OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 25, 2014, 07:54:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Restaurant ice dirtier than toilet water. Lemon wedges contain fecal microbes.  (Read 1149 times) Average Rating: 0
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Taxiarches

O most Holy Theotokos, save us.

« on: June 27, 2013, 12:09:51 AM »

Just another reason why I no longer eat out at restaurants.

Lab tests show that ice from UK branches of McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Starbucks and other fast food restaurants contains more bacteria than the water found in the restaurants’ toilets.

Similarly, tests conducted in 2008 found that two-thirds of all restaurant lemon wedges were contaminated with 25 different types of disease-causing bacteria -- including fecal bacteria. ...

And, while the study was carried out in restaurants in the UK, the results can be expected to be about the same in the US as the issue relates not to the water itself, but rather the bacterial growth that can occur in the ice machine, and/or lack of hygiene on the part of the workers.

For the complete article, please visit: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/06/26/fast-food-ice.aspx?e_cid=20130626_DNL_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20130626
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 12:12:04 AM by Maria » Logged

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
pmpn8rGPT
Grammar Nazi in three languages.
OC.net guru

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Eastern Orthodox (old calendarist)

Proof that Russia won the Space Race.

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 12:12:20 AM »

Lab tests show that ice from UK branches of McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Starbucks and other fast food restaurants contains more bacteria than the water found in the restaurants’ toilets.

Similarly, tests conducted in 2008 found that two-thirds of all restaurant lemon wedges were contaminated with 25 different types of disease-causing bacteria -- including fecal bacteria. ...

And, while the study was carried out in restaurants in the UK, the results can be expected to be about the same in the US as the issue relates not to the water itself, but rather the bacterial growth that can occur in the ice machine, and/or lack of hygiene on the part of the workers.

For the complete article, please visit: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/06/26/fast-food-ice.aspx?e_cid=20130626_DNL_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20130626
This is hardly anything unknown.

"Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here."
-Nostradamus's last words.
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Taxiarches

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 12:15:47 AM »

Water is about the only thing that restaurants serve free of charge.

I wonder what their tea contains. Probably not that bad, but the cups?
Sure, they wash the cups in the dishwasher, but afterwards, they pick up those cups and silverware with soiled hands.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
Rufus
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA

Nafpliotis with sunglasses and a cigar.

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 12:17:13 AM »

You have a gift, Maria.
pmpn8rGPT
OC.net guru

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 12:20:04 AM »

Sure, they wash the cups in the dishwasher, but afterwards, they pick up those cups and silverware with soiled hands.
This is one of many reasons to not eat out at restaurants, you have the right idea.

Maria
Orthodox Christian
Taxiarches

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 12:27:45 AM »

You have a gift, Maria.

Yes, I know. You just lost your appetite or spit out your coffee on your keyboard.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: BZZT

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 12:29:35 AM »

I refuse to eat any store-bought food with less than 10 spider legs bits per ounce in it. Fresh fruit/veggies are going to have even more extras, obviously.  Wink

Optimist: Throw enough ideas at the wall and one is bound to stick.
Pessimist: Throw enough poo at the wall and the room is bound to stink.
Realist: You don't really need to throw things at walls to solve problems.
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Taxiarches

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 12:30:54 AM »

This is one of many reasons to not eat out at restaurants, you have the right idea.

One year, I ate brunch at the local Greek Orthodox Church with my friends. They have a great kitchen and a huge dining room and dance floor. On that day, they served us watermelon but in their haste, forgot to wash it. There were huge clods of dirt on the plate. I lost my appetite.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Taxiarches

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 12:32:56 AM »

I refuse to eat any store-bought food with less than 10 spider legs bits per ounce in it. Fresh fruit/veggies are going to have even more extras, obviously.  Wink

In a prior thread, I mentioned the cockroaches that were served in the hash brown potatoes.
They imparted a very special taste and aroma to those potatoes.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
SolEX01
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013, 12:33:08 AM »

One year, I ate brunch at the local Greek Orthodox Church with my friends. They have a great kitchen and a huge dining room and dance floor. On that day, they served us watermelon but in their haste, forgot to wash it. There were huge clods of dirt on the plate. I lost my appetite.

I never had to wash a watermelon before eating it.
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Taxiarches

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2013, 12:34:45 AM »

That must be the Greek Orthodox practice, then.

Serve the food unwashed, bless said food, eat and enjoy.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
SolEX01
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2013, 12:42:17 AM »

Your church has Greek origins.  I guess they wash their food while the ungodly ecumenists don't.   Roll Eyes  What did Jesus say about Pharisees who wipe the dish?
Antonis
Prodigal
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

You must try this Balkan blend, Barsanuphius.

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2013, 12:48:38 AM »

I just ignore it and chalk it up to a better immune system for me and continue doing what I did before.

For peace in the whole world,
for the stability of the holy churches of God,
and for the unity of all,
let us pray to the Lord.
pmpn8rGPT
OC.net guru

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2013, 01:19:44 AM »

Your church has Greek origins.  I guess they wash their food while the ungodly ecumenists don't.   Roll Eyes  What did Jesus say about Pharisees who wipe the dish?
Wasn't it washing the hands?  Besides, assuming we are thinking of the same stories, Pharisees (now known as Talmudists) to this day teach that it is a commandment to wash the hands.  The prayers for the ritual washing of hands ends with "Commanding us to wash our hands." Naturally, there is no commandment in the Torah to wash your hands before you eat.

SolEX01
Merarches

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2013, 01:25:19 AM »

Wasn't it washing the hands?  Besides, assuming we are thinking of the same stories, Pharisees (now known as Talmudists) to this day teach that it is a commandment to wash the hands.  The prayers for the ritual washing of hands ends with "Commanding us to wash our hands." Naturally, there is no commandment in the Torah to wash your hands before you eat.

I'm referring to Matthew 23:25-26.
pmpn8rGPT
OC.net guru

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 01:26:25 AM »

The above post was just me thinking aloud way past my bedtime.  

@SolEX01, how on God's Earth do you manage find it Christian to question any jurisdiction/Church/whatever derogatory term New Calendarists use to refer to us based on sanitation concerns of Her parishioners.

pmpn8rGPT
OC.net guru

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 01:28:15 AM »

I'm referring to Matthew 23:25-26.
Again, it's way passed my bedtime.

SolEX01
Merarches

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2013, 01:31:51 AM »

It's hard to clean the inside of a watermelon ... or an ice machine ... or the ice chest used in restaurants.
pmpn8rGPT
OC.net guru

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2013, 01:35:49 AM »

It's hard to clean the inside of a watermelon ... or an ice machine ... or the ice chest used in restaurants.
Meh, I've already given up on fast food.  I suppose a little dirt in a watermelon is good for the immune system, but I don't think I want to try my luck at a restaurant ice machine.

SolEX01
Merarches

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2013, 01:37:23 AM »

The above post was just me thinking aloud way past my bedtime.  

@SolEX01, how on God's Earth do you manage find it Christian to question any jurisdiction/Church/whatever derogatory term New Calendarists use to refer to us based on sanitation concerns of Her parishioners.

Anything is fair game.  Your jurisdiction is also a "Greek Orthodox church."  Maria complained about the dirt on her plate from the watermelon at a Greek Orthodox church; hopefully, she doesn't have that problem in the GOC.
SolEX01
Merarches

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 01:44:53 AM »

Meh, I've already given up on fast food.  I suppose a little dirt in a watermelon is good for the immune system, but I don't think I want to try my luck at a restaurant ice machine.

A similar survey noted the presence of fecal matter in swimming pools.  People shouldn't become germophobic ... unless one has a compromised immune system and any exposure to foreign bacteria results in serious illness.  That doesn't apply to a majority of people.
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Protokentarchos

Faith: On-n-Off
Jurisdiction: OCA (the only truly Canonical American Orthodox Church)

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2013, 02:22:10 AM »

You guys should really give eating insects some consideration like most of the world. Crickets/grasshoppers taste great, and they are usually so fresh that there is no risk of them containing bad preservatives and/or hormones. Crickets taste good covered in dark chocolate Cheesy

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
Gunnarr
OC.net guru

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2013, 03:26:50 AM »

I work in a resteraunt. Also I buy ice from the local burger king.

Our ice machine has to be refilled (of course). There is a large freezer full of ice which is made, and you scoop it up and put it in a bin and carry it and dump it into the pop machine. lots of ways bacteria can get in of course, but that is true anywhere.

anyway, i would not change any habits because of this. you have lived with it being this way since you were born, and you are just fine... knowing it happens does not change anything.

fecal matter bacteria is found everywhere though, from your tooth brush to your bedroom everywhere. dont worry about it...

I am a demonic servant! Beware!
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2013, 09:09:18 AM »

Ice machines don't get cleaned that often...this is what you get for $7 an hour.

If y'all wanna pay $10 for a big mac then go ahead.  You might get better standards.
TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Warned
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2013, 09:24:24 AM »

Conclusive proof that Christ does not want us to be concerned with washing our hands before eating.  Anyone who says otherwise is a evil Judaizer.  Eat your dirt clumps with confidence, knowing that it is clean.  Grin

Matthew 15:

16 Jesus said, "Don't you understand yet?
17 Don't you know that whatever goes into the mouth goes into the stomach and then into a toilet?
18 But whatever goes out of the mouth comes from within, and that's what makes a person unclean.
19 Evil thoughts, murder, adultery, [other] sexual sins, stealing, lying, and cursing come from within.
20 These are the things that make a person unclean. But eating without washing one's hands doesn't make a person unclean."

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2013, 09:50:27 AM »

I didn't read the OP, but this is clear from our my own privileged knowledge:

You are most likely to get sick at restaurants from the ice, ice tea, and uncooked vegetables.

Now to the subject line, the problem with it is that toilet water in most folks' places in America is rather clean, in fact is it "cleaner" than most other places in the home.

If you flush your toilet regularly, especially after every bowel movement and clean it occasionally, even the colonizing bacteria you get while unsavory looking are relatively benign.

In short, you can pretty much replace restaurant ice in the subject line with anything else and still be correct.

To the dangers of ice, iced tea, and uncooked vegetables, really you are only at risk if you are very young child, elderly, or somehow immunocompromised.

And, this goes against Maria's and marc's general take on food. If you want a safe food supply chain capable of supporting the behaviors of people living in America something exactly like Taco Bell and McDonald's is the answer.

You are highly unlikely to get sick at either one, especially since they've changed their method of ice tea delivery (not made on site) and ice delivery (as little cross contamination as possible with other surfaces).

Highly processed food is very safe food. Raw food isn't, relatively speaking.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 09:51:01 AM by orthonorm » Logged

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
LizaSymonenko
Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
Global Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: God's Holy Catholic and Apostolic Orthodox Church
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2013, 11:40:31 AM »

So, what about Taco Bell's slushy Pina Colada? 

It's soooo tasty, even if it does give me brain freeze if I'm not careful.

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2013, 11:45:43 AM »

Eeeeuuwwwwww......GERMS!!!!

It may be startling, but according to the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) of Maryland, we each house two to five pounds (1.0 to 2.26 kilograms) of live bacteria inside our bodies. These microorganisms come in good and bad varieties, or more to the point, can be helpful or harmful. While the vast amount of attention is given to the bad kinds because of their potential for creating illness, humans share a necessary symbiotic relationship with many types of helpful bacteria. Some are crucial to our very survival.
http://www.wisegeek.org/how-much-bacteria-live-in-our-bodies.htm

And....that's not counting the ones living ON our bodies!!!

(Germophobia [aka mysophobia, bacteriophobia, bacillophobia] is frequently symptomatic of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.)

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2013, 01:13:53 PM »

It may be startling, but according to the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) of Maryland, we each house two to five pounds (1.0 to 2.26 kilograms) of live bacteria inside our bodies. These microorganisms come in good and bad varieties, or more to the point, can be helpful or harmful. While the vast amount of attention is given to the bad kinds because of their potential for creating illness, humans share a necessary symbiotic relationship with many types of helpful bacteria. Some are crucial to our very survival.

(Germophobia [aka mysophobia, bacteriophobia, bacillophobia] is frequently symptomatic of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.)

Thank you bacteria, for helping me digest my food!
Ansgar
Archon

Faith: More than an inquirer, less than a catechumen
Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

Keep your mind in hell and do not despair

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2013, 01:30:39 PM »

It's funny, I have never had such experiences at restaurants (except one, where they had clearly just taken the food out of the freezer and warmed it in a microwave)

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2013, 01:32:58 PM »

We'd be dead without 'em.

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2013, 01:36:30 PM »

Word.

Over 90% of the genetic material that is you is bacterial. Or at least the is figure I am going with.

Maria
Orthodox Christian
Taxiarches

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2013, 02:44:59 PM »

Exactly.

I eat yogurt daily, and it is teeming with friendly bacteria.
I also like sour kraut and olives which are also microbe friendly.

Oh, by the way, our cellular mitochondria, which scientists say resembles bacteria, is the cellular source of energy.  

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
pmpn8rGPT
OC.net guru

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2013, 04:14:32 PM »

You guys should really give eating insects some consideration like most of the world. Crickets/grasshoppers taste great, and they are usually so fresh that there is no risk of them containing bad preservatives and/or hormones. Crickets taste good covered in dark chocolate Cheesy
I heard somewhere that locusts tend to have some nasty parasites, but I doubt it considering that that was pretty much all St. John the Baptist ate in the wilderness.

One can only risk his life for honey in the wilderness so many times.

Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2013, 07:32:28 PM »

The time Jesus fed the multitude , do you think their was proper facilities or food handlers?

I have a sanitation license and am aware of the dangers we face, however as a Christian I also have faith in Jesus,who said it is not what we put in our mouths, but what comes out that we should fear.Matt 15:11

It is no different when we go to a function at a church or a friend or relative, or even a wedding. I know we all have trouble at some point in our own homes or business that would be similar to the cases you point out. This issue really comes down to being humbly faithful when it would be inappropriate or difficult to be absolute, which is most of the time. It also can be an issue for communion or the bread we take after services. We are at odds with conventional wisdom there unless we change 2000 years of faith and do what Catholics have to modernize .

When we go to a church where they serve food, or to a friend or relative that has invited us, it would be rude and inappropriate to inspect their facilities, or to comment or even bring it up. Just as our priest once told my mother about eating whatever you are served even though you are fasting, it would be better to eat meat than insult the host because you are fasting.

It is good to be safe when possible, however as Christians we must also be humble servants, and most of the time that would make it hard to be absolutely sure of the dangers that are out there. This is part of our faith and what we must endure for though we hate our lives here , we know that we will have salvation in the Kingdom of God.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 07:40:55 PM by Sinful Hypocrite » Logged

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2013, 11:47:13 PM »

I wash my hands a lot, use those hand purifier gels and wipe down my desk every so often with those clean-wipe things. There's only so much you can do.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2013, 12:26:19 AM »

I wash my hands a lot, use those hand purifier gels and wipe down my desk every so often with those clean-wipe things. There's only so much you can do.

Washing hands is good enough if you do it properly.

The sanitizer thing is really an abyss from which we need to turn away. I nearly screamed at two women at Kroger's the other day who blocking the entrance as they wiped down their shopping carts while blocking the entrance. This stuff has taken on fetishist dimensions.

Maria
Orthodox Christian
Taxiarches

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2013, 01:13:13 PM »

The sanitizer thing is really an abyss from which we need to turn away. I nearly screamed at two women at Kroger's the other day who blocking the entrance as they wiped down their shopping carts while blocking the entrance. This stuff has taken on fetishist dimensions.

Must have been the same two women I saw at Costco blocking the entrance. Nuts.

I avoid those chemical sanitizers. The chemicals go right through the skin.
And now they are advertising adult baby wipes. Sheesh!

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2013, 01:16:02 PM »

Must have been the same two women I saw at Costco blocking the entrance. Nuts.

I avoid those chemical sanitizers. The chemicals go right through the skin.
And now they are advertising adult baby wipes. Sheesh!

That's not really my concern. If we knew each other better, I would let you know, or maybe I wouldn't cause it is horrible news that is true, not based on hypotheticals.

EDIT: My computer is wacky today. And I wanted to mention I wouldn't want to upset you more.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 01:16:46 PM by orthonorm » Logged

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: BZZT

« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2013, 11:38:09 AM »

Restaurant ice dirtier than toilet water

Is there some way we could convert a toilet into an ice maker then? Of course it would have to continue as a functional and active toilet, otherwise it would lose it's toiletness. This may just work...

Optimist: Throw enough ideas at the wall and one is bound to stick.
Pessimist: Throw enough poo at the wall and the room is bound to stink.
Realist: You don't really need to throw things at walls to solve problems.
TheTrisagion
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2013, 07:59:41 AM »

Is there some way we could convert a toilet into an ice maker then? Of course it would have to continue as a functional and active toilet, otherwise it would lose it's toiletness. This may just work...
So I made ice out of my toilet water yesterday.  Absolutely fantastic taste and quality. I think we have stumbled on to something great here.  Something about the water marinating in a porcelin bowl that brings out some of the finer qualities of the water perhaps.

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2013, 09:32:54 AM »

So I made ice out of my toilet water yesterday.  Absolutely fantastic taste and quality. I think we have stumbled on to something great here.  Something about the water marinating in a porcelin bowl that brings out some of the finer qualities of the water perhaps.

Oh...no....

ROTFL!!!!!!!!

elephant
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOAA

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2013, 09:38:09 AM »

Many dogs, and not a few cats are toilet water connoisseurs.  I believe there is a cooling effect.
J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2013, 09:52:35 AM »

Many dogs, and not a few cats are toilet water connoisseurs.  I believe there is a cooling effect.

Water is well known for that property. 

Dogs are well-known for their propensity to eat their own (and others') feces and vomit.  Cats will happily clean their anuses with their tongues.  Perhaps this all adds to their willingness to consume toilet water, or perhaps even creates in them a kind of desire for it, given the scatological and urological properties it most likely contains.

TheTrisagion
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2013, 09:53:22 AM »

Dogs are well-known for their propensity to eat their own (and others') feces and vomit.  Cats will happily clean their anuses with their tongues.  Perhaps this all adds to their willingness to consume toilet water, or perhaps even creates in them a kind of desire for it, given the scatological and urological properties it most likely contains.
This is far too much analysis for a Monday morning. lol

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2013, 09:55:06 AM »

This is far too much analysis for a Monday morning. lol

LOL!

There's no goin' back now! Grin

TheTrisagion
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2013, 09:57:50 AM »

For the serious toilet connoisseur...

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2013, 10:09:38 AM »

For the serious toilet connoisseur...

Tags:
Pages: 1 2 All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: