Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 328 times)

Offline channing28105

Prayer Requests
« on: March 26, 2013, 12:52:02 PM »
Prayer Requests

1.   I am in need of Prayers because I am Feeling upset because I have found out because I had My Gallbladder Removed back in July of 2012 that I will always have Accidents in my pants, Out of Control Diarrhea that will never get better at all and Off and On Tummy Cramps.
2.   I need Prayers because I really need someone who has had the RNY Gastric Bypass Surgery and I also need someone who has Had their Gall Bladder Removed to please contact me as soon As Possible because I had a RNY Gastric Bypass in July of 2012 and My Gallbladder Was Removed in July of 2012 and I have a lot of Questions about the Gastric Bypass and Gallbladder removal if you have had RNY Gastric Bypass and your Gall Bladder Removed Please Message me.
3. I need Prayers because I am Looking for a Diet Buddy that has Gone through the RNY Gastric Bypass because I am having a Major Rough time with my RNY Gastric Bypass that I had done in July of 2012 that can also be my email pen pal that will answer short letters with Questions like:
1.   Do you have any pets?
2.   Do you Like Music?
3.   Do you like Movies?

Channing

Offline Ansgar

• Archon
  • Keep your mind in hell and do not despair
Re: Prayer Requests
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 12:58:46 PM »
Lord have mercy!
Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite

Offline marigold

• OC.net guru
  • Faith: Greek Orthodox
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 09:23:10 PM »
Lord, have mercy on channing28105.

channing28105, I am sorry you are having complications from your surgery of last year. Please contact your doctor. Perhaps some of the symptoms can be alleviated, and/or your doctor can refer you to a support group.

Offline Maximum Bob

• Archon
  • Personal Text? We can have personal text?
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 12:05:51 AM »
Lord have mercy on Channing.
Psalm 37:23 The Lord guides a man safely in the way he should go.

Prov. 3: 5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths.

Offline Gamliel

• Archon
  • ὁ δὲ ἀνεξέταστον βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Metropolis of San Francisco
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 12:16:15 AM »
LORD have mercy!