OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 19, 2014, 04:12:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Was Christ really Jewish?  (Read 7338 times) Average Rating: 0
Charles Martel
Traditional Roman Catholic
Moderated
Archon

Faith: Roman Catholic
Jurisdiction: New york

« Reply #270 on: March 01, 2013, 08:42:59 PM »

This is a scary and troubling thread.

Seems you get spooked mightily easy there " brother", maybe you should just skim this thread and move on.

What is it with subjects that touch upon reality that "scares" the daylights out of so-called "men"?

Are we that wimpy of a culture now?

Does Charles remind anybody else of posters who have written here under different names but the exact same shtik?

Come out, come out, wherever you are.
Just what "shtik" might that be?

Anyway, I don't have a shtik, no false front or phony act here, what you see is what you get with me.

But what I do see here is a lot of hypocrisy.

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #271 on: March 01, 2013, 08:52:00 PM »

On a somewhat separate note, I would like to share a movie that I found persuasive:
Was Hitler Homosexual?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fMwOzVIYbg

And also, from: 17 Strange Facts About Hitler
* Hitler's handwriting is impeccable. When famous psychologist Carl Jung saw Hitler's handwriting in 1937, he remarked: "Behind this handwriting I recognize the typical characteristics of a man with essentially feminine instinct."

* To excite the masses, he also uses American College football-style music during his speeches. His rallying cry - "Sieg Heil!" - was even modeled after the cheering techniques used by American football cheerleaders.
http://www.neatorama.com/2007/09/17/17-strange-facts-about-hitler/
What do you think, is the movie persuasive?
That is pure  propaganda, there is absolutely no evidence that Hitler was homosexual, zero, zilch, nothing.

If anything, Hitler and the NSDAP were extremely anti-homosexual and sexual peversion of all kinds.

There were no "gay pride" parades or special civil rights for homosexuals in NS Germany.

Unlike here in the good ol U. S. of Gay.

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Cantor Krishnich
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: Pan-Orthodox Christianity

Mar Ahmed the Daftadar

« Reply #272 on: March 01, 2013, 09:11:09 PM »

Oyyyyyy veyyy! This thread is really getting to be a pain in the touchas, I don't understand why people are shlepping over the same narishkeit over and over again. Adonai Rahman (Lord Have Mercy)!

Most Holy Theotokos, Save Us!
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, Have Mercy Upon Me a Sinner!
Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #273 on: March 01, 2013, 09:19:55 PM »

To be frank, I do not know how many religions there could have been on the 'choice slate' for someone growing up in that part of the world, in the ancient era. I mean, in most places, unless you were Jewish or an Egyptian Ra-worshiper you'd be a polytheist. You'd be worshiping Hera and Zeus or Mithra or whatever the local pagan element was. But people from Israel/Palestine were pretty much Jewish. There weren't that many other things on the menu, so to speak. Just my guess.
What about Zoroastrianism? Isn't that monotheist?

Technically, I guess. I just don't think that would be the top #1 choice for people like Jesus' family, given what we know about them. That's all.

The wise men who visited Christ at the Nativity originally were Zoroastrians.
Is this really true?

It actually sounds about right.

Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #274 on: March 01, 2013, 09:22:49 PM »

Oyyyyyy veyyy! This thread is really getting to be a pain in the touchas, I don't understand why people are shlepping over the same narishkeit over and over again. Adonai Rahman (Lord Have Mercy)!
Calm down, it's nothing to kvetch about. Grin

JamesRottnek
Protokentarchos

Faith: Anglican
Jurisdiction: Episcopal Diocese of Arizona

I am Bibleman; putting 'the' back in the Ukraine

« Reply #275 on: March 01, 2013, 09:23:03 PM »

To be frank, I do not know how many religions there could have been on the 'choice slate' for someone growing up in that part of the world, in the ancient era. I mean, in most places, unless you were Jewish or an Egyptian Ra-worshiper you'd be a polytheist. You'd be worshiping Hera and Zeus or Mithra or whatever the local pagan element was. But people from Israel/Palestine were pretty much Jewish. There weren't that many other things on the menu, so to speak. Just my guess.

Technically, I guess. I just don't think that would be the top #1 choice for people like Jesus' family, given what we know about them. That's all.

Is this really true?

You agreed with it...I wonder if the Church has been wrong all these years...

I know a secret about a former Supreme Court Justice.  Can you guess what it is?

The greatest tragedy in the world is when a cigarette ends.

American Spirits - the eco-friendly cigarette.

Preston Robert Kinney (September 8th, 1997-August 14, 2011
Marc1152
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Rocor

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #276 on: March 01, 2013, 11:05:47 PM »

On a somewhat separate note, I would like to share a movie that I found persuasive:
Was Hitler Homosexual?

* Hitler's handwriting is impeccable. When famous psychologist Carl Jung saw Hitler's handwriting in 1937, he remarked: "Behind this handwriting I recognize the typical characteristics of a man with essentially feminine instinct."

* To excite the masses, he also uses American College football-style music during his speeches. His rallying cry - "Sieg Heil!" - was even modeled after the cheering techniques used by American football cheerleaders.
That is pure  propaganda, there is absolutely no evidence that Hitler was homosexual, zero, zilch, nothing.

If anything, Hitler and the NSDAP were extremely anti-homosexual and sexual peversion of all kinds.

There were no "gay pride" parades or special civil rights for homosexuals in NS Germany.

LOL...Topic a little too close to home Charles?

I had a girlfriend in College who had previously dated a guy who joined the American Nazi Party (George Lincoln Rockwell's outfit).

Turns out, many of the "Storm Troopers" were homosexuals.. It's a leather thing I think. The fact is that the Fascist Right has a big Gay subculture ..    Shocked

Your idea has been debunked 1000 times already.. Maybe 1001 will be the charm
rakovsky
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America

« Reply #277 on: March 01, 2013, 11:09:32 PM »

Was Hitler Homosexual?
That is pure  propaganda, there is absolutely no evidence that Hitler was homosexual, zero, zilch, nothing.

Please just watch the movie someplace in the middle for 5 minutes.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 11:09:47 PM by rakovsky » Logged
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, Georgia

« Reply #278 on: March 01, 2013, 11:20:07 PM »

Hitler was a twit. If you really want to rally around a dictator, you must pick Stalin. He's the best.

Quote from: GabrieltheCelt
If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Quote from: orthonorm
I would suggest most persons in general avoid any question beginning with why.
rakovsky
Protokentarchos

« Reply #279 on: March 01, 2013, 11:27:18 PM »

In the book God and the World, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger (the future Pope Benedict XVI) writes:

• One cannot say that Hitler was the devil; he was a man. But there are reliable reports by eyewitnesses that suggest he had some kind of demonic encounters, that he would say, trembling: ‘He was there again,’ and other such things. We cannot get to the bottom of it. I believe one can see that he was taken into the demonic realm in some profound way, by the way in which he was able to wield power and by the terror, the harm, that his power inflicted.
    (page 127)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 11:36:18 PM by rakovsky » Logged
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

« Reply #280 on: March 01, 2013, 11:33:26 PM »

In the book God and the World, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger (the future Pope Benedict XVI) writes

• There are reliable reports by eyewitnesses that suggest he had some kind of demonic encounters. He would say, trembling: ‘He was there again,’ and other such things. We cannot get to the bottom of it. I believe one can see that he was taken into the demonic realm in some profound way, by the way in which he was able to wield power and by the terror, the harm, that his power inflicted.”

Not surprising, given the Nazi involvement with occultism.

If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #281 on: March 02, 2013, 07:11:53 AM »

I had a girlfriend in College who had previously dated a guy who joined the American Nazi Party (George Lincoln Rockwell's outfit).

You had a girl-friend once? That's interesting. And one that dated a Nazi as well. Well I'm sure you might've drove her right back into the Party with your liberal, leftists rhetoric.

Turns out, many of the "Storm Troopers" were homosexuals.. It's a leather thing I think. The fact is that the Fascist Right has a big Gay subculture ..

And you know this how? Right, you don't and can't prove anything without backing up your ridiculous notions and wild fascinations with Nazism and Homosexuality with your typical commie, Jewish propaganda and leftist drivel. That's always what your type resorts to, accussing others of some sexual deviancy that you secretly harbor within yourselves.  Project much?

Insinuating that one or more of our posters harbors a sexual deviancy is the kind of personal attack we don't tolerate on this forum. It's excessively inflammatory at too deeply personal a level. Since you have been addressed before by a moderator about your belligerent style in general, you are receiving this warning to last for the next two weeks. Continue this manner of relating to others on this forum, and you will be placed on post moderation.

If you deem this warning unfair, please appeal it to me via private message.

- PeterTheAleut

Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #282 on: March 02, 2013, 07:27:08 AM »

Was Hitler Homosexual?
That is pure  propaganda, there is absolutely no evidence that Hitler was homosexual, zero, zilch, nothing.

Please just watch the movie someplace in the middle for 5 minutes.
That's five minutes of my life I won't get back again.

I don't need to watch a silly video that proves there were some "gay" Nazis, we all know there were.

But they were an aberration and tolerated if they practiced their wares in private and kept it hidden somehow not like here in the "democratic" West where it's broadcasted publicly almost nonstop as something that's "healthy" and "normal" granted all the rights and legitimacies of "equal" protection under the law. NS Germany never accepted homosexuality as some kind of "alternative" lifestyle complete with legal same-sex civil unions and allowing them adoption of children thereby effectively decimating the family unit and destroying the concept of traditional mariage.

This whole "gay" Nazi thing is tiresome and unprovable while we live in perhaps the most "gay" and sexuallly perverted culture in the history of civilization.

Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #283 on: March 02, 2013, 07:29:04 AM »

Is this really true?

You agreed with it...I wonder if the Church has been wrong all these years...
Well were they or not? Whether I "agree" with it or not is irrelevant.

Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #284 on: March 02, 2013, 07:34:41 AM »

Hitler was a twit. If you really want to rally around a dictator, you must pick Stalin. He's the best.
Turns out he was the better man in the long run.

No one was more ruthless and cruel and cold calculating than Uncle Joe.

Hitler was an idealist of sorts, a liability in the global war of international politics, the winners are usually the most cunning and ruthless.

mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #285 on: March 02, 2013, 12:00:41 PM »

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #286 on: March 02, 2013, 12:16:01 PM »

You had a girl-friend once? That's interesting. And one that dated a Nazi as well. Well I'm sure you might've drove her right back into the Party with your liberal, leftists rhetoric.

Turns out, many of the "Storm Troopers" were homosexuals.. It's a leather thing I think. The fact is that the Fascist Right has a big Gay subculture ..

And you know this how? Right, you don't and can't prove anything without backing up your ridiculous notions and wild fascinations with Nazism and Homosexuality with your typical commie, Jewish propaganda and leftist drivel. That's always what your type resorts to, accussing others of some sexual deviancy that you secretly harbor within yourselves.  Project much?

Seven insults. Maybe eight .

Btw.... Are you actually a member of one of the Neo-Nazi parties like the NSM or similar?

Here is a link to their web page. I think you can inquire about membership right on-line.. Very convenient.

http://www.nsm88.org/

Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

« Reply #287 on: March 02, 2013, 01:31:05 PM »

For a minute, I thought this thread would be the first on the forum to degenerate into name-calling. I'm glad I have been proven wrong.

rakovsky
Protokentarchos

« Reply #288 on: March 02, 2013, 01:56:29 PM »

So to recap, Pope Pius XII said Hitler was "possessed by the superstition of race and blood", and the Vatican's chief exorcist reports that Pope Pius XII attempted to perform an exorcism on Hitler.

Pope Benedict XVI says that Hitler had encounters with the devil and that he "was taken into the demonic realm."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 01:56:48 PM by rakovsky » Logged
rakovsky
Protokentarchos

« Reply #289 on: March 02, 2013, 01:59:31 PM »

This whole "gay" Nazi thing is unprovable

J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #290 on: March 02, 2013, 03:48:23 PM »

Wow!!!  From "Was Christ really Jewish?" (yes!) to "Was Hitler really gay?" (who cares?).  Absolutely amazing!!  I mean..........WOW!!!

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox (but doubtful)
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church *of* America

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #291 on: March 02, 2013, 04:09:57 PM »

No offense, but wasn't the Vatican extremely sympathetic toward Nazi Germany and never spoke up against them, even after the war?

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
rakovsky
Protokentarchos

« Reply #292 on: March 02, 2013, 04:23:18 PM »

No offense, but wasn't the Vatican extremely sympathetic toward Nazi Germany and never spoke up against them, even after the war?
I am persuaded that not uncommon idea is not true after reading the following article, which calls the Pope the "Savior of the Jews", and mentions the Pope's view of Hitler as demonic:
In his 1967 book The Last Three Popes and the Jews, Israeli diplomat Pinchas Lapide (who interviewed Italian Holocaust survivors) declared Pius XII "was instrumental in saving at least 700,000, but probably as many as 860,000 Jews from certain death at Nazi hands".

Despite allegations to the contrary, the best historical evidence now confirms both that Pius XII was not silent and that almost no one at the time thought him so.

Any fair and thorough reading of the evidence demonstrates that Pius XII was a persistent critic of Nazism.
http://romanchristendom.blogspot.com/2008/10/pope-pius-xii-saviour-of-jews-in-europe.html
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 04:24:06 PM by rakovsky » Logged
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #293 on: March 02, 2013, 08:53:55 PM »

No. 

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/pius.html

The Myth of Hitler's Pope: Pope Pius XII And His Secret War Against Nazi Germany http://www.amazon.com/Myth-Hitlers-Pope-Against-Germany/dp/0895260344/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1362272252&sr=1-1&keywords=the+myth+of+hitler%27s+pope

Do some research.

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
sheenj
OC.net guru

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Indian/Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church

St. Gregorios of Parumala, pray for us...

« Reply #294 on: March 02, 2013, 11:26:51 PM »

Wow!!!  From "Was Christ really Jewish?" (yes!) to "Was Hitler really gay?" (who cares?).  Absolutely amazing!!  I mean..........WOW!!!

+1. Can we just declare this thread Godwin'd and let it die already?
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #295 on: March 03, 2013, 12:00:42 AM »

Seconded!

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #296 on: March 03, 2013, 04:14:07 PM »

Was Hitler Homosexual?

Turns out, many of the "Storm Troopers" were homosexuals.. It's a leather thing I think. The fact is that the Fascist Right has a big Gay subculture ..    Shocked

Marc, what do you mean  by this topic is a "little too close to home?

Are you insinuating that I am homosexual or a Nazi? Or perhaps both?

For the record to everyone on this board I am neither.

But I am insulted by anyone who insinuates I am.

Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #297 on: March 03, 2013, 04:24:05 PM »

Btw.... Are you actually a member of one of the Neo-Nazi parties like the NSM or similar?

Here is a link to their web page. I think you can inquire about membership right on-line.. Very convenient.

Again, for someone who publicly counts "insults" as a hobby, you don't have no problem slurring others as a proposed "nazi".

And no again, I don't have any affiliation with clowns in suits like the NSM or KKK or any orgs like them.

I will admit to having some leanings toward Nationalism, perhaps in the Spanish Franco style but all within the provisions and the doctrines of the Roman Catholic Church . I am a Catholic first before any political allignment.

Now the question from me to you is, are you a Bolshevik Marxist? I think you already described yourself as some kind of Socialist.

rakovsky
Protokentarchos

« Reply #298 on: March 03, 2013, 04:29:39 PM »

Wow!!!  From "Was Christ really Jewish?" (yes!) to "Was Hitler really gay?" (who cares?).  Absolutely amazing!!  I mean..........WOW!!!

Looks like your "die" rolled this way, Sheenj:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 04:31:09 PM by rakovsky » Logged
Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #299 on: March 03, 2013, 04:38:34 PM »

No. 

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/pius.html

The Myth of Hitler's Pope: Pope Pius XII And His Secret War Against Nazi Germany http://www.amazon.com/Myth-Hitlers-Pope-Against-Germany/dp/0895260344/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1362272252&sr=1-1&keywords=the+myth+of+hitler%27s+pope

Do some research.
Good post.

Pius was a great pope and should be sainted.

sheenj
OC.net guru

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Indian/Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church

St. Gregorios of Parumala, pray for us...

« Reply #300 on: March 03, 2013, 04:41:52 PM »

Wow!!!  From "Was Christ really Jewish?" (yes!) to "Was Hitler really gay?" (who cares?).  Absolutely amazing!!  I mean..........WOW!!!

Looks like your "die" rolled this way, Sheenj:

Drat! I knew I should have put my money on snake eyes.
Pericles

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople. Archdiocese of Thyateira & Great Britain.

« Reply #301 on: March 06, 2013, 03:57:31 PM »

Wow!!!  From "Was Christ really Jewish?"... to "Was Hitler really gay?" (who cares?).  Absolutely amazing!!  I mean..........WOW!!!
Perhaps we should move on to discussing whether Hitler was really Jewish? Shocked
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 03:58:10 PM by Pericles » Logged

Graecia capta ferum victorem cepit.
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #302 on: March 07, 2013, 12:26:21 AM »

Was Hitler Homosexual?

Yes..Nazi.. I think youre a Nazi of some ilk. Either Neo Nazi ( Harken back to the good old days of the Third Reich, Holocaust denial, Hitler was right etc.) or perhaps Proto-Nazi, a confused person who is headed so far to the Right that you will end up a Fascist,

ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Warned
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #303 on: March 07, 2013, 01:50:22 AM »

Was Hitler Homosexual?

Yes..Nazi.. I think youre a Nazi of some ilk. Either Neo Nazi ( Harken back to the good old days of the Third Reich, Holocaust denial, Hitler was right etc.) or perhaps Proto-Nazi, a confused person who is headed so far to the Right that you will end up a Fascist,

you mean a National Socialist.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #304 on: March 08, 2013, 12:33:20 AM »

Was Hitler Homosexual?

you mean a National Socialist.

The term National Socialist seems very confusing for you.. Conservatives count on the ignorance of their target audience.

Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #305 on: March 08, 2013, 12:37:06 AM »

Again, for someone who publicly counts "insults" as a hobby, you don't have no problem slurring others as a proposed "nazi".

And no again, I don't have any affiliation with clowns in suits like the NSM or KKK or any orgs like them.

I will admit to having some leanings toward Nationalism, perhaps in the Spanish Franco style but all within the provisions and the doctrines of the Roman Catholic Church . I am a Catholic first before any political allignment.

Now the question from me to you is, are you a Bolshevik Marxist? I think you already described yourself as some kind of Socialist.

So you claim to be insulted by my suggestion that you appear to be a fascist but then admit that you are one, in the style of Franco no less.

Sounds to me like I was right.

rakovsky
Protokentarchos

« Reply #306 on: March 08, 2013, 01:01:53 AM »

Must... resist... posting... here...
JamesRottnek
Protokentarchos

Faith: Anglican
Jurisdiction: Episcopal Diocese of Arizona

I am Bibleman; putting 'the' back in the Ukraine

« Reply #307 on: March 08, 2013, 01:34:44 AM »

You should redouble your efforts, because you just failed.

I know a secret about a former Supreme Court Justice.  Can you guess what it is?

The greatest tragedy in the world is when a cigarette ends.

American Spirits - the eco-friendly cigarette.

Preston Robert Kinney (September 8th, 1997-August 14, 2011
rakovsky
Protokentarchos

« Reply #308 on: March 08, 2013, 02:33:47 AM »

You should redouble your efforts, because you just failed.

Kerdy
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #309 on: March 08, 2013, 02:37:34 AM »

So you claim to be insulted by my suggestion that you appear to be a fascist ...

I don't think it means what you think it means.

Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #310 on: March 08, 2013, 11:06:08 AM »

So you claim to be insulted by my suggestion that you appear to be a fascist ...

I don't think it means what you think it means.

Do you mean what it is to be a fascist?.. Okay, fair enough.

What do you think it means to be a fascist?

orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #311 on: March 08, 2013, 01:07:55 PM »

This whole "gay" Nazi thing is unprovable

Most of this thread is just disgusting, but this is brilliant.

Thanks.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #312 on: March 08, 2013, 01:39:39 PM »

Fascism is a Right Wing mode of operation. Those who want you to believe Nazism or Fascism of any kind should be placed on the Left side of the spectrum are politically or historically impaired and hope you are too.

The Nazi's coined the term "National Socialism".. The claim of being for the masses of people is the only similarity with Left Socialism, both are mass movements. Hence, the Nazi's usurped a popular term.

The "Democratic" Party's main reason for being is not the spread of Democracy. The reason for being of the Republican Party is not some sort of position on being a Republic that differs from the Democrats. These are throwaway terms, just like "National Socialist" was used for mass appeal but is not actually connected to "Socialism" of the sort Socialist and Communists or Social Democratic Parties  are on the Left..

In fact, the first order of business for the Nazi's was the destruction of all Working Class organizations,the Unions, the Socialist Party and the Communist Party were all destroyed by them.

The Capitalist Class remained in power. In fact they bankrolled the Nazi's.

Fascism is a strategy used by the Capitalist class to remain in power during a severe crises , in this case the deep economic dislocation caused by World War One. It uses thuggery and racism and provided alternative explanations for the economic and social misery. In this case they scape goated Jews and the Left.

I have heard at least one Radio Pundit try to re-place Fascism on the Left using the confusion around the term National Socialism.. Our education system leaves people bereft of the ability to pick up on the lie. They know little about even recent history and less about Political Theory and cant tell a Socialist from a Nazi...

I hope this was of some help.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 02:10:35 PM by Marc1152 » Logged

orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #313 on: March 08, 2013, 01:46:22 PM »

I know now that you don't know what fascism is. Along with that guy from Whole Foods.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #314 on: March 08, 2013, 01:51:19 PM »

I know now that you don't know what fascism is. Along with that guy from Whole Foods.

Perhaps..Fill me in then.. Or is this just a pot shot?

Tags: Nazarene 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: