Author Topic: Personal Promise Bible: Our "individualism" polemic is justified  (Read 472 times)

Offline NicholasMyra

• Avowed denominationalist
  • Taxiarches
  • Nepsis or Sepsis™
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian+Greek
http://www.personalpromisebible.com/

The Personal Promise Bible inserts YOUR name in more than 7000 key scriptures throughout the bible.

By which He has granted to Joe His precious and exceedingly great promises; that through these Joe may become a partaker of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world by lust.
2 Peter 1:4

That's right! Now you can have your name inserted into all the places where the Bible is referring to Israel.

Made out of stain-resistant paper, so no more worrying about oil marks left from spilled Fritos.

Each bible comes with a corrugated cardboard foldout ladder for use when climbing up to heaven alone.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 12:47:44 AM by NicholasMyra »
Quote from: Orthonorm
if Christ does and says x. And someone else does and says not x and you are ever in doubt, follow Christ.

Πάντα μὲν καθαρὰ τοῖς καθαροῖς
Τοῖς δὲ μεμιασμένοις καὶ ἀπίστοις οὐδὲν καθαρόν

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
Re: Personal Promise Bible: Our "individualism" polemic is justified
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 12:56:45 AM »
http://www.personalpromisebible.com/

The Personal Promise Bible inserts YOUR name in more than 7000 key scriptures throughout the bible.

By which He has granted to Joe His precious and exceedingly great promises; that through these Joe may become a partaker of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world by lust.
2 Peter 1:4

That's right! Now you can have your name inserted into all the places where the Bible is referring to Israel.

Made out of stain-resistant paper, so no more worrying about oil marks left from spilled Fritos.

Each bible comes with a corrugated cardboard foldout ladder for use when climbing up to heaven alone.

LOL! Brilliant idea and brilliant post!
If you have PMed me, the mods have taken my ability to PM away. Please see my email if you wish to contact me during my time of trial.

Offline LBK

• No Reporting Allowed
  • Toumarches
  • Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 12:58:24 AM »
Un-believable.  :P :P :o ::)
No longer posting here. Anyone is welcome to PM me or email me at the address in my profile.

Offline genesisone

• Archon
  • Jurisdiction: Antioch
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 12:16:15 PM »
Un-believable.  :P :P :o ::)
But sadly, believed by thousands who will add to the publisher's coffers.

Online Cyrillic

• Arbiter Elegantiarum
  • Toumarches
  • We must go back!
  • Jurisdiction: But my heart belongs to Finland
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 12:37:31 PM »
Or do you not know that Joe will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither Joe nor Joe nor Joe nor Joes who have sex with Joe nor Joe nor Joe nor Joe nor Joe nor Joe will inherit the kingdom of God.

-1 Corinthians 6:9-10

« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 12:38:37 PM by Cyrillic »
"Par ma foi! Il y a plus de quarante ans que je dis de la prose sans que j'en susse rien."
-Molière, The Middle-Class Gentleman.