It seems like every room mate I move in with ends up being completely oblivious to common sense in the house hold. Or maybe the German runs to deep in my family and I'm to order driven. I need order (might be the reason I love ROCOR
), as Saint Paul's says "1Cor:14:40: Let all things be done decently and in order."
Things I dislike about room mates:
1) If you spill something on the counter...CLEAN IT UP!
2) Don't slam doors shut
3) If you take a shower, dry off IN the shower, or lay a towel down so you don't drip on the bathroom rug. Because I don't want to walk into the bathroom with my socks on and get them soaking wet!
4) If you are to lazy to take out the recycling, don't throw the recyclables in the garbage!
5) If you take something, put it back where it was
6) Don't burn food in every pan in the house
7) Hubert Booth invented the vacuum cleaner to use, not to look at
8 ) Unplug appliances with heating elements
9) When burning incense(normal stick ones) use something to catch the ashes
10) Don't turn the floor heater on and drape wires over it
Seriously, I swear I'm going to come home one day to a giant fire.