OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 23, 2014, 02:05:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Poll
Question: see above
< 5 min - 7 (8.9%)
5-15 min - 44 (55.7%)
15-25 min - 18 (22.8%)
25-40 min - 5 (6.3%)
> 40 min - 5 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 69

Pages: « 1 2 3 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How long is your sermon?  (Read 2950 times) Average Rating: 0
Yurysprudentsiya
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the USA

« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2013, 05:51:54 PM »

The Priest at the parish I attend hasn't offered a sermon since Christmas. (I wasn't there for Pascha so he might have then)
Does anyone else experience this?

Yes, one of the parishes we attended was like this.  The priest was elderly and had health problems, and did the best he could.  One could tell that it was a struggle for him to get through the liturgy.  The parish was small and many people had limited incomes there, so everyone involved was clearly doing the best they could.  The Christian love shown in that parish was outstanding -- in fact, it was that parish, and that community of Christian love, where we found the truth and beauty of the Orthodox faith.
c.warren165
earthbound misfit

Faith: becoming Orthodox
Jurisdiction: visiting OCA

Lord save me

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2013, 09:27:38 PM »

I have only ever been to two Divine Liturgies, at two different Orthodox churches.  Each time, the homily was around the 5 minute mark, I'm guessing.  And let me tell you, I like it this way.  Over the years I have developed a severe aversion to preaching; I go to church, rather, to pray and worship.  All the preaching (teaching and inspiring) one needs is in the Liturgy and the chanting, so it seems to me. 

-C

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: BZZT

« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2013, 09:29:55 PM »

Over the years I have developed a severe aversion to preaching; I go to church, rather, to pray and worship.  All the preaching (teaching and inspiring) one needs is in the Liturgy and the chanting, so it seems to me. 

a single tear
streaks down a cheek
now heartbroken
the golden-mouthed one
c.warren165
earthbound misfit

Faith: becoming Orthodox
Jurisdiction: visiting OCA

Lord save me

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2013, 09:35:03 PM »

a single tear
streaks down a cheek
now heartbroken
the golden-mouthed one

How beautiful.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2013, 08:21:11 AM »

The first Orthodox parish I visited, the homily was after the Liturgy and was about 20 minutes.  Currently, at my parish, the homily is after the Gospel reading and is usually <15 minutes, on Sundays.  Weekday Liturgy may have no homily, unless it's a Feast day.  I visit the Greek Church once in while on a weekday and the priest does the homily after the Liturgy, combined with announcements.  Then he gives dimissal and distributes antidoron.  Longest sermon I ever witnessed was about two and a half hours (just the sermon.  Don't count the 3+ hours of holy-rolling and singing) at a Pentecostal revival by evangelist Yiye Avila (kind of like a Billy Graham).  If you are Puerto Rican, or at least Hispanic, you know the name and, Good Lord, could the guy preach forever.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 08:22:32 AM by hecma925 » Logged

Nikolaos Greek
Last among equals

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of Greece

« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2013, 05:41:56 PM »

It depends on the priest.
Our old priest do 5-10 minutes, our priest do 20-40 minutes while another priest which visits us at least a month 30-45minutes.

God is Love.
Ό Θεός ἀγάπη ἐστί.
There is no luck, there is no fate. There are always two ways. One is God's and one is devil's. And in each step of your life you have to pick one, always.
IoanC
Archon

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2013, 08:20:12 AM »

As long as it needs to be. Though I have noticed some priests feel that what they have to say means using more time instead of expressing the essential things. You know what I mean -- you get the feeling that you are hearing a lot of stuff just so the sermon is long enough.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 08:22:07 AM by IoanC » Logged
Knee V

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2013, 01:02:41 PM »

Though, seriously folks, the Liturgy starts at "Blessed is the Kingdom...". The priest that baptized me was lenient, however (taking into account, I'm sure, that his parish has a lot of young families with little children), saying that it is acceptable to come in a bit late, as long as you make it for the Scripture readings. Though, he often said publicly he didn't believe people should normally commune if they came later than the Gospel.

My family's SF says the same thing about getting there before the Gospel reading. However, if I don't hear the "B" in "Blessed" I don't even want to be there. If you're not early you're late!
TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Warned
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2013, 10:18:08 AM »

Though, seriously folks, the Liturgy starts at "Blessed is the Kingdom...". The priest that baptized me was lenient, however (taking into account, I'm sure, that his parish has a lot of young families with little children), saying that it is acceptable to come in a bit late, as long as you make it for the Scripture readings. Though, he often said publicly he didn't believe people should normally commune if they came later than the Gospel.

My family's SF says the same thing about getting there before the Gospel reading. However, if I don't hear the "B" in "Blessed" I don't even want to be there. If you're not early you're late!
Well THIS is not a very Orthodox approach!  If you are in before the Creed, your still early!  Cheesy

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
Father H
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Christian--God's One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: UOCofUSA-Ecumenical Patriarchate

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2013, 11:18:57 PM »

How long is my sermon?  I just got done.   Lips Sealed   Can you imagine St. Paul visiting one of our parishes (besides quietly in an icon on the iconostas)?  If we had a miraculous talking St. Paul icon who preached a continual sermon with beautiful inspiring words, most of my parishioners would marvel for about a half hour and then post it on Craigslist to trade another parish for a silent weeping one. 

Usually mine runs about 15-20 minutes.  My wife gently let me know that the homily ran 30 minutes today (a slight reprimand) but then added that fortunately it was good (lol).  Many don't know this but that is why throughout Church history married clergy were standard for parishes.  The Presbytera was the only one that the laity could count on to shut the priest up when the wind started to get a bit long.   police 

Uh oh.  Had a 25 minute sermon on Sunday (my wife told me so).   She said that it hit home with a few parishioners so that was ok, so long as I don't make a habit of it   laugh
Father H
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Christian--God's One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: UOCofUSA-Ecumenical Patriarchate

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2013, 11:26:48 PM »

Thank God my sermon is zero minutes long. OTH, our priests' sermons are usually 20 minutes long on the average. I also like when the homily is given: right after the Gospel reading.

Thank God. This is the proper place of the homily. It is unfortunate that it is given at the end of the Liturgy in so many parishes.

My parish records the homily on video every Sunday. While you should absolutely be there before the lessons, if you happen to miss it, you can always catch it online the next day!

Liturgy does start at Blessed is the Kingdom, but the canonical cutting point is the readings.  That does not mean that they should take the license and run with it weekly.  For a very large parish, there is no way for the priest to know.  It is on the people, provided that the priest makes it known that the cut-off is the readings.   Otherwise, it is on him, week after week, and, as was told him at his ordination, he will be held accountable for it at the last judgment.   
TheTrisagion
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2013, 08:21:52 AM »

How long is my sermon?  I just got done.   Lips Sealed   Can you imagine St. Paul visiting one of our parishes (besides quietly in an icon on the iconostas)?  If we had a miraculous talking St. Paul icon who preached a continual sermon with beautiful inspiring words, most of my parishioners would marvel for about a half hour and then post it on Craigslist to trade another parish for a silent weeping one.  

Usually mine runs about 15-20 minutes.  My wife gently let me know that the homily ran 30 minutes today (a slight reprimand) but then added that fortunately it was good (lol).  Many don't know this but that is why throughout Church history married clergy were standard for parishes.  The Presbytera was the only one that the laity could count on to shut the priest up when the wind started to get a bit long.   police  

Uh oh.  Had a 25 minute sermon on Sunday (my wife told me so).   She said that it hit home with a few parishioners so that was ok, so long as I don't make a habit of it   laugh
lol, in my non-denominational days, it wasn't a sermon if it didn't go for an hour. We looked at distain and so called "churches" that didn't have a sermon that wasn't at least 60 minutes. How can a pastor give all his rants and raves against the depravity of denominations in less than 60 minutes?  Wink
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 08:22:17 AM by TheTrisagion » Logged

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2013, 08:44:27 AM »

For those that go to the nondenominational megachurches, cool guy pastors try to get the congregation in and out in 1 -1.5 hours (the entire service), especially if there are multiple services.  So a half hour may be right on the money.  In my pentecostal days, a one hour sermon was the absolute minimum.  And if you didn't reference at least five books of the Bible, you were either an amateur or a heathen.   Cheesy
How long is my sermon?  I just got done.   Lips Sealed   Can you imagine St. Paul visiting one of our parishes (besides quietly in an icon on the iconostas)?  If we had a miraculous talking St. Paul icon who preached a continual sermon with beautiful inspiring words, most of my parishioners would marvel for about a half hour and then post it on Craigslist to trade another parish for a silent weeping one.  

Usually mine runs about 15-20 minutes.  My wife gently let me know that the homily ran 30 minutes today (a slight reprimand) but then added that fortunately it was good (lol).  Many don't know this but that is why throughout Church history married clergy were standard for parishes.  The Presbytera was the only one that the laity could count on to shut the priest up when the wind started to get a bit long.   police  

Uh oh.  Had a 25 minute sermon on Sunday (my wife told me so).   She said that it hit home with a few parishioners so that was ok, so long as I don't make a habit of it   laugh
lol, in my non-denominational days, it wasn't a sermon if it didn't go for an hour. We looked at distain and so called "churches" that didn't have a sermon that wasn't at least 60 minutes. How can a pastor give all his rants and raves against the depravity of denominations in less than 60 minutes?  Wink
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 08:46:59 AM by hecma925 » Logged

TheTrisagion
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2013, 09:45:58 AM »

For those that go to the nondenominational megachurches, cool guy pastors try to get the congregation in and out in 1 -1.5 hours (the entire service), especially if there are multiple services.  So a half hour may be right on the money.  In my pentecostal days, a one hour sermon was the absolute minimum.  And if you didn't reference at least five books of the Bible, you were either an amateur or a heathen.   Cheesy

LOL, so true!  We also looked down on megachurches and really any church was wasn't ours.  We wouldn't even play church softball with other churches for fear of being contaminated by their lack of godliness, and everyone sent their kids to Bob Jones University which was the least heretical of all the godless colleges out there.

No, non-denoms are not cultish AT ALL.  Roll Eyes

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2013, 09:52:59 AM »

Cheesy Yeah, I know all about it.  "Let me show you the TRUE church...if you don't speak in tongues, then you aren't a REAL Christian and you're going to hell.  Oh, you're Baptist?  Well, you might get a pass.  As long as you're not a Pope-worshipping, statue-kissing Catholic."  Ugh, I think I was brain-washed.  

Bob Jones University is the epicenter of heresy.  No, you must go to OUR church's non-accredited Bible college.  There you will learn the true doctrine of God and then you can be ordained a minister of the Lord.  Barf.
 Tongue

LOL, so true!  We also looked down on megachurches and really any church was wasn't ours.  We wouldn't even play church softball with other churches for fear of being contaminated by their lack of godliness, and everyone sent their kids to Bob Jones University which was the least heretical of all the godless colleges out there.

No, non-denoms are not cultish AT ALL.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 09:55:39 AM by hecma925 » Logged

TheTrisagion
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2013, 10:01:34 AM »

Well, that is true.  BJU is now the epicenter of heresy because they now allow versions other than the KJV 1611 which is the inerrant inspired Word of God superceding even the original manuscripts.  Didn't you know that God spoke only in "Thee" and Thou"?  Roll Eyes

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2013, 10:06:56 AM »

Yes, early modern English is the language of God and the angels.  The Most High gave this language to his chosen King, the beloved one of the Lord, James, so that he could translate the Original manuscripts (in Old and Middle English, of course) in an Authorized Version for the heaven-on-earth kingdom of the godly English peoples.  Thank God!  BJU allowing the use of the NEW (I become sick) King James Version is heresy.  I hear some students even use *gasp* the NIV, which is Lucifer's own writing.
Well, that is true.  BJU is now the epicenter of heresy because they now allow versions other than the KJV 1611 which is the inerrant inspired Word of God superceding even the original manuscripts.  Didn't you know that God spoke only in "Thee" and Thou"?  Roll Eyes

Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2013, 10:15:13 AM »

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
TheTrisagion
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2013, 10:17:21 AM »

You probably think we are joking.  Sadly, we are not. This is the state of many non-denominational churchs in the US.  Cry

Arachne
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2013, 10:19:29 AM »

You probably think we are joking.  Sadly, we are not. This is the state of many non-denominational churchs in the US.  Cry

I know you're not joking. I may not have direct experience with megachurches, but I like being nosy - and I know enough people who are trying to recover from them.

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2013, 10:40:59 AM »

You haven't lived until you go to a megachurch that's so mega (one church, multiple campuses[campusi?]) that you go to watch a satellite broadcast sermon of the main/executive/lead/senior pastor.  Let that one sink in.  You go to a church to watch TV.  Of course the music is live though.  4 out of 5 songs that don't even have the words "Lord," "God," or "Jesus."  This is an actual very recent experience of mine (as in this past Sunday) with my wife, who is not Orthodoxically-leaning.

TheTrisagion
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2013, 10:43:07 AM »

I know you're not joking. I may not have direct experience with megachurches, but I like being nosy - and I know enough people who are trying to recover from them.
The megachurches aren't actually the worst of it.  They are mostly just the emotional feel good services with a sub-par rock band and a feel good sermon with a mandated projector displaying the music videos of the latest worship songs.  No substance, but really don't mess you up too bad.  It is the smaller cultish churchs that are so prevalent across the US that can be the real problem.  They usually have a crazy made up doctrinal statement usually centers around apocalyptic rapture nonsense and incorporate a strange mix of hating the goverment and every other religious entity while at the same time half-worshiping the "Founding Fathers" who made this a "Christian Nation" and their pastor who may or may not have any religion training.

Arachne
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2013, 10:43:58 AM »

Try sending Joel Osteen to Glastonbury, then. Biggest audience ever, tents and all. Although they'd probably still listen to Example with more attention (his set rocked my socks off, even over TV).

Arachne
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2013, 10:46:11 AM »

and their pastor who may or may not have any religion training.

On my other internet haunt I know a woman who was an ordained ULC 'prophetess' at 19. The facts that she openly advocates that formal education is for losers and she can't write for toffee obviously made no difference. 'It's fast and free', yeah. Roll Eyes

TheTrisagion
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2013, 10:50:06 AM »

LOL, she is an old lady!

http://www.goddiscussion.com/74945/child-preachers-to-be-featured-on-national-geographic-documentary/

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2013, 11:02:45 AM »

This makes me shudder.  I've seen this in English- and Spanish-speaking pentecostal denominations.  Don't really see it in megachurches.  But here's a funny thing:  you know how when child stars grow up and become different?  At one church I was a member of, we had a child preacher, all bluster, and no substance (people love a kid copying their parents) who grew up into a normal teenage d-bag.  The people cheering and whooping it up for the kid in the NatGeo link won't be doing that for him in, oh, eight years or so. 

Феофан
High Elder

Faith: christian

« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2013, 06:47:38 PM »

When Father J. does give us a few words, it's usually less than 5 minutes.  I always get as close to him as I can in case my old ears miss a single word.  It's not really the words that are so special but how transparently real and sincere he is when he says them.  Commenting once on "blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed" he added "...and that includes all of us since".  At that moment our eyes locked and I felt a tiny bit of his joy. 

Whenever he stops talking I wish it were longer ...

formerly known as theophan_c
Yurysprudentsiya
OC.net guru

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2013, 07:09:23 PM »

From an old joke:
If the King James Version was good enough for Peter and Paul, it's good enough for me!    Cheesy
Yurysprudentsiya
OC.net guru

« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2013, 07:11:33 PM »

This makes me shudder.  I've seen this in English- and Spanish-speaking pentecostal denominations.  Don't really see it in megachurches.  But here's a funny thing:  you know how when child stars grow up and become different?  At one church I was a member of, we had a child preacher, all bluster, and no substance (people love a kid copying their parents) who grew up into a normal teenage d-bag.  The people cheering and whooping it up for the kid in the NatGeo link won't be doing that for him in, oh, eight years or so. 

Google the real life story of child preacher Marjoe Gortner.  It is heartbreaking.  He was brainwashed to do mimicry preaching at age 4 in the 50s.  He even married a couple.  Then he grew up and spent years doing exposes Elmer Gantry style. 
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2013, 07:43:34 AM »

I googled him.  Geez, that is sad that parents could sacrifice their children's lives to make money.  It definitely screwed him up.  I wonder how prevalent physical abuse to child "preachers" is from their parents?

Arachne
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2013, 01:19:13 PM »

Geez, that is sad that parents could sacrifice their children's lives to make money.

Looking at all those kid beauty pageants, it's nothing unusual.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2013, 01:42:26 PM »

Geez, that is sad that parents could sacrifice their children's lives to make money.

Those people make me sick too.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: BZZT

« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2013, 01:53:42 PM »

Such beauty pageants will now forever be linked with this video  Huh
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2013, 01:58:07 PM »

Such beauty pageants will now forever be linked with this video  Huh

Thank you.  I tried forgetting the existence of that show, but...I don't even know what to say.  I LOLd Cheesy

Shieldmaiden4Christ

« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2013, 12:50:22 PM »

My experience with the sermon in Orthodox parishes is that they're usually short, sweet and to the point. This is much different than my Methodist upbringing, where I've timed sermons from between 60 minutes to 90 minutes. I remember writhing around on the pew because I had to go the toilet.
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2013, 04:37:39 PM »

My experience with the sermon in Orthodox parishes is that they're usually short, sweet and to the point. This is much different than my Methodist upbringing, where I've timed sermons from between 60 minutes to 90 minutes. I remember writhing around on the pew because I had to go the toilet.

Was it a wooden pew?  Those always made my behind itch as a kid.

podkarpatska
Warned
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

SS Cyril and Methodius Church, Mercer, PA

« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2013, 09:38:32 PM »

I guess one person's long sermon is another's short one!
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2013, 12:44:19 AM »

Once when the Bishop was visiting our Church, I was in the altar as an altar boy, and as he was getting ready to give the sermon, I asked him what the best sermon he ever gave, he told us the best sermon is the shortest one.

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
TheTrisagion
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2013, 08:04:22 AM »

St. John Chrysostom never had to go 90 minutes.  If you can't say it in 15 minutes or less, you aren't going to say it in 90 minutes.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2013, 08:11:22 AM »

St. John Chrysostom never had to go 90 minutes.  If you can't say it in 15 minutes or less, you aren't going to say it in 90 minutes.
You can, if you repeat a phrase or point many times as filler.

podkarpatska
Warned
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

SS Cyril and Methodius Church, Mercer, PA

« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2013, 08:43:50 AM »

Once when the Bishop was visiting our Church, I was in the altar as an altar boy, and as he was getting ready to give the sermon, I asked him what the best sermon he ever gave, he told us the best sermon is the shortest one.

I have to say that in my experience, going back a fairly long time, most bishops do not adhere to said policy. Smiley Smiley
LBK
Warned
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2013, 08:49:07 AM »

Was it a wooden pew?  Those always made my behind itch as a kid.

Obviously the pew wasn't lacquered ....  Shocked
Thomas
Section Moderator
Archon

« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2013, 09:36:51 AM »

About 15 minutes and always ends the same with a referrence that "as we enter the divine Liturgy let us...."

Your brother in Christ ,
Thomas
Nicene
High Elder

Jurisdiction: Greek

« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2013, 07:02:38 PM »

between 5-15 mins sounds right, averaging ten minutes.

Thank you.
DeniseDenise
Tiredness personified
Archon

Faith: Catechumen no more!
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2013, 11:20:30 PM »

20-30 mins each time. I do not however understand them as they are in russian. But in given time (God willingly, I someday soon will).

For some reason I am now picturing you doing the Orthodox Church version of this scene from the 13th Warrior

http://youtu.be/lnnREr8BV24

Warning: Some questionable Viking language if you are sensitive. call it pg13.

Please secure your own oxygen mask before assisting other passengers.
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: