Author Topic: Illuminati & Freemasons  (Read 95721 times)

Offline dcommini

• Tha mi sgulan na Trianaid
  • OC.net guru
  • Beannachd Dia dhuit
    • Life of an Orthodox Soldier
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
Re: Illuminati & Freemasons
« Reply #585 on: July 08, 2015, 11:10:03 PM »
I think it must be utterly exhausting to look for signs and symbols of conspiracy everywhere.

But what an adventure it is compared to real life! 

Sometimes a pyramid is just a pyramid.

So mote it be

Sorry for the thread resurrection, but I LOL'd at this!
OblSB

Gun cuireadh do chupa thairis le slàinte agus sona - May your cup overflow with health and happiness
Check out my blog...

Offline Indocern

• BANNED for rules violations
  • OC.net guru
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
« Reply #586 on: April 26, 2017, 11:32:51 AM »
Before few years when I get to my bed in half-asleep condition I feel very dark and black energy and the presence of satan and I see my priest's church in the night and many people that are there to do something very evil. After moment I wake up. Then I go again in same condition half-asleep with very hard feel it can be presumed with words but I see the symbol of illumnati exactly what it is on the dollars.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 11:59:59 AM by Indocern »

Online Vanhyo

• High Elder
  • Jurisdiction: Layman in the Bulgarian Orthodox Church
« Reply #587 on: April 26, 2017, 11:54:51 AM »
Before few years when I get to my bed in half-asleep condition I feel very dark and black energy and the presence of satan and I see my priest's church in the night and many people that are there to do something very evil. After moment I wake up....
If you feel the presence of satan and his energy, how do you know the vision you receive isn't a deception ?

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #588 on: April 26, 2017, 12:02:48 PM »
Before few years when I get to my bed in half-asleep condition I feel very dark and black energy and the presence of satan and I see my priest's church in the night and many people that are there to do something very evil. After moment I wake up....
If you feel the presence of satan and his energy, how do you know the vision you receive isn't a deception ?

I am not sure what it is, but I think that illuminati is sect controlled by the devil.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 12:31:30 PM by Indocern »

Online Vanhyo

• High Elder
« Reply #589 on: April 26, 2017, 12:48:28 PM »
I am not sure what it is, but I think that illuminati is orden controlled by the devil.
You mean the people who dress up funny, go to some secret basement and roleplay dungeon & dragons stuff ? This is stupid.

Everyone is controlled or atleast influenced by the devil, some people to a lesser extend than others. But apart from ascetic life in Christ's Church, the secular people will reason, philosophize and act upon demonic suggestions and influences, i am not saying that all their activity is evil, all i am saying is evil is not a matter of some secret conspiracy, but rather comes through man's fallen nature.

To put it in other words, people who are outside of the ark of salvation, are helpless against the waves of the time.

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #590 on: April 27, 2017, 02:47:35 AM »
I am not sure what it is, but I think that illuminati is orden controlled by the devil.
You mean the people who dress up funny, go to some secret basement and roleplay dungeon & dragons stuff ? This is stupid.

Everyone is controlled or atleast influenced by the devil, some people to a lesser extend than others. But apart from ascetic life in Christ's Church, the secular people will reason, philosophize and act upon demonic suggestions and influences, i am not saying that all their activity is evil, all i am saying is evil is not a matter of some secret conspiracy, but rather comes through man's fallen nature.

To put it in other words, people who are outside of the ark of salvation, are helpless against the waves of the time.

I never imagined illuminati so. I think they are persons that have above normal rights. And can do anything they want in the world.  But I am not sure do they sold their souls to satan or just they are too righteous. And do they deserve all this with righteousness or they are successors of rich people? I mean even if they sold their souls to satan they must be very righteous for this purpose to get all this from satan as god of this world according to John. For example Jesus was about to get all this world's kingdoms from satan if he was bow to him, but he deny and push away him.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 03:11:16 AM by Indocern »

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant, but you can call me Elder
  • Toumarches
  • Unbreakable! He's alive, dammit! It's a MIRACLE!
  • Faith: Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
  • Jurisdiction: Candle-lighting Cross Kisser
« Reply #591 on: April 27, 2017, 04:24:03 AM »
This just in...two of the most superstitious posters discuss the Illuminati.
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Once Christ has filled the Cross, it can never be empty again.

"But God doesn't need your cookies!  Arrive on time!"

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #592 on: April 27, 2017, 05:05:34 AM »
Satan is very good person. And I don't believe in demons. Even if they exist they attack only evil people who deserve to get attacked by them and they are punishment for them. I don't believe also in spirits.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 05:12:00 AM by Indocern »

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #593 on: April 27, 2017, 05:15:15 AM »
Explain!

"Now the donkey saw the Angel of the Lord standing in the way with His drawn sword in His hand, and the donkey turned aside out of the way and went into the field." (Num. 22:23)

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #594 on: April 27, 2017, 05:20:18 AM »
For example, (from my experience): I have been talked to satan in form of human in my street, he look at me then look aside then I go in the street and he start talking to me, he was counted the number of houses in the streey he say: There is 8 houses you don't have where to go out. Then he come to me and say: I see you wonder, don't wonder! You don't have where to go out. He was speaking langugage which is not pure of our country he say he is from one village close to our city! This is second time I seen him I seen first him in the distance when was in car as white angel. Purely white and was enjoying of me I feel so.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 05:34:28 AM by Indocern »

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #595 on: April 27, 2017, 06:09:38 AM »
God love satan, so he is good.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 06:17:07 AM by Indocern »

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #596 on: April 27, 2017, 09:40:14 AM »
God love satan, so he is good.

What?!
My only weakness is, well, never mind

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #597 on: April 27, 2017, 09:53:24 AM »
Don't you all say that God love sinners. If satan is sinner why God not love him?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 10:03:25 AM by Indocern »

Online Vanhyo

• High Elder
« Reply #598 on: April 27, 2017, 11:22:37 AM »
Don't you all say that God love sinners. If satan is sinner why God not love him?
God loves everyone but as long as the devil remains unrepentant, he is the enemy, more over Christ refers to him as the father of all lies and murderer from the beginning, hardly a "good guy".

I think you are in need of help, you hold on to some very wild theories and heretical ideas...

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #599 on: April 27, 2017, 12:27:29 PM »
God loves everyone but as long as the devil remains unrepentant, he is the enemy, more over Christ refers to him as the father of all lies and murderer from the beginning, hardly a "good guy".

I think you are in need of help, you hold on to some very wild theories and heretical ideas...

Yes, maybe he is evil, dengerous but he is right that I don't have where to go out. Our city is very small and I don't like to live here. I also can't go out I don't have nobody with whom to go out. Maybe mr. Lucifer have someone in mind.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 12:38:57 PM by Indocern »

Online Vanhyo

• High Elder
« Reply #600 on: April 27, 2017, 12:40:30 PM »
Maybe mr. Lucifer have someone in mind.
How can the absolute egotist and the father of this principle want your well being ? Think about it, even if he offers you something, his agenda is not to help you, but to get you condemned.

You should confess your heretical ideas to a priest and repent.

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Stratopedarches
  • Pray for me Sts. Mina & Kyrillos for my interviews
  • Faith: Oriental Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Coptic
« Reply #601 on: April 27, 2017, 12:46:34 PM »
I also can't go out I don't have nobody with whom to go out.

Because you feel lonely, you are struggling with yourself and it is having psychological results.  My suggestion is to see a doctor.

God bless you.
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #602 on: April 27, 2017, 12:52:31 PM »

Because you feel lonely, you are struggling with yourself and it is having psychological results.  My suggestion is to see a doctor.

God bless you.

I of course can go alone out but since 2012 year I feel very tired and I feel like in dream, my head is very blurred and I don't feel this to be some sickness that doctor can deal with. But according to my priest soon I will be healed. So I have only choice to wait. This is not even a choice, but since 5 months I feel extremely bad.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 12:56:00 PM by Indocern »

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Stratopedarches
« Reply #603 on: April 27, 2017, 12:58:12 PM »

God bless you.

I of course can go alone out but since 2012 year I feel very tired and I feel like in dream, my head is very blurred and I don't feel this to be some sickness that doctor can deal with. But according to my priest soon I will be healed. So I have only choice to wait. This is not even a choice, but since 5 months I feel extremely bad.

You might be going through a severe depression, which is a clinical disease just as much as it is spiritual.  You need both a priest and a doctor.  A priest is not enough.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 12:58:26 PM by minasoliman »
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #604 on: April 27, 2017, 01:11:59 PM »
You can't imagine through what I have been walked. This was above what a person can imagine. All hell spirits was in me. This was extreme torment. But I deny to believe anymore that they can do something very evil. So I try to ignore that they exist. But no matter of that they exist.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 01:16:08 PM by Indocern »

Online Mor Ephrem

• Take comfort in the warmth of the Jacuzzi of Oriental Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: East
« Reply #605 on: April 27, 2017, 01:14:37 PM »
I trust enough to my priest I also don't like doctors. He say most of them are evil.

You can't imagine through what I have been walked. This was above what a person can imagine. All hell spirits was in me. This was extreme torment. But I deny to believe anymore that they can do something very evil. So I try to ignore that they exist. But no matter of that they exist.

Go to a doctor, bro.  Otets Boris sounds like he's not qualified enough to guide you through whatever this is on his own. 
Please don't project meta-debates onto me.

The erection of one’s rod counts as a form of glory (Theophylaktos of Ohrid, A Defense of Eunuchs, p. 329).

Offline minasoliman

• Stratopedarches
« Reply #606 on: April 27, 2017, 01:15:38 PM »
I trust enough to my priest I also don't like doctors. He say most of them are crooks.

Forgive me, but your priest is the problem.  No good Orthodox priest wouldn't sit there listening to what you say and tell you "don't go to a doctor".  I speak from experience.

Offline beebert

• OC.net guru
  • Faith: Übermensch
  • Jurisdiction: Nietzsche
« Reply #607 on: April 27, 2017, 01:55:49 PM »
Indocern my friend, if you suffer, why not consider going to a doctor? I have suffered enormously the last 9 months, and I too thought that going to a doctor was a bad idea at first. But honestly; I was wrong. Going to the doctor was very helpful.
'Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil' (Exodus 23:2)

Online Mor Ephrem

• Take comfort in the warmth of the Jacuzzi of Oriental Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: East
« Reply #608 on: April 27, 2017, 01:58:07 PM »
Indocern my friend, if you suffer, why not consider going to a doctor? I have suffered enormously the last 9 months, and I too thought that going to a doctor was a bad idea at first. But honestly; I was wrong. Going to the doctor was very helpful.

:)
Please don't project meta-debates onto me.

The erection of one’s rod counts as a form of glory (Theophylaktos of Ohrid, A Defense of Eunuchs, p. 329).

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #609 on: April 27, 2017, 02:06:55 PM »

Dear beebert, doctor for me is the last idea. I think I don't have any sickness. It is just tiredness. I asked my priest and he say that I will be healed soon. And he for sure can help because he can predict the future with every detail as he already did on me.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 02:23:17 PM by Indocern »

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #610 on: April 28, 2017, 12:55:19 AM »
I like illuminati but I don't think I am so high spiritually to be part of them. I now think they are good people.

But I don't like freemasons they are only rich people without any special privilegies.

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #611 on: April 28, 2017, 04:46:53 AM »
Maybe mr. Lucifer have someone in mind.
How can the absolute egotist and the father of this principle want your well being ? Think about it, even if he offers you something, his agenda is not to help you, but to get you condemned.

You should confess your heretical ideas to a priest and repent.

And what about that he was angel and seraphim most close to God and first of all angels.
Do you think when God chose him to be the most closest angel to him he just randomly guess that he will be good. Don't you think God know the future and he chose him to torment evil people according to his will? Because I never in the history of chrisianity read nowhere that somebody fall into sin because of satan or his angels or hell spirits or demons. They all are doing will of their father in heaven. And they are immortal. God won't make them immortal if he know that they will not do his will. I think all immortals are connected to God and if they die God will die too. So if satan is immortal if he die, God will die too. But this all is just my opinion you don't have to agree with me. If you have any material where they say that somebody fall into sin because of the evil forces you can give it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 04:57:35 AM by Indocern »

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #612 on: April 28, 2017, 05:29:36 AM »
Also in one of the good chats at my language located in our country without say any word for satan, some girls say to me: "We are your devoded servants and we serve to satan and we are witches from one village and we are successors of some other witchers".  I don't remember to have any contract with the devil.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 05:36:06 AM by Indocern »

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #613 on: April 28, 2017, 06:45:10 AM »
I don't think that witches are evil. Because I think they can't kill innocent people, because nobody never died without deserve to die according to my priest.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 06:58:45 AM by Indocern »

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 08:25:16 AM by Indocern »

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #615 on: April 28, 2017, 03:39:14 PM »
I have one question. What can cause this - I wake up with extremely loud screaming and continue to screaming about 10-20 seconds after that without stopping and I feel my heart is being crashed on parts, even I have felt that it stopped for a moment in same condition in awaken state. I try to be cool and not screaming of course in awaken state.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 03:41:46 PM by Indocern »

Offline Eruvande

• High Elder
  • Faith: Anglican
  • Jurisdiction: Worcestershire
« Reply #616 on: April 28, 2017, 03:44:39 PM »
Forgive me, Indocern, for barging in, but that sounds like a panic attack, a mental health symptom that a doctor can help you with.
Clumsily walking a narrow path and getting most of it wrong, but I'm still walking...

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #617 on: April 28, 2017, 04:02:45 PM »
Yes maybe is so, when was more young I had panic attacks but without going to doctor they stopped. Maybe this time I should visit a doctor. But I feel myself the whole day in peace.

Offline minasoliman

• Stratopedarches
« Reply #618 on: April 28, 2017, 04:33:58 PM »
Yes maybe is so, when was more young I had panic attacks but without going to doctor they stopped. Maybe this time I should visit a doctor. But I feel myself the whole day in peace.

Go see the doctor anyway.  This way you may be able to avoid panic attacks in the future.

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #619 on: April 29, 2017, 10:36:24 AM »
It is bonus to have power and money. The primary thing is to have someone in your life that you love.

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #620 on: May 02, 2017, 02:35:10 AM »
In my opinion the illuminati are people who deserve all their power because if their righteousness. But real illuminati members. Which are only few.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 02:36:12 AM by Indocern »

Offline Jetavan

• Argumentum ad australopithecum
  • Taxiarches
  • Tenzin and Desmond
    • The Mystical Theology
« Reply #621 on: May 02, 2017, 09:09:59 AM »
Some say Jay Z is Illuminati.

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.

Offline seekeroftruth777

• Archon
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOARCH
« Reply #622 on: May 02, 2017, 09:25:39 AM »
Some say Jay Z is Illuminati.

That explains his albums getting worse as time goes on   ;D

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #623 on: August 13, 2017, 10:43:38 AM »
I have friend illuminati member. I love him as brother.

Offline LizaSymonenko

• Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Hoplitarches
    • St.Mary the Protectress Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral
  • Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.
« Reply #624 on: August 14, 2017, 10:52:36 AM »

Indocern,

You say the Illuminati are "righteous".  Apart from your friend, whom you love as a brother (and your opinion of him would be biased due to that fact), can you explain how the Illuminati are "righteous"?

Can you write down a list of items through which they have earned their righteous state?

Also, as for Satan being good...and God loving him....God IS love.  There is a difference between God loving, and God being.

For example, a dark room, with no lights, candles, etc....is...well....dark.  It is dark, not because someone wished it to be dark...darkness is not self sustaining.  It is dark only due to the lack of light.  The moment someone lights even the tiniest flame of a match...the room is no longer dark.  THe more light enters, the brighter the room gets....and the less darkness remains.

The same is with God.  Satan's darkness only exists due to the lack of God.  Satan has no power over anyone, unless they distance themselves from God, allowing the darkness to seep in.  Granted this often happens without the person's will.  Some people are mentally incapacitated, either with mental illness, temporary depression or desperation, anxiety, fear, etc.....and it is enough for the darkness to take hold.

Satan is NOT good.  Satan tempts humanity to act against the will of God.  This is never good.

"Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men." Matthew 16:22

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #625 on: August 15, 2017, 11:26:17 AM »
I will not talk anymore to illuminati members.
I talked to one girl first level of illuminati and I say this is end.
She will probably cry a little.
I don't like cheaters.

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #626 on: August 15, 2017, 11:28:53 AM »
Free your mind: seek the Anunnaki

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant, but you can call me Elder
  • Toumarches
  • Unbreakable! He's alive, dammit! It's a MIRACLE!
  • Faith: Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
  • Jurisdiction: Candle-lighting Cross Kisser
« Reply #627 on: August 15, 2017, 01:14:26 PM »
Only a level 1 Illuminati?  That's nothing.
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Once Christ has filled the Cross, it can never be empty again.

"But God doesn't need your cookies!  Arrive on time!"

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #628 on: August 16, 2017, 12:30:06 AM »
I will not talk anymore to illuminati members.
I talked to one girl first level of illuminati and I say this is end.
She will probably cry a little.
I don't like cheaters.

It seems that her spirit comes inside me after 12 hours of chat. Now it is do something or die. Maybe that's the rules.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
  • St. John the Beloved, pray for me
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #629 on: August 16, 2017, 12:48:02 AM »
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Quote from: Seekingtrue
Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy