OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 31, 2014, 07:33:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illuminati & Freemasons  (Read 20413 times) Average Rating: 3
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2013, 05:28:15 PM »

How did blacks get brought into this?  Huh

I don't see them taking over the world any time soon either.

You people:

a.) Obviously don't understand anything about the logic of secret cabals.
b.) Never talk to black people.

You can't google anything about the first. But, in case you ever run across something you think is "cryptic", it is probably just so obviously even google understands me.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Goodbye for now, my friend

« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2013, 05:34:24 PM »

There was a black guy on the same bus as me today, and we were both listening to mp3/ipods... does that count?

Paradosis ≠ Asteriktos ≠ Justin
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2013, 05:47:57 PM »

There was a black guy on the same bus as me today, and we were both listening to mp3/ipods... does that count?

Ask him about the Illuminati.

Enjoy! Urban black conspiracy theories are way more interesting and timely than those of the milktoast variety.

TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2013, 05:48:05 PM »

Did you sense that:

a.) he was going to take over the world?
b.) he had a strong opinion on the masonic secret cabals?

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2013, 06:50:48 PM »

Enjoy! Urban black conspiracy theories are way more interesting and timely than those of the milktoast variety.

Did you sense that:

I thought you guys were just messin around. Then I saw this video moments ago. Maybe you guys are right about strange things going on here...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 06:51:02 PM by Asteriktos » Logged

podkarpatska
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

Pokrov

« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2013, 07:33:58 PM »

Did you sense that:

I thought you guys were just messin around. Then I saw this video moments ago. Maybe you guys are right about strange things going on here...

That's what happens when you eat your phone. 
tetepet

Faith: Orthodox Christianity

New convert

@GeeBabaa_
« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2013, 06:46:35 AM »

A secret society is a SECRET society. No one can get an accurate knowledge on them unless the person is one of them. Plus if it is true that they worship the devil, then they can lie to protect their secret because the devil is a lier and motivator of all evil and lying is evil.
TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #142 on: September 17, 2013, 07:55:14 AM »

A secret society is a SECRET society. No one can get an accurate knowledge on them unless the person is one of them. Plus if it is true that they worship the devil, then they can lie to protect their secret because the devil is a lier and motivator of all evil and lying is evil.
What if a member decides he no longer wants to be a member and bails and tells the world that the SECRET society is really just a bunch of misogynist old men who sit around and grumble about the good ol' days and come up with weird handshakes?

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #143 on: September 17, 2013, 07:59:17 AM »

What if a member decides he no longer wants to be a member and bails and tells the world that the SECRET society is really just a bunch of misogynist old men who sit around and grumble about the good ol' days and come up with weird handshakes?
Doesn't he get disemboweled and tongue cut out?  They take an oath to Baphomet, right?

TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2013, 08:02:34 AM »

Doesn't he get disemboweled and tongue cut out?  They take an oath to Baphomet, right?
I don't know, I'll have to go ask him if he experienced either of those things.  Grin

Ansgar
Archon

Faith: More than an inquirer, less than a catechumen
Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

Keep your mind in hell and do not despair

« Reply #145 on: September 17, 2013, 08:13:10 AM »

Smiley
http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,51585.msg926539.html#msg926539

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
Sauron
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

« Reply #146 on: September 18, 2013, 10:00:26 AM »

Smiley
http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,51585.msg926539.html#msg926539

That's me. I am happy to answer any questions.

I think it is wrong to call the organization misogynist.
Sauron
High Elder

« Reply #147 on: September 18, 2013, 10:04:08 AM »

If the freemasons are gonna take over the world, they better get a move on it.  Almost all of them are over 80 yrs old and pretty decrepit.

You obviously never talk to black people.

in some states, such as TN, black men can not join the Lodge. They instead have to join a Prince Hall Lodge that also is not recognized by those states

Absolutely false.
TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #148 on: September 18, 2013, 10:05:18 AM »

Smiley

That's me. I am happy to answer any questions.

I think it is wrong to call the organization misogynist.
I did not mean to imply that they were, but I could see how a disgruntled former member might make the accusation. Far worse accusations have been made.  Tongue  My comment was not referencing your thread in any way.

dcommini
Tha mi sgulan na Trianaid
OC.net guru

Beannachd Dia dhuit

dcommini
« Reply #149 on: September 18, 2013, 10:53:27 AM »

If the freemasons are gonna take over the world, they better get a move on it.  Almost all of them are over 80 yrs old and pretty decrepit.

in some states, such as TN, black men can not join the Lodge. They instead have to join a Prince Hall Lodge that also is not recognized by those states

Absolutely false.

I wish that it were false, but as I have stated previously in this thread it is not.

Gun cuireadh do chupa thairis le slàinte agus sona - May your cup overflow with health and happiness
Check out my blog...
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2013, 11:34:48 AM »

Gay clubs have often had to bear the mantle of misogyny true or otherwise.

rakovsky
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America

« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2013, 12:56:26 PM »

What is this?
TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #152 on: September 18, 2013, 01:03:43 PM »

What is this?

Ummm... a picture from this book?

http://www.bookboxshop.com/product/illuminati/

What is this?

Ansgar
Archon

Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

« Reply #153 on: September 18, 2013, 01:06:38 PM »

Is Illuminati even a real organization? As far as I know, the Bavarian Illuminati were wiped out out in 1785 and I haven't seen any real evidence that they exist in our time.

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
Sauron
High Elder

« Reply #154 on: September 18, 2013, 01:33:06 PM »

Absolutely false.

I wish that it were false, but as I have stated previously in this thread it is not.

I know what you stated. I am saying that what you stated was false. Repeating yourself will not change that.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #155 on: September 18, 2013, 02:14:28 PM »

TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2013, 02:16:12 PM »

As I have stated previously, I'm pretty sure the Tower of London is going to be devoured by a Tyrannosaurus Rex and all you bumbleheads are doing is sitting around and letting it happen.  I know this to be true because I have a picture of it.

Ansgar
Archon

« Reply #157 on: September 18, 2013, 02:33:21 PM »

As I have stated previously, I'm pretty sure the Tower of London is going to be devoured by a Tyrannosaurus Rex and all you bumbleheads are doing is sitting around and letting it happen.  I know this to be true because I have a picture of it.

Umm... wasn't that Big Ben?

-St Silouan the athonite
TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #158 on: September 18, 2013, 02:39:11 PM »

I stand corrected.  The clock is Big Ben.  I was meaning to reference the tower which is the Elizabeth Tower at the Palace of Westminster, but incorrectly called it the Tower of London.

Ansgar
Archon

« Reply #159 on: September 18, 2013, 02:42:48 PM »

I stand corrected.  The clock is Big Ben.  I was meaning to reference the tower which is the Elizabeth Tower at the Palace of Westminster, but incorrectly called it the Tower of London.

Oh well, as long as there is a Tyrannosaurus Rex, I'm happy. Smiley

-St Silouan the athonite
dcommini
OC.net guru

Beannachd Dia dhuit

dcommini
« Reply #160 on: September 18, 2013, 02:49:18 PM »

Absolutely false.

I know what you stated. I am saying that what you stated was false. Repeating yourself will not change that.

So you're telling me that my friends and coworkers lied to me? Why would they make that up? Why would I have a black friend tell me that he tried to join a lodge here in TN only to find out that they don't allow blacks in, so he joined a Prince Hall lodge? Why would I have a white friend tell me that he was distressed because he was not able help one his black friends join the lodge? I guess we're all just a bunch of racists around these parts!

Everybody must just be full or lies around here.  Roll Eyes

Gun cuireadh do chupa thairis le slàinte agus sona - May your cup overflow with health and happiness
Check out my blog...
PoorFoolNicholas
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Theologoumenon

« Reply #161 on: September 18, 2013, 02:53:30 PM »

^You do realize that there is more than one Lodge in the state of Tennesee right? What may occur in one Lodge doesn't mean all other Lodges are like that. Or even that they condone the behavior.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #162 on: September 18, 2013, 03:15:21 PM »

Is Illuminati even a real organization? As far as I know, the Bavarian Illuminati were wiped out out in 1785 and I haven't seen any real evidence that they exist in our time.
That's what they want you to think.

BTW, I have a black friend too.  He doesn't lie to me.  I think.

dcommini
OC.net guru

Beannachd Dia dhuit

dcommini
« Reply #163 on: September 18, 2013, 03:22:18 PM »

^You do realize that there is more than one Lodge in the state of Tennesee right? What may occur in one Lodge doesn't mean all other Lodges are like that. Or even that they condone the behavior.

Yes, I realize that. The Lodges operate under the Grand Lodge A&FM of TN. This is not something that happens at just one lodge, this is all lodges under the Grand Lodge of TN, from what my friends have told me. So, since these people are my friends and coworkers I will believe what they say until I can see proof of a black man in a non Prince Hall lodge in the state of Tennessee.

Check out my blog...
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2013, 03:24:27 PM »

Yes, I realize that. The Lodges operate under the Grand Lodge A&FM of TN. This is not something that happens at just one lodge, this is all lodges under the Grand Lodge of TN, from what my friends have told me. So, since these people are my friends and coworkers I will believe what they say until I can see proof of a black man in a non Prince Hall lodge in the state of Tennessee.
You must have a lot of friends, because there are a lot of Blue lodges in Tennessee.

dcommini
OC.net guru

Beannachd Dia dhuit

dcommini
« Reply #165 on: September 18, 2013, 04:23:19 PM »

You must have a lot of friends, because there are a lot of Blue lodges in Tennessee.

Not all of the Masons I know are from the same lodges. A few years back when I was thinking of joining my roommate told me that blacks were not allowed in, his lodge was almost in West TN. One of my closest friends who I used to do military funerals with told me that blacks were not allowed in, his lodge is in Middle TN. Another friend of mine who did funeral with me as well (he passed shortly after I returned from my first deployment) told me the same. Another of my friends told me the same thing, his lodge is in Clarksville. One of my black friends told me the same thing and his Prince Hall lodge was in somewhere in Middle TN. Another of my black friends told me the same thing and his Prince Hall lodge is in Clarksville. The father of one of my friends told me the same thing and his lodge is in East TN.

Then there are the funerals I have been a part of to render Military Honors. A number of those Veterans were Masons and had the Masonic service. The Masons I met at those funerals told me the same thing, and none of those funerals were all from the same lodge.

Let us not forget also the random Mason I just happen to meet either at work or out and about who all tell me the same thing.

Oh, and then there is one of the friends of my father-in-law who until last year was the Grand Secretary. He also told me the same thing.

I guess all of these people could be mistaken though.

Check out my blog...
podkarpatska
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

Pokrov

« Reply #166 on: September 18, 2013, 04:45:23 PM »

That's the cover story......
TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #167 on: September 18, 2013, 05:42:01 PM »

Not all of the Masons I know are from the same lodges. A few years back when I was thinking of joining my roommate told me that blacks were not allowed in, his lodge was almost in West TN. One of my closest friends who I used to do military funerals with told me that blacks were not allowed in, his lodge is in Middle TN. Another friend of mine who did funeral with me as well (he passed shortly after I returned from my first deployment) told me the same. Another of my friends told me the same thing, his lodge is in Clarksville. One of my black friends told me the same thing and his Prince Hall lodge was in somewhere in Middle TN. Another of my black friends told me the same thing and his Prince Hall lodge is in Clarksville. The father of one of my friends told me the same thing and his lodge is in East TN.

Then there are the funerals I have been a part of to render Military Honors. A number of those Veterans were Masons and had the Masonic service. The Masons I met at those funerals told me the same thing, and none of those funerals were all from the same lodge.

Let us not forget also the random Mason I just happen to meet either at work or out and about who all tell me the same thing.

Oh, and then there is one of the friends of my father-in-law who until last year was the Grand Secretary. He also told me the same thing.

I guess all of these people could be mistaken though.
Moral of the story is, you need to stop hanging around so many Masons.

yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox, Anabaptist, Other Early Christianity kind of jumbled together

A pulling horse cannot kick.

« Reply #168 on: September 18, 2013, 05:42:36 PM »

It's a group of weirdo, middle-aged White neo-Randian men who play boardgames in their basement; I don't think they are much of a threat.

I beg to differ.  I believe it's a very powerful organization.  Their symbols are everywhere including on the dollar bill, music videos, cartoons, and yes, even Orthodox churches. 

Videos such as "not myself tonight", where a sick bdsm singer sands on a pyramid with a yellow emphasis on the eye.... Videos such as "die young" by Ke$ha, clearly show the symbolism in many places.... Mylea Cyrus has an illuminati eye tattoo on her finger.......  All these singers are dragging young kids into destruction.

I totally believe it is a very real and powerful organization.  While I have no idea it completely controls the government, I do believe it has a powerful influence on the media and people in power.

No doubt the "moon landing" was filmed in the basement of one of their lodges while the celebrities of the day were in line for their secret tattoos and comp. copy of "Secret Handshakes and Funny Hats" with the introduction by Geo. Washington.

Not my words.

I learned how to be more frugal and save money at http://www.livingpress.com
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

« Reply #169 on: September 18, 2013, 05:47:59 PM »

To dominate the world and amke us believe in satanism?

In that case, they are doing a horrible job. Jehovah's Witnesses are doing better than them.

They are actually doing a great job.  The idea of satanism is to become god of one's self, as lucifer did.  This is also the basis of atheism - that if somebody does what they want, there is no punishment or reward eternally.   This is also taught by crowley, "do what thy wilt".

As stated, go to youtube and watch "die young" by Ke$ha.  65 million views.  Full of anti-Christian values, upside down crosses, all seeing eyes.

Go to youtube and watch "we can't stop" by Mylea cyrus with over 400 million views.   "Do what I want" over and over again on the songs.  All seeing eye tattoo on her finger.

This stuff is real.  The objective is to bring people into eternal damnation.

Ansgar
Archon

« Reply #170 on: September 18, 2013, 05:55:25 PM »

In that case, they are doing a horrible job. Jehovah's Witnesses are doing better than them.

They are actually doing a great job.  The idea of satanism is to become god of one's self, as lucifer did.  This is also the basis of atheism - that if somebody does what they want, there is no punishment or reward eternally.   This is also taught by crowley, "do what thy wilt".

As stated, go to youtube and watch "die young" by Ke$ha.  65 million views.  Full of anti-Christian values, upside down crosses, all seeing eyes.

Go to youtube and watch "we can't stop" by Mylea cyrus with over 400 million views.   "Do what I want" over and over again on the songs.  All seeing eye tattoo on her finger.

There is absolutely no proof that any of these people have any connections to Masonry, no matter how unchristian their music videos may be.

-St Silouan the athonite
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

« Reply #171 on: September 18, 2013, 06:10:26 PM »

Yep, fully wiped out....

Open your eyes!  (Random google images, some more significant than others)

https://www.google.com/search?q=illuminati+music&client=ubuntu&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=tCQ6Ut-MDMem2gXfy4CYAw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=579&dpr=1

https://www.google.com/search?q=illuminati+music&client=ubuntu&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=tCQ6Ut-MDMem2gXfy4CYAw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=579&dpr=1#channel=fs&q=illuminati+corporations&tbm=isch

https://www.google.com/search?q=illuminati+music&client=ubuntu&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=tCQ6Ut-MDMem2gXfy4CYAw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=579&dpr=1#channel=fs&q=all+seeing+eye+music&tbm=isch

https://www.google.com/search?q=illuminati+music&client=ubuntu&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=tCQ6Ut-MDMem2gXfy4CYAw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=579&dpr=1#q=ke%24ha+illuminati&tbm=isch

Seems like the word is getting out.  People just are blind to it or feel they need to deny it exists.  They want to drag everybody to hell.

yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

« Reply #172 on: September 18, 2013, 06:12:14 PM »

There is absolutely no proof that any of these people have any connections to Masonry, no matter how unchristian their music videos may be.

Except the fact their videos are loaded with masonic symbolism, along with illuminati symbolism (which by the way, the illuminati & freemasonry are intertwined.    We aren't talking about Uncle Joe that belongs to the lodge masonry either... (which is still wrong).  We are talking about elite masons here.

Ansgar
Archon

« Reply #173 on: September 18, 2013, 06:24:25 PM »

Except the fact their videos are loaded with masonic symbolism, along with illuminati symbolism (which by the way, the illuminati & freemasonry are intertwined.    We aren't talking about Uncle Joe that belongs to the lodge masonry either... (which is still wrong).  We are talking about elite masons here.

Many masonic symbols are something, which the masons adopted from the surrounding culture. Lots of lodges and fraternities did that, not just the masons. But let us imagine that there does exist a secret masonic elite who seeks to lead the world astray. Why are they putting their symbols all over the place if their goal is to remain hidden? Wouldn't it be smarter to just make the music videos without the symbols, in order to avoid everything that could connect them to the videos?

Besides, how big are the chances that a random person, who happens to be watching these videos, will recognize or even notice those symbols? Most people outside the internet are largely ignorant of freemasonry and the symbols they use.

The whole idea just seems incredibly illogical.

-St Silouan the athonite
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #174 on: September 18, 2013, 06:28:32 PM »

Many masonic symbols are something, which the masons adopted from the surrounding culture. Lots of lodges and fraternities did that, not just the masons. But let us imagine that there does exist a secret masonic elite who seeks to lead the world astray. Why are they putting their symbols all over the place if their goal is to remain hidden? Wouldn't it be smarter to just make the music videos without the symbols, in order to avoid everything that could connect them to the videos?

Besides, how big are the chances that a random person, who happens to be watching these videos, will recognize or even notice those symbols? Most people outside the internet are largely ignorant of freemasonry and the symbols they use.

Ever spiked a ball before?

If not, you'll never know.

yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

« Reply #175 on: September 18, 2013, 06:43:58 PM »

I don't know why, but they are getting more bold as the years pass.   Look at how outrageous the video have gotten compared to years past?  People like Ozzy Osborne were considered "outrageous" in the 1980's, and a few photos exist of him with upside down crosses etc.  He was fringe in ways... As was Marylin Manson.

Today the largest artists are presenting this ideology in their lyrics and symbols.  Ke$ha, Lady gaga, Cyrus, Kayne West - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccPm3CdP3Uo, and many other artists, and in many movies.

Not to be insulting to anybody in particular... But sometimes I wonder how some of you believe in God.  When there is such blatant obvious in your face proof of these symbols and teachings being broadcasted to MILLIONS of people..... Yet it is denied.

Yet one will proclaim faith in God through ancient scriptures... Some with not known authors.

Look, this is very real.  There are a lot of lines being drawn in the sand right now.  Many world economies are on the verge of collapse.  One world currency could be on our doorstep soon.  Morals & families are shrinking fast... Atheism is at an all time high.  Gays are openly marrying, wars and rumors of wars...

I run a farm, and people are buying up my young livestock like crazy preparing for the end times.  It's actually very scary to see the volume of people coming to buy and start their farming.  Many of like-minded belief.

Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong."
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

The Pope Emeritus reading OCNet

« Reply #176 on: September 18, 2013, 06:46:44 PM »

Look, this is very real.  There are a lot of lines being drawn in the sand right now.  Many world economies are on the verge of collapse.  One world currency could be on our doorstep soon.  Morals & families are shrinking fast... Atheism is at an all time high.  Gays are openly marrying, wars and rumors of wars...

I run a farm, and people are buying up my young livestock like crazy preparing for the end times.  It's actually very scary to see the volume of people coming to buy and start their farming.  Many of like-minded belief.

Oh, I agree, this is very scary. 

Still posting.

Apolytikion, Tone 1, by Antonis

An eloquent crafter of divine posts
And an inheritor of the line of the Baptist
A righteous son of India
And a new apostle to the internet
O Holy Mor Ephrem,
Intercede for us, that our forum may be saved.

Mor Ephrem > Justin Kissel
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #177 on: September 18, 2013, 06:47:27 PM »

It's been getting worse from day one if you believe everyone who has gotten old enough in spirit to complain about stuff they don't understand.

Check out the beginning of the Bible. Played on a loop that is the story of history as told by curmudgeons.

Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Warned
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #178 on: September 18, 2013, 06:48:20 PM »

You are very easily manipulated, Yourshoeisayam. If there were a Satanic world order running things, you would be one of the first to fall for it.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2013, 06:58:56 PM »

Oh, I agree, this is very scary. 

We have a 280 egg incubator that is EMPTY right now (it never is) because people have bought up all the chicks, and also people are after hatching eggs.  We have a private incubator with 45 eggs for our family.  We had to stop taking orders.  All the baby goats are GONE.  People are even calling wanting to know if we sell large quantities of veggies for them to can (in jars).

We are also getting calls about people wanting to buy goat shares.  This is where they own a fraction of a goat, thus will own a part of the milk.  Reason why: "I'm afraid that the grocery store shelves will be empty soon..." - "I don't trust the economy to last...".     Unfortunately, we don't sell goat shares. (only legal way to let people take raw milk).   We just have it for family use.

I'd say 80-85% all talk about being scared what is coming to this country.  Many have never owned any livestock before.

It's not really selling that bothers me.  It's the types that are buying that are disturbing.  These are suburban living people.  They want 6-8 chickens at a time.  Usually we'd do big orders like 100-150 for other farmers.  But these folks seem scared and concerned, and "need to start raising food".

I don't know what's going to happen... I do know the symbolisms of the illuminati is all over the place.  I do know the satanic motto "do what thy wilt" is practically everywhere (in so many words).   

In my opinion, this is a time for the strongest faith possible...  I hope some of you are preparing.
My soul needs more preparing, that's for sure. Sad

Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: