OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 14, 2014, 10:08:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you agree with Ecumenism between the EO, RC & OO traditions?
Yes to all - 35 (48.6%)
No to all - 19 (26.4%)
EO & OO only - 17 (23.6%)
EO & RC only - 1 (1.4%)
OO & RC only - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 72

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ecumenism vs anti-Ecumenism  (Read 10972 times) Average Rating: 0
Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong."
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

The Pope Emeritus reading OCNet

« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2013, 10:02:10 PM »

If it involves coffee at all, it needs to be stopped. police

Here I was thinking "Nephi is a lovely, sensible Orthodox Christian with an unfortunate predilection for RC devotional statues" and then you say something like this and ruin my opinion of you.  What, are you a follower of Paul of Samosata as well?! 

I spit on you, and heaven smiles on me. 

Apolytikion, Tone 1, by Antonis

An eloquent crafter of divine posts
And an inheritor of the line of the Baptist
A righteous son of India
And a new apostle to the internet
O Holy Mor Ephrem,
Intercede for us, that our forum may be saved.

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2013, 10:02:24 PM »

Tongue

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
Nephi
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Non-Chalcedonian Chalcedonian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church of Antioch

« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2013, 10:14:48 PM »

If it involves coffee at all, it needs to be stopped. police

Here I was thinking "Nephi is a lovely, sensible Orthodox Christian with an unfortunate predilection for RC devotional statues" and then you say something like this and ruin my opinion of you.  What, are you a follower of Paul of Samosata as well?! 

I spit on you, and heaven smiles on me. 

I would say that my stint in Mormonism influenced me, but that would be a lie. In all humility, I was saved from the stain of coffee at the moment of my conception.

So it's best not to spit on me, else you'll be condemned forevermore to Gehenna for rejecting the Nephite dogma infallibly defined by HH Pope Pius IX.
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2013, 10:21:44 PM »

I won't spit on you.  If I did, I would be insulting my spit.  Hrmph! 

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2013, 10:48:17 PM »

If ecumenism means joining together in prayer and good works, then I am all for it! Thumbs up!

If it means compromising our beliefs, no absolutely not.

If it means certain instances of inter-communion, not so sure about that one.

If it means discussing our similarities and differences, sure!!!! Sounds good!

When does full communion happen? When by a miracle of grace, God changes the hearts of the side who is in the wrong.... Or when Christ returns.  Wink

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox (but doubtful)
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church *of* America

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2013, 10:57:51 PM »

If ecumenism means joining together in prayer...I am all for it!...If it means compromising our beliefs, no absolutely not.

That's a contradiction

Canon law prohibits joint prayer with heretics. You'd be compromising your beliefs by praying with them.

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2013, 11:12:18 PM »

Canon law prohibits joint prayer with heretics. You'd be compromising your beliefs by praying with them.

"Canon law"...lol. 

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
lovesupreme
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2013, 11:15:51 PM »

"Canon law"...lol. 

Canon law requires that all one-nature-believin' council deniers step into the cannon!

Kerdy
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2013, 11:25:24 PM »

Subscribed
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2013, 11:28:25 PM »

"Canon law"...lol.  

It wouldn't surprise me that non-Chalcedonians don't have a Canon law

Forbidden epithet replaced with acceptable alternative  -PtA
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 02:27:16 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2013, 11:49:30 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me that Monophysites don't have a Canon law

Allow me to clarify my comment, since your ignorance got in the way of comprehension.  The holy canons, within the Orthodox tradition, do not operate as a "code of canon law" does in the Roman Catholic tradition.  You can't use the term "canon law" as a shorthand for the holy canons as if they're the same thing.  If you want more than that, I suggest you stop acting like an unweaned suckling and read a book.   

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
Basil 320
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of Pittsburgh

« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2013, 12:02:42 AM »

While I voted for dialogues between Eastern Orthodoxy and the Roman Catholic Church and the Oriental Orthodox Churches, I don't support the excesses of ecumenical encounters, though I know determining what are "excesses" is debatable.

I do not believe either of the churches noted in the poll will unite with the Eastern Orthodox Christian Church in the foreseeable future; the Roman Catholics will not renounce their innovations of the 2nd millennium---neither will they renounce the authority the Pope of Rome has assumed beyond being the senior hierarch of the church, enjoying primacy of honor without jurisdiction beyond his see; and Oriental Orthodox Churches will not in unity accept the dogmas of the 4th Ecumenical Synod (Council), as they were promulgated and ratified. Yet, frank, but respectful dialogues that outline the specific positions of the disputed matters of theology and the matters upon which they agree, by each church, may prove productive.

