OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 22, 2014, 11:07:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Restaurant ice dirtier than toilet water. Lemon wedges contain fecal microbes.  (Read 1144 times) Average Rating: 0
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2013, 09:55:06 AM »

Many dogs, and not a few cats are toilet water connoisseurs.  I believe there is a cooling effect.

Water is well known for that property. 

Dogs are well-known for their propensity to eat their own (and others') feces and vomit.  Cats will happily clean their anuses with their tongues.  Perhaps this all adds to their willingness to consume toilet water, or perhaps even creates in them a kind of desire for it, given the scatological and urological properties it most likely contains.
This is far too much analysis for a Monday morning. lol

LOL!

There's no goin' back now! Grin

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2013, 09:57:50 AM »

For the serious toilet connoisseur...

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2013, 10:09:38 AM »

For the serious toilet connoisseur...

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: