OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 29, 2014, 11:39:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitler's hate towards the Jews  (Read 8203 times) Average Rating: 0
Dionysii
Banned
High Elder

Faith: Old Rite Orthodox Church
Jurisdiction: Metr. Kornilii of Russia

« Reply #315 on: April 17, 2013, 09:08:08 PM »

Thanks for ignoring everything else I wrote

Would it be too much of me to suggest you have a beer or two while I look them over?

While I might not get to any of them today and we may not necessarily agree on most points, I hope you would find my stuff less combative than some of those who seem to be my natural allies here & we can certainly agree to disagree.

I'll give Voltaire that one even if he's not good for much else.  Cheers.
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek

« Reply #316 on: April 17, 2013, 09:11:37 PM »

Would it be too much of me to suggest you have a beer or two while I look them over?
I don't drink (not since 1986), but I appreciate the sentiment.
While I might not get to any of them today and we may not necessarily agree on most points, I hope you would find my stuff less combative than some of those who seem to be my natural allies here & we can certainly agree to disagree.
You might think that my questions of all the irrelevent and illogical posts you've made is 'combative'. Sorry about that.
I'll give Voltaire that one even if he's not good for much else.  Cheers.
I prefer Michel de Montiagne

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
tha thu lan de na gràsan;
Tha an Tighearna maille riut.
Dionysii
Banned
High Elder

« Reply #317 on: April 17, 2013, 09:14:28 PM »

It is a factor directly tied to Hitler's personal post-WWII survival since the presence of Gustav Weler in the bunker enabled him to leave Germany unnoticed a couple of weeks before the Russians arrived.

What has Hitler's supposed survival got to do with his hatred of the Jews?

I'll give you that one.  I thought it was an interesting perspective to add since the way it is presented by Gregory Douglass in what he claims to be Mueller's 1948 interview was worth being heard, and this subject was loosely related.  

I'll open a separate topic on it at some point, but that's it for me tonight.  I've got work coming up late tonight.
Dionysii
Banned
High Elder

« Reply #318 on: April 17, 2013, 09:17:49 PM »

You might think that my questions of all the irrelevent and illogical posts you've made is 'combative'. Sorry about that.

Err, by "combative" I was referring especially to myself and perhaps some of your other opponents.
Sorry for the confusion.  Good night.
sedevacantist

« Reply #319 on: April 17, 2013, 09:51:50 PM »

Zionists Betrayed Non-Z Jews to Holocaust

Nazism, Zionism and Communism are Illuminati movements. In order to justify the state of Israel, Zionists collaborated with the Nazi and, despite the blood on their hands, continue to exploit the holocaust for their political benefit.

Rabbi Shonfeld calls the Zionists "war criminals" who usurped the leadership of the Jewish people, betrayed their trust, and after their annihilation, reaped the moral capital.

By Henry Makow Ph.D
(originally "Compulsory Suicide for Jews"  from Dec. 2002)

On Nov. 25, 1940, a boat carrying Jewish refugees from Nazi Europe, the "Patra," exploded and sank off the coast of Palestine killing 252 people.

The Zionist "Haganah" [army] claimed the passengers blew up the ship, Masada style, to protest British refusal to let them land. Years later, the Haganah admitted that rather than let the passengers go to Mauritius, they blew up the vessel for its propaganda value.

"Sometimes it is necessary to sacrifice the few in order to save the many," Moshe Sharett, a former Israeli Prime Minister said at Patra memorial service in 1958. 252 people murdered by the people they trusted. How's that for fanatical? But the Zionists have the blood of many more Jews on their hands.

COLLABORATORS

During the holocaust, Jewish life had no value unless it promoted the Zionist cause. "One goat in Israel is worth more than the whole Diaspora," Yitzhak Greenbaum, head of the Jewish Agency's "Rescue Committee" said.

Rabbi Moshe Shonfeld accuses the Zionists of collaborating in the Nazi slaughter of European Jewry directly and indirectly.

The charges are contained in his book,  "Holocaust Victims Accuse"  (1977) which is on line.

Rabbi Shonfeld calls the Zionists "war criminals" who usurped the leadership of the Jewish people, betrayed their trust and, after their annihilation, reaped the moral capital.

Shonfeld states: "The Zionist approach that Jewish blood is the anointing oil needed for the wheels of the Jewish state is not a thing of the past. It remains operable to this very day."

Other books on this theme by Jews include: Edwin Black, "The Transfer Agreement"; Ben Hecht, "Perfidy," M.J. Nurenberger "The Scared and the Damned"; Joel Brand, "Satan and the Soul"; Chaim Lazar, "Destruction and Rebellion"; and Rabbi Michael Dov Ber Weismandel "From the Depth."

The implication, which I will explore later, is that Zionism, at the top, is not a Jewish movement. In the words of veteran Israeli politician Eliezar Livneh, "The Zionist heritage had in it something flawed to begin with."

shonfeld.jpgSHOCKING ''HIGHLIGHTS'' OF RABBI SHONFELD'S BOOK:

While European Jews were hostage to the Nazis, Zionist leaders in America deliberately provoked and enraged Hitler. They began in 1933 by initiating a worldwide boycott of Nazi goods. Dieter von Wissliczeny, Adolph Eichmann's lieutenant, told Rabbi Weissmandl that in 1941 Hitler flew into a rage when U.S. Zionist Rabbi Stephen Wise, in the name of the entire Jewish people, "declared war on Germany". Hitler fell on the floor, bit the carpet and vowed: "Now I'll destroy them. Now I'll destroy them." In Jan. 1942, he convened the "Wannsee Conference" where the "final solution" took shape.

Rabbi Shonfeld says the Nazis chose Zionist activists to run the "Judenrats" and to be Jewish police or Kapos. "The Nazis found in these 'elders' what they hoped for, loyal and obedient servants who because of their lust for money and power, led the masses to their destruction." The Zionists were often intellectuals who were often "more cruel than the Nazis" and kept the trains' final destination a secret. In contrast to secular Zionists, Shonfeld says Orthodox Jewish Rabbis refused to collaborate and tended their beleaguered flocks to the end.

Rabbi Shonfeld cites numerous instances where Zionists sabotaged attempts to organize resistance, ransom and relief. They undermined an effort by Vladimir Jabotinsky to arm Jews before the war. They stopped a program by American orthodox Jews to send food parcels to the ghettos (where child mortality was 60%) saying it violated the boycott. They thwarted a British parliamentary initiative to send refugees to Mauritius, demanding they go to Palestine instead. They blocked a similar initiative in the US Congress. At the same time, they rescued young Zionists. Chaim Weizmann, the Zionist Chief and later first President of Israel said: "Every nation has its dead in its fight for its homeland. The suffering under Hitler are our dead." He said they "were moral and economic dust in a cruel world."

Rabbi Weismandel, who was in Slovakia, provided maps of Auschwitz and begged Jewish leaders to pressure the Allies to bomb the tracks and crematoriums. The leaders didn't press the Allies because the secret policy was to annihilate non-Zionist Jews. The Nazis came to understand that death trains and camps would be safe from attack and actually concentrated industry there. (See also, William Perl, "The Holocaust Conspiracy.')

None of the above is intended to absolve the Nazis of responsibility. However the holocaust could have been prevented or at least alleviated had the Zionist leadership behaved honorably.

continue here for rest of article
http://henrymakow.com/091202.html

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/091202.html#sthash.iO8b2mJr.dpuf
Dionysii
Banned
High Elder

« Reply #320 on: April 17, 2013, 10:28:21 PM »

I agree completely with this.  Among others, the history of Menachem Begin who was a member of the pro-Nazi Stern gang and also famous as the terrorist who blew up the King David hotel in 1948 and later Likud prime minister of Israel in the late Carter early Reagan era is very colorful.

Incidentally, I have an autobiography by an L.A. cop who in the 1960's was assigned to monitor Mickey Cohen who succeeded Bugsy Siegel in 1947 as the mob's overseer for the west coast.  (Incidentally, Cohen was a jewish mobster like Siegel and Lansky.) This policeman's autobiography 'There's a Fish in the Courthouse' says that he and his partner once observed and photographed an older smaller figure whom they had never seen before talking with Cohen and apparently dictating to this mobster from a position of authority.  They ran a make on the photographs, and it turned out to be Menachem Begin. 
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #321 on: April 17, 2013, 11:51:10 PM »

You might wish to start a blog site. This is a discussion site. You posted; I rebuffed. You have not addressed my rebuttal except to suddenly impose conditions for your to respond.

I've also addressed your points as your colleague has raised them; namely

a) Hitler hated the Jews before he was in power
and
b) it makes no sense to say Hitler accepted the support of those he hated in order to liquidate them

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
pmpn8rGPT
Grammar Nazi in three languages.
OC.net guru

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Eastern Orthodox (old calendarist)

Proof that Russia won the Space Race.

« Reply #322 on: April 17, 2013, 11:52:39 PM »

Indeed, such a shame that all of our "leaders" ever since MLK are Zionists, even more a shame how they hide behind the holocaust as their main excuse.

"Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here."
-Nostradamus's last words.
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #323 on: April 18, 2013, 12:04:04 AM »

I agree completely with this.  Among others, the history of Menachem Begin who was a member of the pro-Nazi Stern gang and also famous as the terrorist who blew up the King David hotel in 1948 and later Likud prime minister of Israel in the late Carter early Reagan era is very colorful.

Incidentally, I have an autobiography by an L.A. cop who in the 1960's was assigned to monitor Mickey Cohen who succeeded Bugsy Siegel in 1947 as the mob's overseer for the west coast.  (Incidentally, Cohen was a jewish mobster like Siegel and Lansky.) This policeman's autobiography 'There's a Fish in the Courthouse' says that he and his partner once observed and photographed an older smaller figure whom they had never seen before talking with Cohen and apparently dictating to this mobster from a position of authority.  They ran a make on the photographs, and it turned out to be Menachem Begin.  

The US athorities worked with mafia connections prior to, and during their invasion of Sicily and Italy. This and what you cite are interesting but irrelevant to this thread; I accept you need to continually post blog-like anti-Jewish material. Anti-Semitic rubbish that would lead you to note only Jewish gangsters, and not who were the true mob bosses! It's not relevant at all to the thread, but if you want to tar a people then only mention this part. Ignore that the majority of mafia, including the bosses aren't Jewish!

Gary L. Wean the author of your book was a truly lucky man; to witness Begin, to being at Monroe’s house when she died, to getting involved in JFK conspiracy theory! It’s amazing he (and the LAPD) had a data base that included Menachem Begin, so he could achieve a match! Of course you believe him because it fits in with your anti-Jewish stance.

Menachem Begin and Mickey Cohen are apparently to blame for killing JFK to bringing down Nixon – even though these politicians were polar opposites!

« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 12:06:03 AM by montalban » Logged

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #324 on: April 18, 2013, 12:04:46 AM »

Indeed, such a shame that all of our "leaders" ever since MLK are Zionists, even more a shame how they hide behind the holocaust as their main excuse.

I hope you're being ironic

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #325 on: April 18, 2013, 12:08:37 AM »

Rabbi Weismandel, who was in Slovakia, provided maps of Auschwitz and begged Jewish leaders to pressure the Allies to bomb the tracks and crematoriums. The leaders didn't press the Allies because the secret policy was to annihilate non-Zionist Jews. The Nazis came to understand that death trains and camps would be safe from attack and actually concentrated industry there. (See also, William Perl, "The Holocaust Conspiracy.')

None of the above is intended to absolve the Nazis of responsibility. However the holocaust could have been prevented or at least alleviated had the Zionist leadership behaved honorably.

If you read this it makes no sense. Jews provided maps, and pressured the allies to bomb, but then didn’t press the allies because it was their secret policy to kill off Jews in the camps.

So why would they provide maps and press them to bomb, but then not to press them to bomb?

It makes no sense at all.

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #326 on: April 18, 2013, 12:12:34 AM »

Among others, the history of Menachem Begin who was a member of the pro-Nazi Stern gang

Where do you have evidence that they were pro-Nazi?

I always understood that Begin was a member of the Irgun, not the Stern gang.

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #327 on: April 18, 2013, 12:26:22 AM »

Hannah Arendt wrote to US authorities against Begin. She called his racist tactics ‘Nazi-like’*

She was a zionist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannah_Arendt

The theory that Begin was trying to kill non-zionists is flawed. There are zionists who didn’t like his methods. Just as there were/are Irish nationalists who never supported the IRA. Zionism might itself be labelled racist, but Zionism is not inherently a violent/terrorist movement!

Not only is it nonsensical to blame the Jews for supporting Hitler and the Nazis, it’s the ultimate looney theory that’s under the anti-Semitic banner; that they’re so evil they caused their own demise!

*-
In November 1948, Begin visited the US on a campaigning trip. During his visit, a letter signed by Albert Einstein, Sidney Hook, Hannah Arendt, and other prominent Americans and several rabbis was published which described Begin's Herut party as "closely akin in its organization, methods, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties" and accused his group (along with the smaller, militant, Stern Gang) of preaching "racial superiority" and having "inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community".[18][19]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Begin

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #328 on: April 18, 2013, 12:27:06 AM »

Why did Hitler hate the Jews?

He was a racist nut.
There could easily be a link between Nazi and, Moslem abrogation of responsibility

Both seem to operate on the same principal; it’s all YOUR fault

When Moslems blow someone up they justify it because of a claim that Islam was insulted. They were justified to do so, because the other side struck first.

When men beat their wives, it’s because the wife deserved it!

We see that same lunacy here; that the Jews deserved to be attacked because they started it; even to the point of installing into power a person who hated them so much.

What evil people they must be to want to support someone who would kill them.

And of course it completely removes Hitler’s own culpability from his evil.*

Even for revisionists here who can’t/won’t support their own figures (somewhere well short of even 500,000) are advocating a Hitler bereft of personal responsibility for his evil.

Those who support such a low figure have never explained where the rest of European Jewry ended up. One person already posted here the number of Jews in Europe as according to Nazi sources. Where did approximately 5,500,000 Jews go?

Where are the records of such a phenomenal migration from Europe of European Jews?

Tonnes of irrelevancies; except to the mind of anti-Semites have arisen here; from Jews involved in the mafia to the disappearance of some Nazi after the war.

He was a racist nut. He had many other racist nuts to support him. These racist nuts still pop up today

*- even at the most base level Hitler would be culpable of accepting support from people he hated. None of the Nazi apologists however have shown any evidence that he did this.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 12:45:10 AM by montalban » Logged

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
jmbejdl
Count-Palatine James the Spurious of Giggleswick on the Naze
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Church of Romania

Great Martyr St. John the New of Suceava

« Reply #329 on: April 18, 2013, 04:04:26 AM »

He was a racist nut.
There could easily be a link between Nazi and, Moslem abrogation of responsibility

When Moslems blow someone up they justify it because of a claim that Islam was insulted. They were justified to do so, because the other side struck first.

We see that same lunacy here; that the Jews deserved to be attacked because they started it; even to the point of installing into power a person who hated them so much.

Even for revisionists here who can’t/won’t support their own figures (somewhere well short of even 500,000) are advocating a Hitler bereft of personal responsibility for his evil.

Those who support such a low figure have never explained where the rest of European Jewry ended up. One person already posted here the number of Jews in Europe as according to Nazi sources. Where did approximately 5,500,000 Jews go?

Where are the records of such a phenomenal migration from Europe of European Jews?

Tonnes of irrelevancies; except to the mind of anti-Semites have arisen here; from Jews involved in the mafia to the disappearance of some Nazi after the war.

He was a racist nut. He had many other racist nuts to support him. These racist nuts still pop up today

*- even at the most base level Hitler would be culpable of accepting support from people he hated. None of the Nazi apologists however have shown any evidence that he did this.

+1. Some, I'm sorry to say, even seem to pop up on this forum

We owe greater gratitude to those who humble us, wrong us, and douse us with venom, than to those who nurse us with honour and sweet words, or feed us with tasty food and confections, for bile is the best medicine for our soul. - Elder Paisios of Mount Athos
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #330 on: April 18, 2013, 07:36:51 AM »

Aside from the fact Hitler hated the Jews, and wouldn't have accepted their support (and there's no evidence that he did - even from anti-Nazis - I'm not aware of any propaganda), the pro-Nazis here haven't said anything about why the pro-Zionists weren't targeting Jews in Poland.

There's a theory so full of holes as to be beyond belief.

IF Zionists wanted to push Jews into going to Palestine (ignoring the fact that the British (who controlled the Mandate there) wouldn't let them), then Poland with the larger Jewish population would be the obvious target.

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #331 on: April 18, 2013, 09:10:59 AM »

He was a racist nut.

+2

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
podkarpatska
Warned
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

SS Cyril and Methodius Church, Mercer, PA

« Reply #332 on: April 18, 2013, 11:08:18 AM »

Enough already. Why don't all the Nazi apologists just get digital TV  and spend their lives watching the History Channels on demand while connecting their tablets to a tv so you can "fact check" online until your fingers lock from repetitive motion disorders. That way the rest of us can do something constructive with our time.
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #333 on: April 18, 2013, 11:50:31 AM »

Enough already. Why don't all the Nazi apologists just get digital TV  and spend their lives watching the History Channels on demand while connecting their tablets to a tv so you can "fact check" online until your fingers lock from repetitive motion disorders. That way the rest of us can do something constructive with our time.

I'm sure quite a few already have and do.  The problem, you see, is that they seem to feel that they must evangelize the rest of us and "right the wrongs" perpetrated upon humanity by those horrible Jews.  They just don't want the rest of us doing something constructive else with our time.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 11:52:40 AM by J Michael » Logged

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
sedevacantist

« Reply #334 on: April 18, 2013, 06:09:56 PM »

Enough already. Why don't all the Nazi apologists just get digital TV  and spend their lives watching the History Channels on demand while connecting their tablets to a tv so you can "fact check" online until your fingers lock from repetitive motion disorders. That way the rest of us can do something constructive with our time.
not sure if this is directed at me but just in case I am not a nazi apologist, are you a zionist apologist?
sedevacantist

« Reply #335 on: April 18, 2013, 06:12:58 PM »

You might wish to start a blog site. This is a discussion site. You posted; I rebuffed. You have not addressed my rebuttal except to suddenly impose conditions for your to respond.

and
b) it makes no sense to say Hitler accepted the support of those he hated in order to liquidate them
na , not interested in the blog thingy, you haven't rebuffed anything concerning the video I posted about the newspapers...I never said anything about Hitler liking jews..who financed Hitler?
Punch
Warned
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #336 on: April 18, 2013, 06:33:19 PM »

Montalban - just a simple question, have you actually read Mein Kampf?

Orthodox only because of God and His Russians.
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #337 on: April 18, 2013, 08:36:55 PM »

and
na , not interested in the blog thingy, you haven't rebuffed anything concerning the video I posted about the newspapers...I never said anything about Hitler liking jews..who financed Hitler?

I rebuffed Zyklon-B as not being lethal

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #338 on: April 18, 2013, 08:37:48 PM »

What relevance is this?

We had to read it in Year 10, history, and write a report on it.

Have you read it?

Another weird book we had to read was "The Twelve Caesars" by Seutonius.

If you're really interested I've also read "Communist Manifesto" as well  Tongue
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 08:42:55 PM by montalban » Logged

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #339 on: April 18, 2013, 08:40:03 PM »

not sure if this is directed at me but just in case I am not a nazi apologist, are you a zionist apologist?

So someone denying the Holocaust, and think it's all made up (an 'industry') is not a Nazi apologist?

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
Punch
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #340 on: April 18, 2013, 09:07:12 PM »

What relevance is this?

We had to read it in Year 10, history, and write a report on it.

Have you read it?

Another weird book we had to read was "The Twelve Caesars" by Seutonius.

If you're really interested I've also read "Communist Manifesto" as well  Tongue

Oh yes.  What relevance?  Well, you seem to be in love with your own avatar on this thread.  Just checking if you actually knew anything.  I can pay attention now.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 09:08:32 PM by Punch » Logged

montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #341 on: April 18, 2013, 09:39:24 PM »

Oh yes.  What relevance?  Well, you seem to be in love with your own avatar on this thread.
I apologise for providing a vigorous argument against evil.

Reading Mein Kampf, or not wouldn’t detract from the other evidence presented anyway.
  Just checking if you actually knew anything.  I can pay attention now.

Well you missed my question to you – have you read it?

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #342 on: April 18, 2013, 09:53:38 PM »

So someone denying the Holocaust, and think it's all made up (an 'industry') is not a Nazi apologist?

You got it Pancho!  I know a couple of cats who deny the given Holocaust story AND they're anti-Nazi/Hitler.   

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #343 on: April 18, 2013, 09:58:29 PM »

Here's a thought that just occurred to me, (shucks, you can even call it a novel idea).  Rather than broad brushing everyone who doesn't subscribe to your way of thinking as a 'Nazi apologist' and getting your trousers all ruffled, why not just skip this thread entirely?  Ain't no one forcing you to participate here... 

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
podkarpatska
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #344 on: April 18, 2013, 11:44:51 PM »

Here's a thought that just occurred to me, (shucks, you can even call it a novel idea).  Rather than broad brushing everyone who doesn't subscribe to your way of thinking as a 'Nazi apologist' and getting your trousers all ruffled, why not just skip this thread entirely?  Ain't no one forcing you to participate here... 

I take it you are in accord with the views of sedevacantist and Martel who have been going at it here for awhile?

A bit of Orthodox reading in preparation for Pascha:  "Dachau 1945: The Souls of All Are Aflame" It's worth the time to read it.  http://www.antiochian.org/souls-aflame

Sorry but Holocaust deniers/explainers/number quibblers etc.. are apologists for the crimes of the Third Reich and all of its victims - whether Christians, Jews, Slavs, Roma, resistance fighters and all of those singled out by the racial and political policies of the Nazi regime and their collaborators. If you bothered to read this thread you would have noted that I pointed out that focusing on a number is not the issue - the crimes of the perpetrators were monstrous whether there were one million or twenty millions of victims combined. Attempting to explain or justify the Third Reich is nothing short of making league with evil.

montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #345 on: April 18, 2013, 11:59:28 PM »

You got it Pancho!  I know a couple of cats who deny the given Holocaust story AND they're anti-Nazi/Hitler.   

Denying the Holocaust is to be pro-Nazi

It's accepting their lie

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #346 on: April 19, 2013, 12:00:37 AM »

If you're tired of being called 'pro-Nazi' then the same applies to you about freedom of movement Wink

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
leap of faith

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: GOARCH

« Reply #347 on: April 19, 2013, 12:12:42 AM »

I take it you are in accord with the views of sedevacantist and Martel who have been going at it here for awhile?

A bit of Orthodox reading in preparation for Pascha:  "Dachau 1945: The Souls of All Are Aflame" It's worth the time to read it.  http://www.antiochian.org/souls-aflame

Sorry but Holocaust deniers/explainers/number quibblers etc.. are apologists for the crimes of the Third Reich and all of its victims - whether Christians, Jews, Slavs, Roma, resistance fighters and all of those singled out by the racial and political policies of the Nazi regime and their collaborators. If you bothered to read this thread you would have noted that I pointed out that focusing on a number is not the issue - the crimes of the perpetrators were monstrous whether there were one million or twenty millions of victims combined. Attempting to explain or justify the Third Reich is nothing short of making league with evil.

Thank you for that amazing link.  I read every word of it.  Very timely, indeed.
Punch
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #348 on: April 19, 2013, 12:38:32 AM »

Oh yes.  What relevance?  Well, you seem to be in love with your own avatar on this thread.
I apologise for providing a vigorous argument against evil.

Reading Mein Kampf, or not wouldn’t detract from the other evidence presented anyway.
  Just checking if you actually knew anything.  I can pay attention now.

Well you missed my question to you – have you read it?

What part of "Oh yes" escaped you?

Punch
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #349 on: April 19, 2013, 12:40:12 AM »

I take issue with only one thing you wrote, and I think that you would agree with me fully.  When it comes to man hating another man to the point that murder is involved, you don't need to get into the millions for it to be evil.  One will do.

montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #350 on: April 19, 2013, 01:16:47 AM »

What part of "Oh yes" escaped you?

Maybe joining "Oh yes" to the question and not to 'what relevence' Wink Else you're answering my questions in reverse, for no apparent reason, and it's not obvious that your thought processes work backwards

English is a tricky language for some.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 01:18:36 AM by montalban » Logged

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #351 on: April 19, 2013, 01:20:29 AM »

I take issue with only one thing you wrote, and I think that you would agree with me fully.  When it comes to man hating another man to the point that murder is involved, you don't need to get into the millions for it to be evil.  One will do.

That's already established.

But when the murder of millions HAS been achieved and then denied then it does matter.

So does irrelevencies about who's read a particular book, or personal observations about icons. Wink

Such trivialisations are the point for the apologist - who wishes to discuss anything but the subject (in this case one of the worst crimes in history)

Part of the 'defence' of Nazism is that the Holocaust didn't happen. If someone says that it didn't then they're supporting a Nazi idea

« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 01:50:11 AM by montalban » Logged

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
Charles Martel
Traditional Roman Catholic
Moderated
Archon

Faith: Roman Catholic
Jurisdiction: New york

« Reply #352 on: April 19, 2013, 05:00:52 AM »

It's accepting their lie
Again, there you go again with defining the language, that's the issue with many.

Just who determines in just what detail the "holocaust" is to described?

If you don't accept the offical ADL-approved version of the magical "six million" figure, which has been disproved over and over again, all of the sudden your labled and libeled an "antisemite" and some sort of "holocaust-denier", another word in the lexicon of the Jewish, loaded, bogus, terminology words they use to frame the argument.

Sorry if everyone doesn't bow down or cower in the face of your "pro-nazi" accusations because they don't buy every aspect of the drivel your on here peddeling nonstop, which by the way, many of us don't have the time to answer every one of your outrageous, longwinded posts, some of us have things like jobs and families and don't devote our entire free time online defending ourselves of being some kind of covert, Christian "net-nazi" defending the murder of innocent civilians in WWII.

I stand by by what I stated from the beginning of this thread, that there was more to the start of WWII than just Hitler being evil and "hating" the Jews, people just don't hate for no reason and there are always three sides to every story, the Germans, the Allies/Jews and the Truth. And the Truth is all I'm interested in, not propaganda and talking points for Zionism or the holocaust industry.

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Charles Martel
Traditional Roman Catholic
Moderated
Archon

Faith: Roman Catholic
Jurisdiction: New york

« Reply #353 on: April 19, 2013, 05:07:38 AM »

Part of the 'defence' of Nazism is that the Holocaust didn't happen. If someone says that it didn't then they're supporting a Nazi idea

Again, that's what YOU SAY.

Again, just because people don't support the offical loaded ADL-approved version of the Jewish "holocaust" doesn't define them as "pro-Nazi" in anyway, but, like I said before, it's people like you who deem themselves as authroities of just who or who isn't a "nazi".

I remember you describing to me before about how the Nazis's determine who's a Jew now, you are using almost the same logic in describing just who's a "nazi", simply incredible.

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Punch
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #354 on: April 19, 2013, 08:42:33 AM »

What about those that support the Nazis, but think that the whole Jew thing was somewhat misguided and really should not have happened, and if they would have been nice to the Jews everyone would be speaking German now?

podkarpatska
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #355 on: April 19, 2013, 08:51:12 AM »

I take issue with only one thing you wrote, and I think that you would agree with me fully.  When it comes to man hating another man to the point that murder is involved, you don't need to get into the millions for it to be evil.  One will do.

Of course and this morning we are again transfixed by the power of evil and the greater power of good in the terrorism in Boston followed by the reaction of rescuers and average people. Lord have mercy.
Dionysii
Banned
High Elder

« Reply #356 on: April 19, 2013, 10:39:12 AM »

I know a couple of cats who deny the given Holocaust story AND they're anti-Nazi/Hitler.

It's accepting their lie

The attitude of this statement is what embodies the spirit of Nazism more than anything.
"Gabriel the Celt" made a valid point which you ignored.

As a Christian, I love the jewish people and acknowledge that they were once the people of God and will one day be restored to the Holy Land.
Most posters in this thread whom I have read respect jews and do not deny they suffered from Nazis.
The sympathy towards jews shown by mostly Christian posters here who are critical of the state of Israel differs significantly from atheist pro-Nazi forums such as Stormfront which has a demonstrable lack of sympathy and humanity towards jews compared with a forum such as this one.

Nazi Germany and the state of Israel were and are both equally racist terrorist states and abominations to God.  
The jewish people whom I greatly respect were around a long time before either one of these existed and will continue long after both of them have ceased to exist.

Zionism is racist. It accuses others of racism and Nazism who have not ties with these things in order to hide its own racism and daily murders and abuse of Palestinians in their own land.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 10:43:59 AM by Dionysii » Logged
Dionysii
Banned
High Elder

« Reply #357 on: April 19, 2013, 11:08:38 AM »

What caused Hitler's hate towards the Jews than he wondered around to kill 5+ millions of them?
The truth is that most of them were in fact not killed.  They departed to other places.  
Many were compelled to leave to such places as the US, Russia and Russian controlled territories, and even Palestine.

As despicable as Aushcwitz was, Auschwitz was in fact a deportation facility - not a mass murder camp.

One of the best demographic studies on what actually happened to europe's jews is:
'The Dissolution of European Jewry' by Walter Sanning.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Dissolution-Eastern-European-Jewry/dp/0939484110

A couple of essays from the same perspective as Sanning's:
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v05/v05p367_Rubenstein.html
http://codoh.com/library/document/1042
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 11:10:50 AM by Dionysii » Logged
jmbejdl
Count-Palatine James the Spurious of Giggleswick on the Naze
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Church of Romania

Great Martyr St. John the New of Suceava

« Reply #358 on: April 19, 2013, 11:20:25 AM »

As despicable as it was, Auschwitz's function was in fact as a deportation facility - not a mass murder camp.

Do you know where Auschwitz is? Go look it up on a map and tell me if you think that that's a good place to locate a 'deportation facility'. Honestly, I thought Nazi Germany was supposed to be scientific and efficient...

Are you seriously claiming that all of those with personal connections to Auschwitz are deluded, lying to ourselves or duped by the media/establishment? May I remind you that my grandfather's first wife was killed at Auschwitz and that I know one man who survived the place personally?

What purpose does it serve to spout such nonsense? I hesitate to say lies as I sense you actually believe in this misguided rubbish, but what purpose can there possibly be in propagating them other than as an attempt to apologise for Hitler's crimes. I have absolutely no problem with people questioning the details (6 million does not need to be an accurate figure, for instance) if that questioning is based on reason but to dismiss the whole thing is... amazing.

James
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 11:21:12 AM by jmbejdl » Logged

We owe greater gratitude to those who humble us, wrong us, and douse us with venom, than to those who nurse us with honour and sweet words, or feed us with tasty food and confections, for bile is the best medicine for our soul. - Elder Paisios of Mount Athos
Dionysii
Banned
High Elder

« Reply #359 on: April 19, 2013, 11:33:27 AM »

I always understood that Begin was a member of the Irgun, not the Stern gang.
You are correct.  Menachem Begin joined Irgun of which group Avraham Stern was a former member.

Where do you have evidence that they were pro-Nazi?
National Military Organization [NMO / Stern Gang]

Fundamental Features of the Proposal of the National Military Organization in Palestine (Irgun Zvai Leumi) Concerning
the Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe and the Participation of the NMO in the War on the Side of Germany (1941)

http://www.marxists.org/history/etol/document/mideast/agedict/irgunazi.htm

The Lehi (led by Stern) were an offshoot of Irgun who were led by Jabotinsky and later formed the basis of the right-wing Likud political party.

The Irgun which Menachem Begin joined were a terrorist organization that killed scores of people and itself entered WWII in 1944 on the side of the Nazis.
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: