OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 21, 2014, 06:23:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not about you  (Read 1812 times) Average Rating: 0
Romaios
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Romanian

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2013, 10:54:05 AM »

You provided snakes to me as in masked adhomined, meannes, masked attacks and insults, false impressions and condemnations and so on. That is not very Christian and not very Orthodox, and like the dragon from Revelation you drawed others with your tail to that. You can lie us or try to lie me(you can't really succeed, I see an imense amount of falsity and hypocrisy to your posts) but you cannot lie to God, who is here taking account of every single intention and thought of yours.

Boy, you sure do like to play the victim, don't you? The honest seeker with hurt feelings...

May God have mercy on us all!

Romaios - the big-tailed hypocritical dragon revealed. Cool
FlickFlack
Moderated

Jurisdiction: Eastern

Twinkle Twinkle little star

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2013, 10:54:47 AM »

Sadly studies show that religious people have the lowest IQs.

You have any evidence for that utterly ridiculous claim? I could tell you my IQ (and no it isn't low) but I know enough about IQ to know it means practically nothing. It's a measure of how well you do IQ tests, and you can train yourself to do better in them quite easily. It certainly is not a measure of intelligence, but even if you rather unwisely believe that IQ does measure intelligence (and you certainly seem to adhere to some peculiar degree of faith in the value of IQ testing) I know of no evidence whatsoever for a correlation between religious faith and low IQ. Have you ever actually studied the history of IQ testing?

James

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1029149/Why-people-believe-God-likely-lower-IQ.html

One controversial claim by a single, and controversial, academic reported in, of all things, the Daily Mail, is hardly much of a case. Is that all you have? And I note that you didn't even try to engage with rest of my post.

James

One? Google it yourself there are a gazillion of references , just type religious people low IQ. I actually received a direction to another site from someone but I forgot it, and brought you this via google. I can't respond to all the people's requests at once. And my threads are about people responding to me, not me to them. I am in sincere need of answers they are just in need of a trolling time occupation. This kind of people are last class spiritual people and worst than those Jesus condemned. I have no motive to respond to their trolling any further. And please keep this ON-TOPIC! The MODS should really monitories the activity on all my threads and punish those who purposely try to derive the threads and hi-jack them. This has happened on absolutely all my threads so far. HEY MODS, WAKE UP!

Right here, right now.
FlickFlack
Moderated

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2013, 10:58:54 AM »

You provided snakes to me as in masked adhomined, meannes, masked attacks and insults, false impressions and condemnations and so on. That is not very Christian and not very Orthodox, and like the dragon from Revelation you drawed others with your tail to that. You can lie us or try to lie me(you can't really succeed, I see an imense amount of falsity and hypocrisy to your posts) but you cannot lie to God, who is here taking account of every single intention and thought of yours.

Boy, you sure do like to play the victim, don't you? The honest seeker with hurt feelings...

You sir will once again go to the recycle bin and ignore for me.

Is there any option in the profile administration of placing one on actual permanent Ignore because I would like to do that so much on some in here.

PLEASE KEEP THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD ON-TOPIC AND LET'S NOT HI-JACKED ANOTHER THREAD BECAUSE OF THE NARROW-MINDNESS AND MEANNES OF SADELY SOME SIGNIFICAT SOME. I WILL NOT FURTHER RESPOND TO REDHERRING POSTS AND MODS SHOULD MONITORIES THOSE WHO PERSISTANTLY DO THAT ON ALL MY THREAD AND TRY TO HI-JACK THEM ON PURPOSE AND SOME MODERATION WOULD NOT REALLY HURT.

Right here, right now.
Romaios
Archon

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2013, 11:04:48 AM »

No one but FlickFlack is on-topic on this thread. It's called "not about you" - low IQ people just don't get it! It's frustrating...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 11:05:03 AM by Romaios » Logged
theistgal
Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic gadfly
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Follower of Jesus Christ
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic

don't even go there!

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2013, 11:07:19 AM »

Wouldn't someone whose IQ was higher than the rest of ours have better spelling, punctuation, and grammar in his or her posts?  Roll Eyes

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
LBK
Toumarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2013, 11:14:01 AM »

PLEASE KEEP THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD ON-TOPIC AND LET'S NOT HI-JACKED ANOTHER THREAD BECAUSE OF THE NARROW-MINDNESS AND MEANNES OF SADELY SOME SIGNIFICAT SOME. I WILL NOT FURTHER RESPOND TO REDHERRING POSTS AND MODS SHOULD MONITORIES THOSE WHO PERSISTANTLY DO THAT ON ALL MY THREAD AND TRY TO HI-JACK THEM ON PURPOSE AND SOME MODERATION WOULD NOT REALLY HURT.

Nonsense. You haven't even properly responded to posts which are on-topic. It is, indeed, all about you.
LBK
Toumarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2013, 11:14:37 AM »

Wouldn't someone whose IQ was higher than the rest of ours have better spelling, punctuation, and grammar in his or her posts?  Roll Eyes

Got it in one.  Wink
FlickFlack
Moderated

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2013, 11:44:07 AM »

Nonsense. You haven't even properly responded to posts which are on-topic. It is, indeed, all about you.

I have nothing to respond to. I am the one seeking responses and not only that I responded to those but I responded even to your offtopics. You, Romaios,Ansgar,Arachne Asterikos, orthonorm, theistgal, jmj... , should really receive some Moderation and be kept under surveillance. All of you purposely try to hijack all my threads. Of course all my threads are about me (doh). When I open a thread I open it because I seek some answers to my dilemmas, they are my thoughts and feelings(things which I would not say about you). Your(plural- those of you mentioned above) doing on my threads is an persistent attempt of causing redherrings and continual adhoms. I cannot play your foolish games of hatred. So I cannot play your adhominem games. If you see dear MODS , I made a consistent number of threads that are all very close in subject just because those persons persistently tried to deviate the subject. Please do something about that. Remmeber , you are not obligated to answer my threads if they offend you nor to look at my messages at you are actually invited to do so, rather than persistently attack me with masked adhominems in a desire to deviate all the threads from the intended subjects. My threads come from the heart, they are my feelings and thoughts put on "paper" . You have no decency and no respect. I wonder where the MODs are.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 11:45:56 AM by FlickFlack » Logged

Right here, right now.
FlickFlack
Moderated

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2013, 11:49:08 AM »

When you will speak my mother tongue at least as bad as I speak yours than you will have something to say.

Right here, right now.
Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2013, 11:56:45 AM »

When you will speak my mother tongue at least as bad as I speak yours than you will have something to say.

We're an international community. I bet there's at least someone among us who speaks your mother tongue, whatever that is.

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
Ansgar
Archon

Faith: More than an inquirer, less than a catechumen
Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

Keep your mind in hell and do not despair

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2013, 12:25:27 PM »

I have nothing to respond to. I am the one seeking responses and not only that I responded to those but I responded even to your offtopics. You, Romaios,Ansgar,Arachne Asterikos, orthonorm, theistgal, jmj... , should really receive some Moderation and be kept under surveillance. All of you purposely try to hijack all my threads. Of course all my threads are about me (doh). When I open a thread I open it because I seek some answers to my dilemmas, they are my thoughts and feelings(things which I would not say about you). Your(plural- those of you mentioned above) doing on my threads is an persistent attempt of causing redherrings and continual adhoms. I cannot play your foolish games of hatred. So I cannot play your adhominem games. If you see dear MODS , I made a consistent number of threads that are all very close in subject just because those persons persistently tried to deviate the subject. Please do something about that. Remmeber , you are not obligated to answer my threads if they offend you nor to look at my messages at you are actually invited to do so, rather than persistently attack me with masked adhominems in a desire to deviate all the threads from the intended subjects. My threads come from the heart, they are my feelings and thoughts put on "paper" . You have no decency and no respect. I wonder where the MODs are.

Firstly FlickFlack, if you find our posts so off-topic, you are supposed to contact the moderators.

Secondly, could you be so so kind to show me some of the posts which are off-topic. I would really like to see them.

Personally, I went back and checked some of the posts on the first page and from what I can see, it was you, who originally started to go off-topic by asking orthonorm about his IQ. In all your threads, you have asked a question and when you get answers, you either dismiss them or answer by asking the original question again. And then end up getting mad at us, because we are appearently offending you, while you yourself have continuously called us trolls and persons of low intelligense.

Again, if you would actually try and respect our answers and opninions, we might start respecting yours. Or else, we will only continue walking around in circles.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 12:34:40 PM by Ansgar » Logged

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
theistgal
Site Supporter
Archon

don't even go there!

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2013, 12:35:59 PM »

ÎMI pare rău - n-am vrut sa spun orice infracţiune.

"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)
Romaios
Archon

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2013, 12:52:50 PM »

That would be as good Romanian as FlickFlack's English.  laugh

Only "infracțiune" is a bit too strong - it actually means "crime". "I meant no harm/no offence" would be "n-am vrut să vă rănesc/jignesc”.

I hope FlickFlack appreciates it! I would.   
theistgal
Site Supporter
Archon

don't even go there!

« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2013, 12:57:09 PM »

That would be as good Romanian as FlickFlack's English.  laugh

Only "infracțiune" is a bit too strong - it actually means "crime". "I meant no harm/no offence" would be "n-am vrut să vă rănesc/jignesc”.

I hope FlickFlack appreciates it! I would.   

I confess I did use an online translator!  Cool

Shame on me, I do have Romanian Catholic friends - if they were around I would just have asked them!  Grin

Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2013, 03:03:29 PM »

You sir will once again go to the recycle bin and ignore for me.

Is there any option in the profile administration of placing one on actual permanent Ignore because I would like to do that so much on some in here.

I will be delighted to provide some moderation. I am locking this thread until after FlickFlack and I have some quality conversation via PM. In the meantime, I strongly advise you all to reread the Rules page. Thanks, Carl Kraeff

« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 03:03:53 PM by Carl Kraeff (Second Chance) » Logged

Michal: "SC, love you in this thread."
Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2013, 11:27:57 AM »

This topic is unlocked as promised. Carl Kraeff

Michal: "SC, love you in this thread."
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: