OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 19, 2014, 09:52:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Zdravo  (Read 1966 times) Average Rating: 0
Servos

Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Belgrade

« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2013, 12:17:26 PM »

Lesson 1: Don't get involved in Balkan politics.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 12:17:45 PM by Servos » Logged
Ansgar
Archon

Faith: More than an inquirer, less than a catechumen
Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

Keep your mind in hell and do not despair

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2013, 12:18:34 PM »

I'm very sorry if I have offended you, but if you read the post you are quoting from again, you will surely see that I wasn't talking about the macedonian church, which I do not see as the legitimate church of Macedonia, but rather about the macedonian nation and the dispute about it's name.
"Macedonian" nation, language, church... is communistic creation after World War II.
Like Norway is Norway. It can not be Sweden or Denmark.
The same way FYROM is whatever they want but can not be Greece, Macedonia, Serbia or Bulgaria.
But the province of Macedonia is not an independent nation like Denmark or Sweden. Besides, on the historical map, I have seen, the ancient kingdom of Macedonia was partly situated in what is modern FYROM/Macedonia.

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
mike
Warned
Stratopedarches

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2013, 12:32:36 PM »

Locking it permanently unless people higher than me decide otherwise. That "discussion" can be continued here.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 12:33:42 PM by Michał Kalina » Logged
Tags: cheval mort 
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: