Author Topic: Illuminati & Freemasons  (Read 91605 times)

Offline dcommini

• Tha mi sgulan na Trianaid
  • OC.net guru
  • Beannachd Dia dhuit
    • Life of an Orthodox Soldier
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
Re: Illuminati & Freemasons
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2013, 08:17:09 PM »
Well, let me see... As I recall, it went like this.  He came over to watch football.  Things got a bit slow in the game and I asked him if he could grab me a beer.  He came back with this cup filled with goats blood.  I tried to tell him I never had goats blood, but he told me that they do it down at the lodge all the time.  I was a bit queezy myself, but he seemed to know what he was talking about, so we each had a sip.  I would say goats blood is a bit thicker than human blood and not as sweet.  All in all, I prefer the human blood.  I'm not sure if it could be said it was used in a ritual.  It sounded more as if drinking blood from it was more of a social thing. If it had been a secret ritual, I doubt he would have allowed me to participate, not being initiated and all...

... goats blood? I thought the Masons usually used the blood of aborted fetuses???
OblSB

Gun cuireadh do chupa thairis le slàinte agus sona - May your cup overflow with health and happiness
Check out my blog...

Offline Asteriktos

• Lame!
  • Hypatos
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2013, 08:18:51 PM »
... goats blood? I thought the Masons usually used the blood of aborted fetuses???

With the new atheists gaining popularity that is harder to come by for ritual purposes.
Facts unloading, please to wait

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
  • All good things come to an end
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2013, 08:19:48 PM »
Well, let me see... As I recall, it went like this.  He came over to watch football.  Things got a bit slow in the game and I asked him if he could grab me a beer.  He came back with this cup filled with goats blood.  I tried to tell him I never had goats blood, but he told me that they do it down at the lodge all the time.  I was a bit queezy myself, but he seemed to know what he was talking about, so we each had a sip.  I would say goats blood is a bit thicker than human blood and not as sweet.  All in all, I prefer the human blood.  I'm not sure if it could be said it was used in a ritual.  It sounded more as if drinking blood from it was more of a social thing. If it had been a secret ritual, I doubt he would have allowed me to participate, not being initiated and all...

hmmm...could be.  Maybe that is the secret ritual part.
God bless!

Offline dcommini

• OC.net guru
  • Beannachd Dia dhuit
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2013, 08:20:20 PM »

With the new atheists gaining popularity that is harder to come by for ritual purposes.

Tis a shame  :(
OblSB

Gun cuireadh do chupa thairis le slàinte agus sona - May your cup overflow with health and happiness
Check out my blog...

Offline Romaios

• Archon
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2013, 08:29:31 PM »
These kapala explain why Athos is so big on saving the skulls of monks who pass away...  :o

They trade them for Pu'er tea?

Offline Romaios

• Archon
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2013, 09:08:27 PM »

You can always inquire at the Witches' Market in La Paz...

« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 09:12:00 PM by Romaios »

Offline podkarpatska

• Merarches
  • Pokrov
    • ACROD (home)
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2013, 09:30:22 PM »
[quote ashor=TheTrisagion link=topic=50761.msg988868#msg988868 date=1379204137]
Well, let me see... As I recall, it went like this.  He came over to watch football.  Things got a bit slow in the game and I asked him if he could grab me a beer.  He came back with this cup filled with goats blood.  I tried to tell him I never had goats blood, but he told me that they do it down at the lodge all the time.  I was a bit queezy myself, but he seemed to know what he was talking about, so we each had a sip.  I would say goats blood is a bit thicker than human blood and not as sweet.  All in all, I prefer the human blood.  I'm not sure if it could be said it was used in a ritual.  It sounded more as if drinking blood from it was more of a social thing. If it had been a secret ritual, I doubt he would have allowed me to participate, not being initiated and all...
[/quote]

This is so NOT true.

Everyone knows that when watching football, the secret rituals call for the consumption of sheep's blood, not goat's blood.  ;)

Gotcha.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 09:31:18 PM by podkarpatska »

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
  • A pulling horse cannot kick.
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2013, 10:56:06 PM »
It's a group of weirdo, middle-aged White neo-Randian men who play boardgames in their basement; I don't think they are much of a threat.

I beg to differ.  I believe it's a very powerful organization.  Their symbols are everywhere including on the dollar bill, music videos, cartoons, and yes, even Orthodox churches. 

Videos such as "not myself tonight", where a sick bdsm singer sands on a pyramid with a yellow emphasis on the eye.... Videos such as "die young" by Ke$ha, clearly show the symbolism in many places.... Mylea Cyrus has an illuminati eye tattoo on her finger.......  All these singers are dragging young kids into destruction.

I totally believe it is a very real and powerful organization.  While I have no idea it completely controls the government, I do believe it has a powerful influence on the media and people in power.
I learned how to be more frugal and save money at http://www.livingpress.com

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
    • The Old Testament Prophecies of the Messiah's Resurrection and Orthodox Christianity's roots in the Holy Land
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2013, 11:26:34 PM »
I've not found any favoring Lucifer in the traditional sense. What I gathered from Pike is that he was trying to rebrand the name Lucifer; instead of the name being used to denote a dark being, take it back to its original roots to describe a "light" being. He notes that it is strange for the Prince of Darkness to be called Lucifer, when Lucifer means something else entirely (light bearer/bringer, my Latin is rusty).

-The Masonic religion must be, by all of us initiates of the high grades, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, Adonai whose deeds prove his cruelty, perfidy and hatred of man, his barbarism and repulsion of science -if Lucifer were not God, would Adonai and his priests slander him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately so is Adonai. For the eternal law is that there is no splendor without shadow, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, because the absolute can only exist as two, because darkness is necessary to light to serve as its compliment, as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, as the brake to the locomotive ... The true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, equal to Adonai, but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is fighting for humanity against Adonai, God of Darkness and God of Evil.
http://www.overlordsofchaos.com/html/freemasonry_4.html

Who is Adonai, and what does Pike mean that Adonai's priests slander Lucifer?
The ocean, impassable by men, and the world beyond it are directed by the same ordinances of the Master. ~ I Clement 20

Offline dcommini

• OC.net guru
  • Beannachd Dia dhuit
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2013, 11:35:44 PM »
I've not found any favoring Lucifer in the traditional sense. What I gathered from Pike is that he was trying to rebrand the name Lucifer; instead of the name being used to denote a dark being, take it back to its original roots to describe a "light" being. He notes that it is strange for the Prince of Darkness to be called Lucifer, when Lucifer means something else entirely (light bearer/bringer, my Latin is rusty).

-The Masonic religion must be, by all of us initiates of the high grades, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, Adonai whose deeds prove his cruelty, perfidy and hatred of man, his barbarism and repulsion of science -if Lucifer were not God, would Adonai and his priests slander him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately so is Adonai. For the eternal law is that there is no splendor without shadow, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, because the absolute can only exist as two, because darkness is necessary to light to serve as its compliment, as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, as the brake to the locomotive ... The true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, equal to Adonai, but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is fighting for humanity against Adonai, God of Darkness and God of Evil.

I don't recall that passage from when I read Pike. I will have to look that up when I have a chance in the morning and I will get back to you. It is very possible and likely that I missed this passage and after reading through I do find this passage and there is nothing taken out of context here I will be more than happy to recant my statements about Pike.
OblSB

Check out my blog...

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
    • The Old Testament Prophecies of the Messiah's Resurrection and Orthodox Christianity's roots in the Holy Land
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2013, 11:40:52 PM »
Any proof that they drink out of skulls? Actual proof, not somebody who heard the story from their best friend's aunt's second son who knew a top secret government agent that drank beer with the Grand Poombah?
Six Letters from John Quincy Adams to Edward Livingston, on Masonry, page 25.

It is one of the levels in the York Rite. Adams writes that in this: "A companion of the Royal Arch personates Almighty God - and declares himself the Being of All Eternity - I AM THAT I AM." One of the people swears that if he reveals the secret the sins of the person whose skull he holds are upon him, and then "he drinks the wine from the skull".
The ocean, impassable by men, and the world beyond it are directed by the same ordinances of the Master. ~ I Clement 20

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2013, 11:46:08 PM »
I don't recall that passage from when I read Pike. I will have to look that up when I have a chance in the morning and I will get back to you. It is very possible and likely that I missed this passage and after reading through I do find this passage and there is nothing taken out of context here I will be more than happy to recant my statements about Pike.
I read one passage by Pike about Lucifer often passed around, and then looking at the context it turned out the passage was taken out of context. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the one you had in mind. Nonetheless, there are enough other passages about Lucifer like the one I posted above.

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2013, 11:46:32 PM »
God bless!

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2013, 11:48:41 PM »
I totally believe it is a very real and powerful organization.

IRS  building happens to like pyramids and hand signals.

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2013, 12:05:07 AM »
It looks to me like the one hand is telling you to put the money in the others open palm.  Typical IRS.  You would think they would just put a big sign that says, "GIVE US MONEY", but NOOOO! they have to be all difficult about it...
God bless!

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
  • A pulling horse cannot kick.
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2013, 01:27:02 AM »
I totally believe it is a very real and powerful organization.

IRS  building happens to like pyramids and hand signals.

White house likes pentagrams/eastern stars
http://goo.gl/maps/4KFZj
I learned how to be more frugal and save money at http://www.livingpress.com

Offline Asteriktos

• Lame!
  • Hypatos
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2013, 01:35:19 AM »
I appreciate the interracial color palette, I had no idea they were so inclusive in DC.
Facts unloading, please to wait

Offline podkarpatska

• Merarches
  • Pokrov
    • ACROD (home)
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2013, 08:14:40 AM »
It's a group of weirdo, middle-aged White neo-Randian men who play boardgames in their basement; I don't think they are much of a threat.

I beg to differ.  I believe it's a very powerful organization.  Their symbols are everywhere including on the dollar bill, music videos, cartoons, and yes, even Orthodox churches. 

Videos such as "not myself tonight", where a sick bdsm singer sands on a pyramid with a yellow emphasis on the eye.... Videos such as "die young" by Ke$ha, clearly show the symbolism in many places.... Mylea Cyrus has an illuminati eye tattoo on her finger.......  All these singers are dragging young kids into destruction.

I totally believe it is a very real and powerful organization.  While I have no idea it completely controls the government, I do believe it has a powerful influence on the media and people in power.

No doubt the "moon landing" was filmed in the basement of one of their lodges while the celebrities of the day were in line for their secret tattoos and comp. copy of "Secret Handshakes and Funny Hats" with the introduction by Geo. Washington.

Offline LBK

• No Reporting Allowed
  • Toumarches
  • Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2013, 08:29:21 AM »

I beg to differ.  I believe it's a very powerful organization.  Their symbols are everywhere including on the dollar bill, music videos, cartoons, and yes, even Orthodox churches.  

Videos such as "not myself tonight", where a sick bdsm singer sands on a pyramid with a yellow emphasis on the eye.... Videos such as "die young" by Ke$ha, clearly show the symbolism in many places.... Mylea Cyrus has an illuminati eye tattoo on her finger.......  All these singers are dragging young kids into destruction.

I totally believe it is a very real and powerful organization.  While I have no idea it completely controls the government, I do believe it has a powerful influence on the media and people in power.

No doubt the "moon landing" was filmed in the basement of one of their lodges while the celebrities of the day were in line for their secret tattoos and comp. copy of "Secret Handshakes and Funny Hats" with the introduction by Geo. Washington.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 08:29:40 AM by LBK »
Am I posting? Or is it Schroedinger's Cat?

Offline Nikolaos Greek

• Last among equals
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2013, 08:51:32 AM »
Illuminati/Zion/Masons are an evil group. They try to capture the world and brign the antichrist.
Masonry is a big ''tentacle'' to capture the rich atheists(those who don't believe. Now you go but they have to believe to a supreme being). Well they ebelieve in the devil.
God is Love.
Ό Θεός ἀγάπη ἐστί.
There is no luck, there is no fate. There are always two ways. One is God's and one is devil's. And in each step of your life you have to pick one, always.

Offline Ansgar

• Archon
  • Keep your mind in hell and do not despair
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2013, 08:56:39 AM »
Let us assume that the Freemasons really are a powerful secret organization. What exactly are they trying to do?
Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite

Offline Nikolaos Greek

• Last among equals
« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2013, 10:00:33 AM »
To dominate the world and amke us believe in satanism?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 10:00:56 AM by Nikolaos Greek »
God is Love.
Ό Θεός ἀγάπη ἐστί.
There is no luck, there is no fate. There are always two ways. One is God's and one is devil's. And in each step of your life you have to pick one, always.

Offline PoorFoolNicholas

• Site Supporter
  • OC.net guru
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2013, 10:03:47 AM »

This quote isn't real. Do your research!

http://goddrinksbeer.com/2011/02/05/freemason-albert-pike-and-the-luciferian-quote.aspx

Offline PoorFoolNicholas

• Site Supporter
  • OC.net guru
« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2013, 10:04:36 AM »

How could you possibly know this? Reading a few too many conspiracy sites?

Offline Ansgar

• Archon
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2013, 10:55:17 AM »

In that case, they are doing a horrible job. Jehovah's Witnesses are doing better than them.
Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite

Offline Alpo

• Merarches
  • Je suis Janusz Korwin-Mikke
  • Faith: I'm a Vegan
  • Jurisdiction: But my heart belongs to ROCOR
« Reply #115 on: September 15, 2013, 11:22:09 AM »
This thread reminded me of this:

But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 19:34

Offline #1Sinner

« Reply #116 on: September 15, 2013, 11:46:51 AM »
Whether or not you believe that Freemasonry as a group is involved in subversion and rebellions, one cannot deny that one of the central tenets of freemasonry is religious indifferentism. From the very first degree the mason is told that he has been in darkness and that Masonry can and will provide him with light. This is Apostasy from the get go.

As for rebellions and subversions one need only look at the history of the French Revolution, the American Revolution, Elias Calles' atheistic Mexican govt and oppression of the Church, the Bolsheviks to see the insidious nature of Freemasonry.

That freemasonry is being defended and those who are sounding the alarm are being ridiculed should surprise me on a "Christian" board but as is becoming more evident here, isn't really surprising anymore.

I hereby recant of defending "orthodoxy" and trying to persuade fellow Catholics of embracing schism. I adhere to the Catholic Faith as preserved by the Church of Rome and Her Pontiffs.

Offline Ansgar

• Archon
« Reply #117 on: September 15, 2013, 12:24:19 PM »
Whether or not you believe that Freemasonry as a group is involved in subversion and rebellions, one cannot deny that one of the central tenets of freemasonry is religious indifferentism. From the very first degree the mason is told that he has been in darkness and that Masonry can and will provide him with light. This is Apostasy from the get go.

As for rebellions and subversions one need only look at the history of the French Revolution, the American Revolution, Elias Calles' atheistic Mexican govt and oppression of the Church, the Bolsheviks to see the insidious nature of Freemasonry.

That freemasonry is being defended and those who are sounding the alarm are being ridiculed should surprise me on a "Christian" board but as is becoming more evident here, isn't really surprising anymore.

No one is "defending" Freemasonry. The Church has forbidden membership of the organization. But just because freemasonry is contrary to Orthodoxy, it doesn't mean that they are plotting to take over the World and force everybody to worship Satan.   

-St Silouan the athonite

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2013, 12:30:48 PM »

No one is "defending" Freemasonry. The Church has forbidden membership of the organization. But just because freemasonry is contrary to Orthodoxy, it doesn't mean that they are plotting to take over the World and force everybody to worship Satan.   

Ding!

:)

In my life, I have known only one Freemason who was open about it. He ran a liquor store. Very nice man, as it happens. Didn't seem to be running any secret plot to take over the world, as far as I knew.

Does this mean the rest of the Freemason concept is okay? I don't know. If the Church says don't be in it, then I wouldn't. But I did meet one of them, and he failed the conspiracy theory test quite badly.
My only weakness is, well, never mind

Offline podkarpatska

• Merarches
  • Pokrov
    • ACROD (home)
« Reply #119 on: September 15, 2013, 02:50:24 PM »

Exactly.

To many of us, they are an anachronism, representing the fears, hopes and spirit of an era in which superstition and ignorance were common and mysticism and the occult were conflated with true spirituality.

They are increasingly irrelevant vestiges of the past.

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2013, 06:51:25 PM »
If the freemasons are gonna take over the world, they better get a move on it.  Almost all of them are over 80 yrs old and pretty decrepit.
God bless!

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
  • Ad Aluminum!
  • Faith: DSM 5
  • Jurisdiction: Apostle to the Church of ASD
« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2013, 07:53:07 PM »
If the freemasons are gonna take over the world, they better get a move on it.  Almost all of them are over 80 yrs old and pretty decrepit.

You obviously never talk to black people.
January 23, 2016, 03:47:17 PM   Ad Hominem - "mere foil"   +45

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foil_(literature)

Offline dcommini

• OC.net guru
  • Beannachd Dia dhuit
« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2013, 08:39:22 PM »

You obviously never talk to black people.

in some states, such as TN, black men can not join the Lodge. They instead have to join a Prince Hall Lodge that also is not recognized by those states
OblSB

Check out my blog...

Offline #1Sinner

« Reply #123 on: September 15, 2013, 09:14:28 PM »

Exactly.

To many of us, they are an anachronism, representing the fears, hopes and spirit of an era in which superstition and ignorance were common and mysticism and the occult were conflated with true spirituality.

Masonic ideals have infested society very deeply. Those old white men down out your local lodge may have a hard time taking over a town council meeting but the ideals of Freemasonry have been at the root of the increasing secularization of the West.

To hold that masonry is not dangerous is naive in the extreme.

I wonder if anybody here has ever even read a book on Masonry? I would start with:

The Meaning of Masonry by W.L Wilmshurst
Born in Blood by John Robinson
The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled by José María Caro Rodríguez
Behind the Lodge Door: Church, State and Freemasonry in America by Paul Fisher

The first too are written from a pro-Masonic perspective but they serve to show that Masonry is much more then old white guys playing Bridge.

Ridicule is often the weapon of choice from those who are ignorant of what they are talking about. Pulling one's head out of the sand is a good thing.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 09:15:49 PM by #1Sinner »
I hereby recant of defending "orthodoxy" and trying to persuade fellow Catholics of embracing schism. I adhere to the Catholic Faith as preserved by the Church of Rome and Her Pontiffs.

Offline dcommini

• OC.net guru
  • Beannachd Dia dhuit
« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2013, 09:53:43 PM »

Exactly.

Masonic ideals have infested society very deeply. Those old white men down out your local lodge may have a hard time taking over a town council meeting but the ideals of Freemasonry have been at the root of the increasing secularization of the West.

To hold that masonry is not dangerous is naive in the extreme.

I wonder if anybody here has ever even read a book on Masonry? I would start with:

The Meaning of Masonry by W.L Wilmshurst
Born in Blood by John Robinson
The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled by José María Caro Rodríguez
Behind the Lodge Door: Church, State and Freemasonry in America by Paul Fisher

The first too are written from a pro-Masonic perspective but they serve to show that Masonry is much more then old white guys playing Bridge.

Ridicule is often the weapon of choice from those who are ignorant of what they are talking about. Pulling one's head out of the sand is a good thing.

actually i have read many books on masonry, some pro and some not
OblSB

Check out my blog...

Offline PoorFoolNicholas

• Site Supporter
  • OC.net guru
« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2013, 12:07:36 PM »
in some states, such as TN, black men can not join the Lodge. They instead have to join a Prince Hall Lodge that also is not recognized by those states

Care to provide a source for this? Although Prince Hall Masonry exists, the forced separation into Black vs White Lodges is a thing of the past.

And unless the Prince Hall is an irregular Lodge, all Prince Hall Lodges are seen as legitimate by the other Blue Lodges.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:08:50 PM by PoorFoolNicholas »

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant, but you can call me Elder
  • Toumarches
  • Unbreakable! He's alive, dammit! It's a MIRACLE!
  • Faith: Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
  • Jurisdiction: Candle-lighting Cross Kisser
« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2013, 12:13:55 PM »

I saw one lodge were selling Dutch babies for consumption to raise funds for a children's hospital.  So, there's that. 
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Once Christ has filled the Cross, it can never be empty again.

"But God doesn't need your cookies!  Arrive on time!"

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2013, 12:16:54 PM »
How did blacks get brought into this?  ???

I don't see them taking over the world any time soon either.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:17:03 PM by TheTrisagion »
God bless!

Offline hecma925

• Toumarches
« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2013, 12:24:17 PM »

Race-baiting. ::)  Apparently, the Grand Lodge of Tennessee is racist.  Oh wait, NOT.

http://www.grandlodge-tn.org/Files/53_Questions.pdf

Read the answer to Question 40.  Not only are Prince Hall lodges considered fully Masonic, some lodges are,gasp, integrated.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:25:10 PM by hecma925 »
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Offline dcommini

• OC.net guru
  • Beannachd Dia dhuit
« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2013, 01:20:41 PM »

Care to provide a source for this? Although Prince Hall Masonry exists, the forced separation into Black vs White Lodges is a thing of the past.

And unless the Prince Hall is an irregular Lodge, all Prince Hall Lodges are seen as legitimate by the other Blue Lodges.

Race-baiting. ::)  Apparently, the Grand Lodge of Tennessee is racist.  Oh wait, NOT.

http://www.grandlodge-tn.org/Files/53_Questions.pdf

Read the answer to Question 40.  Not only are Prince Hall lodges considered fully Masonic, some lodges are,gasp, integrated.

I have many friends who are Prince Hall Masons in the State of TN. I also have many friends who are in the Blue Lodge. There is a segregation. In fact one of my friends was telling me of how he was able to get a Mexican to join the Lodge, but not a black guy.

While many other states do recognize the Prince Hall Masons, the Grand Lodge of TN does not, and there are no "integrated" lodges. Now, that is not to say that the Prince Hall lodges don't allow whites, they do, and they do have "integrated" lodges.

Lastly, while on my second deployment my team leader was unable to attend any meetings because he is under the Grand Lodge, and the only lodges overseas were Prince Hall. Since TN does not recognize the Prince Hall lodges as legitimate he was not allowed to go. Now, if my team leader had joined a GA lodge and was under their Grand Lodge then he would have been able to attend those meetings - as one of the civilians we worked with was able to do.

All that being said, I get the feeling that many are trying to undo the whole "no blacks allowed" thing. They see no reason to keep such archaic rules around and they are trying to push acceptance of the Prince Hall lodges
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 01:23:58 PM by dcommini »
OblSB

Check out my blog...

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2013, 01:23:08 PM »
So the link above is pretending that blacks can join, but when they actually apply they say: "heehee, we was just kiddin', no black folk in these here parts is allowed".  That doesn't make much sense to me...
God bless!

Offline #1Sinner

« Reply #131 on: September 16, 2013, 02:31:18 PM »
Uh oh. The real sin of Freemasonry has been revealed: Racism.

Nevermind all that anti-Christian stuff  ::)

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2013, 02:35:08 PM »

Are they really anti-Christian or just non-Christian?  I've never seen any credible sources demonstrate any active attempt by the masons to destroy Christianity (conspiracy theorists aside)
God bless!

Offline hecma925

• Toumarches
« Reply #133 on: September 16, 2013, 02:40:32 PM »

If the equality of all men is advocated by Freemasons and only one member of a lodge need to blackball a black guy (or hispanic or Asian), what does that say of that particular lodge?  According to Dcommini, there are no integrated lodges in Tennessee.  If a black guy wants to be a Mason, he need not apply or even bother to ask a Mason.  The real sin of Freemasonry is hypocrisy.  There is only equality of all men, if you are a Mason.

Offline dcommini

• OC.net guru
  • Beannachd Dia dhuit
« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2013, 03:15:03 PM »

If the equality of all men is advocated by Freemasons and only one member of a lodge need to blackball a black guy (or hispanic or Asian), what does that say of that particular lodge?  According to Dcommini, there are no integrated lodges in Tennessee.  If a black guy wants to be a Mason, he need not apply or even bother to ask a Mason.  The real sin of Freemasonry is hypocrisy.  There is only equality of all men, if you are a Mason.

Again I am just basing my claims off of those who are Masons in Tennessee, both under the Grand Lodge and under Price Hall. How other states operate is beyond me. TN apparently still holds to the "must be a freeborn man" and applies it to the blacks in the State. It is a problem that has been recognized and many are trying to change it, so all men may join the lodges in my state.

I would not say that the Masons in my state are racists; on the contrary I know plenty of white Masons who would bend over backwards to help black Masons and they still view each other as brothers. There just happens to be no cross-communication, which is a hold over from a time when the Prince Hall Masons were not recognized by any state.
OblSB

Check out my blog...