private Message".

60 days of post moderation - MK.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 07:50:48 PM »

Who else saw the thread title and immediately thought "JamesR"?

I did.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 07:50:53 PM »

Oh so this isn't really about the girl having an abortion.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 07:51:56 PM »

Maybe if you stop saying hateful things and stay away from people, when you know you have no business being with them, things might actually be better for you.

Otherwise, I refuse to listen to this crap any further. Somebody lock this thread before I stick a pen in my eye and die.

Hey I thought she wouldn't do abortion given what she asked me and how she felt about her previous abortions. But then she found intense dislike for me and simply said she did not want a child with me, although previously she would call me everyday to ask me to come by and give her company.
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 07:54:38 PM »

Murder

21“You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder,a and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sisterb c will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’d is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

23“Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.

25“Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. 26Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.

Adultery

27“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’e 28But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

◄ James 2:10 ►

For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it

When Jesus stood before the prostitute and said the one without sin cast the first stone, he meant all of us. We are sinners all, and as such we should gently try to help our neighbors without judging them as below us because we think we never did anything as bad as them, this only brings more pain, just like what Christ was trying to avoid by letting them stone the whore.  

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2013, 07:55:13 PM »

Oh so this isn't really about the girl having an abortion.

Why would it be about her? She has deluded herself and keeps deluding herself, it's even pathetic to see how she lies against her own conscience when you speak to her. But you can pray for her if you want, I've asked alot of others for that even before she made the abortion.

But as far as this topic goes, my problem is that I don't understand the situation entirely.
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2013, 08:01:43 PM »

In the private message you sent me on Feb 19 2012 you wrote you are "completely unable to trust it [Orthodoxy]". You answered that question for yourself.

The orthodox church is the most sensible church I know of so far, but I am still skeptical about it and do go alot on my own. But again, the Father who chrismated me said only two things will make the spirit depart from me, blasphemy and homosexuality, so I think I'm safe.
You didn't get it. "Private Message".

60 days of post moderation - MK.
Jesus said the only sin not forgiven is speaking against the holy spirit. In many discussions with Orthodox priests over many years the only sin that they have said other than that is suicide, only because you cannot ask for forgiveness afterward.

Mark 3
28Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, 29but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 08:06:13 PM by Sinful Hypocrite » Logged

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong."
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

In solidarity with Iraqi and Syrian Nazarenes

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2013, 09:08:56 PM »

But as far as this topic goes, my problem is that I don't understand the situation entirely.

I'll say. 

So if you slept with an abortionist whore, what did she sleep with? 

The situation was confusing to me because I didn't really like anything about her yet my feelings forced me to be with her.

Oh, that's what she slept with.  Got it. 

Having already done two abortions and felt bad about it she asked me before we had sex if I would "be there" if she would become pregnant. I said yes since I take my responsibility for things, and just let the whole issue be up to God whether she becomes pregnant or not.

What things do you take responsibility for?  Apparently, not your penis.       

I really don't like the idea of family planning, that is deciding whether or not to have children with someone, since that would mean I, as a human being, decide whether a child is born or not. I like to think God created me and not some people with plans, and therefore I would just like to have a few random children here and there and that is perhaps what made her most upset that I didn't just want her and no one else.

You know, I don't condone abortion.  But if she kept that baby, you'd be his/her father.  That scares the crap out of me.   

All women I know of so far are psychopaths, they seek a man to own and a man to be their God that gives them everything they need, basically a slave yet a slave that also has all the wealth to give her.

All the Jaroslav Kourakins you know must also be psychopaths.   

Anyway, I don't really know how to deal with this issue.

Go to a local hospital emergency room and read the contents of your posts in this thread to the clerk at the desk.  They'll know how to deal with this issue. 

I tried to tell her to keep it but she kicked me out because of that, saying I am trying to dominate her and laden her with guilt because I said it is not right for her to do it. But at the same time, it struck me that here is a woman that wants to kill her own child and how can anyone expect one such to bear one, or even deserve to be the mother of one? So I eventually texted her that even if she bears the child I will not let here keep it, but I don't know if she read that.

You wouldn't have done any better than she would.  You can't manage your own penis, and you think you could handle a child?

I don't think I need to be blamed for having sex with her and I don't feel bad about it as far as I can see, because in that case we might as well blame God for having concieved that child. It was aborted at about the fourth week.

I am in no position to judge any person, I have my own sins for which to atone.  But you have problems.  Really, you should get help.  I am holding back the rest of what I want to say. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 09:10:59 PM by Mor Ephrem » Logged

Apolytikion, Tone 1, by Antonis

An eloquent crafter of divine posts
And an inheritor of the line of the Baptist
A righteous son of India
And a new apostle to the internet
O Holy Mor Ephrem,
Intercede for us, that our forum may be saved.

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Taxiarches

O most Holy Theotokos, save us.

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 09:29:25 PM »

Lord have mercy. I will pray for you and for that girl.

Please go to your priest, and humbly beg him to help you come to the Truth, which is Christ.

Christ will forgive you for sleeping with this girl and fathering a child out of wedlock, but you need to seek instruction in the Holy Orthodox Church. Have you ever discussed with a priest what it means to be an Orthodox Christian?

With your Holy Baptism, you have incurred certain responsibilities. You need to learn how to set a good example. By setting a bad example, you can be unknowingly leading many to hell, and for that you will be responsible. Fornication (having sex with anyone outside of marriage) is wrong. Your salvation is in extreme danger. Please go see a priest.

Physically speaking, you need to also seek help. Not only could you get bad cases of sexually transmitted disease from just one encounter with a whore, but also you could transmit these diseases to a beautiful women with whom you later fall in love and wish to marry. Think not only of your future, but also of your future wife's future. You may already have a disease which can cause your future wife to contract cancer, so it is important that you go to a good medical doctor and have tests run.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 09:31:39 PM by Maria » Logged

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
dzheremi
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 10:03:39 PM »

Excuse me, but she is not a "whore" any more than you are, Jaroslav. You both participated in the sex that made this baby that clearly neither of you are prepared to be responsible for. All that calling her names on the internet does is add a further sad, irresponsible dimension to this already tragic situation. Lord have mercy on all involved, and heal them, and especially care for the soul of the child.

Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, Georgia

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2013, 10:06:37 PM »

Hey I thought she wouldn't do abortion given what she asked me and how she felt about her previous abortions. But then she found intense dislike for me and simply said she did not want a child with me, although previously she would call me everyday to ask me to come by and give her company.

I'm confused. She's kind of needy for a whore.

Quote from: GabrieltheCelt
If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Quote from: orthonorm
I would suggest most persons in general avoid any question beginning with why.
TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2013, 10:08:32 PM »

I am going to pretend this entire thing is a really bad attempt at a joke, because it is isn't I would probably get perma-banned for writing some really offensive stuff.

In other news...

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2013, 10:09:38 PM »

And this is why we are commanded to have sexual relations only in the sacrament of marriage.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: BZZT

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2013, 10:12:55 PM »

And this is why we are commanded to have sexual relations only in the sacrament of marriage.

Which brings up the question of when a marriage is no longer a marriage. But that's perhaps another thread...

Optimist: Throw enough ideas at the wall and one is bound to stick.
Pessimist: Throw enough poo at the wall and the room is bound to stink.
Realist: You don't really need to throw things at walls to solve problems.
Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2013, 10:14:52 PM »

Which brings up the question of when a marriage is no longer a marriage. But that's perhaps another thread...
It is, but worth fighting talking about.
pmpn8rGPT
Grammar Nazi in three languages.
OC.net guru

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Eastern Orthodox (old calendarist)

Proof that Russia won the Space Race.

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2013, 10:19:24 PM »

It is, but worth fighting talking about.
Changing the topic is what we're best at here. 

"Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here."
-Nostradamus's last words.
NicholasMyra
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian/Greek

Avowed denominationalist

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2013, 10:22:12 PM »

2/10

Quote from: Orthonorm
if Christ does and says x. And someone else does and says not x and you are ever in doubt, follow Christ.

"Simply put, if you’re not willing to take what is dearest to you, whether plans or people, and kiss it goodbye, you can’t be my disciple."
pmpn8rGPT
OC.net guru

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2013, 10:22:55 PM »

2/10
Elaborate?

pmpn8rGPT
OC.net guru

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2013, 10:24:26 PM »

I am going to pretend this entire thing is a really bad attempt at a joke, because it is isn't I would probably get perma-banned for writing some really offensive stuff.

In other news...

The Scriptures don't mention lobotomies, sooo...

jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2013, 12:49:41 AM »

Jesus said the only sin not forgiven is speaking against the holy spirit. In many discussions with Orthodox priests over many years the only sin that they have said other than that is suicide, only because you cannot ask for forgiveness afterward.

Mark 3
28Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, 29but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”

Yes, but I don't know what he meant exactly, because he said I could lose the Spirit but get it back again through chrismation, which I had already done because I had a protestant baptism, but this could only be done 2-3 times.
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2013, 12:49:41 AM »

So if you slept with an abortionist whore, what did she sleep with?  

A man?

What things do you take responsibility for?  Apparently, not your penis.

I think I did exactly what was natural to do with my penis.  

All the Jaroslav Kourakins you know must also be psychopaths.

Because I have sex and take responsibility for my children?

You wouldn't have done any better than she would.  You can't manage your own penis, and you think you could handle a child?

Yet my penis is the reason the child exists?

Sexist ad hominem removed from post  -PtA
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 01:32:14 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2013, 12:49:41 AM »

Lord have mercy. I will pray for you and for that girl.

Please go to your priest, and humbly beg him to help you come to the Truth, which is Christ.

Christ will forgive you for sleeping with this girl and fathering a child out of wedlock, but you need to seek instruction in the Holy Orthodox Church. Have you ever discussed with a priest what it means to be an Orthodox Christian?

With your Holy Baptism, you have incurred certain responsibilities. You need to learn how to set a good example. By setting a bad example, you can be unknowingly leading many to hell, and for that you will be responsible. Fornication (having sex with anyone outside of marriage) is wrong. Your salvation is in extreme danger. Please go see a priest.

I'll go to a priest on sunday I think, don't know if I have time tomorrow, but as it was last time I went to him he said it plainly, if I don't feel remorse or regret for my sin then there is not point in coming to confession. And that was perhaps a year ago. Regarding this issue I still don't know what I feel. I grew up together with my mother without my father and have nothing to complain about, nor did I ever think I missed my father or wished to see him. I know he could have provided many good things for my upbringing, and I will certainly provide my children that, but I don't pity myself because no one did. I think I did well on my own and could have done better if I weren't such a coward.

Physically speaking, you need to also seek help. Not only could you get bad cases of sexually transmitted disease from just one encounter with a whore, but also you could transmit these diseases to a beautiful women with whom you later fall in love and wish to marry. Think not only of your future, but also of your future wife's future. You may already have a disease which can cause your future wife to contract cancer, so it is important that you go to a good medical doctor and have tests run.

She wasn't actually a whore, I just call her that because she wants sex but disregards the purpose of sex, even so much she is willing to kill her own offspring having it. Trust me, if I knew she would have done abortion I would never have slept with her and I told her how much I dislike people who do it. We lived together for a while until she kicked me out as I said.
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2013, 12:49:41 AM »

I will tell you damn sure that if I ever meet a woman I want to marry then that is a miracle. But if that is God's plan, why haven't I met her already? I'm 23, and this woman is 30, and I felt pity for her since she lives alone with hardly any good friends and no relatives she likes. So I thought it would fit her to have a child, but she apparently cares more about her cat than her children so that was apparently a stupid thought. Maybe God intended her to be saved/converted through our relationship, or atleast I was expecting the child to be born by miracle for a while, and so she could have done something useful in her life. I don't know, I felt bad leaving her at times and we actually got along together well in the beginning. 
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2013, 12:49:41 AM »

Excuse me, but she is not a "whore" any more than you are, Jaroslav. You both participated in the sex that made this baby that clearly neither of you are prepared to be responsible for. All that calling her names on the internet does is add a further sad, irresponsible dimension to this already tragic situation. Lord have mercy on all involved, and heal them, and especially care for the soul of the child.

I'm sorry, but just because I don't want to be her pet does not mean she has the right to do abortion to my child. She would also threaten me at times by saying she would do abortion when I did something she did not like, and that only a whore does.
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2013, 12:49:41 AM »

Sure, but consider, as some just pointed out, that the soul of that child exists, then I must be it's father? So if I can be a father without marriage, then what do I need marriage for?

Now, unfortunately, this child had a psychopathic mother that killed it. I don't know what I should do about that.
Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2013, 02:55:07 AM »

Sure, but consider, as some just pointed out, that the soul of that child exists, then I must be it's father? So if I can be a father without marriage, then what do I need marriage for?

The soul mumbojumbo has absolutely nothing to do with marriage, but to answer your question, Because God Commanded It and said to do otherwise is sinful...end of story, no sequel, no trilogy, no Lifetime TV series.

If you are going to live your life ignoring what you don't like and doing what you want anyway, stop pretending to care about God.  It's better to be cold than lukewarm, but you probably ignored that lesson from the scriptures as well.  

If she is a whore, you are a whoremonger; however, unless you paid her its the wrong word to use.  Her murdering a child doesn't justify your fornication and willful disobedience.  It's completely separate and her sin on top of the fornication you are also guilty of.  God doesn't play children's games even if you do.  

Think about this one Mr. Holmes.  If you didn't fornicate, she wouldn't have gotten pregnant with your child.  If she didn't get pregnant with your child, she couldn't have had an abortion killing you're child.  See how the guilt is still connected to your sinful actions?  There is another lesson you probably ignore from scripture about how our sins can affect our children.  

What should you do?  Other than keep it in your pants, nothing else you can do except prevent yourself from having sex outside marriage.

Accept some responsibilty.  Just sayin...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 02:58:36 AM by Kerdy » Logged
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2013, 04:07:18 AM »

This thread definitely gets the award for most disturbing thread title.

By the way, can you please clarify something? The thread title says "abortionist whore". Was this female an actual abortionist, or just somebody who has had multiple abortions? And assessing your words so far, it seems that you are equally guilty of "whoredom" and abortion. You had casual sex with a female that you knew was inclined to abortion, and then after she murdered YOUR child, you say you have no guilt or worries about that. So, it seems to me that you and this female share the same callous disregard both for your own bodies and for your own unborn children.

I know that was harsh sounding, but I felt it needed to be said. But now let me encourage you to seek forgiveness and mercy in the sacrament of Confession. Take responsibility for the murder of your own unborn child. Yes, she had the abortion, but your callous disregard for her and for your own sexual purity is what led to that act. It's not like you fought for your child and did all you could to prevent her from killing it.

God is merciful and forgiving. Pray and go to Confession. Please.

Selam

"If you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks at you along the way, you will never reach your goal." [Turkish Proverb]
Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2013, 05:00:34 AM »

It struck me today that technically, we could call murder for postnatal abortion.

Who the what now? Huh

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
NicholasMyra
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian/Greek

Avowed denominationalist

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2013, 12:16:24 PM »

Troll rating

Quote from: Orthonorm
if Christ does and says x. And someone else does and says not x and you are ever in doubt, follow Christ.

"Simply put, if you’re not willing to take what is dearest to you, whether plans or people, and kiss it goodbye, you can’t be my disciple."
TheTrisagion
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2013, 01:20:29 PM »

lol, I like that.  laugh

jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2013, 01:30:33 PM »

By the way, can you please clarify something? The thread title says "abortionist whore". Was this female an actual abortionist, or just somebody who has had multiple abortions? And assessing your words so far, it seems that you are equally guilty of "whoredom" and abortion. You had casual sex with a female that you knew was inclined to abortion, and then after she murdered YOUR child, you say you have no guilt or worries about that. So, it seems to me that you and this female share the same callous disregard both for your own bodies and for your own unborn children.

Well I think we have a problem when the father wants to keep the child and the mother doesn't, don't we? After all it's not the father who is responsible for bearing the child, it is the mother! And if the mother doesn't want to take her responsibility, then she will have to take that with God later on I guess.

She's had multiple abortions.

I know that was harsh sounding, but I felt it needed to be said. But now let me encourage you to seek forgiveness and mercy in the sacrament of Confession. Take responsibility for the murder of your own unborn child. Yes, she had the abortion, but your callous disregard for her and for your own sexual purity is what led to that act. It's not like you fought for your child and did all you could to prevent her from killing it.

Perhaps I could have prevented it, and yet I found the situation disturbing, since she wanted to kil her child, and yet she was the one given the responsibility to care for it. It would have been different if I were the one that had the child in my custody, and someone wanted to kill it.

But let me ask you this question then, did God concieve that child or did he not?
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2013, 01:30:33 PM »

Think about this one Mr. Holmes.  If you didn't fornicate, she wouldn't have gotten pregnant with your child.  If she didn't get pregnant with your child, she couldn't have had an abortion killing you're child.  See how the guilt is still connected to your sinful actions?  There is another lesson you probably ignore from scripture about how our sins can affect our children.

I'm sorry, but this woman failed to realize her purpose in life and I think I did my part. Yes, I could have done more to try convince her to keep the child, and so if anything you can blame me for that.

I think there is a discussion about this, but the word fornication originally ment prostitution, as well as porneia which is the greek word for it in the bible. The Bible says not to engage in prostitution, and adultery which is breaking the marriage covenant. I cannot find where it says you cannot have sex without a marriage covenant, and as I quoted Eccl 5:4, it is better not to make an oath that you cannot keep.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2013, 01:30:33 PM »

2/10 WOULD NOT FEED!

Fixed quotes - LS
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 02:36:46 PM by LizaSymonenko » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2013, 01:33:36 PM »

OC.net has an endless supply of Troll Chow.  (Must be a subsidiary of Purina.)

« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 01:34:03 PM by J Michael » Logged

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
TheTrisagion
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2013, 01:39:05 PM »

Well I think we have a problem when the father wants to keep the child and the mother doesn't, don't we? After all it's not the father who is responsible for bearing the child, it is the mother! And if the mother doesn't want to take her responsibility, then she will have to take that with God later on I guess.

Perhaps I could have prevented it, and yet I found the situation disturbing, since she wanted to kil her child, and yet she was the one given the responsibility to care for it. It would have been different if I were the one that had the child in my custody, and someone wanted to kill it.

But let me ask you this question then, did God concieve that child or did he not?
Umm, I'm pretty sure it was you.

Maria
Orthodox Christian
Taxiarches

O most Holy Theotokos, save us.

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2013, 01:42:31 PM »

If she has had multiple abortions, then she is a murderer.
Did she abort this child after it was born?

Either way, you knew that she has had multiple abortions, and that she might be carrying various sexually transmitted diseases. Get yourself checked by a physician (for an STD). And then, please go and talk with your priest. You need instruction in the Holy Faith in order to see the sins you have committed in fathering a child with an abortionist.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
TheTrisagion
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2013, 01:50:02 PM »

I'm sorry, but this woman failed to realize her purpose in life and I think I did my part. Yes, I could have done more to try convince her to keep the child, and so if anything you can blame me for that.

I think there is a discussion about this, but the word fornication originally ment prostitution, as well as porneia which is the greek word for it in the bible. The Bible says not to engage in prostitution, and adultery which is breaking the marriage covenant. I cannot find where it says you cannot have sex without a marriage covenant, and as I quoted Eccl 5:4, it is better not to make an oath that you cannot keep.

Anyone else notice the huge irony of having the topic about sleeping with a whore and then arguing that it was ok because the Bible condemns prostitution instead of premarital sex.

No one?  Maybe it is just me.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 01:50:32 PM by TheTrisagion » Logged

J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2013, 01:56:02 PM »

Anyone else notice the huge irony of having the topic about sleeping with a whore and then arguing that it was ok because the Bible condemns prostitution instead of premarital sex.

No one?  Maybe it is just me.  Roll Eyes

Maybe you're the only one who's bothered to read the thread??

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
Tags:
Pages: 1 2 3 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: