Author Topic: Sneerdown on Capital Hill!  (Read 1204 times)

Offline Ian Lazarus

• The Main Man!
  • OC.net guru
  • yIjah, Qey' 'oH!
Sneerdown on Capital Hill!
« on: January 27, 2005, 05:10:04 PM »
Dudes,

You have got to peep this!

http://www.oca.org/pages/events/2005/01.january/0119washingtondc/0121WashingtonDC/images/DSC_0059.jpg

It seems that our Commander in Chief and Metropolitain Herman of the OCA has an arm wrestling match (I got this from Father James of my Church) wherein His Beatitude came out on top! He was challenged by the President and said to him "Bring it on, Tough Guy", to which the Bush replied " Lets go, Hat Rack!" and after the loss, the presient could not take it, so he's been sneering ever since! ;D

Or so the rumor goes. :P

I wonder then why His Beatitude would be so close to the president at the National Cathedral durring the prayer service. Maybe pining for a rematch?!! ::) :laugh: O0

Sneeringly (uh, sincerely),

Ian Lazarus :grommit: 8)
"For I am With thee, withersoever thou goest"

Joshua 1:9

Offline Ebor

• Vanyar
  • Taxiarches
Re: Sneerdown on Capital Hill!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 05:29:36 PM »
heheheh

It looks to me like President Bush is looking over his reading glasses at Met. Herman and other people coming in.  Or at someone across the aisle.  Note the end of the rail. So Met. Herman and the rabbi in front of him are not seated or in the same row as the Pres. and First Lady.  It also looks to me like the Metropolitan has his staff in his right hand (the knob is visible I think) and a service booklet is in his left hand by his side.  So I think he's walking to his seat, which from the pictures I've seen was, in fact in front of the congregation with other clergy.

Analysis mode /off   ;D

Ebor
"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.

Offline Nacho

• OC.net guru
  • The face of Corporate America
Re: Sneerdown on Capital Hill!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 05:43:19 PM »
LoL!!!!  O0
"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."--Mere Christianity