However, I believe the traditional churches, Eastern Orthodoxy, Roman Catholicism, Oriental Orthodoxy, and evangelical Protestant churches should forge some sort of an alliance, creating a forum that would speak the message of Jesus Christ to the world on the many matters and issues upon which these churches agree.  I used to include the Anglican Communion and Trinitarian Protestants, but those churches that are ordaining homosexuals and women should not speak with traditional churches, compromising the Christian message.  The reason why I advocate for such a grouping is that the overwhelming demonic influence in the world today is manifested in the Moslem religion that teaches so many uncivilized of their followers, to "kill them with the sword,*" "them" referring to the "infidel," Christians and Jews; fostering "religious" support for terrorism.  And the Moslem religion is growing rapidly.

*Prophet Mohamed
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 12:06:35 AM by Basil 320 » Logged

"...Strengthen the Orthodox Community..."
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2013, 12:14:57 AM »

Canon law requires that all one-nature-believin' council deniers step into the cannon!

That is a sweet cannon.  And after it's done with me, I've got a list of people that should share my fate.  Tongue

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2013, 12:36:33 AM »

"Canon law"...lol. 
Lot of canon laws the Church doesn't follow anymore.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2013, 12:37:36 AM »

Allow me to clarify my comment, since your ignorance got in the way of comprehension.  The holy canons, within the Orthodox tradition, do not operate as a "code of canon law" does in the Roman Catholic tradition.  You can't use the term "canon law" as a shorthand for the holy canons as if they're the same thing.  If you want more than that, I suggest you stop acting like an unweaned suckling and read a book.    

Which Orthodox tradition? The "imperial" one that you like to rail against or the bom-bom biggy smoking, Judaizing, dreadlock wearing non-Chalcedonian one that you come from? If the former is barely capable of articulating what it believes, I strongly doubt the latter can.

Forbidden epithet replaced with more acceptable alternative  -PtA
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 02:27:35 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged

lovesupreme
High Elder

« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2013, 12:38:47 AM »

Allow me to clarify my comment, since your ignorance got in the way of comprehension.  The holy canons, within the Orthodox tradition, do not operate as a "code of canon law" does in the Roman Catholic tradition.  You can't use the term "canon law" as a shorthand for the holy canons as if they're the same thing.  If you want more than that, I suggest you stop acting like an unweaned suckling and read a book.   

To be fair, I think James was originally referring to Papist's "canon laws," him being one of them juridical pope worshippers 'n all. But yes, he's wrong that we Orthodox (and I use the word exclusively, of course, knowing full well that you so called "Oriental Orthodox" are just crypto-Nestorians with better beards than us) have the same sort of thing.

EDIT: By the way, I should be clear that I'm being entirely facetious with these "insults" Tongue, as I'm sure you know that I consider us both to be Orthodox, and I also don't consider Roman Catholics to be juridical pope worshippers. Some other posters might not be joking though.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 12:40:48 AM by lovesupreme » Logged
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2013, 12:39:47 AM »

"Canon law"...lol. 

lol like that one about not seeing a Jewish doctor Smiley

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2013, 12:47:09 AM »

"Canon law"...lol. 

Some of the canons weren't followed as soon as the ink was dried.  A particularly interesting case of not following a canon was when Sts. Gregory Nazianzen, Basil the Great, etc. championed the Council of Nicea, yet ignored canon 15 of that council so as to more effectively defend Nicene theology. And while the Alexandrians called them on it, it's a good thing for the Church that the uncanonical actions were allowed to stand. I guess you could always bring in the argument that bishops decide when to apply the canons and how, but St. Gregory made an effort to show that he hadn't in fact violated the canon, so...

Anyway, digressions...
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2013, 12:47:38 AM »

Which Orthodox tradition? The "imperial" one that you like to rail against or the bom-bom biggy smoking, Judaizing, dreadlock wearing monophysite one that you come from? If the former is barely capable of articulating what it believes, I strongly doubt the latter can.

Never mind the books.  "Breast" really is best for you.  

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2013, 12:51:15 AM »

Which Orthodox tradition? The "imperial" one that you like to rail against or the bom-bom biggy smoking, Judaizing, dreadlock wearing monophysite one that you come from? If the former is barely capable of articulating what it believes, I strongly doubt the latter can.

That's where the joke is on you because I actually ate fried chicken breast tonight while reading a book  Wink

Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2013, 12:51:47 AM »

To be fair, I think James was originally referring to Papist's "canon laws," him being one of them juridical pope worshippers 'n all. But yes, he's wrong that we Orthodox (and I use the word exclusively, of course, knowing full well that you so called "Oriental Orthodox" are just crypto-Nestorians with better beards than us) have the same sort of thing.

EDIT: By the way, I should be clear that I'm being entirely facetious with these "insults" Tongue, as I'm sure you know that I consider us both to be Orthodox, and I also don't consider Roman Catholics to be juridical pope worshippers. Some other posters might not be joking though.

Our beards are sexy, you're right about that.  Thanks for noticing!  Tongue

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
Gunnarr
OC.net guru

« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2013, 12:52:15 AM »

Allow me to clarify my comment, since your ignorance got in the way of comprehension.  The holy canons, within the Orthodox tradition, do not operate as a "code of canon law" does in the Roman Catholic tradition.  You can't use the term "canon law" as a shorthand for the holy canons as if they're the same thing.  If you want more than that, I suggest you stop acting like an unweaned suckling and read a book.    

That's where the joke is on you because I actually ate fried chicken breast tonight while reading a book  Wink

you broke the friday fast

oh well i did too

am I an ecumenist now?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 12:53:00 AM by Gunnarr » Logged

I am a demonic servant! Beware!
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2013, 12:53:16 AM »

That's where the joke is on you because I actually ate fried chicken breast tonight while reading a book  Wink

No, my friend, the joke will always be on you...  Tongue

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2013, 12:54:27 AM »

oh well i did too

am I an ecumenist now?

No, it's Thursday where James is, so he's OK as long as he's on the old calendar.  But if not, then he's naughty. 

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
lovesupreme
High Elder

« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2013, 12:58:43 AM »

oh well i did too

am I an ecumenist now?

No, it's Thursday where James is, so he's OK as long as he's on the old calendar.  But if not, then he's naughty. 

Dormition Fast. Eternal paradise revoked for all who even drove past a KFC today!
Kerdy
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2013, 12:59:14 AM »

Unsubscribed Sad
lovesupreme
High Elder

« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2013, 01:00:25 AM »

Unsubscribed Sad

The wisest word ever spoken. G'night folks.
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2013, 01:00:52 AM »

oh well i did too

am I an ecumenist now?

Dormition Fast. Eternal paradise revoked for all who even drove past a KFC today!

My Fasting is different. Seeing that I'm still under the control of my heathen parents and at the mercy of their cooking (as amazing as it is), my Priest says I only have to fast from eating snacks in between meals and from going back for seconds at meals.

Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2013, 01:05:09 AM »

SMH

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
Gunnarr
OC.net guru

« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2013, 01:07:34 AM »

Dear OP, why did you make this in the Orthodox-Catholic discussion!? You should have put it in Religious Issues, where we can say all kinds of nasty things. Also, this is a biased poll, since it is in Orthodox-Catholic discussion! What, what about protestant ecumenism which is also being pushed by Istanbul Patriarchate? It is not in the poll!

also, what is the point of having catholics vote, they will just vote for everyone since it is now their official policy

should have limited the poll to only orthodox

oh well i did too

am I an ecumenist now?

My Fasting is different. Seeing that I'm still under the control of my heathen parents and at the mercy of their cooking (as amazing as it is), my Priest says I only have to fast from eating snacks in between meals and from going back for seconds at meals.

What kind of priest says that!

is outrage!

Just tell your parents, "I am not hungry" and drink water!

JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2013, 01:11:24 AM »

Not an option for me. My mom will make me eat. She already thinks I'm manorexic.

lovesupreme
High Elder

« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2013, 01:15:49 AM »

oh well i did too

am I an ecumenist now?

I wasn't really calling you out; you didn't need to explain your fasting rule to us or anyone. Sounds like your priest has you headed down the sane path.
Gunnarr
OC.net guru

« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2013, 01:23:22 AM »

Not an option for me. My mom will make me eat. She already thinks I'm manorexic.

Manorexic? I should not have googled that

Grin Grin Grin

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2013, 01:55:22 AM »

Only term worse is bigorexia.
Romaios
Archon

Jurisdiction: Romanian

« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2013, 02:21:10 AM »

Manorexic? I should not have googled that

Grin Grin Grin

Man-orexia is "lust for men".   Tongue 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 02:22:53 AM by Romaios » Logged
xariskai
юродивый/yurodivy
OC.net guru

יהוה עזי ומגני

« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2013, 02:43:11 AM »

Silly Stars
IoanC
Archon

« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2013, 02:48:39 AM »

If they all become Orthodox. So, we can't really talk about ecumenism if we all "become one". Sure, we need to become one, but as Orthodox; otherwise it's just talk or minor issues (which can be good too).

TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Warned
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2013, 08:19:21 AM »

Dear OP, why did you make this in the Orthodox-Catholic discussion!? You should have put it in Religious Issues, where we can say all kinds of nasty things. Also, this is a biased poll, since it is in Orthodox-Catholic discussion! What, what about protestant ecumenism which is also being pushed by Istanbul Patriarchate? It is not in the poll!

also, what is the point of having catholics vote, they will just vote for everyone since it is now their official policy

should have limited the poll to only orthodox

oh well i did too

am I an ecumenist now?

What kind of priest says that!

is outrage!

Just tell your parents, "I am not hungry" and drink water!

I didn't know where to put it, so it my continuing tradition of failure, I threw it in the first subforum that I saw.

I wasn't interested in just Orthodox perspective, I was interested in the perspective of the forum.  Smiley

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
podkarpatska
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

SS Cyril and Methodius Church, Mercer, PA

« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2013, 08:54:36 AM »

George Bernard Shaw said it best, Mor: "Youth is wasted on the young." 
podkarpatska
Merarches

« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2013, 09:01:14 AM »

The pathetic thing is that we need edits like yours since some readers and posters would agree with your unedited post. Sometimes the Forum reads like a particularly unfunny "Onion Dome" parody.

A good Dormiton fast practice for us all might be to try refrain from unsubstantiated opinion or unnecessary rudeness.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 09:09:27 AM by podkarpatska » Logged
podkarpatska
Merarches

« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2013, 09:08:24 AM »

If they all become Orthodox. So, we can't really talk about ecumenism if we all "become one". Sure, we need to become one, but as Orthodox; otherwise it's just talk or minor issues (which can be good too).

Not to worry. If everybody became Orthodox, we could have many threads circling about who was "more" Orthodox....oh wait, we all ready have those....
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2013, 10:38:39 AM »

The pathetic thing is that we need edits like yours since some readers and posters would agree with your unedited post. Sometimes the Forum reads like a particularly unfunny "Onion Dome" parody.

That literally made me LOL.

A good Dormiton fast practice for us all might be to try refrain from unsubstantiated opinion or unnecessary rudeness.

Yeah, right...never gonna happen.  As everyone knows, unsubstantiated opinion and unnecessary rudeness are not meat or dairy products, so they are OK for consumption during fasts.  Why skip on protein when you don't have to?  Do you like to suffer when doing penance?  How Catholic of you.  Tongue 

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
scamandrius
Crusher of Secrets; House Lannister
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek by desire; Antiochian by necessity

« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2013, 11:14:32 AM »

"Canon law"...lol. 

And your poll numbers keep dropping.

I seek the truth by which no man was ever harmed--Marcus Aurelius

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

What earthly joy remains untouched by grief?--St. John Damascene
wainscottbl
By the grace of God, King of the South, Grand Duke of Louisville, Bardstown, Lexington and all the Kentuckys, Prince of Alaska, East Ukraine, Crimea and Wallachia
Warned
OC.net guru

Faith: One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

How's this avatar, Mor? An angel! Profane not!

« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2013, 12:30:48 PM »

Well, coming from a Catholic background ecumencism generally means praying with infidels, Jews, and other heathens. I do not mind talks between Orthodoxy and the Latins if truth is not compromised. I suppose now I am pretty much convinced of Orthodoxy, though I am still not rushing, but there can be a talk on debatable issues. I think the Immaculate Conception is likely one. I am no longer convinced of it and making it it a doctrine as the Latins have seems to be a problem, but it can make a theory. But that goes back to the Latin versus Eastern west of Original Sin. The Eastern view does not make the conception of the Theotokos being born with Original Sin such a problem, but the post-Augustinian Latin view creates problems. Purgatory some might say can be a theory, but it seems to be too much a denial of the Orthodox idea of death and Hades. Papal infallibility, as I have often said, is the biggest thing between East and West. Yes, with Vatican II Rome has not pushed that anymore, but it is still on their books and their treatment of the SSPX shows that canonically Rome still thinks it is schism to go against the Pope. So in theory the Pope is still Supreme Bishop of all Bishops and Universal in Jurisdiction.

As for the Oriental I do not know too much about them other than they did not agree with the united, single divine-human nature of Christ, rather confusing it. This seems a clear heresy to me, though I know some have said the Orientals do not have the same believes on this as they used to. Like I said I know so little on it, especially since I am just looking into Eastern Orthodoxy myself from a Roman Catholic perspective. Since I was traditional Roman Catholic I am not a fan of kissing Korans or praying with Protestants and Jews, but a union of East and West would be nice, but the issues dividing us seem to be too much. So I am not sure. Vatican II has not helped because now Rome is constantly contradicting its past ways, but not outright. They will not just come out and deny the papal infalibility thing, even if they talk about collegiality after Vatican II.

Aristotle says in the Metaphysics that "in mathematics goodness does not exist." It is a rather great quote to show to any math teacher when they tell you how important math is. Give them a riddle: I am not tall, I am not short, nor big nor take up any space but simply am. I have no name but I am.
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2013, 12:47:21 PM »

As for the Oriental I do not know too much about them other than they did not agree with the united, single divine-human nature of Christ, rather confusing it. This seems a clear heresy to me, though I know some have said the Orientals do not have the same believes on this as they used to. Like I said I know so little on it...

Other than what I bolded, this is all wrong.  But that's OK, we forgive you.   Kiss 

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: