Author Topic: Oriental Orthodox Liturgical Concelebration - April 6, 2013  (Read 502 times)

Offline DavidI

Oriental Orthodox Liturgical Concelebration - April 6, 2013
« on: March 21, 2013, 09:53:37 PM »
Greetings Brothers and Sisters!

St. Anthony Coptic Orthodox Church in Medford, NJ will be hosting a concelebrated Divine Liturgy Saturday April 6 @ 10:30am. We will have priests and bishops from the various Oriental churches present, and we would love for all in the Philadelphia region to join us.

For those with Facebook, please confirm your attendance on the event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/344035472362687/

For the flyer link: http://www.scooch.org/2013/03/philadelphia-regional-oriental-orthodox-concelebrated-litugry/

Feel free to pm me with any questions.

Please pray for our service!

Your brother in Christ,
David
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 09:59:19 PM by DavidI »
"A dog is better than I am, for he has love and he does not judge." - Abba Xanthios

Offline The least of all

Re: Oriental Orthodox Liturgical Concelebration - April 6, 2013
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 11:12:39 PM »
I love these events and wish i could attend!!God willing it will soon be  a concelebration with all the Orthodox churches (what is now designated Eastern and Oriental Orthodox being joined i mean) :)

Offline CoptoGeek

• of Alexandria, the Christ-loving City
  • OC.net guru
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 08:22:17 AM »
I'll do my best to go.
"Be oppressed, rather than the oppressor. Be gentle, rather than zealous. Lay hold of goodness, rather than justice." -St. Isaac of Nineveh

“I returned to the Coptic Orthodox Church with affection, finding in her our tormented and broken history“. -Salama Moussa

Offline DavidI

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 06:51:16 PM »
Hello folks,

Just one last reminder that the event is this Saturday. Anyone definitely going?
"A dog is better than I am, for he has love and he does not judge." - Abba Xanthios