OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 23, 2014, 04:30:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyonce - A Celebrity gone too far?  (Read 3156 times) Average Rating: 0
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2013, 03:59:39 PM »

He is admittedly more interesting than Beyonce.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2013, 04:43:57 PM »

I deleted my uncharitable comment.

Selam

Nothing like broadcasting righteousness.

At least Severian came up with a blanket nevermind.

You could have just left it a single character.

Another thread which ends up about Gebre.

Nevermind

Selam

"Don't register. Don't vote.
Don't enlist. Don't deploy.
Don't take oaths. Don't say the pledge.
Pray to God, and start a revolution instead!"
Selam, +GMK+
NicholasMyra
Avowed denominationalist
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian/Greek

When in doubt, say: "you lack the proper φρόνημα"

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2013, 04:49:20 PM »

Also many of the "rituals" she passes off as a concert resemble Babylonian ceremonies.  Last Superbowl was very evident, but the preceding Superbowl with "madonna" was very Babylonian.
What Babylonian ceremonies? The Akitu? Tell me more.

Quote from: Orthonorm
if Christ does and says x. And someone else does and says not x and you are ever in doubt, follow Christ.
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2013, 05:07:26 PM »

He is admittedly more interesting than Beyonce.

Most people in this world are more interesting than Beyonce.  In fact, I'd say that 90% of the people in a nursing home at any given time are more exciting when they eat their yogurt than Beyonce is singing.

Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox (but doubtful)
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church *of* America

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2013, 05:15:51 PM »

Well, her and Jay-Z are already freemasons, so does it really surprise you? Both of them are fake.

She cant be a Freemason.

Why not? I know Orthodox Christians who are even though they're not supposed to. You never saw the Run This Town video a few years ago that the media went crazy over due to the odd references like "Do What Thou Wilt" or something?

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2013, 05:23:57 PM »

Well, her and Jay-Z are already freemasons, so does it really surprise you? Both of them are fake.

She cant be a Freemason.

Why not?

How many woman Freemasons do you know?

You never saw the Run This Town video a few years ago that the media went crazy over due to the odd references like "Do What Thou Wilt" or something?

Do you know where "Do what thou wilt" comes from?

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

November is short. Type fast.

« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2013, 05:25:45 PM »

She cant be a Freemason.

Why not? I know Orthodox Christians who are even though they're not supposed to. You never saw the Run This Town video a few years ago that the media went crazy over due to the odd references like "Do What Thou Wilt" or something?

She can be, but it's very unlikely. Generally lodges don't accept women. There are some women's groups, but I'm not sure if they have full status.

As for the 'do what thou wilt' reference, that's from Thelema, not Freemasonry. The media are still severely allergic to ol' Mr Crowley. Cheesy

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2013, 05:31:23 PM »

So what about that Robert Johnson? Was he really satanic?

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
Arachne
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2013, 05:32:49 PM »

You mean, did he really meet the devil at the crossroads at midnight and exchange his soul for fabulous guitar technique? Tongue
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 05:33:03 PM by Arachne » Logged

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2013, 05:33:29 PM »

She cant be a Freemason.

She can be, but it's very unlikely. Generally lodges don't accept women. There are some women's groups, but I'm not sure if they have full status.

As for the 'do what thou wilt' reference, that's from Thelema, not Freemasonry. The media are still severely allergic to ol' Mr Crowley. Cheesy

Think again if you think that phrase originated with the Great Beast.

Given your reading list, I would expect a skewed understanding of Crowley.

Where is Babalon when you need him?

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2013, 05:34:35 PM »

You mean, did he really meet the devil at the crossroads at midnight and exchange his soul for fabulous guitar technique? Tongue

Only someone under demonic influence could listen to that garbage. I've a colorful way of describing his "music" but I think the forum rules preclude me from doing so.

Arachne
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2013, 05:39:13 PM »

She cant be a Freemason.

Think again if you think that phrase originated with the Great Beast.

Given your reading list, I would expect a skewed understanding of Crowley.

Where is Babalon when you need him?

The origin matters little. Alistair was well known for looting sources without crediting them. For the casual skimmer, the phrase, and a few more, are forever linked to him, with the usual results. I bet he'd love it.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 05:39:40 PM by Arachne » Logged

Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2013, 05:59:52 PM »

His lyrics were pretty scary man. I certainly don't think his songs were influenced by the Holy Spirit. His talent came from God, just like Beyonce's (although I think she is actually a very overrated singer), but what they did with their God-given talent is glorifying demons more than the Divine IMO. Of course, there's still time for Beyonce to change her tune.

BTW, my wife is from Hazlehurst, Mississippi which is Robert Johnson's birthplace. It's a tiny town. There's a mural and monument to Robert Johnson in the middle of town. He was an incredible guitarist, regardless of what one thinks about his style. And his music was "haunting" in the truest sense of the word. 

Selam

Selam, +GMK+
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

fleem
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2013, 06:16:23 PM »

Pop songs and swishing around in sparkly dresses and big hats glorifies demons?

Kind of diminishes the supposed importance of the actual demons, don't you think?

Get real. You can see worse than what she's done at a Vegas dance routine. And I mean the boring lounge singers. If you think she's the worst there is, and the demons are all thrilled with her, then you need to get out more.

(Getting ready to be called all sorts of things because I happen to have a different opinion again...)

Lips Sealed police

Charlie Rose: "If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?"

Fran Lebowitz: "Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisified."

spcasuncoast.org
Gebre Menfes Kidus
Merarches

« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2013, 06:28:17 PM »

Pop songs and swishing around in sparkly dresses and big hats glorifies demons?

Kind of diminishes the supposed importance of the actual demons, don't you think?

Get real. You can see worse than what she's done at a Vegas dance routine. And I mean the boring lounge singers. If you think she's the worst there is, and the demons are all thrilled with her, then you need to get out more.

(Getting ready to be called all sorts of things because I happen to have a different opinion again...)

Lips Sealed police

I never said she was the worst. Far from it. However, the devil will gladly choose to use a lesser evil that has a wider influence than an extreme evil that is very limited.

And I don't call people names just because they disagree with me. I leave that puerile behavior to certain others here. Glad to say that you're not one of them.  Smiley

Selam
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 06:28:48 PM by Gebre Menfes Kidus » Logged

Selam, +GMK+
Kerdy
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2013, 07:47:55 PM »

She cant be a Freemason.

She is female.
Kerdy
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2013, 07:50:25 PM »

Satans influence is widespread and powerful.  This thread is evidence of this.
Kerdy
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2013, 07:52:05 PM »

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you might have a bit of a persecution complex Gebre.

Ahh yes, the usual spurious ad hominem refrain. Roll Eyes

Selam

Ad hominems are not necessarily spurious.

And the above is not an ad hominem anyway. I hope before I die to teach you what an ad hominem is.
Indeed. What That person said is not an ad hominem (and Gebre's response only proves it true).
Attacking the person rather than what the person says is not ad hominem?
Kerdy
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2013, 07:54:32 PM »

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you might have a bit of a persecution complex Gebre.
Why would you say this?  I believe i already know, but I'd like you to explain.
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2013, 07:58:59 PM »

Selam

And the above is not an ad hominem anyway. I hope before I die to teach you what an ad hominem is.
Indeed. What That person said is not an ad hominem (and Gebre's response only proves it true).
No one's attacking Gebre.
serb1389
Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
Global Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Michał Kalina's biggest fan

FrNPantic
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2013, 08:00:12 PM »

Not down with the light skin girls I see?

I've nothing against skin colour (and have dated women of dark and light skins, and my Wife is Asian), it's just that she is falsely pretending her skin is much lighter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2087388/Beyonc-white-skin-row-Controversial-photo-shows-singer-looking-shades-lighter-usual-tone.html

Everyone know that Michael didn't die. But was implanted in the brain stem of a Young Beyonce by the Illuminati where he continues to live and gradually take over her form, yo.
greatest thing i've ever read in my life.  no joke. 

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox, Anabaptist, Other Early Christianity kind of jumbled together

A pulling horse cannot kick.

« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2013, 10:22:43 PM »

The horrible fact is that so many in this world are duped by the messages and images Beyonce portrays.  They ignore the symbolism in her videos (even though they understand).  They ignore the messages she has in her lyrics.  They still follow God, and embrace her at the same time. 

They laugh when she makes illuminati triangles...
Same with Kayne West, illuminati is just silly...

You can warn people all you can, they can see it, but laugh at you.  Some may even pass them off as God fearing.  Guess he has deceived the nations...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVCN_hokIFA

Let your children sing along
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym1FRTLNppw

Many musicians want to damn your soul and the souls of your children...  I just so many weren't blind to this.   There is a documentary called "They sold their souls for Rock and Roll" that I suggest everybody watch.  It's by "fight the good fight" ministries.  It's life changing, quotes the musicians and is not conflated at all.

I learned how to be more frugal and save money at http://www.livingpress.com
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2013, 04:24:55 AM »

I don't like Jay-Z because he has no street credibility and doesn't live up to the image he has made for himself at all; he acts as if he were some don who ran the streets of New York back in the day. When, in reality, hardly anyone respected him and no one feared him at all. Tupac came hard at him before his death and Jay never responded, Big Punisher broke a champaign bottle on his head and jammed a Mac-10 on his ribs, and then made several subliminal (and some not so subliminal) disses to him on his music, Jay-Z never responded at all, Eminem murked him on his own song when Jay already knew what his verses were, and he still couldn't match them and to this day never made another song with him, Big-L made him look like an amateur on their 7 minute freestyle, Nas shattered Jay'z street credibility with Ether, and what does Jay do? He gives up and tries to play it all cool, saying "I'm too big for this silly stuff." If all of his competition didn't all die off at the close of the 90s, Jay never would have got as famous as he did. It's no coincidence that Pun dies in 2000, and Jay doesn't call himself the "King of New-York" UNTIL 2001. AFTER the Notorious BIG, Big-L and Big Pun had died.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 04:27:03 AM by JamesR » Logged

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2013, 05:21:13 AM »

I'm tired of the Jay Z cameos where he puts no effort in them.

Take that new JT single for example. It's dynamite, but his verse is just terrible.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Kerdy
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2013, 07:25:36 AM »

Selam

I guess if it makes a person feel better to say this, but it doesn't change anything.
Tommelomsky
Elder

Faith: Russian-Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2013, 10:32:09 AM »

Satans influence is widespread and powerful.  This thread is evidence of this.

Satan enjoy working among christians, because he is dangerously good at what he is doing and too many take the bait.
We must say no to him, always and praypraypray.

The meaning of life is to acquire the grace of the Holy Spirit.
Saint Seraphim of Sarov

Thomas said to him: “My Lord and my God!” (John 20:28)

+ Glory be to God for all things! +
Hiwot
Christ is Risen!
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

Job 19:25-27

« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2013, 10:58:21 AM »

Yes! she is a Witch, casting her spell on you, turning your blood into liquid fire!

She is a siren, who lures you to madness with the absence of her embrace!

She is an enchantress, who unmans you with a sway of her hips

she is a chimera you can only have in your dreams.

she is a WOMAN her greatest guilt of all!

be she beautiful, what else is she but a whore?!

But WE are Christians and righteous men...so let us pray for her.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NP-RsRGzVo

To God be the Glory in all things! Amen!

Only pray for me, that God would give me both inward and outward strength, that I may not only speak, but truly will; and that I may not merely be called a Christian, but really be found to be one. St.Ignatius of Antioch.Epistle to the Romans.
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2013, 12:59:07 PM »

Selam

I guess if it makes a person feel better to say this, but it doesn't change anything.
How long have you been on this forum?
stavros_388
OC.net guru

Faith: +

« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2013, 02:00:19 PM »

Only someone under demonic influence could listen to that garbage. I've a colorful way of describing his "music" but I think the forum rules preclude me from doing so.

Shocked Furrealzies?!
I think you should stick to philosophy and stay clear of critiquing music.  Wink

"The kingdom of heaven is virtuous life, just as the torment of hell is passionate habits." - St. Gregory of Sinai

"Our idea of God tells us more about ourselves than about Him." - Thomas Merton
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2013, 02:10:51 PM »

Shocked Furrealzies?!
I think you should stick to philosophy and stay clear of critiquing music.  Wink

When you want to talk music, you let me know. That is a buncha junk that no one would care about it, if it weren't for generations of white, middle-class boys learning to play guitar and trying to give some credence to the absurdly simplistic and obvious music of their liking.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 02:12:14 PM by orthonorm » Logged

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

fleem
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2013, 02:22:59 PM »

It's great how this thread keeps getting worse.

Charlie Rose: "If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?"

Fran Lebowitz: "Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisified."

spcasuncoast.org
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2013, 02:29:36 PM »

Yes! she is a Witch, casting her spell on you, turning your blood into liquid fire!

She is a siren, who lures you to madness with the absence of her embrace!

She is an enchantress, who unmans you with a sway of her hips

she is a chimera you can only have in your dreams.

she is a WOMAN her greatest guilt of all!

be she beautiful, what else is she but a whore?!

But WE are Christians and righteous men...so let us pray for her.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NP-RsRGzVo

If by "pray for her" you mean "burn her" I am in.  I haven't had a good witch burnin' in a while.

Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.
stavros_388
OC.net guru

« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2013, 02:40:28 PM »

Shocked Furrealzies?!
I think you should stick to philosophy and stay clear of critiquing music.  Wink

When you want to talk music, you let me know. That is a buncha junk that no one would care about it, if it weren't for generations of white, middle-class boys learning to play guitar and trying to give some credence to the absurdly simplistic and obvious music of their liking.

Middle-class white boys like Eric Clapton and Jimmy Page, you mean? Yeah, he hardly did anything to influence generations of blues and folk guitar players for many decades to come...  Tongue Twenty some years ago, I was also one of those white boys learning to play guitar, largely influenced by musical geniuses like RJ and Jimi Hendrix. Johnson's been a huge inspiration of mine.

Not junk. Real music with raw soul. If you don't like it, you're not listening right. Cool

"The kingdom of heaven is virtuous life, just as the torment of hell is passionate habits." - St. Gregory of Sinai

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2013, 03:00:22 PM »

Shocked Furrealzies?!

Middle-class white boys like Eric Clapton and Jimmy Page, you mean? Yeah, he hardly did anything to influence generations of blues and folk guitar players for many decades to come...  Tongue Twenty some years ago, I was also one of those white boys learning to play guitar, largely influenced by musical geniuses like RJ and Jimi Hendrix. Johnson's been a huge inspiration of mine.

Not junk. Real music with raw soul. If you don't like it, you're not listening right. Cool

Yeah garbage, you named two of the worst, thanks. But let's get back to the OP, why light skinned black women are bad or whatever.

Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Warned
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2013, 04:29:33 PM »

Hate, hate, hate Led Zeppelin, so if Robert Johnson is in any way responsible for that crap, I do hereby join in anathematizing him.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

that is not the teaching of...

« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2013, 04:38:23 PM »

Who is this Beyonce that I hear so much about, and why is she going so far (wut?)?
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2013, 04:41:51 PM »

...That is a buncha junk that no one would care about it, if it weren't for generations of white, middle-class boys learning to play guitar and trying to give some credence to the absurdly simplistic and obvious music of their liking.

What'chu talkin' 'bout?

I've never met a single, stereotypical White, middle-class boy learning to play guitar who sees Robert Johnson as an influence. They all list Jimi Hendrix as their inspiration.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 04:43:17 PM by JamesR » Logged

JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2013, 04:45:39 PM »

By the way, no matter how bad Beyonce becomes, know that Kim Kardashian will always be ten times worse Smiley

stavros_388
OC.net guru

« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2013, 04:53:46 PM »

Hate, hate, hate Led Zeppelin, so if Robert Johnson is in any way responsible for that crap, I do hereby join in anathematizing him.

God, forgive them! They know not what they say!  laugh

Honestly, I find Robert Plant's voice to be pretty annoying. But Jimmy's riffs were great.

Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, Georgia

« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2013, 04:59:03 PM »

Who is this Beyonce that I hear so much about, and why is she going so far (wut?)?

+1

Quote from: GabrieltheCelt
If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Quote from: orthonorm
I would suggest most persons in general avoid any question beginning with why.
Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2013, 05:02:58 PM »

...That is a buncha junk that no one would care about it, if it weren't for generations of white, middle-class boys learning to play guitar and trying to give some credence to the absurdly simplistic and obvious music of their liking.

What'chu talkin' 'bout?

I've never met a single, stereotypical White, middle-class boy learning to play guitar who sees Robert Johnson as an influence. They all list Jimi Hendrix as their inspiration.

Must be a California thing (or in your world of crass generalizations that you revel in) because all my stereotypical white, middle class guitar playing colleagues, from the punk rockers to the reggae players to the kid who is obsessed with the Clancy Brothers all cite Robert Johnson as an influence.  His playing is unforgettable and unparalleled. 

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2013, 05:04:15 PM »

You, sir, are anathema.

GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN.

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
Punch
Taxiarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2013, 05:24:51 PM »

Beyonce has less talent than a hair on David Bowie's hind end.  Provided that he even has hair there.  And even if he does not, it would still be true.

I would be happy to agree with you, but then both of us would be wrong.
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2013, 05:41:11 PM »

By the way, no matter how bad Beyonce becomes, know that Kim Kardashian will always be ten times worse Smiley

Thank you for this call to reason.

Sometimes in our lives we get so hung up on judging another person that we forget that there are other out there who deserve our condemnation even more.

To the pyres with Kim Kardashian!  To the pyres with Snooki!  Let them all burn!

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2013, 05:42:20 PM »

I would rather listen to anything by Beyonce than listen to some guy mess around on a guitar made from a screen door.

Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: