Author Topic: Illuminati & Freemasons  (Read 91602 times)

Offline xOrthodox4Christx

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Catholic Church
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
Re: Illuminati & Freemasons
« Reply #405 on: February 18, 2014, 05:44:06 PM »
Freemasons plot against everyone, just get on with your life.
“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”- St. Ambrose of Milan

"Now one cannot be a half-hearted Christian, but only entirely or not at all." -Fr. Seraphim Rose

"He who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen." (1 John 4:20)

Offline podkarpatska

• Merarches
  • Pokrov
    • ACROD (home)
« Reply #406 on: February 18, 2014, 05:46:21 PM »
So the freemasons have borrowed Egyptian and classical forms for their symbols, architecture and esthetic elements. So what? Egyptian and classical motifs and forms have regularly been adopted by fashion houses, designers, architects and artists, finding their way on all manner of objects, be they buildings, domestic objects, art, or clothing. That hardly makes us masons now, or beholden to their non-existent influence, does it?  ::)

It's funny what we look at and what we pass over.  When I look at the first image (of the lodge), I see a cube altar on top of which is enthroned a book, a table to its north, a "high place" with thrones, seven-branched candelabra, and banners.  In other words, it looks like every EO church I've ever entered.   

I imaged an Anglo-American court room from that picture. Or a bad set from a stupid National Treasure movie.

Offline peterchristian

• Faith: Greek Orthodox
« Reply #407 on: February 19, 2014, 03:09:47 AM »
It's funny what we look at and what we pass over.  When I look at the first image (of the lodge), I see a cube altar on top of which is enthroned a book, a table to its north, a "high place" with thrones, seven-branched candelabra, and banners.  In other words, it looks like every EO church I've ever entered.    
It is the antithesis of Christianity according to the official statement of the Church of Greece. We worship Christ; they worship in the spirit of antichrist.  We await the coming of Christ. They await the coming of Antichrist.

'Thus Freemasonry is, as granted, a mystery-religion, quite different, separate, and alien to the Christian faith. This is shown without any doubt by the fact that it possesses its own temples with altars, which are characterized by prominent teachers as "workshops which cannot have less history and holiness than the Church" and as temples of virtue and wisdom where the Supreme Being is worshipped and the truth is taught. It possesses its own religious ceremonies, such as the ceremony of adoption or the masonic baptism, the ceremony of conjugal acknowledgement or the masonic marriage, the masonic memorial service, the consecration of the masonic temple, and so on. It possesses its own initiations, its own ceremonial ritual, its own hierarchical order and a definite discipline. As may be concluded from the masonic agapes and from the feasting of the winter and summer solstices with religious meals and general rejoicings, it is a physiolatric religion.'
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 03:14:24 AM by peterchristian »
"For God was made man that man might be made God."

Offline peterchristian

« Reply #408 on: February 19, 2014, 06:08:37 AM »
Freemasons plot against everyone, just get on with your life.
Yes, thank you.  We agree a proper balance and perspective is important whilst not being oblivious to the realities around us. We pray for the people of Syria whose country is being ravaged by western-backed Islamist fanatics.  God bless.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 06:13:10 AM by peterchristian »

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
  • A pulling horse cannot kick.
« Reply #409 on: February 20, 2014, 12:49:21 PM »
The Church has declared Freemasonry incompatible with Orthodoxy, and that's good enough for me. Beyond that, scrutinising everything for signs and portents is a recipe for madness (and a way we are officially warned not to take). There were triangles long before there were Freemasons, and nobody will catch Illuminism by standing under those light rigs or visiting the Louvre. Otherwise, we should be pulling our kids out of geometry class to make sure they never get tainted by touching a pair of compasses. ::)

Solid and sensible. Thank you.

Freemasonry is a very confusing thing when it comes to the EO faith because on the books it is condemned.  Many bishops and clergy all condemn it.  This honestly is not secret.   I do however believe that freemasonry has penetrated the EO church ON SOME LEVELS, not all, and not on the books.   There is various symbols of power used as the masons use, the all seeing eye of horus used on some of the architecture of SOME of the EO churches.   This is SOME not all by any means.  I've spoken with bishops that condemn masonry completely.   However, within the realms of the internet a search will show you there are several bishops that were freemasons.

Masonry is absolutely dominating the world.  We would not have their symbols all over our government agencies (here in America) if not.  The olympics symbols were pretty obvious.   The symbols of their faith has been at the super bowl and many other huge television venues.  There is not a doubt that I have that there is major power in that organization.

Without any proof at all, I could see the logic in why this organization would want to penetrate the EO church when it has 300+ million members.  
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 12:49:48 PM by yeshuaisiam »
I learned how to be more frugal and save money at http://www.livingpress.com

Offline Ansgar

• Archon
  • Keep your mind in hell and do not despair
« Reply #410 on: February 20, 2014, 01:01:46 PM »
The Church has declared Freemasonry incompatible with Orthodoxy, and that's good enough for me. Beyond that, scrutinising everything for signs and portents is a recipe for madness (and a way we are officially warned not to take). There were triangles long before there were Freemasons, and nobody will catch Illuminism by standing under those light rigs or visiting the Louvre. Otherwise, we should be pulling our kids out of geometry class to make sure they never get tainted by touching a pair of compasses. ::)

Solid and sensible. Thank you.

Freemasonry is a very confusing thing when it comes to the EO faith because on the books it is condemned.  Many bishops and clergy all condemn it.  This honestly is not secret.   I do however believe that freemasonry has penetrated the EO church ON SOME LEVELS, not all, and not on the books.   There is various symbols of power used as the masons use, the all seeing eye of horus used on some of the architecture of SOME of the EO churches.   This is SOME not all by any means.  I've spoken with bishops that condemn masonry completely.   However, within the realms of the internet a search will show you there are several bishops that were freemasons.

Masonry is absolutely dominating the world.  We would not have their symbols all over our government agencies (here in America) if not.  The olympics symbols were pretty obvious.   The symbols of their faith has been at the super bowl and many other huge television venues.  There is not a doubt that I have that there is major power in that organization.

Without any proof at all, I could see the logic in why this organization would want to penetrate the EO church when it has 300+ million members.  

The Eye of Providence wasn't used by Freemasons before the late 1700's. At this point, the Eye had been used in the West for centuries, and I find it much more plausible that it entered into Orthodoc architecture through the western influence of the 18th and 19th centuries, than through masonic infiltration.
Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite

Offline Αριστοκλής

• Merarches
« Reply #411 on: February 20, 2014, 01:21:05 PM »
Freemasonry is really not much older than the late 1700s. You folks are actually quite amusing fretting over his basically blue-collar fraternity of really nice guys who do a lot of community good. And they are APOLITICAL by constitution. Shriners are political, btw. But the "Shrine" did not exist when the Church condemned the masons.
Back in the early 20th, when the new arrival Greeks in America were attempting to fit in, may men joined. Eventually he A.H.E.P.A (the Greek version of the Knights of Columbus) was formed to fill the social networking need. Frankly every Greek Orthodox man I knew who was a mason, was also in AHEPA.
I do regret that AHEPA is not as active here in Pittsburgh as it is in my hometown.
Perhaps in Russia, pre-Revolution, the Church had issues with them. And sure, I can see the theological rub if a mason really took all the imagery to heart as a religion (none that I know). But all I have ever seen was a pretty innocuous group.
"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides

Offline Rambam

• High Elder
  • Send lawyers, guns, and money
« Reply #412 on: February 20, 2014, 01:41:28 PM »
How about this guy. I think he takes it too seriously:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/masonic-baptism-cliff-porter/1112569444?ean=9781257298600

Freemasonry is really not much older than the late 1700s. You folks are actually quite amusing fretting over his basically blue-collar fraternity of really nice guys who do a lot of community good. And they are APOLITICAL by constitution. Shriners are political, btw. But the "Shrine" did not exist when the Church condemned the masons.
Back in the early 20th, when the new arrival Greeks in America were attempting to fit in, may men joined. Eventually he A.H.E.P.A (the Greek version of the Knights of Columbus) was formed to fill the social networking need. Frankly every Greek Orthodox man I knew who was a mason, was also in AHEPA.
I do regret that AHEPA is not as active here in Pittsburgh as it is in my hometown.
Perhaps in Russia, pre-Revolution, the Church had issues with them. And sure, I can see the theological rub if a mason really took all the imagery to heart as a religion (none that I know). But all I have ever seen was a pretty innocuous group.

Offline Αριστοκλής

• Merarches
« Reply #413 on: February 20, 2014, 01:54:10 PM »
How about this guy. I think he takes it too seriously:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/masonic-baptism-cliff-porter/1112569444?ean=9781257298600

Now THAT is funny! What a scam to make some bucks. Wish I'd thought of it.  :D
"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides

Offline peterchristian

« Reply #414 on: February 20, 2014, 04:43:35 PM »
The Eye of Providence wasn't used by Freemasons before the late 1700's. At this point, the Eye had been used in the West for centuries, and I find it much more plausible that it entered into Orthodoc architecture through the western influence of the 18th and 19th centuries, than through masonic infiltration.

I concur with the heart of your statement. Regardless of their source, the eye of providence as well as the triangle are legitimate symbols in Orthodoxy precisely because they represent what is true and good.  God alone is truly all-seeing and He is eternal Trinity symbolized by the triangle.  The problem is not in certain symbols but who is using them and what they are being used to represent.  In Christianity, God is in Himself omniscient; in Illuminism, Antichrist's global kingdom will attempt to be all-seeing through advanced technical means.  Satan's global Big Brother is symbolised by their all-seeing eye.  And so it goes for many other symbols which ordinarily may be legitimate but are misappropriated by the forces of darkness.  
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 05:02:50 PM by peterchristian »

Offline Rambam

• High Elder
« Reply #415 on: February 20, 2014, 04:57:27 PM »
I refuse to be terrified by guys who look like this ...

I'm sure "the truth is out there" -- but I'll bet $1 that it's got nothing to do with guys in funny hats running naked around a Bohemian Grove. When evil comes knocking at our door, he won't be wearing an apron and have a copy of Morals & Dogmas in his hand. He'll look and sound a lot like we do.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #416 on: February 20, 2014, 04:59:50 PM »
Don't forget the Shriners, who ride tricycles and have fezzes.
My only weakness is, well, never mind

Offline Rambam

• High Elder
« Reply #417 on: February 20, 2014, 05:07:23 PM »
My granddad was a Shriner -- and I was terrified of him. Clowns, too.

No thank you.

Don't forget the Shriners, who ride tricycles and have fezzes.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Take comfort in the warmth of the Jacuzzi of Oriental Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Pope Pius XIII, play for us!
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: East
« Reply #418 on: February 20, 2014, 05:09:08 PM »
The whole forum is Mor. We're emanations of his godlike mind.

Actually, Mor's face shineth like the Sun.

Offline LBK

• No Reporting Allowed
  • Toumarches
  • Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!
  • Faith: Orthodox
« Reply #419 on: February 20, 2014, 06:46:16 PM »
Regardless of their source, the eye of providence as well as the triangle are legitimate symbols in Orthodoxy precisely because they represent what is true and good.  

Wrong. Iconography is, at its core and essence, a proclamation of the fullness of the revelation of God in the person of Jesus Christ. Eyes in triangles and other symbolic, speculative and metaphysical portrayals are utterly deficient in expressing the essential teaching of the Incarnation of God, and are unsuitable for veneration.
Am I posting? Or is it Schroedinger's Cat?

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #420 on: February 20, 2014, 09:14:16 PM »

I'm sure "the truth is out there" -- but I'll bet $1 that it's got nothing to do with guys in funny hats running naked around a Bohemian Grove. When evil comes knocking at our door, he won't be wearing an apron and have a copy of Morals & Dogmas in his hand. He'll look and sound a lot like we do.

These are the moments I just have to point stuff out.  While Rambam is making a point about Crowley, I'm curious if he even knows what the Bohemian grove is, or who attends it.

It's one thing to laugh at dumb satanists (luciferian freemasons) in the woods holding night rituals to horned owl Gods... But it is rather more disturbing to know that the ones performing in the rituals hold the key codes for the nukes.

Yeah, frankly it concerns me when we have somebody like Bush at this club, and also being in the masonic frat skull and bones, he is the commander in chief with nuke codes.   I don't think many people know that Bush Sr. was also in Skull & Bones and was a CIA director.   I don't think many others know that Prescott Bush (grandpa) was in Skull & Bones and was a banker for Hitler.

Yes, we have a problem folks.  If it was red fez dudes carting around in small towns, (even though the fez     represents an Islamic Sword on the hat, which was originally white until Mulsims raided the town of Fez and dipped their "fez" in the blood of Christians) we would not be talking.  It's an entirely other thing when you have groups of world leaders, bankers, and commanders of the military worshiping and holding ceremonies to pagan "Gods".

I wouldn't let those who go to the Bohemian Grove watch one of my animals, much less hold the key codes to the nukes.

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #421 on: February 20, 2014, 09:57:48 PM »
If you want a wild ride, just go to google.

search for illuminati.
Hit images.

Then type the following.
music illuminati
government illuminati
music do what thy wilt

This stuff is being promoted to the masses.  These guys have tons of money and want to drag everybody's soul into hell.   It is not the Trinity, it is the eye of Horus. 

I do believe NOT ON THE BOOKS, that the EO church has been penetrated SOME from Masonry.  However, on the books, most EO Christians detest it as well as many bishops.  Unfortunately, there is a blindness and turning of the head sometimes.  This stuff is deep, but some of the most influential and powerful people in the world are involved with Masonry and the Illuminati.

I know we are not all shaking in our boots from Crowley.... But we should be concerned with the people with nuclear launch codes, military command, corporate and financial leaders being involved in this satanism.  Even Albert Pike (A very influential author and 33rd degree mason) said that "The God of Freemasony is Lucifer".

This stuff truly makes biblical sense to me.  Scriptures such as:

"The children of the world are evil"
"Be not of this world" etc.

The world must fall and will fall.  We have to live with that fact or toss our Bibles.  Will it happen in our lifetimes, I do not know.  What I do know is this Illuminati symbolism is everywhere.  Look it up for yourself.

Offline Rambam

• High Elder
« Reply #422 on: February 20, 2014, 10:37:42 PM »
Yes, I've seen the Alex Jones interview with David Gergen. I've watched Jon Ronson's report about Bohemian Grove. The big takeaway from these, for me, is that these are powerful men who happen to have unique ways of 'blowing off steam.' Were Tony Blair and Richard Nixon powerful men because they belong to Bohemian Grove, or are they powerful men who happen to share a common interest in tiki torches and toga parties? Was George Bush a power player because he was a member of Skull & Bones, or was he a member of Skull & Bones because he was a scion of a powerful family?

You guys want to wrap the occult around the evil of powerful men, but isn't it enough that they're just powerful guys who sometimes do evil things?

These are the moments I just have to point stuff out.  While Rambam is making a point about Crowley, I'm curious if he even knows what the Bohemian grove is, or who attends it.

It's one thing to laugh at dumb satanists (luciferian freemasons) in the woods holding night rituals to horned owl Gods... But it is rather more disturbing to know that the ones performing in the rituals hold the key codes for the nukes.

Yeah, frankly it concerns me when we have somebody like Bush at this club, and also being in the masonic frat skull and bones, he is the commander in chief with nuke codes.   I don't think many people know that Bush Sr. was also in Skull & Bones and was a CIA director.   I don't think many others know that Prescott Bush (grandpa) was in Skull & Bones and was a banker for Hitler.

Yes, we have a problem folks.  If it was red fez dudes carting around in small towns, (even though the fez     represents an Islamic Sword on the hat, which was originally white until Mulsims raided the town of Fez and dipped their "fez" in the blood of Christians) we would not be talking.  It's an entirely other thing when you have groups of world leaders, bankers, and commanders of the military worshiping and holding ceremonies to pagan "Gods".

I wouldn't let those who go to the Bohemian Grove watch one of my animals, much less hold the key codes to the nukes.

Offline username!

• Site Supporter
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #423 on: February 20, 2014, 10:39:57 PM »
I'm just asking the fellow who's talking conspiracy theory about when the "Satan" part of Masonry kicks in. Like you, I've got a bit of 'personal' experience -- I was an A-card lecturer in the Blue Lodge, worked on several Scottish Rite degree teams, and had the whole dang York Rite ritual memorized. And Satan was lurking in none of it.

But maybe I'm a useful idiot -- and so I thought I'd ask Wainscottbl where, exactly, the stuff about Satan and world domination is, since he knows so much about it.

Just ask a mason, they can tell you a lot without revealing secrets, which are the passwords and degree ceremonies. No fraternity will discuss degree rituals. I was knights vof Columbus and ancient order of Hibernians, both Catholic fraternal groups. I will not to this day tell you handshakes, passwords to enter meetings or degree ceremony details even though I'm not under Rome anymore.

Why does everyone ignore what you've said and continue to post conspiracy theory stuff? Obviously you wouldn't know, I mean you were a mason. And not a born again ex mason who writes his own website full of hatred against the masons ex mason guy, like 99.999% of ex mason websites.

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant, but you can call me Elder
  • Toumarches
  • Unbreakable! He's alive, dammit! It's a MIRACLE!
  • Faith: Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
  • Jurisdiction: Candle-lighting Cross Kisser
« Reply #424 on: February 20, 2014, 11:11:03 PM »

Gah, you do know that Skull and Bones is a stupid college fraternity, right?  It just so happens to be at an Ivy League school and its brethren are all rich and politically connected.  This is not because of the fraternity, but from family connections.
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Once Christ has filled the Cross, it can never be empty again.

"But God doesn't need your cookies!  Arrive on time!"

Offline peterchristian

« Reply #425 on: February 21, 2014, 08:00:06 AM »
Regardless of their source, the eye of providence as well as the triangle are legitimate symbols in Orthodoxy precisely because they represent what is true and good.  
Iconography is, at its core and essence, a proclamation of the fullness of the revelation of God in the person of Jesus Christ.

That's right.  Through the Incarnation is the fullness of the revelation of God, and in this is contained the fuller revelation of Trinity by our Lord Himself.  In iconography we worship Christ and reverence all which surrounds his holy teachings.  Hence, we have iconography of the Holy Spirit as a dove, the Saints, events depicted from Scripture, etc.  The subjects described above are well known and could be imaged here, but I would be straying from the focus of this particular thread.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 08:25:42 AM by peterchristian »

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #426 on: February 21, 2014, 10:07:47 AM »
Since some people are inclined to believe anything, here's a claim for you: you owe me ten thousand dollars.

I'll take that in small, unmarked bills. Thanks.
My only weakness is, well, never mind

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
    • The Old Testament Prophecies of the Messiah's Resurrection and Orthodox Christianity's roots in the Holy Land
  • Faith: Christian
« Reply #427 on: February 21, 2014, 12:48:03 PM »
Since some people are inclined to believe anything, here's a claim for you: you owe me ten thousand dollars.

Unfortunately, yes some people believe things like that. However they are more likely to believe pleasant things, like an email saying you won 10,000.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 12:48:24 PM by rakovsky »
The ocean, impassable by men, and the world beyond it are directed by the same ordinances of the Master. ~ I Clement 20

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #428 on: February 21, 2014, 01:20:06 PM »

Gah, you do know that Skull and Bones is a stupid college fraternity, right?  It just so happens to be at an Ivy League school and its brethren are all rich and politically connected.  This is not because of the fraternity, but from family connections.

Yes and back in the elections when it was George Bush vs. John Kerry, both were Skull and Bones members.  So basically out of 300,000,000++ Americans the two candidates for our presidency came from a group of 600 living members.

Also their initiation ceremonies involve a lot of witchcraft and masonic blood oaths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo

Is this really your definition of a "stupid college fraternity"?

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #429 on: February 21, 2014, 01:46:19 PM »
I'm just asking the fellow who's talking conspiracy theory about when the "Satan" part of Masonry kicks in. Like you, I've got a bit of 'personal' experience -- I was an A-card lecturer in the Blue Lodge, worked on several Scottish Rite degree teams, and had the whole dang York Rite ritual memorized. And Satan was lurking in none of it.

But maybe I'm a useful idiot -- and so I thought I'd ask Wainscottbl where, exactly, the stuff about Satan and world domination is, since he knows so much about it.

Just ask a mason, they can tell you a lot without revealing secrets, which are the passwords and degree ceremonies. No fraternity will discuss degree rituals. I was knights vof Columbus and ancient order of Hibernians, both Catholic fraternal groups. I will not to this day tell you handshakes, passwords to enter meetings or degree ceremony details even though I'm not under Rome anymore.

Why does everyone ignore what you've said and continue to post conspiracy theory stuff? Obviously you wouldn't know, I mean you were a mason. And not a born again ex mason who writes his own website full of hatred against the masons ex mason guy, like 99.999% of ex mason websites.

It's because most masons don't even know what they are involved in.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/md03.htm

Look up other texts as well. 

"Every Masonic Lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion." (Morals and Dogma, p.213)

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" (Morals and Dogma, p.321)

The reason people argue with a former mason is because some former masons don't really even know what they were involved in.  This is admitted by masons themselves in the onion analogy.

Their enlightenment is literally the "light of Lucifer".   Their religion is Luciferianism. 

Their lodge leader is called:
"Worshipful Master"
Jesus Christ (Yeshua) said to "Call no man master".
Matthew 23:10 - Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

They swear oaths to join the masons.  We were told not to swear.

Matthew 5:34 But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God’s throne; 35 nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. 36 Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black. 37 But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.

The very nature of the Luceferic faith of Freemasonry requires a person to break God's command to us upon entry.

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #430 on: February 21, 2014, 01:55:39 PM »

This is true.  Some people are inclined to believe anything.

But flip that coin over, and there are those who will deny anything in order to not see the truth, as the truth would be to hard to see.

I researched the Masons for many years, and this religion is without doubt the religion of Luciferianism.  It's even in their own quotes, texts, and recorded speeches.  The most disturbing part is that many world rulers are involved in freemasonry and the illuminati.

If we accept the Bible, we know in the book of Revelation that the world will turn to serve the anti-Christ and the anti-Christ system (government, economics, ethics, etc.)

I don't know of any other bind between the world elite than the Freemason/Illuminati bind.  Given the quotes, texts, and recorded speeches, along with the symbolism in corporations, governmental institutions, media, music industry (propaganda), children's television, adult television, etc. - I can't ignore freemasonry and think "I'm just believing everything I hear".

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #431 on: February 21, 2014, 02:07:53 PM »

Unfortunately, yes some people believe things like that. However they are more likely to believe pleasant things, like an email saying you won 10,000.

Or pleasant things like -
Masonry is just a fraternity.
Masonry is just Shriners on scooters.
Masonry is just Scottish Rite hospitals.

Not:
Masonry is Luceferianism
Masonry disobey's Christ's teaching
Masonry follows traditions of the Gnostics and Kabbalist which blaspheme God.

I think the issue at hand is the Satan as we depict him (red horns evil blackness etc.) could be complete disinformation.   2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.  

Masonry attracts people under the guise of "reason", but blasphemes God in the process.  It offers the systematic promotion of "man", rather than the promotion of God.  

It's real simple:
This is similar to the devil casting himself above God in Isaiah 14.
This is similar to a gnostic believing they can become like Christ and a God.
This is similar to a mormon who thinks a man can become God. (note Brigham Young's Masonic pendant http://www.bethelhistorical.org/Brigham%20Young.jpg)
This is similar to step 11 in the Kabballah (Beyond God).
This is the same as the RC Pope saying his is the Vicar of Christ (in place of Christ).

It's all about man becoming his own God.

Hence, it ties directly into what Crowley the freemason taught.
"Do what thy wilt shall be the whole of the law". - Man is God and does his own will.
Compare:
"Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven". - God is God, and his will be done.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 02:11:07 PM by yeshuaisiam »

Offline Αριστοκλής

• Merarches
« Reply #432 on: February 21, 2014, 02:18:25 PM »
ROFL! That kind of looney tripe keeps them going, providing myth for advertising.

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #433 on: February 21, 2014, 02:35:58 PM »
ROFL! That kind of looney tripe keeps them going, providing myth for advertising.

If you were even speaking to me (as I had the last several posts)
This kind of stuff is what amazes me about OC.net

If you are going to laugh and call names, at least you could come up with supporting arguments to back that claim.   I posted sources, excerpts, photos.

Would  you like me to post over 100 photos of corporate freemasony, government freemasonry, music freemasonry, television freemasonry?

Oh, but it's still all funny and looney.... Because it's not real.   You know, eyeballs floating over pyramids - we just wake up one day and stick it on the money for no reason.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Take comfort in the warmth of the Jacuzzi of Oriental Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Pope Pius XIII, play for us!
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: East
« Reply #434 on: February 21, 2014, 02:40:43 PM »

If you are going to laugh and call names, at least you could come up with supporting arguments to back that claim.   I posted sources, excerpts, photos.

Would  you like me to post over 100 photos of corporate freemasony, government freemasonry, music freemasonry, television freemasonry?

Oh, but it's still all funny and looney.... Because it's not real.   You know, eyeballs floating over pyramids - we just wake up one day and stick it on the money for no reason.

I'm a freemason, and I'm coming to get you. 
The whole forum is Mor. We're emanations of his godlike mind.

Actually, Mor's face shineth like the Sun.

Offline Αριστοκλής

• Merarches
« Reply #435 on: February 21, 2014, 03:02:02 PM »

If you are going to laugh and call names, at least you could come up with supporting arguments to back that claim.   I posted sources, excerpts, photos.

Would  you like me to post over 100 photos of corporate freemasony, government freemasonry, music freemasonry, television freemasonry?

Oh, but it's still all funny and looney.... Because it's not real.   You know, eyeballs floating over pyramids - we just wake up one day and stick it on the money for no reason.

I called you no name. That's the trouble with hysteria- it grows on itself.

Somewhere in my past 9500 or whatever posts I detailed my time in the Blue Lodge. I do not NEED to debunk you for my purposes.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 03:03:41 PM by Αριστοκλής »

Offline username!

• Site Supporter
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #436 on: February 21, 2014, 03:09:39 PM »
Look up Taxil's hoax. It pertains to the fact that he claimed freemasonary worshipped satan. Get over it; freemasonary is not satanic.

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
    • The Old Testament Prophecies of the Messiah's Resurrection and Orthodox Christianity's roots in the Holy Land
« Reply #437 on: February 21, 2014, 03:13:39 PM »
What is the Orthodox position about this and how does it compare with Yeshuaisiam's position?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 03:16:53 PM by rakovsky »
The ocean, impassable by men, and the world beyond it are directed by the same ordinances of the Master. ~ I Clement 20

Offline Rambam

• High Elder
« Reply #438 on: February 21, 2014, 03:14:17 PM »
It's funny how conspiracy theories work, isn't it? I mean, I like conspiracy theories as much as the next guy. I even believe in some of them. Magic bullet? No way there was a single shooter! Murrah Building? No way anfo took that building down!

But then, some conspiracy theories are a little too far out there, even for me. International Jewish Conspiracy? No way. Aliens at Area 51. No way.

The Mason thing is one of these things. I probably conferred the Knight of Malta degree on 500 guys. I've been at dozens of Master Mason conferrals. You know who's receiving these degrees? There were lots of accountants, contractors, small-business owners, and the occasional small-town banker. No presidents. No international financiers. One of my best buddies was Grand Master of Oklahoma a couple of years ago -- he installed garage doors for a living.

I was a member of a couple of Blue Lodges here, and while I was senior warden in one of them, we made a new rule that you had to wear tuxedos during degree conferrals. You want to know why? Because we thought it looked cool. We also stuck a plastic skull in the preparation room. Because it looked cool.

If I hadn't been part of this shadowy world for so long, I might agree with you, yeshuaisiam. There's lots of creepy stuff out there, but creepy doesn't equal Masonic -- you're giving them far too much credit. But hey, no one's going to convince you otherwise, just like nobody's going to convince me that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #439 on: February 21, 2014, 03:34:43 PM »

I'm a freemason, and I'm coming to get you. 

1 Peter 5:8
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

It's not always our body we have to worry about them "getting".

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #440 on: February 21, 2014, 03:36:27 PM »

If you are going to laugh and call names, at least you could come up with supporting arguments to back that claim.   I posted sources, excerpts, photos.

Would  you like me to post over 100 photos of corporate freemasony, government freemasonry, music freemasonry, television freemasonry?

Oh, but it's still all funny and looney.... Because it's not real.   You know, eyeballs floating over pyramids - we just wake up one day and stick it on the money for no reason.

Somewhere in my past 9500 or whatever posts I detailed my time in the Blue Lodge. I do not NEED to debunk you for my purposes.

Fair enough, but you missed my posts obviously.    You also missed the excerpt link I posted from Pike.  Outsider Masons have no idea what insider masons are doing.  That's why he compared it to an onion and its layers.

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #441 on: February 21, 2014, 03:37:08 PM »
Look up Taxil's hoax. It pertains to the fact that he claimed freemasonary worshipped satan. Get over it; freemasonary is not satanic.

I didn't post Taxil's hoax.  I posted Albert Pike's book!

Offline DeniseDenise

• Taxiarches
  • This place holds to nothing....
  • Faith: Does it matter?
  • Jurisdiction: Unverifiable, so irrelevant
« Reply #442 on: February 21, 2014, 03:39:48 PM »

Their lodge leader is called:
"Worshipful Master"
Jesus Christ (Yeshua) said to "Call no man master".
Matthew 23:10 - Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

going by this same verse you use against Orthodox having Priests...and Bishops...

So Luciferian Masons and Orthodox = same level of disobedience to God?

All opinions expressed by myself are quite tragically my own, and not those of any other poster or wall hangings.

Offline Rambam

• High Elder
« Reply #443 on: February 21, 2014, 03:40:33 PM »
Well, but that's just it, yeshuaisiam -- at what point, exactly, do outsider masons know what insider masons are up to? When are they 'welcomed' into the club, for real?

If anyone knew that the 'insiders' exist, it would have been me -- either I would have been in it, or I would have had fathers/grandfathers who were in it.

People on the outside say what you're saying, a lot. So, how on earth do people on the 'outside' know about the 'inside,' but people who are actually Masons have no idea about the 'inside.'

I just think you're giving Masons too much credit. Most of them aren't that smart. If society were a grocery store, most Masons would feel at home in the produce section.

Fair enough, but you missed my posts obviously.    You also missed the excerpt link I posted from Pike.  Outsider Masons have no idea what insider masons are doing.  That's why he compared it to an onion and its layers.

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #444 on: February 21, 2014, 03:43:20 PM »
It's funny how conspiracy theories work, isn't it? I mean, I like conspiracy theories as much as the next guy. I even believe in some of them. Magic bullet? No way there was a single shooter! Murrah Building? No way anfo took that building down!

But then, some conspiracy theories are a little too far out there, even for me. International Jewish Conspiracy? No way. Aliens at Area 51. No way.

The Mason thing is one of these things. I probably conferred the Knight of Malta degree on 500 guys. I've been at dozens of Master Mason conferrals. You know who's receiving these degrees? There were lots of accountants, contractors, small-business owners, and the occasional small-town banker. No presidents. No international financiers. One of my best buddies was Grand Master of Oklahoma a couple of years ago -- he installed garage doors for a living.

I was a member of a couple of Blue Lodges here, and while I was senior warden in one of them, we made a new rule that you had to wear tuxedos during degree conferrals. You want to know why? Because we thought it looked cool. We also stuck a plastic skull in the preparation room. Because it looked cool.

If I hadn't been part of this shadowy world for so long, I might agree with you, yeshuaisiam. There's lots of creepy stuff out there, but creepy doesn't equal Masonic -- you're giving them far too much credit. But hey, no one's going to convince you otherwise, just like nobody's going to convince me that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

I'm still trying to figure out how this is a "Conspiracy Theory"?

On what?  I didn't post any type of theory on an even that happened or something.

There are 9/11 truth conspiracy theories.  There are JFK conspiracy theories.

I'm posting mere facts on the Masons.  There is no conspiracy here.  It's in their own books, in their books, speeches, and photos.  There was no agenda completed, there was no "event" that took place.
It's simply laying out what exists.

I think the only thing is people just can't imagine that seemingly "good upstanding people" can be Luciferians.

Offline Rambam

• High Elder
« Reply #445 on: February 21, 2014, 03:46:38 PM »
I tell you what, if you can point to the exact moment "outsider" Masons become "insider" Masons -- whether it's a particular degree or organization or rite or whatever -- then I'll buy into what you're saying.

On what?  I didn't post any type of theory on an even that happened or something.

I'm posting mere facts on the Masons.  There is no conspiracy here.  It's in their own books, in their books, speeches, and photos.  There was no agenda completed, there was no "event" that took place.

I think the only thing is people just can't imagine that seemingly "good upstanding people" can be Luciferians.

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
« Reply #446 on: February 21, 2014, 03:59:52 PM »
I tell you what, if you can point to the exact moment "outsider" Masons become "insider" Masons -- whether it's a particular degree or organization or rite or whatever -- then I'll buy into what you're saying.
I suppose if 33 degrees is the main number for them, perhaps this is it? That is, when you have completed the 33 degrees, you have completed it?

Granted, there are 360 degrees in a circle. But we do know the 33 degree is the highest with the most information given to a smaller number of folks. And with the habit of continuing to go higher up with more and more information revealed, perhaps after the 33 some of the people want more.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 04:05:29 PM by rakovsky »

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #447 on: February 21, 2014, 04:01:46 PM »
Well, but that's just it, yeshuaisiam -- at what point, exactly, do outsider masons know what insider masons are up to? When are they 'welcomed' into the club, for real?

If anyone knew that the 'insiders' exist, it would have been me -- either I would have been in it, or I would have had fathers/grandfathers who were in it.

People on the outside say what you're saying, a lot. So, how on earth do people on the 'outside' know about the 'inside,' but people who are actually Masons have no idea about the 'inside.'

I just think you're giving Masons too much credit. Most of them aren't that smart. If society were a grocery store, most Masons would feel at home in the produce section.

Albert Pike said exactly that.  This is an insider who knows about outsider masons.  He wasn't speaking of the small town lodges.  You are also forgetting the number of mason presidents, congressman, and bankers.

Okay try this out. (Google maps)
Go here:  (don't scroll around)

You'll see the "A" marker.  This is the white house.

Look just a bit above the "A" marker (about half inch on my 17" screen) and you'll see what looks like a small circle.   Off to the left and around the circle you will see a huge pyramid.

It looks very similar to the back of the dollar.

Place the very tip of your mouse cursor into the center of the "eye circle" and double click.  Click again and again till you are at street level.

You end up right here:
http://goo.gl/maps/HaF7C

The building with the white roof is the Masonic Grand Lodge.

Ironic that sits in the middle of the "eye of the pyramid".

Now, back off a bit and scroll down, and you'll see the masonic Eastern Star.
http://goo.gl/maps/TyP0o  (pentagram as inverted)

There is no way somebody can tell me that most masons are not "smart".  It's not the little guys that matter to me (even though I think they are caught up in something wrong).    There are very many incredibly powerful masons.  Who can deny our entire national capital in the United States isn't laid out in Masonry?  Even our White House is at the bottom of the Pentagram.     If you really look at the scale of the links I gave, this thing is HUGE geographically.   Perfectly laid out and designed.  All architecture in arguably one of the most "secure cities" in the world is all mason.

Offline Rambam

• High Elder
« Reply #448 on: February 21, 2014, 04:06:13 PM »
So if we're defining an 'insider' Mason is a scheming Satanist, that means I've got a father, grandfather, two uncles, and a barber who are scheming Satanists. There are just too many 'White' caps for this to possibly be the line of demarcation.

I figure the burden's on yesuhaisiam. He's the one stating these two groups exist. It helps him discount the word of men who have actually been on the inside and know better. If he/she can prove a line of demarcation, I'll 'eat my hat.'   

I suppose if 33 degrees is the main number for them, perhaps this is it? That is, when you have completed the 33 degrees, you have completed it?

Granted, there are 360 degrees in a circle.

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #449 on: February 21, 2014, 04:08:27 PM »

I don't believe it works like that from my research.

What it looks like is people of status are tapped into the insider masons and join.  It's doesn't appear a situation where the mail room guy works his way to CEO.    I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but the recruitment of powerful people into the organization filled with other powerful people seems to be the norm.