OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 24, 2014, 09:27:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Report by Jerusalem Patriarchate finds Palestinian textbooks don't teach hate  (Read 236 times) Average Rating: 0
rakovsky
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America

« on: February 13, 2013, 08:26:33 PM »

Christians for Mideast Peace* Bulletin
February 8, 2013

The study was initiated by the Council of Religious Institutions of the Holy Land comprised of the Chief Rabbis of Israel, [and] the Greek, Armenian and Latin Patriarchs of Jerusalem...

Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Salam Fayyad welcomed the study, saying it “proves what we have repeatedly affirmed in response to allegations” about Palestinian incitement against Israel. He said he had encouraged the Ministry of Education to adopt its recommendations for improving the Palestinian curriculum.

http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5575/t/0/blastContent.jsp?email_blast_KEY=1236315
*Christians for Mideast Peace includes the Greek and Antiochian Orthodox Churches of America.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 08:29:22 PM by rakovsky » Logged
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 03:02:06 PM »

I wonder if the same could be said of all Palestinian (and for that matter, Israeli) parents?

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
Tags: peace 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: