Author Topic: Life is absurd  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Indocern

• High Elder
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
Re: Life is absurd
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2017, 09:10:37 AM »
I completely agree with all of your three quotes, but what about wife, don't you want to have your own wife or you prefer to be lonely all life?
I honestly dont know. I understand if someone wants a wife. If someone truly wants that kind of love. I just find it hard with the idea of children.

I see, I too don't want children.
I am not a Good person to get advice from at this subject. I am really quite sad and ashamed that I feel this way. It is just that I it seems to me that most people get Children for selfish reasons. Like they havent thought through it. John Piper for example said that he knew that there is a great chance that some of his children are among the un-elect, born only to be tortured forever. Now he knew this even before he decided tohave children. Yet he said he would rejoice in God's decision to torture his Children because it would glorify God. What kind of a sick bastard gives birth to a child and then says something like this? In my opinion, eastern christianity is the only acceptable version of christianity. The rest has some thoughts that are down right sick and evil IMO.

Good we are both eastern orthodox christians. My priest is accepting the idea that everybody get what he deserves. Nobody never get something unless he deserve it. I mean God is protecting all of his people. And there is nobody elected if he is not good person.
I think people who want to have children are normal people with the idea to raise this children, but I am not supporting this idea I have too many things that are against having children of myself of course. But marriage yes I like this idea. I support with all my soul the marriage of two God's people. I deny calvinism too.
I guess that is true. Your priest is right. We get what we deserve in the end. There is nothing wrong with having children... It is just that... Well, you are forced to live even if you haven't chosen it yourself. And not just to live a temporal life. You are forced to live forever and you are demanded to get well from the sickness(sinfulness) that you are born with unless you want to be punished forever. The problem I have with children is that I just see my own life. I didn't choose to be born, and if I would have had a choice in the matter, I would have said no to the offer I think. Honestly. I wouldn't want to be FORCED to live forever, and I don't want to force that on someone else, which is what I do if I have children.

Here is some reasons I don't want to have children:

1. My wife will be very ugly with big belly.
2. She will love somebody else than only me as it must be.
3. She will take care of somebody else than only me as it must be.
4. She will not spend 100% of her time for me. /I don't want my wife to leave me for even 5 minutes!/
5. I don't want to have somebody from my blood I want to be only me. Or blood of my wife. Our blood must be together and only we must be alive from our blood.
6. She will talk to somebody else than only me as it must be!

I must say I won't marry her if she have been talked to some other male in her all life.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:28:28 AM by Indocern »

Offline Indocern

• High Elder
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2017, 09:56:23 AM »
But for sure I can add that God have Holy Powers that can prevent some things happen.
So if she is pure as it must be God will protect her of all things that can prevent me from wanting her for marriage.

Because His name is Lord Sabaoth which means Lord of Powers.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:57:52 AM by Indocern »

Offline Indocern

• High Elder
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2017, 11:20:24 AM »
But beebert I generally don't want children because I want to live alone with my wife.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 11:47:56 AM by Indocern »

Offline RaphaCam

• Protokentarchos
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2017, 03:00:01 PM »
I must say I won't marry her if she have been talked to some other male in her all life.
You may change your mind once you meet her.

4. She will not spend 100% of her time for me. /I don't want my wife to leave me for even 5 minutes!/
5. I don't want to have somebody from my blood I want to be only me. Or blood of my wife. Our blood must be together and only we must be alive from our blood.
You may change your mind once you meet your baby.
"Now therefore, when thou didst pray, and Sara thy daughter in law, I did bring the remembrance of your prayers before the Holy One: and when thou didst bury the dead, I was with thee likewise." (Righteous Tobit 12:12)

Check my blog "Em Espírito e em Verdade" (in Portuguese)

Offline beebert

• High Elder
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Constantinople
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2017, 03:26:08 PM »
But beebert I generally don't want children because I want to live alone with my wife.
There is nothing wrong with wanting Children my friend :)

Offline TheTrisagion

• Delusional Overlord
  • Hoplitarches
  • And the cat is back again.
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2017, 05:59:37 PM »
I completely agree with all of your three quotes, but what about wife, don't you want to have your own wife or you prefer to be lonely all life?
I honestly dont know. I understand if someone wants a wife. If someone truly wants that kind of love. I just find it hard with the idea of children.

I see, I too don't want children.
I am not a Good person to get advice from at this subject. I am really quite sad and ashamed that I feel this way. It is just that I it seems to me that most people get Children for selfish reasons. Like they havent thought through it. John Piper for example said that he knew that there is a great chance that some of his children are among the un-elect, born only to be tortured forever. Now he knew this even before he decided tohave children. Yet he said he would rejoice in God's decision to torture his Children because it would glorify God. What kind of a sick bastard gives birth to a child and then says something like this? In my opinion, eastern christianity is the only acceptable version of christianity. The rest has some thoughts that are down right sick and evil IMO.

Good we are both eastern orthodox christians. My priest is accepting the idea that everybody get what he deserves. Nobody never get something unless he deserve it. I mean God is protecting all of his people. And there is nobody elected if he is not good person.
I think people who want to have children are normal people with the idea to raise this children, but I am not supporting this idea I have too many things that are against having children of myself of course. But marriage yes I like this idea. I support with all my soul the marriage of two God's people. I deny calvinism too.
I guess that is true. Your priest is right. We get what we deserve in the end. There is nothing wrong with having children... It is just that... Well, you are forced to live even if you haven't chosen it yourself. And not just to live a temporal life. You are forced to live forever and you are demanded to get well from the sickness(sinfulness) that you are born with unless you want to be punished forever. The problem I have with children is that I just see my own life. I didn't choose to be born, and if I would have had a choice in the matter, I would have said no to the offer I think. Honestly. I wouldn't want to be FORCED to live forever, and I don't want to force that on someone else, which is what I do if I have children.

:o

I hope this is some sort of Eastern European humor that is just going over my head...
The term planet earth is an innovation which has arisen in recent centuries with the error of heliocentrism.

If one wants to confess a pure doctrine of Orthodoxy, they should be careful not to refer to the earth as a planet, unlike the current Pope as well as Patriarch Kirill and Patriarch Bartholomew, who regularly speak in error when they refer to our planet earth.

Offline Porter ODoran

• Avid apokatastisist
  • Taxiarches
  • St. John the Beloved, pray for me
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2017, 07:01:54 PM »
You may change your mind once you meet her.

You may change your mind once you meet your baby.

God forbid.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 07:02:10 PM by Porter ODoran »
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are

Offline RaphaCam

• Protokentarchos
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2017, 09:50:02 PM »
I hope this is some sort of Eastern European humor that is just going over my head...
This is what I thought when I went to my second Divine Liturgy and saw this guy with a crown in the middle of the church (whom I latter found to be our archbishop).
"Now therefore, when thou didst pray, and Sara thy daughter in law, I did bring the remembrance of your prayers before the Holy One: and when thou didst bury the dead, I was with thee likewise." (Righteous Tobit 12:12)

Check my blog "Em Espírito e em Verdade" (in Portuguese)

Offline Indocern

• High Elder
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2017, 02:33:26 AM »

Well, if you want Ok, I just don't want, dear friend ;)

Offline Indocern

• High Elder
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2017, 07:49:16 AM »

Also about topic of wife, I have been talked to one girl that I like.
She was about 19 years old and was in church that I was visiting I don't like to visit churches anymore, there is too many people I don't like.

She walked and get touched to me with her body when I was buying candles. There was no one who to sell to us so we just leave the money and get them. Then inside the church before she fire the candle she look at me, I was next to her and she say: "Hello". I say Hello.
Then I got to sit down in the church and I look back she was looking at me without move his body. I wave my hand and smile at her and say Hello. And she say hello with all her love I feel it to the deep of my soul. But I never seen her again. Maybe only one time when she was rebuke one driver of car.

I seen her instead of praying before icons she just nod to them I think she is very good believer.

Also I am not get the idea of not having children from your comments. I have decided this before months when I was thinking for marriage.
I prefer to not marry than to marry and have children.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 08:07:50 AM by Indocern »

Offline TheTrisagion

• Delusional Overlord
  • Hoplitarches
  • And the cat is back again.
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2017, 11:43:23 PM »

She was about 19 years old and was in church that I was visiting I don't like to visit churches anymore, there is too many people I don't like.

She walked and get touched to me with her body when I was buying candles. There was no one who to sell to us so we just leave the money and get them. Then inside the church before she fire the candle she look at me, I was next to her and she say: "Hello". I say Hello.
Then I got to sit down in the church and I look back she was looking at me without move his body. I wave my hand and smile at her and say Hello. And she say hello with all her love I feel it to the deep of my soul. But I never seen her again. Maybe only one time when she was rebuke one driver of car.

I seen her instead of praying before icons she just nod to them I think she is very good believer.

Also I am not get the idea of not having children from your comments. I have decided this before months when I was thinking for marriage.
Is this the steamy romance novel section of the forum?
The term planet earth is an innovation which has arisen in recent centuries with the error of heliocentrism.

If one wants to confess a pure doctrine of Orthodoxy, they should be careful not to refer to the earth as a planet, unlike the current Pope as well as Patriarch Kirill and Patriarch Bartholomew, who regularly speak in error when they refer to our planet earth.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• "Mor has a huge ego"
  • Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • We are all Gustavito!
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Jurisdiction: East
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2017, 11:46:42 PM »

Is this the steamy romance novel section of the forum?

I automatically read it in a South Indian accent.  Whatever steam there was quickly dissipated thereafter.
“Miserable Greece was counting on a restored Holy Mount Athos to promote the godless European Union.”

Archimandrite Gregory, Abbot of Docheiariou

Offline xOrthodox4Christx

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Catholic Church
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
« Reply #57 on: Yesterday at 12:00:29 AM »

lol If it was proper English, this could've been a bestselling romance novel.
“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”- St. Ambrose of Milan

"Now one cannot be a half-hearted Christian, but only entirely or not at all." -Fr. Seraphim Rose

"He who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen." (1 John 4:20)

Offline Indocern

• High Elder
« Reply #58 on: Yesterday at 04:07:58 AM »
This was example from my experience.

Offline Indocern

• High Elder
« Reply #59 on: Today at 01:29:31 AM »
Absurd is that I have been talking to girls that never was virgins and I was thinking they are virgins. They never said else. Only one of them but I was not believe her but then it happened something very strange. I seen on skype something unusual and then I stop talking to her I was scared.
Because I have enough nightmares of this two girls they was talking about them, that they are fornicators and then I understand my nightmares was right. I never in my life will touch girl that is not a virgin and not pure and talked to somebody else than me.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:32:35 AM by Indocern »

Offline Porter ODoran

• Avid apokatastisist
  • Taxiarches
« Reply #60 on: Today at 01:56:46 AM »
Huh. Cause I was having nightmares about you not being a virgin. But now that I read these recent few posts of yours, I feel my fears were unfounded.
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are

Offline Indocern

• High Elder
« Reply #61 on: Today at 02:14:03 AM »
One of them the daughter of the priest was thinking she is perfect righteous and the other one inform me that she will marry vladimir putin.
« Last Edit: Today at 02:27:03 AM by Indocern »

Offline Porter ODoran

• Avid apokatastisist
  • Taxiarches
« Reply #62 on: Today at 03:00:01 AM »
You go to church with Alina Kabaeva?

Offline Indocern

• High Elder
« Reply #63 on: Today at 03:01:52 AM »
I don't have girlfriend.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:31:19 AM by Indocern »

Offline Indocern

• High Elder
« Reply #64 on: Today at 03:50:40 AM »
I prefer to go with male to church.
I dreamed before years that I go to church with the leader of illuminati. He was at my age and was very dark person. Extremely dark. All darkness in the world was in him. Same like antichirst.
« Last Edit: Today at 04:00:33 AM by Indocern »