OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 01, 2014, 11:20:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 244 times) Average Rating: 0
channing28105

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Methodist

« on: March 26, 2013, 12:52:02 PM »

Prayer Requests

1.   I am in need of Prayers because I am Feeling upset because I have found out because I had My Gallbladder Removed back in July of 2012 that I will always have Accidents in my pants, Out of Control Diarrhea that will never get better at all and Off and On Tummy Cramps.
2.   I need Prayers because I really need someone who has had the RNY Gastric Bypass Surgery and I also need someone who has Had their Gall Bladder Removed to please contact me as soon As Possible because I had a RNY Gastric Bypass in July of 2012 and My Gallbladder Was Removed in July of 2012 and I have a lot of Questions about the Gastric Bypass and Gallbladder removal if you have had RNY Gastric Bypass and your Gall Bladder Removed Please Message me.
3. I need Prayers because I am Looking for a Diet Buddy that has Gone through the RNY Gastric Bypass because I am having a Major Rough time with my RNY Gastric Bypass that I had done in July of 2012 that can also be my email pen pal that will answer short letters with Questions like:
1.   Do you have any pets?
2.   Do you Like Music?
3.   Do you like Movies?

Channing
Ansgar
Archon

Faith: More than an inquirer, less than a catechumen
Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

Keep your mind in hell and do not despair

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 12:58:46 PM »

Lord have mercy!

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
marigold
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 09:23:10 PM »

Lord, have mercy on channing28105.

channing28105, I am sorry you are having complications from your surgery of last year. Please contact your doctor. Perhaps some of the symptoms can be alleviated, and/or your doctor can refer you to a support group.
Maximum Bob
Archon

Faith: Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Personal Text? We can have personal text?

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 12:05:51 AM »

Lord have mercy on Channing.

Countdown to our Baptisms and Chrismations:

Psalm 37:23 The Lord guides a man safely in the way he should go.
Gamliel
Archon

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Metropolis of San Francisco

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 12:16:15 AM »

LORD have mercy!
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: