Author Topic: Restaurant ice dirtier than toilet water. Lemon wedges contain fecal microbes.  (Read 1653 times)

Offline J Michael

• Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
  • Merarches
  • Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!
  • Faith: Catholic
  • Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Passaic
Many dogs, and not a few cats are toilet water connoisseurs.  I believe there is a cooling effect.

Water is well known for that property. 

Dogs are well-known for their propensity to eat their own (and others') feces and vomit.  Cats will happily clean their anuses with their tongues.  Perhaps this all adds to their willingness to consume toilet water, or perhaps even creates in them a kind of desire for it, given the scatological and urological properties it most likely contains.
This is far too much analysis for a Monday morning. lol

LOL!

There's no goin' back now! ;D
"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)

Offline TheTrisagion

• The cat is back and its better than ever!
  • Toumarches
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
For the serious toilet connoisseur...

Do I still post here?

Offline J Michael

• Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
  • Merarches
  • Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!
  • Faith: Catholic
  • Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Passaic
"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)