OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 23, 2014, 09:37:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pope to resign?!?! / Pope Benedict XVI resigns / Pope set to resign on Feb. 28th  (Read 16006 times) Average Rating: 0
choy
Archon

« Reply #360 on: February 13, 2013, 10:09:18 PM »

You certainly have it out for these guys. Though, yes, I agree. In this particular situation, they are being overly stubborn. Though, given their fear of the state of certain diocese in the Church, I understand why. If I were a traditionalist, say in Boston, I would be very careful.

Definitely, and I'm not denying or hiding it.  I personally think they are responsible for the problems of the RChurch today as much as the liberals are.  See, the straight and narrow path is in the middle, the liberals went too far left, and the traditionalists went too far right.  I hate it when people say, "well, they're better than the liberals."  They're both wrong.  Not because one position is wrong means that taking the extreme opposite position becomes right.  The Church has gone through many trials through history, just look at the 7 Ecumenical Councils.  I can't recall any saint that defended Orthodoxy that displayed the hubris that the SSPX and most other traditional groups are displaying.  I mean, the RCChurch has the FSSP.  The SSPX is completely expendible.
How do you feel about groups like the Old Believers, Old Calanderists, etc. ?

Are they in communion with the Orthodox Church?
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #361 on: February 13, 2013, 10:11:23 PM »

You certainly have it out for these guys. Though, yes, I agree. In this particular situation, they are being overly stubborn. Though, given their fear of the state of certain diocese in the Church, I understand why. If I were a traditionalist, say in Boston, I would be very careful.

Definitely, and I'm not denying or hiding it.  I personally think they are responsible for the problems of the RChurch today as much as the liberals are.  See, the straight and narrow path is in the middle, the liberals went too far left, and the traditionalists went too far right.  I hate it when people say, "well, they're better than the liberals."  They're both wrong.  Not because one position is wrong means that taking the extreme opposite position becomes right.  The Church has gone through many trials through history, just look at the 7 Ecumenical Councils.  I can't recall any saint that defended Orthodoxy that displayed the hubris that the SSPX and most other traditional groups are displaying.  I mean, the RCChurch has the FSSP.  The SSPX is completely expendible.

Old Calanderists are.

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
Jetavan
Most Humble Servant of Pan-Vespuccian and Holocenic Hominids
Taxiarches

Faith: Christic
Jurisdiction: Dixie

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #362 on: February 13, 2013, 10:11:50 PM »

Colbert on the recent developments.

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #363 on: February 13, 2013, 10:12:19 PM »

Old Calanderists are.
You gonna open that can of worms here?

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #364 on: February 13, 2013, 10:16:43 PM »

Old Calanderists are.

Just a clarification: people on the old calendar are (Serbia, Georgia, Russia, etc.) Old calendarists, however, are not. On the other hand some old believers are, if I understand the relationship between at least one group and ROCOR properly, while most aren't. Seems confusing.

Lt. Ray Makonnen: "You know, Captain, every year of my life I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and the best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful. If you just take the time to look at it."

Capt. Frank Chapman: "You're some guy, Makonnen."
choy
Archon

« Reply #365 on: February 13, 2013, 10:16:50 PM »

Papist, if I may add.  I understand what the SSPX is fighting for and I understand why.  But there is a right way of doing things and a wrong way of doing things.  Fighting for traditionalism doesn't justify how you do it.  As Jesus Christ said, by their fruits you will know them.  So how can I personally believe that Traditionalism is righteous if the manner they promote it is very anti-Christian.  Isn't charity a traditional Christian value?  Isn't love part of traditional Christianity?  Isn't humility?  To me what I see in them and many followers of the Traditional movement is just empty Christianity.  They are after the spelndor of the Rites without necessarily living the spirituality.  Being a Christian is about living according to the life of God, not about whether you have the prayers at the foot of the altar or not, not whether you receive Communion kneeling or standing, etc.  Orthodoxy and Eastern Catholicism are both trying to rediscover ancient roots as well.  ECs are reversing Latinizations, Orthodoxy trying to look at the pre-Turkish Yoke traditions, etc.  But I've never seen them approach this dialogue on restoring tradition the way the Tradtionalist movement in the RC has.  Yes, we have to be honest about the issues, but there is a line between being honest and being just outright mean.
choy
Archon

« Reply #366 on: February 13, 2013, 10:17:58 PM »

Old Calanderists are.

Aren't you confusing Old Calendarists with those who just follow the Old Calendar?
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Warned
Merarches

O most Holy Theotokos, save us.

« Reply #367 on: February 13, 2013, 10:50:31 PM »

Back on topic:

Several news services said that people in Rome today gave a standing ovation to the pope.

Here is one source:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/02/pope-benedict-xvi-gets-standing-ovation.html

The pope told the crowd that he was "well aware of the seriousness of this act, but also aware of the fact that I am no longer capable of carrying out Peter's Ministry with the strength needed." He's sticking around long enough to kick off the Easter season, and will deliver Ash Wednesday mass today, but he's giving up the papacy for Lent and beyond.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 10:58:39 PM by Maria » Logged

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
Peter J
Formerly PJ
Taxiarches

Faith: Melkite

« Reply #368 on: February 13, 2013, 10:59:28 PM »

Definitely, and I'm not denying or hiding it.  I personally think they are responsible for the problems of the RChurch today as much as the liberals are.  See, the straight and narrow path is in the middle,

If by "the middle" you mean the neo-conservative Catholics, then I must say that they can be quite problematic too. Actually, one of the (few?) things I like about the SSPX is their keen ability to point out the problems of the neo-conservatives.

- Peter Jericho (a CAF poster)
lubeltri
Latin Catholic layman
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Archdiocese of Boston

« Reply #369 on: February 14, 2013, 03:31:24 AM »

We'll be okay.  Smiley As a matter of fact, I was at Boston's Cathedral of the Holy Cross tonight for Ash Wednesday Mass---according to the Extraordinary Form. The celebrant was a Franciscan Friar of the Primitive Observance, who are based in this Archdiocese. There's lot of opportunities for the traditional Mass around here, and there are some reverent Novus Ordo parishes and shrines in the city and plenty of opportunities for confession and adoration. There's the renowned Archdiocesan Choir School of boys at St. Paul's in Harvard Square (where we in the Harvard Univ. Knights of Columbus have been sponsoring traditional Masses). Boston also has an Anglican Use church and lots of Eastern Catholic churches.

Now that I think of it, I don't know where (or if) the SSPX have a presence here. After all, who needs the SSPX when you have the Feeneyites (who are now regularized and located out in Still River, Mass.)?  Wink  http://www.saintbenedict.com/

Now, the SSPX does have a huge presence in my hometown diocese in upstate New York, and considering the appalling state of that place, I don't begrudge them for a minute. They have a purpose, and the sooner the canonical stuff is settled, the better.
Sakeneko

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #370 on: February 14, 2013, 03:38:07 AM »

A few points for the non-Orthodox or Orthodox but confused among us <G>:

* THE "OLD CALENDAR".  The "old calendar" is simply the Julian Calendar in use in most of Europe til the "new calendar" (the Gregorian Calendar) was adopted by the Catholic church and, later, most of Europe and its colonies.  Most Orthodox Christians use ("are on") the old calendar for church feasts, fasts, etc.  In the early 20th century, a synod of several national Orthodox churches agreed to adopt a calendar that is usually called the "Revised Julian Calendar".  It retains the traditional Orthodox dates for Pascha and associated holidays, but otherwise closely matches the Gregorian calendar.  Romania, Greece, the U.S., Finland and a few other countries use the modified Gregorian/New Julian "New Calendar".  Russia, most of Eastern Europe, and most Arab and North African Chalcedonian Orthodox Churches use the Julian "Old Calendar". These groups commune with one another and recognize the others as parts of the Church. Both groups are Orthodox, not Catholic.

* THE "OLD CALENDRISTS".  Some Orthodox Christians reject a number of changes that the larger Orthodox churches have made since the early 20th century in the calendar, but also with other aspects of church practice and discipline.  These are usually what is meant by "old calendrists".  Some of them are in communion with the large national Orthodox churches.  Some are not.  The ones that are not in communion with the large national Orthodox churches may not recognize the large national Orthodox churches as Orthodox or parts of the Church.  The large national Orthodox Churches, in turn, generally view the traditionalist "old calendar" churches that reject communion with them as schismatic. But both sides are Orthodox, not Catholic.

* THE "OLD BELIEVERS" (AKA "OLD RITUALISTS").  In Russia, during the reign of Peter the Great, the patriarch Nikon ordered certain changes to be made to church discipline and practices.  A fairly large number of Russian Orthodox (25% or more) refused to go along, and broke from the Russian Orthodox Church over these changes.  Like the "old calendrists", the "old believers" are traditionalists who refused to accept changes ordered by the bishops of their church, but the schism occurred during the middle and late 1600s instead of the early and middle 1900s.  One group of old believers reunified with the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR) while it was still out of communion with the Moscow-based Russian Orthodox Church, and thereby ended up back in communion with the main Russian Orthodox Church when ROCOR and the ROC reconciled in 2007.  Most "old believers" are still not in communion with the ROC, and the ROC and most other Orthodox churches view them as schismatic.  They are Orthodox, however, not Catholic.

The Catholic Church (i.e. all traditional Christian churches that recognize the Roman Pope as their supreme leader on earth) has its schisms and its problems, but these particular schisms and any problems associated with them are our own.  Unfortunately. <sigh>

Lord, have mercy!
choy
Archon

« Reply #371 on: February 14, 2013, 04:26:03 AM »

Definitely, and I'm not denying or hiding it.  I personally think they are responsible for the problems of the RChurch today as much as the liberals are.  See, the straight and narrow path is in the middle,

If by "the middle" you mean the neo-conservative Catholics, then I must say that they can be quite problematic too. Actually, one of the (few?) things I like about the SSPX is their keen ability to point out the problems of the neo-conservatives.

If I think the middle can be found in the Roman Catholic Church, shouldn't I still be Roman Catholic right now?
choy
Archon

« Reply #372 on: February 14, 2013, 04:27:46 AM »

They (SSPX) have a purpose

So does Judas.
Peter J
Formerly PJ
Taxiarches

« Reply #373 on: February 14, 2013, 09:55:29 AM »

If I think the middle can be found in the Roman Catholic Church, shouldn't I still be Roman Catholic right now?

Smiley

Oh wait ...

Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #374 on: February 14, 2013, 11:11:04 AM »

We'll be okay.  Smiley As a matter of fact, I was at Boston's Cathedral of the Holy Cross tonight for Ash Wednesday Mass---according to the Extraordinary Form. The celebrant was a Franciscan Friar of the Primitive Observance, who are based in this Archdiocese. There's lot of opportunities for the traditional Mass around here, and there are some reverent Novus Ordo parishes and shrines in the city and plenty of opportunities for confession and adoration. There's the renowned Archdiocesan Choir School of boys at St. Paul's in Harvard Square (where we in the Harvard Univ. Knights of Columbus have been sponsoring traditional Masses). Boston also has an Anglican Use church and lots of Eastern Catholic churches.

Now that I think of it, I don't know where (or if) the SSPX have a presence here. After all, who needs the SSPX when you have the Feeneyites (who are now regularized and located out in Still River, Mass.)?  Wink  http://www.saintbenedict.com/

Now, the SSPX does have a huge presence in my hometown diocese in upstate New York, and considering the appalling state of that place, I don't begrudge them for a minute. They have a purpose, and the sooner the canonical stuff is settled, the better.
I don't begrude them that either. Smiley

Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #375 on: February 14, 2013, 11:11:49 AM »

Yes you sould. But that's another conversation altogether.  Grin

J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #376 on: February 14, 2013, 11:16:27 AM »

Maybe you just haven't looked hard enough.... Wink

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

« Reply #377 on: February 14, 2013, 11:18:02 AM »

They (SSPX) have a purpose

So does Judas.

So does my cat Ziggy  Grin.

So does...............well, you name it.

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #378 on: February 14, 2013, 11:36:42 AM »

Noted: the Pope has a cat.

Does the next Pope inherit the cat? Or does the College of Cardinals elect a new one?

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #379 on: February 14, 2013, 11:40:29 AM »

Does the next Pope inherit the cat? Or does the College of Cardinals elect a new one?
No need to be dogmatic about it.

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
choy
Archon

« Reply #380 on: February 14, 2013, 12:11:13 PM »

No need to be DOGmatic about it.

Fixed!!!
CoptoGeek
of Alexandria, the Christ-loving City
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Church

« Reply #381 on: February 14, 2013, 12:26:14 PM »

Fixed!!!

Nice!

"Be oppressed, rather than the oppressor. Be gentle, rather than zealous. Lay hold of goodness, rather than justice." -St. Isaac of Nineveh

“I returned to the Coptic Orthodox Church with affection, finding in her our tormented and broken history“. -Salama Moussa
James2
Mr.
High Elder

Faith: skeptic

« Reply #382 on: February 14, 2013, 12:42:02 PM »

Fixed!!!

Nice!

Which raises the question, is CATholic DOGma a contradiction in terms?  Cheesy
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)

« Reply #383 on: February 14, 2013, 12:44:05 PM »

Fixed!!!

Nice!

Which raises the question, is CATholic DOGma a contradiction in terms?  Cheesy
touche

Vain existence can never exist, for \\\"unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.\\\" (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
brastaseptim
Protopsáltis
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine Catholic Archeparchy of Pittsburgh

From BBC Louisiana to you, here's the morning news

« Reply #384 on: February 15, 2013, 01:55:10 AM »

Hmmm... personally, I've always like the idea of an African Pope being elected. Instead of shouting "Habemus Papam", the college of cardinals can hold him above the Vatican balcony while Lebo M. starts singing "Circle of Life."  Grin

BBC news certified; The Guardian rejected; OC.net approved.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #385 on: February 15, 2013, 05:33:02 AM »

"True Catholics always pull out early." -Pope Benedict XVI

police

So whose picking him up in free agency? The Cardinals or Saints?

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #386 on: February 15, 2013, 08:13:27 AM »

police

The Angels.

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #387 on: February 15, 2013, 08:15:44 AM »

"Earlier this week, I suggested that because the end of Benedict XVI’s papacy is not occurring in tandem with his death, it may create greater psychological space for cardinals to take a critical look at the pontificate, without fear of speaking ill of the late pontiff.

A small confirmation of that theory has come in the form of an interview given to a German newspaper by Cardinal Joachim Meisner of Cologne, one of Benedict’s closest friends in the College of Cardinals.
In response to another question, Meisner said the next pope should have Benedict’s intellectual and cultural depth, but be a younger man – “No more than 70,” he’s quoted as saying."
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 08:15:55 AM by Jetavan » Logged

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Peter J
Formerly PJ
Taxiarches

« Reply #388 on: February 15, 2013, 01:47:19 PM »

police

If you mean this as a reference to NFP, then you don't understand NFP at all. Just saying.

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #389 on: February 15, 2013, 01:52:51 PM »

police

If you mean this as a reference to NFP, then you don't understand NFP at all. Just saying.

The lack of a citation for the quote should tell you something.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 02:01:09 PM by J Michael » Logged

Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #390 on: February 15, 2013, 01:55:57 PM »

police

I think coitus interruptus is a sin, in Catholicism.

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #391 on: February 15, 2013, 02:03:29 PM »

Since you attributed, by way of quotation marks, the above highlighted words to Pope Benedict XVI, would you be so kind as to cite the source?

choy
Archon

« Reply #392 on: February 15, 2013, 02:41:09 PM »

The Cardinals (NFL) are in heresy.  Look at their coach.
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #393 on: February 15, 2013, 03:05:04 PM »

Since you attributed, by way of quotation marks, the above highlighted words to Pope Benedict XVI, would you be so kind as to cite the source?
I believe it was just a joke.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
Peter J
Formerly PJ
Taxiarches

« Reply #394 on: February 15, 2013, 03:12:30 PM »

police

Exactly.

I'm quite certain it was (which is why I didn't take him to task putting words in the pope's mouth) as suggested by the "police" but I still wanted to set the record straight.

J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #395 on: February 15, 2013, 03:53:05 PM »

police

Exactly.

I'm quite certain it was (which is why I didn't take him to task putting words in the pope's mouth) as suggested by the "police" but I still wanted to set the record straight.

Oh, I'm pretty sure he meant it as a joke.  Some jokes, however, are more tasteful than others.  This one was in particularly bad taste, imho.  That's why I called him on it.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 03:54:41 PM by J Michael » Logged

Cyrillic
Merarches

Ceci n'est pas une pipe

« Reply #396 on: February 15, 2013, 03:54:06 PM »

Pope Benedict XVI pulled out early too out of the papacy.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 03:54:55 PM by Cyrillic » Logged

"Copiare il vero può essere una buona cosa, ma inventare il vero è meglio, molto meglio. "
-Giuseppe Verdi
choy
Archon

« Reply #397 on: February 15, 2013, 04:14:15 PM »

Grin

Post of the Month candidate?  Grin
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #398 on: February 15, 2013, 04:14:29 PM »

Yeah it's a joke.

And the reason why I made it is because I know how controversial different forms of birth control are to RCs.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #399 on: February 15, 2013, 04:35:17 PM »

Yeah it's a joke.

And the reason why I made it is because I know how controversial different forms of birth control are to RCs.

So, you're just stirring things up in a tasteless manner about a topic that is pretty irrelevant to Pope Benedict resigning?  Got it.

Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #400 on: February 15, 2013, 04:39:25 PM »

police

Exactly.

Oh, I'm pretty sure he meant it as a joke.  Some jokes, however, are more tasteful than others.  This one was in particularly bad taste, imho.  That's why I called him on it.

It's not in bad taste.

It's just plain bad.  Like really bad.  Like someone should be pulling him off stage with a big hook bad.

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
J Michael
Merarches

« Reply #401 on: February 15, 2013, 04:45:33 PM »

police

Exactly.

Oh, I'm pretty sure he meant it as a joke.  Some jokes, however, are more tasteful than others.  This one was in particularly bad taste, imho.  That's why I called him on it.

It's not in bad taste.

It's just plain bad.  Like really bad.  Like someone should be pulling him off stage with a big hook bad.

Yeah, it is in bad taste and offensive.  AND it's really bad.  
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 04:49:35 PM by J Michael » Logged

choy
Archon

« Reply #402 on: February 15, 2013, 04:47:31 PM »

On another note, you can't make that claim.  Pope Benedict infallibly declared he pulled out of the papacy at the right time  Grin
Jetavan
Taxiarches

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #403 on: February 15, 2013, 05:01:56 PM »

Benedict XVI, who as Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger was asked on Bavarian television in 1997 if the Holy Spirit is responsible for who gets elected. This was his response:

I would not say so, in the sense that the Holy Spirit picks out the Pope. ... I would say that the Spirit does not exactly take control of the affair, but rather like a good educator, as it were, leaves us much space, much freedom, without entirely abandoning us. Thus the Spirit's role should be understood in a much more elastic sense, not that he dictates the candidate for whom one must vote. Probably the only assurance he offers is that the thing cannot be totally ruined.

Then the clincher:

There are too many contrary instances of popes the Holy Spirit obviously would not have picked!

सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #404 on: February 15, 2013, 05:04:43 PM »

Is it the Pope's cat or the Vatican cat? Like, you know, official 10 Downing St. cat, with lifelong tenure?

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: