OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 28, 2014, 02:48:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New History Channel series, "The Bible"  (Read 1578 times) Average Rating: 0
Timon
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

« on: March 04, 2013, 11:25:06 AM »

Did anyone watch this last night?  I dont have cable so I wasnt able to.  A lot of my evangelical friends were raving about it, and a few people whos opinions I trust said it was pretty well done.  I was curious if it was seen as "well done" from an Orthodox perspective.  Id like to check it out if its available online somewhere.

Even if we have thousands of acts of great virtue to our credit, our confidence in being heard must be based on God's mercy and His love for men. Even if we stand at the very summit of virtue, it is by mercy that we shall be saved.

— Chrysostom

BLOG
Gamliel
Archon

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Metropolis of San Francisco

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 11:43:09 AM »

I don't get the History channel either.  I saw some previews in the movie theaters -- I am not holding my breath.
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 11:47:14 AM »

Did anyone watch this last night?  I dont have cable so I wasnt able to.  A lot of my evangelical friends were raving about it, and a few people whos opinions I trust said it was pretty well done.  I was curious if it was seen as "well done" from an Orthodox perspective.  Id like to check it out if its available online somewhere.
It's very Protestant, not Orthodox. I don't mean it was heretical-it actually was for a couple exceptions pretty much a straight forward presentation of the text (although it breazed through a lot, although it did that in many ways rather well).

What I mean by not Orthodox: although it had a scene of Abraham rescuing Lot, it had no scene of Melchizedek coming out to meet Abraham.  Perhaps too typological and liturgical-the reasons why an Orthodox version would (or, definitely should) include the coming of Melchizedek with bread and wine and the giving of the tithe by Abraham.

Definitely better than a lot of what slithers out of the TV.  I was quite pleased my son wanted it taped.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:48:06 AM by ialmisry » Logged

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
Gamliel
Archon

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Metropolis of San Francisco

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 11:58:17 AM »

Did anyone watch this last night?  I don't have cable so I wasn't able to.  A lot of my evangelical friends were raving about it, and a few people whose opinions I trust said it was pretty well done.  I was curious if it was seen as "well done" from an Orthodox perspective.  Id like to check it out if its available on-line somewhere.
It's very Protestant, not Orthodox. I don't mean it was heretical-it actually was for a couple exceptions pretty much a straight forward presentation of the text (although it breezed through a lot, although it did that in many ways rather well).

What I mean by not Orthodox: although it had a scene of Abraham rescuing Lot, it had no scene of Melchizedek coming out to meet Abraham.  Perhaps too typological and liturgical-the reasons why an Orthodox version would (or, definitely should) include the coming of Melchizedek with bread and wine and the giving of the tithe by Abraham.

Definitely better than a lot of what slithers out of the TV.  I was quite pleased my son wanted it taped.
Did it have any scenes of the visitation, and Abraham asking if Sodom and Gomorrah can be saved if there were 40, 30 . . . 10 righteous people there?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:58:58 AM by Gamliel » Logged
genesisone
Archon

Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 12:00:20 PM »

I watched it last night. Condensing the Bible into a ten hour "docu-drama" is a major undertaking. It appears to have been done with good intentions and will likely be helpful in getting a chronological account of Old and New Testaments.

It is entertaining. The two hours went by very quickly - perhaps not brilliant, but the pace moves quickly and there are plenty of actions scenes that many will relate to.

However, I did find some things disconcerting, especially as an Orthodox Christian. One of the angels who visited Abraham then moved on to Sodom turned out to be an "angel ninja" involved in a street fight in Sodom. Cheesy.

The point is frequently made that one must trust God, especially in difficult situations. That's all well and good, but I kept hearing echoes of the bland theology of "Touched by an Angel".

Many scenes are highly fictionalized. The account of Sodom's destruction is over-emphasized as is the personal rivalry between Moses and Pharaoh. This left no time for some very important episodes such as the story of Joseph. The Orthodox Christological interpretation of the OT is striking in its omission. As I mentioned, no Joseph - a type of Christ; when Moses parts the Red Sea he strikes it (contrary to the Biblical account) rather than raising his hand above it, and later again, thus making the form a cross. The distinction between Ishmael and Isaac with the latter being clearly the child of the promise is lacking - or at least under-emphasized.

Overall, it's good for the entertainment value, but the Book is better.
genesisone
Archon

Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 12:01:41 PM »

Did it have any scenes of the visitation, and Abraham asking if Sodom and Gomorrah can be saved if there were 40, 30 . . . 10 righteous people there?

Yes to both. But the whole destruction of Sodom event seemed to be mostly an excuse for special effects.
Punch
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 05:50:20 PM »

I turned it off a bit more than half way through.  Too many inaccuracies. Too much left out.  I probably will not watch it again.

Orthodox only because of God and His Russians.
choy
Archon

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013, 05:52:17 PM »

Did anyone watch this last night?  I dont have cable so I wasnt able to.  A lot of my evangelical friends were raving about it, and a few people whos opinions I trust said it was pretty well done.  I was curious if it was seen as "well done" from an Orthodox perspective.  Id like to check it out if its available online somewhere.

Here's one Orthodox perspective from Fr. Stephen Freeman's Facebook page:

I've turned off the TV show The Bible after 5 minutes. It's all it took to convince me that the Protestant imagination is so less rich than the Tradition. It's like watching scenes from another religion's Scriptures - but not mine.
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013, 05:53:42 PM »

I was quite pleased my son wanted it taped.

Please tell me this is just a hanger-on of vocabulary from another era?

I know of one person who still tapes things and then that weirdo transfers them to DVDs. He has a VHS to DVD recorder. And I think he just got it last year to update his video collection.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2013, 05:55:02 PM »

However, I did find some things disconcerting, especially as an Orthodox Christian. One of the angels who visited Abraham then moved on to Sodom turned out to be an "angel ninja" involved in a street fight in Sodom.

LOL! Just skimming over threads you just can't miss the most ridiculous!

podkarpatska
Warned
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

SS Cyril and Methodius Church, Mercer, PA

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2013, 07:57:47 PM »

I agree with Isa's take. It was "ok, sort of like a child's Bible stories book. Generally, I dislike biblical epics. Either they are cheesy or theologically suspect. Anyway, trying to present the OT as historical narrative doesn't do it for me at least.
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Protokentarchos

Faith: On-n-Off
Jurisdiction: OCA (the only truly Canonical American Orthodox Church)

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2013, 09:39:34 PM »

Wait for the episode about Acts--that is going to be the ultimate decider in whether or not this documentary was well done. If they ignore the physical Church or present it in a casual, non-liturgical way with no Sacraments, or minimal emphasis on Sacraments, we'll know the series is Protestant. If, however, it does portray the Sacraments and a liturgical Church, then we'll know it's Orthodox/Catholic and probably okay.

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2013, 09:43:35 PM »

Considering I had to walk Isa through on taking a photo on his phone and uploading it on OC.net, I would not be at all surprised if he literally meant taping it on a blank VHS tape.

I love the fact Isa is way behind the tech age.

You think he winds his clock up to set the alarm?

Think he gives his kids "Speak N Spell"?

Think he has an old NES with Super Mario Bros.

If he says yes to the last statement, it will cover a multitude of sins.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Protokentarchos

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2013, 09:49:23 PM »

I sure do...nothing will beat 1980s technology.

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2013, 09:51:07 PM »

Except the Super Nintendo.

And my Sony Trinitron from the 90s.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:51:21 PM by Achronos » Logged

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Protokentarchos

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2013, 09:52:15 PM »

Nintendo 64 > Super Nintendo

Super Mario 64 >>> every other videogame known to man

Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2013, 09:53:35 PM »

Nintendo 64 <<< Super Nintendo

Soulcalibur on the Dreamcast >>> every other videogame known to man

I agree.

But even that said, N64 ownz.

I played Ocarina of Time for probably a thousand hours.

x2 for Goldeneye 4 player multiplayer.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Protokentarchos

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2013, 09:58:21 PM »

That was back when they actually put effort into creating videogames that could last you months before you completely beat and mastered every element of the game. Now, all they care about is graphics and multiplayer, and most campaigns can be beaten totally within 6-7 hours and multiplayer gets boring after one week.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2013, 10:22:37 PM »

Yeah I have been completely disillusioned and bored of the video game industry as a whole. There are a few titles that do come a long that surprise me, but that's far few in between.

Super Mario 64, 1996 at a Toys R Us for the first time was a life changing experience. And then getting the N64 for Christmas that year with Wave Race 64, yeah it was pure nirvana.

Soulcalibur did the same thing a few years later.

Life just seemed to me a whole lot better than it is now.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Timon
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2013, 10:31:05 PM »

Thanks for the replies and input.

I thought it was going to be more of a historical documentary about things from the Bible but it seems to be largely a cheesy reenactment. I was hoping the New Testament part would feature some historically accurate information about the early Church.  Guess we will have to wait and see, although I wont be holding my breath.

Even if we have thousands of acts of great virtue to our credit, our confidence in being heard must be based on God's mercy and His love for men. Even if we stand at the very summit of virtue, it is by mercy that we shall be saved.

— Chrysostom

BLOG
ialmisry
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2013, 10:56:38 PM »

Considering I had to walk Isa through on taking a photo on his phone and uploading it on OC.net, I would not be at all surprised if he literally meant taping it on a blank VHS tape.

I love the fact Isa is way behind the tech age.

You think he winds his clock up to set the alarm?

Think he gives his kids "Speak N Spell"?

If he says yes to the last statement, it will cover a multitude of sins.
What's a NES?

No, the  WOW box was tapping this. Although we do have VHS tapes.

I avoid alarms.  I get up when I get up and grab the coffee (there's a timer, but I never use it).

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
ialmisry
Hypatos

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2013, 10:59:13 PM »

Did anyone watch this last night?  I don't have cable so I wasn't able to.  A lot of my evangelical friends were raving about it, and a few people whose opinions I trust said it was pretty well done.  I was curious if it was seen as "well done" from an Orthodox perspective.  Id like to check it out if its available on-line somewhere.
It's very Protestant, not Orthodox. I don't mean it was heretical-it actually was for a couple exceptions pretty much a straight forward presentation of the text (although it breezed through a lot, although it did that in many ways rather well).

Definitely better than a lot of what slithers out of the TV.  I was quite pleased my son wanted it taped.

Yes, and sorta.

Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2013, 11:07:33 PM »

What an amazing thread hijack...guys.
But glad to see it back on track

I thought it was going to be more of a historical documentary about things from the Bible but it seems to be largely a cheesy reenactment. I was hoping the New Testament part would feature some historically accurate information about the early Church.  Guess we will have to wait and see, although I wont be holding my breath.

Thus far I do not see it markedly better than attempts from Hollywood in the past. It's just updated a bit for today's non-scripture reading audience. But we've nine weeks to go.

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
serb1389
Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
Global Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Michał Kalina's biggest fan

FrNPantic
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2013, 01:31:29 AM »

Nintendo 64 <<< Super Nintendo

Soulcalibur on the Dreamcast >>> every other videogame known to man

I agree.

But even that said, N64 ownz.

I played Ocarina of Time for probably a thousand hours.

x2 for Goldeneye 4 player multiplayer.

dude..we just connected on levels you can't even possibly understand.  I can't even explain to you the hours we would play ocarina of time, we would even watch 1 guy play for hours!  and then goldeneye...dude those were tournaments we are still talking about today! 

nice to know others prized it as much as we did. 

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
ialmisry
Hypatos

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2013, 02:10:18 AM »

I thought it was going to be more of a historical documentary about things from the Bible but it seems to be largely a cheesy reenactment. I was hoping the New Testament part would feature some historically accurate information about the early Church.  Guess we will have to wait and see, although I wont be holding my breath.

Thus far I do not see it markedly better than attempts from Hollywood in the past. It's just updated a bit for today's non-scripture reading audience. But we've nine weeks to go.

It has far less "artistic" embellishment than usual.  Of course, taking up Tradition to fill in the story has been passed up.

Btw, I'm waiting to see if Maccabbees is included.

podkarpatska
Warned
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

SS Cyril and Methodius Church, Mercer, PA

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2013, 08:46:59 AM »

I thought it was going to be more of a historical documentary about things from the Bible but it seems to be largely a cheesy reenactment. I was hoping the New Testament part would feature some historically accurate information about the early Church.  Guess we will have to wait and see, although I wlooont be holding my breath.

It has far less "artistic" embellishment than usual.  Of course, taking up Tradition to fill in the story has been passed up.

Btw, I'm waiting to see if Maccabbees is included.

I wonder how a Russian production team using the same technology would produce a similar series for their large, mass audience with Orthodox advisers on the script? I suspect this series will be sold by History to a Russian network and be dubbed though.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 08:47:46 AM by podkarpatska » Logged
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2013, 04:42:54 PM »

What's a NES?
You got to be kidding me.

Does this mean nothing to you?!

But I can imagine that you were probably a pro at Donkey Kong or Pac-Man in the arcades right?

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2013, 04:45:32 PM »

dude..we just connected on levels you can't even possibly understand.  I can't even explain to you the hours we would play ocarina of time, we would even watch 1 guy play for hours!  and then goldeneye...dude those were tournaments we are still talking about today! 

This is awesome to hear Father!

Goldeneye was the mainstay until Perfect Dark came along.

Super Smash Bros on the N64 united our neighborhood.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2013, 04:58:23 PM »

You must be related to the other Achronos of internet gamer fame, but he's 35 years old and still plays.

May as well join the hijack.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 04:58:57 PM by Αριστοκλής » Logged

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2013, 05:05:25 PM »

You must be related to the other Achronos of internet gamer fame, but he's 35 years old and still plays.

May as well join the hijack.
Who?

If you are talking about the guy who worked for Bungie, then yes I know him.

Fun fact: average age of gamers is 30.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 05:05:41 PM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
serb1389
Global Moderator
Merarches

FrNPantic
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2013, 10:30:31 PM »

SSB UNITED US TOO!  that's so funny man.  We never got into Perfect Dark...i prefered the nostalgia of knowing every level & just that perfect game-play for players of all levels. 

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2013, 10:35:26 PM »

SSB UNITED US TOO!  that's so funny man.  We never got into Perfect Dark...i prefered the nostalgia of knowing every level & just that perfect game-play for players of all levels. 

We played a lot of Basement, Aztec, and Facility. The later was always my favorite.

I always picked Jaws as my character, and folks that didn't know how good I was scoffed at me. Well ranking number 1 in the kills sileneced any criticsm of choosing him.

Slappers only CTF hahahahaha...

My favorite weapon has got to be the remote mines. There was a multiplayer level where you get to play in the prison cells and outside in the snow, and you could glitch the mines to hang in a certain room.

I liked planting mines on the vent shaft to camo them.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
dcommini
Tha mi sgulan na Trianaid
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Beannachd Dia dhuit

dcommini
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2013, 10:41:29 PM »

A: Don't have cable so I couldn't watch this show... not sure if I even want to

B: Ocarina of Time best Zelda ever? Best Zelda ever.

Gun cuireadh do chupa thairis le slàinte agus sona - May your cup overflow with health and happiness
Check out my blog...
serb1389
Global Moderator
Merarches

FrNPantic
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2013, 10:43:17 PM »

We played a lot of Basement, Aztec, and Facility. The later was always my favorite.

I always picked Jaws as my character, and folks that didn't know how good I was scoffed at me. Well ranking number 1 in the kills sileneced any criticsm of choosing him.

Slappers only CTF hahahahaha...

My favorite weapon has got to be the remote mines. There was a multiplayer level where you get to play in the prison cells and outside in the snow, and you could glitch the mines to hang in a certain room.

I liked planting mines on the vent shaft to camo them.

I am aswim in the milk that is nostalgia my friend.  you are taking me WAY back.  

On Station, you can get some pretty good sniping done from being in the train, which I always enjoyed.  Also on Jungle there were a whole bunch of great spots to pick people off, especially with the silencer on.  

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2013, 10:45:10 PM »

Majora's Mask would like a word with you.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2013, 10:46:08 PM »

On Station, you can get some pretty good sniping done from being in the train, which I always enjoyed.  Also on Jungle there were a whole bunch of great spots to pick people off, especially with the silencer on.  
Man I don't even remember those maps. Was Cradle one of them?

I remember we used to mod the game using a GameShark to do all sorts of stuff. Like accessing the hidden island on Dam.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2013, 11:46:16 PM »

I know of one person who still tapes things and then that weirdo transfers them to DVDs. He has a VHS to DVD recorder. And I think he just got it last year to update his video collection.

I was born in the 90s and I say "tape." I think it's sort of like "dialing" phone numbers or whatever.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Muted
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2013, 12:55:03 AM »

I would appreciate it if you didn't shatter my image of Isa owning a VHS player, that person...

– St. Ambrose of Milan
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2013, 01:16:21 AM »

Yeah, that is funnier, isn't it? My apologies.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
Eastern Mind
Hi! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Hopeful
Jurisdiction: Greece

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2013, 02:17:33 PM »

Majora's Mask would like a word with you.

You shouldn't have done that...

"ALL THE GODS OF THE HINDUS ARE DEMONS HAHAHAHAHA!!"
serb1389
Global Moderator
Merarches

FrNPantic
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2013, 02:23:35 PM »

Man I don't even remember those maps. Was Cradle one of them?

I remember we used to mod the game using a GameShark to do all sorts of stuff. Like accessing the hidden island on Dam.

OMG GameShark was so awesome!  GameGenie was absolutely fun too. when everyone got unlimited amo & unlimited weapons.  made it so much more fun. 

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
Eastern Mind
Hi! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Hopeful
Jurisdiction: Greece

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2013, 02:31:06 PM »

And then suddenly, big hair man from Ancient Aliens pops in to give his opinion...

"ALL THE GODS OF THE HINDUS ARE DEMONS HAHAHAHAHA!!"
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2013, 03:01:25 PM »

I was born in the 90s and I say "tape." I think it's sort of like "dialing" phone numbers or whatever.

Dialing is pagan. Repent from your invocation of false gods.

To think of it, I can't remember when someone mentioned dialing a number in recent years. They call it or the person or organization.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 03:01:58 PM by orthonorm » Logged

Punch
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2013, 03:45:22 PM »

And then suddenly, big hair man from Ancient Aliens pops in to give his opinion...

Orthodox only because of God and His Russians.
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2013, 02:06:07 PM »

From what I have been hearing from friends and family, I think that I am getting more spiritual gratification from The Walking Dead.  Plus, I hear The Vikings is more worthwhile as well.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: