General Forums > Christian News

Video: Enthronement of Patriarch John X of Antioch

<< < (2/7) > >>

Carl Kraeff (Second Chance):
Many years!

dhinuus:
The ailing Syriac Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch H.H Ignatius Zakka visited the newly enthroned Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch, H.B John X.

Cyrillic:
Interesting that they used different languages. I could recognise Arabic, Greek, German and French.

minasoliman:

--- Quote from: dhinuus on February 17, 2013, 10:36:41 AM ---The ailing Syriac Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch H.H Ignatius Zakka visited the newly enthroned Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch, H.B John X.

--- End quote ---

It's truly remarkable how HH Mar Ignatius Zakka despite his ailing condition would go through lengths to actually visit himself the enthronements of patriarchs, rather than send a representative bishop.

Nephi:

--- Quote from: minasoliman on February 17, 2013, 11:13:48 AM ---It's truly remarkable how HH Mar Ignatius Zakka despite his ailing condition would go through lengths to actually visit himself the enthronements of patriarchs, rather than send a representative bishop.

--- End quote ---

It seemed to me that HH Mar Ignatius Zakka and recent HB Patriarch Igantius IV were pretty friendly, which maybe has something to do with it but I could be wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version