OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 18, 2014, 01:58:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holocaust, Jew Control?  (Read 2177 times) Average Rating: 0
Charles Martel
Traditional Roman Catholic
Moderated
Archon

Faith: Roman Catholic
Jurisdiction: New york

« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2013, 06:03:18 PM »

Holocaust Uncovered (1945)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tGwjwK9pIM&list=LLaXD6NDxEvClvikwFUDUiAw

I recently acquired the knowledge that I have distant relatives who perished in Bergen-Belsen camp.  After doing copious reading on the Holocaust and this particular camp, I can report that those who hold the opinion the OP expresses are full of crap and aught to have the sense beat into them.
Didn't we already have this thread?  "Brother Nathaniel" is crazy.  And not a monk.  He may call himself one and play dress up, but he's not a monk by any stretch of the imagination.
So you want to pound someone just for asking a legitimate question? Lighten up tough guy. All you holocaust worshippers crack me up. the minute anyone dares to question anything about that industry, you're willing to just about kill someone over it. That alone proves most of you are paranoid and insecure about all the facts pertained to everything that really happened back then.

No, I'm being humorous.  Of course no one should die for an opinion.  You overestimate my feelings just a tad.  

I'm not "paranoid and insecure about facts."  We "Holocaust worshipers" (terribly stupid term) are merely upset because people doubt one of the worst bouts of persecution and execution in European history.
 Some of us have familial connections to the victims.  

Would you tell a person o f African descent that the oppression of their people never happened or is somehow not as bad as they make it out to be?  
I think you nead to read up on your European history a bit, genocide is nothing new on that continent and the Jews certainly don't hold some kind of monopoly of mass murder, just ask any Ukranian or Armenian and many other ethnics about wholesale murder. But the difference there is, you can actually discuss them things with them rationally and not be threatened if there is a disagreement about some incidents or  statistical figures. You question the Jewish holocaust about anything than the party line and it could land you in prison in some places. for some, this has become quite a prosperous and lucrative racket as they have been shaking down entire govts like Germany for many years now and for others it almost qualifies for the status of a religion where even questioning it is on the verge of blasphemy, like I see on here and other forums. It is eery and  almost cult-like.

I'm not even going to get into the the African "persecution" thing, that's a whole other ballgame. But they have their shakedown artists like Sharpton and Jackson as well, always looking to shame people with guilt to make a buck. Gimme a break.

For what it's worth, I've had family in Nazi prison camps as well and lost others fighting in the war but I'm not freaking out about it.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 06:31:47 PM by Charles Martel » Logged

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2013, 06:23:21 PM »

Do you know, there are maybe ten or twelve million Jewish people total on the planet, and while their numbers may see a modest increase due to the high birth rate among the ultra-Orthodox, in total they would still all have to have about a zillion different jobs at the same time in order to control any industry?

Huh

It's not physically or mathematically possible for these conspiracy theories to be true. There aren't enough hours in the day.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Punch
Protokentarchos

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2013, 06:45:33 PM »

Do you know, there are maybe ten or twelve million Jewish people total on the planet, and while their numbers may see a modest increase due to the high birth rate among the ultra-Orthodox, in total they would still all have to have about a zillion different jobs at the same time in order to control any industry?

Huh

It's not physically or mathematically possible for these conspiracy theories to be true. There aren't enough hours in the day.

No, they would only need to control a few jobs at the top. 

I would be happy to agree with you, but then both of us would be wrong.
Orthodox11
Archon

« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2013, 06:50:06 PM »

Huh

Control of most industries and the running of most countries, is in the hands of a rather small group of people, so there's nothing physically or mathematically impossible with any of these conspiracy theories. Whether they're true or have any basis in reality is another matter.
Charles Martel
Traditional Roman Catholic
Moderated
Archon

Faith: Roman Catholic
Jurisdiction: New york

« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2013, 08:34:02 PM »

Huh

Control of most industries and the running of most countries, is in the hands of a rather small group of people, so there's nothing physically or mathematically impossible with any of these conspiracy theories. Whether they're true or have any basis in reality is another matter.
True, this is usually the rule rather than the exception.

For example, a very small proportion of the Russian population actually belonged to the Communist Party in the Soviet Union.

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Dan the Man

Faith: Yes please
Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2013, 09:51:16 PM »

What do you guys think of this? I saw an Orthodox monk on Youtube by the name of Brother Nathanael who makes videos about the topic.

Do not gloat over me, my enemy!
    Though I have fallen, I will rise.
Though I sit in darkness,
    the Lord will be my light.
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2013, 08:13:08 AM »

What do you guys think of this? I saw an Orthodox monk on Youtube by the name of Brother Nathanael who makes videos about the topic.

+1

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Dionysii
Banned
High Elder

Faith: Old Rite Orthodox Church
Jurisdiction: Metr. Kornilii of Russia

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2013, 03:41:05 AM »

I really like the jewish writer Norman Finkelstein who in many ways carries on the tradition of Palestinain writer Edward Said. 
I have books by both writers.

Norman Finkelstein's reply amidst an excited crowd to a young girl who accused him of disrespecting the jewish holocaust.   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tupJRSi7M
Symeon77

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese

'with fear and trembling work out your salvation.'

« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2013, 07:29:43 AM »

I really like the jewish writer Norman Finkelstein who in many ways carries on the tradition of Palestinain writer Edward Said. 
I have books by both writers.

Norman Finkelstein's reply amidst an excited crowd to a young girl who accused him of disrespecting the jewish holocaust.   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tupJRSi7M

What a courageous scholar we have in Finkelstein! We need more like him. Thank you for sharing.

Where Christianity disappears, greed, envy, and lust invent a thousand ideologies to justify themselves.~ Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Abba Anthony said, "A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him saying, 'You are mad, you are not like us.'"
TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2013, 09:53:32 AM »

Even more concerning than the Jewish control that we currently live under is their overlords,the reptilians who rule us all and keep us in a dream world.  I know this to be true from a highly respected source that you can read about here.  http://www.davidicke.com/

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
podkarpatska
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

SS Cyril and Methodius Church, Mercer, PA

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2013, 10:13:02 AM »

Those pesky purple demons, hard at work here this first week of the Great Fast.
Symeon77

« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2013, 05:23:31 AM »

Lord knows this week has been fraught with difficulty for all of us. This was/ is not the time to engage with this topic. Forgive me.

Where Christianity disappears, greed, envy, and lust invent a thousand ideologies to justify themselves.~ Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Abba Anthony said, "A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him saying, 'You are mad, you are not like us.'"
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2013, 07:26:01 AM »

Lord knows this week has been fraught with difficulty for all of us. This was/ is not the time to engage with this topic. Forgive me.

Enough with the piety play. If ain't good this "time" ain't good any time.

And the garbage that is being pushed here ain't.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Symeon77

« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2013, 07:51:34 AM »

In this case, it was not a 'piety play' that motivated my post. Rather, deference to the fact that the devil is that much more active at this time. So really just self-defense and a concern for other posters.

I agree there is some garbage being pushed here. But one must at least be willing to listen to someone like Finkelstein, contra the prevailing narrative.

Don't tell me you are actually a supporter of the tyrannical state of Israel?

And don't try and tar me with the anti-Semite brush. I count many Jews among my closest friends, so that crap won't fly.

Santagranddad
Warned
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: ROCA

« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2013, 08:17:20 AM »

Certainly the British soldiers involved in liberating some of those in concentration camps were ordinary men who were shocked by everything they saw, and the incontrovertible evidence was filmed. Of course, it was not just Jews that were so inhumanely confined and killed but others too, including Confessing Christians, Gypsies, homosexuals, Jehovah Witnesses and political dissidents. Nor did the German Reich alone commit such atrocities but others including the Croatian nationalists.

Yes, genocide is not new and did not begin or end with the Third Reich, as the Armenians and Rwandans can testify. Of the latter I met one such survivor at City University, London, whose arm had been hacked off.

That there is a political agenda on the part of the followers of the Frankfurt School and their fellow travellers and, using Lenin's apt description, useful fools who push various agenda to undermine the family, faith and other institutions. But to crudely ascribe the responsibility for this to the whole of Jewry seems to me at least simply irrational Jew-hate.

As for the state of Israel and the Palestinians what nest of horrors and complex history lies here. Did the forbears of today's Palestinians grab the land from those Jews who did not go into the Diaspora, only in turn to find themselves generations on in turn brutally torn from that same land. Nor do accounts of present day Ghettoisation of Palestinians by the descendants of Europe's forced Ghettos sit very comfortably.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 08:25:58 AM by Santagranddad » Logged
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2013, 01:54:27 PM »

In this case, it was not a 'piety play' that motivated my post. Rather, deference to the fact that the devil is that much more active at this time. So really just self-defense and a concern for other posters.

I agree there is some garbage being pushed here. But one must at least be willing to listen to someone like Finkelstein, contra the prevailing narrative.

Don't tell me you are actually a supporter of the tyrannical state of Israel?

And don't try and tar me with the anti-Semite brush. I count many Jews among my closest friends, so that crap won't fly.
nvm--more purple demons
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 01:57:48 PM by J Michael » Logged

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
montalban
Now in colour
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Greek

« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2013, 03:41:17 AM »

I have his phone number :p

If this is true then you didn't just happen upon the youtube site of this man saying this.

Fàilte dhut a Mhoire,
tha thu lan de na gràsan;
Tha an Tighearna maille riut.
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: