OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 17, 2014, 11:56:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitler's hate towards the Jews  (Read 8882 times) Average Rating: 0
Charles Martel
Traditional Roman Catholic
Moderated
Archon

Faith: Roman Catholic
Jurisdiction: New york

« Reply #180 on: April 14, 2013, 10:45:49 AM »

Interesting commentary from an article comcerning "Jewishness"; http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/did-you-know-judaism-is-a-racial-religion-promoting-double-standards/question-2540357/?link=ibaf&q=judaism%20is%20a%20racial%20religion

Someone with a Jewish mom is a Jew. Someone can become a Jew, but it's rather difficult especially in Israel. 300000 Israelis cannot marry their loved ones in Israel, because their loved ones are not Jewish enough. Jewish leaders in different branches generally agree that assimilation in the US is a crisis. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_marriage#Marriag...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 10:52:11 AM by Charles Martel » Logged

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #181 on: April 14, 2013, 11:05:25 AM »

Jewishness is first an ethnicity than a religion.

I would like to explore this a little more.  Mods, can we split this off so as not to hijack this thread?

Either I haven't seen the split-off or hijacking is no longer an issue.  Sooooo...

I've never been able to fully understand Judaism as an ethnicity for the simple fact that there are Ashkenazi Jews (White/Caucasian), Sephardic Jews (Mediterranean/Spanish), Mizrahim Jews (Near Eastern/Arabic), Ethiopian Jews (African/Black), and a few others (Indian?).  We can clearly see where it might be confusing when some posit Judaism is an ethnicity.

Just came across this:
DNA links prove Jews are a ‘race,' says genetics expert
Conjuring fear of Nazism and anti-Semitism, Jews recoil from the thought that Judaism might be a race, but medical geneticist Harry Ostrer insists the 'biological basis of Jewishness' cannot be ignored.

In his new book, “Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People,” Harry Ostrer, a medical geneticist and professor at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, claims that Jews are different, and the differences are not just skin deep. Jews exhibit, he writes, a distinctive genetic signature. Considering that the Nazis tried to exterminate Jews based on their supposed racial distinctiveness, such a conclusion might be a cause for concern. But Ostrer sees it as central to Jewish identity.
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664
Please explain how a Chinese Jew, an Ethiopian Jew and a Sephardic Jew belong to the same race.
Also, how did Sammy Davis Jr. change his race by converting and becoming a Jew?

It's not for me to explain those things.  I happened to come across the article and thought it relevant to the direction this thread has taken.  Did you read the article?  Or Ostrer's book??

It doesn't take a genius to know that one's dna (or race) doesn't change when one converts to Judaism.  Duh!!  Roll Eyes  (Or, maybe, by some mysterious, mystical process or event during the conversion process that we are not yet aware of...it does  laugh laugh laugh)

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #182 on: April 14, 2013, 11:10:44 AM »

What's the 'essence' of being a Jew as far as you're concerned?

The same that Jews believe.

What about Marx's daughters? Are they Jewish

Was their mother?

Because Marx wasn't religiously a Jew. You're saying that Jewishness is a 'racial religion' - well Marx might be 'racially' a Jew, but he wasn't the religious Jew, so he's not Jewish by your own definition!

What part of a "racial" religion don't you get? Is it that difficult for you to concieve or are you just that muddle-headed?

I swear when it comes to the reality of the Jews sometimes people are worse than a stubborn mule to accept reality.

Must be tough going through life like that.

What stats do you have for this?
You really need to do your own research once in a while. You claim to be an authority on Nazi's, Jews and WWII yet you are clue-less about the Mischling Test;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling_Test

You're not able to have a rational discussion?

Lord knows I try but when it comes to the holocaust industry there's always more heat than light and it always descends into the inevitable name-calling by the Jews and their lemmings and the accussations of hater, bigot and the king of slander, "antisemite".

So I choose not to unless I'm in a setting where I won't be bombarded with this nonsense.

However we're talking about Marx. I raise the fact that he didn't identify himself as a Jew and you raise in response

a) Jews are always Jews
and
b) Jews consider themselves Jews
I'm only parroting what Jews themselves declare.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 11:13:03 AM by Charles Martel » Logged

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
sedevacantist

« Reply #183 on: April 14, 2013, 02:45:14 PM »

Author of Best-Selling Holocaust Book Admits Survival Story Not True
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334171,00.html

“Defonseca, a Belgian writer now living in Massachusetts, admitted through her lawyers this week that her best-selling book, "Misha: A Memoire of the Holocaust Years," was an elaborate fantasy she kept repeating, even as the book was translated into 18 languages and made into a feature film in France.”

The article also mentions that the woman only came forward with the truth (that her story was a lie) when researchers began to pile pieces of evidence together which didn’t seem to fit with the account.  In other words, if they hadn’t scrutinized the story the lie might not have been uncovered at all.  Perhaps now we know why Jewish groups have applied such pressure that even questioning the official “Holocaust” story is now a crime in much of the world.  Researchers say that the popular figure of six million is every bit the hoax that this woman’s story turned out to be.

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/Jewish_power_watch.php
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #184 on: April 14, 2013, 03:05:34 PM »

A friend of mine's grandfather used to have Jewish wife. She, as well as their 3 childred (11, 12, 15) was taken to ghetto and then shot by the Germans there. The children were Orthodox Christians but Germans didn't mind. The man later married for a second time (he had not been captured by the Germans since he was not Jewish himself).

I wonder if you could tell to that man straight in his face holocaust is a hoax. That his wife and 3 children were not killed but they moved to Israel (that's what you claim, don't you?).

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Alpo
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox. With some feta, please.

« Reply #185 on: April 14, 2013, 03:09:28 PM »

What's with the far-right traditional Catholicism? Is it Catholic version of our Holy Russia converts?

podkarpatska
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ACROD

SS Cyril and Methodius Church, Mercer, PA

« Reply #186 on: April 14, 2013, 04:20:43 PM »

A friend of mine's grandfather used to have Jewish wife. She, as well as their 3 childred (11, 12, 15) was taken to ghetto and then shot by the Germans there. The children were Orthodox Christians but Germans didn't mind. The man later married for a second time (he had not been captured by the Germans since he was not Jewish himself).

I wonder if you could tell to that man straight in his face holocaust is a hoax. That his wife and 3 children were not killed but they moved to Israel (that's what you claim, don't you?).

Thank you. You speak truth through the voices and eyes of witnesses. The denial of the existence of evil is Satan's greatest deception.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #187 on: April 14, 2013, 05:27:41 PM »

What's with the far-right traditional Catholicism? Is it Catholic version of our Holy Russia converts?

It may be. I've met a few people like this, and I grew up in a neighborhood where half the people were Jewish and almost everyone had some relative who had died in the camps. It stuns me that some people don't want to believe facts and history. I think maybe some people are just in denial - they know what happened was real, they know it was wrong, and their brain recoils at the idea that something so evil could happen. So they just pretend it didn't.  Embarrassed Very awful. I try to pray for my enemies, but sometimes, it's hard.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #188 on: April 14, 2013, 06:25:32 PM »

Another one friend's family story: his grandmother and her friend were in a town doing some compulsory works for Germans (they were both 17 or 20 or something like that then). German soldiers told them to watch how they liquidate the ghetto. Friend's grandmother took that show (you know, shooting children while parents watch, smashing infants' heads against walls etc.) quite well. Her friend lost her mind and hadn't cured since then.

Want some more stories?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 06:27:18 PM by Michał Kalina » Logged

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Greek

« Reply #189 on: April 14, 2013, 07:16:09 PM »

The same that Jews believe.
Would you think that Jews would believe Karl Marx, an atheist, was still a Jew?

What about Marx's daughters? Are they Jewish

Was their mother?
No. But according to Hitler they would be Jews, and according to you therefore they would have got what they deserved!
What part of a "racial" religion don't you get? Is it that difficult for you to concieve or are you just that muddle-headed?
Which is not an answer to my question

I swear when it comes to the reality of the Jews sometimes people are worse than a stubborn mule to accept reality.

Must be tough going through life like that.
Which is ad hom
What stats do you have for this?
You really need to do your own research once in a while. You claim to be an authority on Nazi's, Jews and WWII yet you are clue-less about the Mischling Test;
So you don't have stats but simply point to the actual test
Lord knows I try but when it comes to the holocaust industry there's always more heat than light and it always descends into the inevitable name-calling by the Jews and their lemmings and the accussations of hater, bigot and the king of slander, "antisemite".
Speaking of hate, you said the Jews got what they deserved
So I choose not to unless I'm in a setting where I won't be bombarded with this nonsense.
As pointed out, you both deny you want to discuss this, but you do.

It's one of many times you post all arguments at once.
I'm only parroting what Jews themselves declare.
No. You're not.

A Jew saying what he thinks he is is one thing; you then go to a non-sequitur, by declaring Marx is a Jew, and therefore he must be the same as the Jew who defines what he is.

In no place have you shown that Marx - an atheist - was a Jew.

Look at his daughters - you ask in reply to me about what was their mother. Karl Marx's mother was a Lutheran - therefore if the daughters aren't Jews because of their mother, then neither is Karl Marx a Jew because of his mother not being Jewish.

Your argument in support of murder leads you to such confusion as to hold opposing arguments at the same time!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 07:17:15 PM by montalban » Logged

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
tha thu lan de na gràsan;
Tha an Tighearna maille riut.
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #190 on: April 14, 2013, 07:22:53 PM »

There are also Moslem hindus and Christian hindus as well. Nevertheless the Indian people believe that they are "people of the soil", in other words, if you are an indigenous Indian (Hindu), that will always be your race regardless what "religion" you convert to.
There's no such thing as a Moslem Hindu.

In common use today, it refers to an adherent of Hinduism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu

Judaism is still a race-based religion, I don't understand what's so hard to believe this, Jews even admit it.
A person with a non-Jewish mother is generally considered not to be a Jew. Karl Marx's mother was a Lutheran

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #191 on: April 14, 2013, 07:26:52 PM »

Author of Best-Selling Holocaust Book Admits Survival Story Not True
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334171,00.html

So what? If I found an American who lied about his war record would that negate the efforts of all other US servicemen?

I can find stories from 'the other side' that are also fictional.

Helen Demidenko (as she was then known), an Australian wrote an award-winning story about a family that took part in the holocaust (as perpetrators). It was later shown that she made the story up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Demidenko

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #192 on: April 14, 2013, 07:30:58 PM »

Thank you. You speak truth through the voices and eyes of witnesses. The denial of the existence of evil is Satan's greatest deception.

Indeed.

The real craziness is if one points out it's evil and says "Don't speak for this evil" then this itself is turned into some kind of attack on freedom! It's a very twisted world we live in

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #193 on: April 14, 2013, 07:33:50 PM »

The article also mentions that the woman only came forward with the truth (that her story was a lie) when researchers began to pile pieces of evidence together which didn’t seem to fit with the account.  In other words, if they hadn’t scrutinized the story the lie might not have been uncovered at all.  Perhaps now we know why Jewish groups have applied such pressure that even questioning the official “Holocaust” story is now a crime in much of the world.  Researchers say that the popular figure of six million is every bit the hoax that this woman’s story turned out to be.

This is a very poor piece. What researchers? Pointing to some other evidence somewhere else as proof of a point is nothing but fraud.

It is at best a non-sequitur. That a single individual's story found to be a falsehood means that everyone's stories are also false.

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
sedevacantist

« Reply #194 on: April 14, 2013, 08:03:53 PM »

This is a very poor piece. What researchers? Pointing to some other evidence somewhere else as proof of a point is nothing but fraud.

It is at best a non-sequitur. That a single individual's story found to be a falsehood means that everyone's stories are also false.

no what's poor is you and others understanding that when I say holocaust hoax it doesn't mean peope didn't die or that the nazis weren't evil, the 6 million figure is the hoax and you bought it into it hook line and sinker
Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #195 on: April 14, 2013, 08:20:16 PM »

As well as the denial of the Passion, Death and Resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Speaking of deception;

be-tahbūlōt ta`aseh lekhā milkhamāh
........ "By Way Of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War." (Official motto of the Israeli Mossad)

montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #196 on: April 14, 2013, 08:21:49 PM »

no what's poor is you and others understanding that when I say holocaust hoax it doesn't mean peope didn't die or that the nazis weren't evil, the 6 million figure is the hoax and you bought it into it hook line and sinker

This is easy... how many died?

My point about poor argument still stands - what researchers? But, try the easy one first, if you don't know this
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 08:25:25 PM by montalban » Logged

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #197 on: April 14, 2013, 08:23:41 PM »

As well as the denial of the Passion, Death and Resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Speaking of straw-man

Speaking of deception;

be-tahbūlōt ta`aseh lekhā milkhamāh
........ "By Way Of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War." (Official motto of the Israeli Mossad)

Speaking of irrelevancy!

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #198 on: April 14, 2013, 08:34:06 PM »

Another one friend's family story: his grandmother and her friend were in a town doing some compulsory works for Germans (they were both 17 or 20 or something like that then). German soldiers told them to watch how they liquidate the ghetto. Friend's grandmother took that show (you know, shooting children while parents watch, smashing infants' heads against walls etc.) quite well. Her friend lost her mind and hadn't cured since then.

Want some more stories?
How bout the one in Katyn where the Soviet NKVD systematically  slaughtered thousands of Polish nationals and blamed the atrocity on the Nazi's? There are literally hundreds of stories like this form the murdeous communists regimes, but we never hear of them because the slaughter of nonJews will never steal the headlines from God's chosen.

I wonder if the families from them Polish victims will try and shakedown the Russians for some "compensation" for the next seventy years?

I actually have a source for my "story".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #199 on: April 14, 2013, 08:36:15 PM »

What we still have is this hateful deceit that causes confusion.

The confusion is evident in the argument; attempting everything at once.

We see argument that Germany was justified for doing what they did; but then denial that they did anything!

We see evidence such as a singular example of a person’s story found to be a fraud, as an argument of guilt by association; in the hope that this one example will tarnish millions of other stories.

And that is the point of the evidence. Not just the Jews, who were witnesses. Not just the Germans who perpetrated the acts. Not just the German civilians brought into the camps IMMEDIATELY they were liberated. BUT, the witness of the liberators. They took stills and film of the camps. Witnesses ranged from the average Joe GI, to the supreme commander Eisenhower – who was taken on a tour.

Germans on trial for the most part didn’t deny that it happened, but only denied their role in it.

Against this are people seeing conspiracies

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
podkarpatska
Merarches

« Reply #200 on: April 14, 2013, 08:36:29 PM »

Oh, thank you. If the "true" number is say "only" 1,2,3,4..... million innocents rounded up systematically and exterminated by the German state and its accomplices, it's "less" significant? Less of a moral abomination?

It's what? Less evil?  Not so bad?

Give me a break.
sedevacantist

« Reply #201 on: April 14, 2013, 08:36:40 PM »

My point about poor argument still stands - what researchers? But, try the easy one first, if you don't know this
you show me what research you are basing that 6 million jews died, you are the one with very poor arguement skills implying I and others would think the nazis weren't evil,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #202 on: April 14, 2013, 08:37:22 PM »

How bout the one in Katyn

What? More irrelevancies?

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #203 on: April 14, 2013, 08:39:49 PM »

you show me what research you are basing that 6 million jews died, you are the one with very poor arguement skills implying I and others would think the nazis weren't evil,

So, that one was too tough too, hey?

I find it odd you're railing against my 'research skills' - but denying 6 million died, and not being able to show any research to back up your refutation.

Previously I asked you 'What researchers?'. I should ask 'What research?' Cheesy

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #204 on: April 14, 2013, 08:42:16 PM »

Oh, thank you. If the "true" number is say "only" 1,2,3,4..... million innocents rounded up systematically and exterminated by the German state and its accomplices, it's "less" significant? Less of a moral abomination?

Give me a break.

Hey, if we can prove that ONLY  Wink 5,999,999 died, then the 6,000,000 is an obvious hoax!

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #205 on: April 14, 2013, 08:45:16 PM »

One person has been unwilling/unable to answer me re: numbers killed.

As Wiki is obviously accepted as a source here* I will provide my answer:
Since 1945, the most commonly cited figure for the total number of Jews killed has been six million. The Yad Vashem Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Authority in Jerusalem, writes that there is no precise figure for the number of Jews killed. The figure most commonly used is the six million attributed to Adolf Eichmann, a senior SS official.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_holocaust#Jewish

*- I am an editor of Wiki, under MONTALBAN

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #206 on: April 14, 2013, 08:47:39 PM »

Let's try another one...

implying I and others would think the nazis weren't evil,

Why do you think the Nazis were evil?

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #207 on: April 14, 2013, 08:48:55 PM »

Yes, he was born of a Jewish mother not matter how you cut it. I don't believe there's a single conscious Jew on Earth that would believe that Marx wasn't a Jew.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx

"Karl Heinrich Marx was born on 5 May 1818 at 664 Brückergasse in Trier, a town in the Kingdom of Prussia's Province of the Lower Rhine.[16] Ancestrally Ashkenazi Jewish, his maternal grandfather was a Dutch rabbi, while his paternal line had supplied Trier's rabbis since 1723, a role taken by his grandfather Meier Halevi Marx.[17] Karl's father, Herschel Marx, was the first in the line to receive a secular education; becoming relatively wealthy and middle-class, his family owned a number of Moselle vineyards. To escape the constraints of anti-semitic legislation, he converted from Judaism to the Protestant Christian denomination of Lutheranism prior to his son's birth, taking on the German forename of Heinrich over the Yiddish Herschel.[18]

No. But according to Hitler they would be Jews, and according to you therefore they would have got what they deserved!
Where did I ever say that? I demand you prove your continous accusations where I condone the murder of any civilians during WWII! You are a liar and a calumnizer, I demand you retract your staments where I ever said that I "agreed" with Hitler or anyone about the Jews getting "what they deserved", I said there's more than one side of the story and plenty of blame to go around on all sides. don't put words in my mouth, if you're obsessed with a single aspect of the war, that's your problem, not mine.

Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #208 on: April 14, 2013, 08:51:30 PM »

Let's try another one...

implying I and others would think the nazis weren't evil,

Why do you think the Nazis were evil?
Why don't stick to the OP instead of grandstanding about the magical six million number.

Why do you think Hitler hated the Jews?

podkarpatska
Merarches

« Reply #209 on: April 14, 2013, 08:57:51 PM »

Want some more stories?
How bout the one in Katyn where the Soviet NKVD systematically  slaughtered thousands of Polish nationals and blamed the atrocity on the Nazi's? There are literally hundreds of stories like this form the murdeous communists regimes, but we never hear of them because the slaughter of nonJews will never steal the headlines from God's chosen.

I wonder if the families from them Polish victims will try and shakedown the Russians for some "compensation" for the next seventy years?

I actually have a source for my "story".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

Now we're playing "my evil is more evil than your evil."   To what end?  There are millions of Poles, Slovaks, Czechs, Hungarian, Ukrainian, and a dozen other nationalities who would support compensation for the suffering caused by the mostly Russo-centric  former USSR.
Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #210 on: April 14, 2013, 08:58:33 PM »

Speaking of hate, you said the Jews got what they deserved
Again, prove it.

Show me one sentence on this entire thread where I said "Jews got what they deserved".

Put up or shut up.

The only "hate" I see festering here is from the barrage of "Ad homs" as you would say, from you and a few others that would dare question the official version of the origins of WWII and the so-called, Jewish "holocaust.

Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #211 on: April 14, 2013, 09:02:34 PM »

I guess it's a "poor piece" if you didn't provide the source or edit it yourself.

When one begins to lose the argument, slander is the weapon of choice.

Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #212 on: April 14, 2013, 09:05:40 PM »

Give me a break.
No, it's either 6 million or bust. And the second you question the party line, it's off to jail you go.

Now, where else did they used to imprison people for "thought crimes"?

Think hard now.

sedevacantist

« Reply #213 on: April 14, 2013, 09:25:12 PM »

Give me a break.
so it doesn't bother you that you've been lied to by the establishment with this  exaggerated 6 million jews number? you don't care about the truth  
here's a good book which you won't bother to read
ww.amazon.com/The-Holocaust-Hoax-Exposed-Revisionist/dp/1937787087/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364207674&sr=8-1&keywords=the+holocaust+hoax

The Holocaust Hoax Exposed: Debunking the 20th Century's Biggest Lie (Revisionist Handbook Series, 1) [Paperback]
,book Description
Publication Date: 2012
Holocaust research is a dangerous business. Today, if a book similar to this one were published in Europe, its author would be arrested and imprisoned. The crime: questioning the holocaust tale. Indeed, researchers have endured solitary confinement, brutal beatings by assailants, ongoing harassment, lengthy court battles, career suicide and media attacks directed against them--all because they presented a Revisionist history of this pivotal event. Other Revisionist writers have been the victims of hate crimes, extensive smear campaigns, fines and death threats. The perpetrators behind these police state tactics are part of an entire holocaust industry devoted to suppressing factual data in favor of peddling heavy-handed doses of error-laden propaganda. "The Holocaust Hoax Exposed" dissects every element of what has become the 20th century's most grotesque conspiracy. Covered in this book is the mythology surrounding "death camps," the truth about Zyklon B, Anne Frank's fable, how the absurd "6 million" figure has become a laughing stock and much more. The holocaust industry has become a tyrannical dictatorship that incessantly manipulates, distorts, marginalizes and manufactures false conclusions to prop up their sinking ship. By taking their hysterical obsessions to psychopathic levels, the charlatans behind this ruse make it glaringly apparent how weak the foundation of their argument is.
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #214 on: April 14, 2013, 09:32:54 PM »

Yes, he was born of a Jewish mother not matter how you cut it. I don't believe there's a single conscious Jew on Earth that would believe that Marx wasn't a Jew.[/quote]
So his daughters weren't Jewish because of their mother, but Karl is because of his mother?

Where did I ever say that?
\
You have said that the Jewish communists started the war, and that Germany was justified therefore in what they did – only you deny what they did!

Anyway, you're on record...
I agree and post WWI Germany was being raped by "Internationalist" bankers and infiltrated by worldwide communists.

So yea, the victim began fighting back.

Unfortunately a lot of lower-level, average Jews got caught up in it just like a lot of ethnic Germans.

But you are a fool to believe that not a single Jew was complicit in what happened during the Third Reich.

They are ‘complicit’ and Germany was the victim, fighting back.

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #215 on: April 14, 2013, 09:35:20 PM »

I guess it's a "poor piece" if you didn't provide the source or edit it yourself.
No, it's a poor piece because of the reasons I stated.

I'm happy to re-state. The article simply alludes to research done somewhere else by someone else. We neither see

a) what research
or
b) what researchers

You call pointing that fact out 'slander'. You doubly don't understand the meaning, because not only do you apply it incorrectly in the sense I just stated, but what you would mean is 'libel' (which is in print; slander is if we were speaking in person)

www.dictionary.com is a great site I would suggest you look at
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 09:37:35 PM by montalban » Logged

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #216 on: April 14, 2013, 09:39:44 PM »

No, it's either 6 million or bust.
Why?

And the second you question the party line, it's off to jail you go.

Now, where else did they used to imprison people for "thought crimes"?

Think hard now.

Thought crimes? If you mean by spouting points of fraud in disagreement with the government - or something, there are plenty of nations that imprison people for slander and libel (remember these are different - in their contexts)

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #217 on: April 14, 2013, 09:41:20 PM »

so it doesn't bother you that you've been lied to by the establishment with this  exaggerated 6 million jews number? you don't care about the truth  
You haven't shown

a) that this is exaggerated
or
b) what figure you would give

Along with the question I asked you - what did the Nazis do that you think was evil?

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #218 on: April 14, 2013, 09:45:13 PM »

Why don't stick to the OP instead of grandstanding about the magical six million number.
Once again you're projecting you both want to talk about something, and you don't.
Why do you think Hitler hated the Jews?

That's easy! He was insane. Know anyone else who hates the Jews  Wink

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #219 on: April 14, 2013, 09:50:47 PM »

The logic of nazi apologists would go

It is estimated that 1.25 Armenians were murderd by the Turks.

As we have even less documentation for this event than for the Holocaust, we can deny it happened!

Excepting for the fact all humans are special; the difference between estimates of 5.5mil, 6mil, or even 6.2 mil are a matter of academics. It in no way lessens the evil of the Nazis

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #220 on: April 15, 2013, 12:07:36 AM »

Yes, he was born of a Jewish mother not matter how you cut it. I don't believe there's a single conscious Jew on Earth that would believe that Marx wasn't a Jew.

The Jews say it:

You can give your guilt complex a nap on this one. Marx wasn’t even a lapsed Jew. He was a lapsed Christian. His father converted to Christianity to advance his career. Young Karl disavowed all religions and would later rant against them, especially Judaism. In fact, he is better remembered as one of the world’s most accomplished anti-semites. His famous "On the Jewish Question" called for an end to the emancipation of the Jews because they were enslaved by a harsher taskmaster than the German state: their own religion. He referred to money as the real God of the Old Testament. And, probably not coincidentally, he was frequently in debt to Jewish moneylenders.
http://www.jewcy.com/religion-and-beliefs/was_karl_marx_really_jewish

Here's what he said of Judaism:
You Jews are egoists if you demand a special emancipation for yourselves as Jews. As Germans, you ought to work for the political emancipation of Germany, and as human beings, for the emancipation of mankind, and you should feel the particular kind of your oppression and your shame not as an exception to the rule, but on the contrary as a confirmation of the rule.
The social emancipation of the Jew is the emancipation of society from Judaism.
http://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/

Stalin ditched high-placed Jews in order to appease the Nazis replacing the Jew Litvinov with Molotov. (Some here forget that Hitler made a pact with Stalin!)

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #221 on: April 15, 2013, 01:06:06 AM »

The Holocaust Hoax Exposed: Debunking the 20th Century's Biggest Lie (Revisionist Handbook Series, 1) [Paperback]

Although you’ve still not answered me I’d like to debunk a few ‘debunkings’.

One claim is in effect “Where did Hitler get all the petrol from to do his evil deed if he didn’t even have enough for his tanks?”

Well they managed to scrounge up enough to burn his body.

It’s true that the Germans suffered fuel shortages, but right up to the end of the war their tanks still moved!

It’s claimed that Zyklon B was a delousing agent and couldn’t kill.

It’s a non-sequitur. A delousing agent that is in some quantities non-lethal to people doesn’t mean it’s non-lethal in all quantities. We know for a fact DDT was used as a delousing agent, but caused harmful effects in the environment.

Zyklon B was an arsenic-based agent. Arsenic itself can be non-lethal in extremely small quantities. It’s well known as a poison. If it had no poisonous qualities it wouldn’t work as a delouser!

Zyklon B is a cyanide-based poisonous gas that interferes with cellular respiration. Cyanide prevents the cell from producing ATP by binding to one of the proteins involved in the electron transport chain.[36] This protein, cytochrome c oxidase, contains several subunits and has ligands containing iron groups. At one of these iron groups, heme a3, the cyanide component of Zyklon B can bind, forming a more stabilized compound through metal-to-ligand pi bonding. As a result of this new iron-cyanide complex, the electrons which would situate themselves on the heme a3 group can no longer do so. Instead, because of the new bond formed between the iron and the cyanide, these electrons destabilize the compound (based on molecular orbital theory); thus, the heme group no longer accepts them. Consequently, electron transport is halted, and the cell can no longer produce the energy needed to synthesize ATP.[36]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B

More to come

« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 01:13:52 AM by montalban » Logged

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #222 on: April 15, 2013, 04:04:07 AM »

The Holocaust Hoax Exposed and other misguided works misrepresent the truth.

A Red Cross report on deaths at the hands of Nazis in 1946 states only 200,000-300,000 died.

Ignoring the fact that this still shows Germans to be murderers, the actual findings are misrepresented by Holocaust deniers.

Wiki has an extensive discussion on this:
Holocaust deniers misrepresent and omit information contained in ICRC reports that contradict their claims.[42] Critics argue that Richard Harwood in his "Did Six Million Really Die?" pamphlet could only claim that the ICRC had found no evidence of a policy to exterminate Jews by ignoring key sections of the 1948 report, where the ICRC explicitly states that the systematic extermination of Jews was Nazi policy.[43]

Harwood disputed the notion that homicidal gas chambers were disguised as shower facilities by citing references in the report where ICRC officials inspected bathing facilities. He used their responses to argue that showers functioned as showers and were not part of a killing installation. However this is considered misrepresentation by critics, as the passage Harwood cited is in reference to Allied camps for civilians in Egypt and thus had nothing to do with Nazi concentration camps.[44]

A letter from the Bad Arolsen International Tracing Service regarding only registered deaths at Nazi concentration camps. This and similar correspondence is frequently misrepresented as the absolute death toll of the Holocaust by deniers.

Harwood also claimed that Die Tat, a Swiss tabloid newspaper, published statistics that concluded the number of people who died in Nazi prisons and camps from 1939 to 1945 based on ICRC statistics was "300,000, not all of whom were Jews".[45] The January 19, 1955 edition of Die Tat did indeed give a 300,000 figure, but this was only in reference to "Germans and German Jews" and not nationals of other countries.[46] In a 1979 response to this pamphlet, the ICRC said that they have "never tried to compile statistics on the victims of the war",[47] nor "certified the accuracy of the statistics produced by a third party",[47] and state that the authors of such material have "falsified" both claims that the document originates from the ICRC and refers exclusively to Jews.[47]

As well as in personal correspondence, the ICRC has also addressed this misrepresentation by several other means. In 1975, the ICRC wrote to the Board of Deputies of British Jews in London regarding Harwood's citations, stating:
The figures cited by the author of the booklet are based upon statistics falsely attributed to us, evidently for the purpose of giving them credibility, despite the fact that we never publish information of this kind.[48]
—Françoise Perret, Comité International de la Croix-Rouge, to Jacob Gerwitz, August 22, 1975.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
jmbejdl
Count-Palatine James the Spurious of Giggleswick on the Naze
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Church of Romania

Great Martyr St. John the New of Suceava

« Reply #223 on: April 15, 2013, 04:13:12 AM »

I'm not getting into an emotional discussion about all the horrors of NS Germany .

Why? Because it might serve to show your arguments for the drivel they are?

You can say whatever you want and there's no way to prove either way and of course the Germans will always be labeled as "monsters" who should all be rounded up , shot and burn in hell forever. and that's without ever giving them a chance to vindicate themsleves or hear their side of the story.
Actually, I could prove everything I wrote, not only with documentation (that's easy enough if you speak German, just look up Pulverfabrik Liebenau and see what you find) but also with eyewitnesses, such as my great aunt who was one of those slave labourers and still is alive in Slovakia. Clearly you didn't read my posts, however. I am German - even my 'Slav' relatives who were condemned to the ammunition factory considered themselves German (they were Sudetendeutsch) they just exhibited a few too many Slav characteristics for the Nazis. My grandfather was as German as German could be. He came home in 1914 to volunteer to fight in WW1 despite being offered a place to stay in Switzerland. I would certainly never say any of the things you said about Germans - that's entirely your imagination. All Germans are not responsible for the crimes of their ancestors and some Germans even at the time did what they could to resist. To admit that does not, however, mean apologising for the Nazis

No one really wants to get at the truth of that time period just a call for the eternal bloodlust of the German people for the supposed crimes against humanity that occured before,during and after the war.
Forgive me if I take the eyewitness accounts of my decidedly German grandfather over your ridiculous claims. He knew what was happening. He said as much. He said others knew as well. He wasn't in the inner circle of the Party either, though he was a member. He didn't agree with the policies but he didn't exactly have a lot of choice about what he could do, nonetheless he did what he could. In my eyes he was hero (he was in the eyes of the Nazi party too but they did love that little black cross he won in 1914) precisely because he did what he could to make the lives of the interns better at risk to himself - that's why the Russian prisoner made ladle he was given means far more to me than the Iron Cross he won. The idiots who would claim that Germans have some sort of ethnic blood guilt for which they should be punished are every bit as prejudiced as those who think that the Jews have a similar blood guilt - but you don't serve the cause of opposing the former by confirming the latter.

Someone can start a thread on just that, but in some parts of the world, even discussing it can you charged with a "hate crime".
No, discussing it is not a hate crime to the best of my knowledge. Could you come up with an example of one of these places you claim exist. Note that there is a bog difference between discussing the issue and active denial.

The only thing I know, is the more they try and suppress the truth, the more evident it becomes.

Apparently not, as I see precious little evidence of the truth in anything you've written.

If your a Christian, you should certainly relate to that.
And if you're a Christian you probably ought to think about whether apologising for Nazi crimes is something that is appropriate to your professed faith.

James

We owe greater gratitude to those who humble us, wrong us, and douse us with venom, than to those who nurse us with honour and sweet words, or feed us with tasty food and confections, for bile is the best medicine for our soul. - Elder Paisios of Mount Athos
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

« Reply #224 on: April 15, 2013, 05:46:23 AM »

The pro-Nazis continue to argue all things at once; even one denying he's pro-Nazi

I asked him what evils the Nazis did (according to his view) and get no response for more than a day, now.

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: