OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 11, 2014, 04:00:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Being gay is a choice?  (Read 6467 times) Average Rating: 0
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #180 on: May 07, 2013, 09:49:26 PM »

Yes, homosexuality is a choice. If it was not a choice, then "conversion therapy", which tries to change one's sexual orientation would be nonsensical. The arguments for homosexuality not being a choice are the same as the arguments that autism cannot be cured. BTW, autistic people can change and live as normal people. If they are married and have a normal lifestyle, they are non-autistic for all practical intents and purposes, and should not have any impediments based on their former state. It is a choice whether to act on a homosexual orientation if one exists.

I have known several people who were Gay ( one fellow was "Mr. Maryland" at one time) and then decided to drop it and not be Gay anymore. Go figure.

I also have known many couples, a surprisingly large number, where the guy is Gay but they find ways to make do and be happy.

I have a Woman friend who got dumped by her hubby. A few years later she found a girlfriend and moved in with her. I asked if she had always been Homosexual and she said no, but that this arrangement suits her now.

When I mentioned her in passing to a Gay relative of mine he got angry and insisted that you are born Homosexual. He was really offended that it was just a choice she made late in life..Spoiled the standard narrative I guess.

My Aunt was married for many years and had two kids. He died..she got a girlfriend and they lived together for many years..They broke up and now she has remarried a Man..

One of my friends has the theory that everyone is 90% Straight and 10% Gay or 10% Straight and 90% Gay.  Case in point, he said once that despite being 90% Gay, he was seeing a lot of his 10% Straight side at the bar on Friday nights.
Psychologist Alfred Kinsey theorized that very few people are completely gay or straight, but that most people exist on the continuum of bisexuality. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox, Anabaptist, Other Early Christianity kind of jumbled together

A pulling horse cannot kick.

« Reply #181 on: May 07, 2013, 10:48:24 PM »

Homosexuals were considered an abomination to God, and also the earliest Christians wrote about them being wicked!

If people are born with homosexual tendencies, it is their sin to fight.  Many homosexuals do report sexual abuse in their youth however.... But some claim to be born that way... It is their sin to fight.
Very true.  It is their sin to fight as many others must fight a truck load of sins.  Each must fight that which is of greatest temptation to them as an individual and hopefully overcome the flesh.

Personally, I am of the belief homosexuality is conditioned as a result of a number of outside influences on someone with a specific set of weaknesses.  If we observe most depravities in this world, they can easily be attributed to this from a individual characteristic.  For instance, some people become alcoholics very quickly while others never do.  The difference, I believe, is these influences take place in early development.  Of course, this is my observation only.  I do not believe God creates a person homosexual any more than he does a serial murderer.  It makes much more sense these flaws in a person are developed after birth.  Of course, it is much easier to say they are born this way and much easier to get public acceptance of any type of behavior by doing so.

I agree with you completely.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 10:48:52 PM by yeshuaisiam » Logged

I learned how to be more frugal and save money at http://www.livingpress.com
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox, Anabaptist, Other Early Christianity kind of jumbled together

A pulling horse cannot kick.

« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2013, 10:54:36 PM »

Yes, homosexuality is a choice. If it was not a choice, then "conversion therapy", which tries to change one's sexual orientation would be nonsensical. The arguments for homosexuality not being a choice are the same as the arguments that autism cannot be cured. BTW, autistic people can change and live as normal people. If they are married and have a normal lifestyle, they are non-autistic for all practical intents and purposes, and should not have any impediments based on their former state. It is a choice whether to act on a homosexual orientation if one exists.

I have known several people who were Gay ( one fellow was "Mr. Maryland" at one time) and then decided to drop it and not be Gay anymore. Go figure.

I also have known many couples, a surprisingly large number, where the guy is Gay but they find ways to make do and be happy.

I have a Woman friend who got dumped by her hubby. A few years later she found a girlfriend and moved in with her. I asked if she had always been Homosexual and she said no, but that this arrangement suits her now.

When I mentioned her in passing to a Gay relative of mine he got angry and insisted that you are born Homosexual. He was really offended that it was just a choice she made late in life..Spoiled the standard narrative I guess.

My Aunt was married for many years and had two kids. He died..she got a girlfriend and they lived together for many years..They broke up and now she has remarried a Man..

One of my friends has the theory that everyone is 90% Straight and 10% Gay or 10% Straight and 90% Gay.  Case in point, he said once that despite being 90% Gay, he was seeing a lot of his 10% Straight side at the bar on Friday nights.
Psychologist Alfred Kinsey theorized that very few people are completely gay or straight, but that most people exist on the continuum of bisexuality. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

I do not agree with him at all.   Seriously.  I do not believe most people fall into bisexuality. 

I was watching this show many years ago, and two men (with passion) kissed each other.  I remember CRINGING and it seriously turned my stomach.  I know that many men feel this way where homosexual acts make them disgusted.

I learned how to be more frugal and save money at http://www.livingpress.com
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #183 on: May 07, 2013, 11:13:08 PM »

I do not agree with him at all.   Seriously.  I do not believe most people fall into bisexuality. 

I was watching this show many years ago, and two men (with passion) kissed each other.  I remember CRINGING and it seriously turned my stomach.  I know that many men feel this way where homosexual acts make them disgusted.
then why are they turned on by lesbian acts?

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
augustin717
Taxiarches

Faith: The other ROC

Teaching on the mountain

« Reply #184 on: May 07, 2013, 11:36:18 PM »

You should have watched two women then. Then come share with us.
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek

« Reply #185 on: May 07, 2013, 11:45:57 PM »

I have seen a documentary where they showed pictures of nude men and women to both straight men and straight women

They showed a picture of both a nude man and a nude woman at the same time then tracked the eye movements of the people viewing.

Straight men only glanced at the nude male, and then concentrated on the sexual bits of the nude woman.

Straight women on the other hand spent almost equal time looking at both the nude man and nude woman, but they did not concentrate on the sexual bits of either.

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
tha thu lan de na gràsan;
Tha an Tighearna maille riut.
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #186 on: May 07, 2013, 11:48:38 PM »

A better question, why then aren't women turned on by gay male acts?

Maybe in societal terms lesbianism is seen as more acceptable?

Women's close (non-sexual) relationships with other women are more normal than for men to be that close with other men.

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #187 on: May 07, 2013, 11:52:22 PM »

Kinsey is a very controversial person to be quoting.

It is now known that he drew some of his conclusions from very small samples.

For instance he took the word of a known sex offender in considering what age children become sexually active.

Kinsey said he also interviewed nine men who had sexual experiences with children, and who told him about the children's responses and reactions. Little attention was paid to this part of Kinsey's research at the time, but where Kinsey had gained this information began to be questioned nearly 40 years later.[25]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Kinsey#Controversial_aspects_of_his_work

In particular this one man claimed to have had sex with almost all the members of his family, and with minors  and claimed that the minors had enjoyed it.

Kinsey accepted this man’s ramblings as fact.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 11:52:47 PM by montalban » Logged

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #188 on: May 07, 2013, 11:57:18 PM »

Oh, a lot of Kinsey's work was certainly flawed, but I do find the Kinsey scale pretty interesting and pertinent enough to this conversation. And I gotta say men kissing doesn't particularly bother me, even if it's not something I go out of my way to see. Maybe I just saw Bugs kiss Elmer too many times as a kid. Women kissing is another matter altogether...

And I have met some girls turned on by guy-on-guy stuff. It's admittedly a bit rarer, or at least less discussed.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 11:58:28 PM by That person » Logged

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #189 on: May 08, 2013, 12:57:25 AM »

Oh, a lot of Kinsey's work was certainly flawed, but I do find the Kinsey scale pretty interesting and pertinent enough to this conversation. And I gotta say men kissing doesn't particularly bother me, even if it's not something I go out of my way to see. Maybe I just saw Bugs kiss Elmer too many times as a kid. Women kissing is another matter altogether...

And I have met some girls turned on by guy-on-guy stuff. It's admittedly a bit rarer, or at least less discussed.

I always loved seeing Bugs kiss someone. I love Warner Bros - hence my icon

I never got turned on by it Wink

In Australia we got a lot of camp characters on tv from Britain. From Monty Python playing women to such as Mr. Humphries on Are you Being Served* ?

It was a part of growing up seeing these characters. But, like Bugs it was a comic effect, not erotic.

*Interestingly Wiki says Mr. Humphries was not meant to be gay
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Are_you_being_served%3F

« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 12:58:20 AM by montalban » Logged

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #190 on: May 08, 2013, 04:41:51 AM »

People will say just about anything to be heard.
Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #191 on: May 08, 2013, 04:43:47 AM »

I think it's more of the fact they aren't looking at a naked man while being aroused, which would support what he said.
Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #192 on: May 08, 2013, 04:45:01 AM »

Are you actually suggesting a person should watch pornography and be sinfully aroused?  Wow...
JamesRottnek
Protokentarchos

Faith: Anglican
Jurisdiction: Episcopal Diocese of Arizona

I am Bibleman; putting 'the' back in the Ukraine

« Reply #193 on: May 08, 2013, 05:04:05 AM »

And once more the would-be prophet prophecies of himself.

I know a secret about a former Supreme Court Justice.  Can you guess what it is?

The greatest tragedy in the world is when a cigarette ends.

American Spirits - the eco-friendly cigarette.

Preston Robert Kinney (September 8th, 1997-August 14, 2011
JamesRottnek
Protokentarchos

« Reply #194 on: May 08, 2013, 05:05:02 AM »

One of my friends has the theory that everyone is 90% Straight and 10% Gay or 10% Straight and 90% Gay.  Case in point, he said once that despite being 90% Gay, he was seeing a lot of his 10% Straight side at the bar on Friday nights.

I do not agree with him at all.   Seriously.  I do not believe most people fall into bisexuality.  

I was watching this show many years ago, and two men (with passion) kissed each other.  I remember CRINGING and it seriously turned my stomach.  I know that many men feel this way where homosexual acts make them disgusted.
Are you actually suggesting a person should watch pornography and be sinfully aroused?  Wow...

Are you suggesting surprise at what you consider an outrageous suggestion by a Romanian?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:05:38 AM by JamesRottnek » Logged

I know a secret about a former Supreme Court Justice.  Can you guess what it is?

Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #195 on: May 08, 2013, 05:25:43 AM »

And once more the would-be prophet prophecies of himself.
Cheesy
Yur funny
Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #196 on: May 08, 2013, 05:27:05 AM »

One of my friends has the theory that everyone is 90% Straight and 10% Gay or 10% Straight and 90% Gay.  Case in point, he said once that despite being 90% Gay, he was seeing a lot of his 10% Straight side at the bar on Friday nights.

I do not agree with him at all.   Seriously.  I do not believe most people fall into bisexuality.  

I was watching this show many years ago, and two men (with passion) kissed each other.  I remember CRINGING and it seriously turned my stomach.  I know that many men feel this way where homosexual acts make them disgusted.
Are you actually suggesting a person should watch pornography and be sinfully aroused?  Wow...

Are you suggesting surprise at what you consider an outrageous suggestion by a Romanian?
Few things surprise me.  For example, your inability to see the problem.  No surprise.

(and it was an outrageous suggestion, not what I consider, rather what was.)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:46:21 AM by Kerdy » Logged
Cyrillic
Merarches

« Reply #197 on: May 08, 2013, 05:29:53 AM »

Ah yes, I had to fill in that test for school during a 'tolerance week'.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:41:47 AM by Cyrillic » Logged

On a temporary/semi-permanent/permanent vacation from OC.net.
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #198 on: May 08, 2013, 06:36:29 AM »

Yikes! Roll Eyes

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
Cyrillic
Merarches

« Reply #199 on: May 08, 2013, 06:46:12 AM »

Yikes! Roll Eyes

Yep. I thought that the test was inappropriate too. The whole tolerance week was silly, though.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 06:46:30 AM by Cyrillic » Logged

Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #200 on: May 08, 2013, 08:38:31 AM »

Yikes! Roll Eyes

Yep. I thought that the test was inappropriate too. The whole tolerance week was silly, though.

How intolerant of you.  Grin
augustin717
Taxiarches

Faith: The other ROC

Teaching on the mountain

« Reply #201 on: May 08, 2013, 09:15:13 AM »

Are you actually suggesting a person should watch pornography and be sinfully aroused?  Wow...
perhaps two submissive, godly mennonite ladies. i don't wanna think about those bonnets, 'cause i'm in a public place.
Marc1152
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Rocor

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #202 on: May 08, 2013, 10:19:48 AM »

When perfectly straight men and women go to prison for a long sentence often they engage in Homosexual activity. It's an accommodation to their circumstances. It has nothing to do with being on a gay-straight continuum.

Your idea has been debunked 1000 times already.. Maybe 1001 will be the charm
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #203 on: May 08, 2013, 10:21:24 AM »

perhaps two submissive, godly mennonite ladies. i don't wanna think about those bonnets, 'cause i'm in a public place.

Too much information   Smiley

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #204 on: May 08, 2013, 11:12:49 AM »

When perfectly straight men and women go to prison for a long sentence often they engage in Homosexual activity. It's an accommodation to their circumstances. It has nothing to do with being on a gay-straight continuum.

A hundred men go on the submarine and fifty couples come off.

Or as Sir Winston put it, the Royal Navy was founded on Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash.

One day we will talk about why people fetishize children, but for now I'll keep on the side of humanity that doesn't think the height of life is a drinking a juice box and eating a tater tot while defecating in their pants.
Cyrillic
Merarches

« Reply #205 on: May 08, 2013, 11:14:21 AM »

Yikes! Roll Eyes

There's no correcting an old bigot like myself  Grin

J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #206 on: May 08, 2013, 12:15:38 PM »

Yikes! Roll Eyes

Old?  Huh Huh 

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
Cyrillic
Merarches

« Reply #207 on: May 08, 2013, 12:16:58 PM »

Yikes! Roll Eyes

Old?  Huh Huh 

I'm shocked that you only dared to dispute the 'old' part...

Grin
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 12:17:08 PM by Cyrillic » Logged

J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

« Reply #208 on: May 08, 2013, 12:27:33 PM »

Or as Sir Winston put it, the Royal Navy was founded on Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash.

Eww...That doesn't bear thinking about.

As for the so-called "gay-straight continuum"---is that the one where a whopping 3.4% of the adult American population identifies as "lgbt", and a piddling 92.2% do not?  That one?
http://www.gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #209 on: May 08, 2013, 12:30:39 PM »

Yikes! Roll Eyes

Old?  Huh Huh 

I'm shocked that you only dared to dispute the 'old' part...

Grin

I'm taking it for granted that you know best what you are and are not as far as prejudices are concerned.  Well, apart from God, that is.  Grin Grin

When you get to be my age or older and are still (?) a bigot, THEN you can call yourself an OLD bigot Grin.

primuspilus
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

Inserting personal quote here.

« Reply #210 on: May 08, 2013, 01:19:44 PM »

I didnt choose to like women so one must assume.....

I also heard from someone that he thought that homosexuality was a divine calling to be a monk Smiley

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #211 on: May 08, 2013, 01:30:56 PM »

A tour on a modern sub is a few months at best. If you are facing 40 years to life, things are different

ilyazhito
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #212 on: May 08, 2013, 04:08:26 PM »

autism isn't a "choice."

I recall a woman who overcame autism, of a sort, and IIRC even became a judge. What she did, however, was sublimate her autism and channel it-legal detail can make use of autism.  She was not non-autistic, however.  She frequently had to restrain herself in a restraint used for cattle, which she found soothing and allowed her to recharge to keep her autistic tendencies down.

Whether or not homosexuality is a choice doesn't matter for the morality of the issue.  I remember seeing interviews with "cured" homosexuals, who had married, and admitted that still they preferred sex with men.  I wonder how they get over the "ick factor" sleeping with their wives (for the record, there are "heterosexual" men who find sex with women "icky")
Autism is not a choice, but I used autism to illustrate that even "immutable" things can change. Maybe it was a bad example, but if autism can be changed, then something that is more voluntary, such as homosexuality can be changed. If people do not act on their homosexuality/addiction to drugs/porn addiction, the urge will eventually go away.The analogy with autism is that both are conditions that can be cured by therapy. However, that does not imply that homosexuality is not a choice, only that homosexuals want to end their condition. If homosexuals take steps to end their condition, then their acceptance or non-acceptance of homosexuality is a choice.
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #213 on: May 08, 2013, 08:13:59 PM »

Yikes! Roll Eyes

At work (the public service) any function we have someone starts off with a "Welcome to Place" where we remember that Aborigines own the land we work on... even though they haven't for more than 200 years!

I find that rather silly

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
agape1942

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OAC

« Reply #214 on: May 09, 2013, 05:41:28 PM »

No more than being straight is a choice.  I didn't make the choice to be straight it is simply who I am. The choice comes in how one behaves and what one does, not in who one is.  If a person is gay, they should confront it lovingly and then make choices.
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #215 on: May 09, 2013, 06:24:05 PM »

autism isn't a "choice."

I recall a woman who overcame autism, of a sort, and IIRC even became a judge. What she did, however, was sublimate her autism and channel it-legal detail can make use of autism.  She was not non-autistic, however.  She frequently had to restrain herself in a restraint used for cattle, which she found soothing and allowed her to recharge to keep her autistic tendencies down.

Whether or not homosexuality is a choice doesn't matter for the morality of the issue.  I remember seeing interviews with "cured" homosexuals, who had married, and admitted that still they preferred sex with men.  I wonder how they get over the "ick factor" sleeping with their wives (for the record, there are "heterosexual" men who find sex with women "icky")
Autism is not a choice, but I used autism to illustrate that even "immutable" things can change. Maybe it was a bad example, but if autism can be changed, then something that is more voluntary, such as homosexuality can be changed. If people do not act on their homosexuality/addiction to drugs/porn addiction, the urge will eventually go away.The analogy with autism is that both are conditions that can be cured by therapy. However, that does not imply that homosexuality is not a choice, only that homosexuals want to end their condition. If homosexuals take steps to end their condition, then their acceptance or non-acceptance of homosexuality is a choice.

Although I argree with your position, I don't with your argument.

You're saying that autism can be changed. I don't doubt it. But then you say homosexuality is more easily changed; but you've not shownt hat it is so. You then ask the question that if autism can be changed why not something more easily changed...

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #216 on: May 09, 2013, 06:34:44 PM »

No more than being straight is a choice.  I didn't make the choice to be straight it is simply who I am. The choice comes in how one behaves and what one does, not in who one is.  If a person is gay, they should confront it lovingly and then make choices.

There are problems you have even if it were something people are born with

a) it doesn't negate freedom to act.

b) if it is a matter of genetics, it could still potentially be fixed.

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #217 on: May 09, 2013, 11:53:47 PM »

If people are born gay then being gay - which gay say is part of their identity - then their identity is based on a medical condition

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
JamesRottnek
Protokentarchos

« Reply #218 on: May 10, 2013, 01:25:10 AM »

If people are born gay then being gay - which gay say is part of their identity - then their identity is based on a medical condition

Is black a medical condition?

Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #219 on: May 10, 2013, 03:38:22 AM »

I'm guessing this is what you consider humorous.
Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #220 on: May 10, 2013, 03:40:01 AM »

Yes.  Most times it's called rape, but I'm not seeing the connection between what he posted and what you posted.  Could you elaborate?
Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #221 on: May 10, 2013, 03:44:15 AM »

One can prove a person is born black.  One can not prove a person is born homosexual.  They can, at best, assume and claim they know what they are talking about. 
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #222 on: May 10, 2013, 04:01:19 AM »

Well people can be born with pigmentation conditions that can be dealt with medically

If one wants to argue that ANY trait is genetic, then potentially it can be treated medically
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 04:02:41 AM by montalban » Logged

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
JamesRottnek
Protokentarchos

« Reply #223 on: May 10, 2013, 04:02:09 AM »

One can prove a person is born black.  One can not prove a person is born homosexual.  They can, at best, assume and claim they know what they are talking about. 

One can also not prove that God exists, nor that I am anything but a computer program.  One can also not prove that the black death ever really happened, as opposed to merely being a conspiracy by historians to confuse us for their own amusement.

montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #224 on: May 10, 2013, 04:03:09 AM »

One can also not prove that God exists, nor that I am anything but a computer program.  One can also not prove that the black death ever really happened, as opposed to merely being a conspiracy by historians to confuse us for their own amusement.

How do you prove something doesn't exist?

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: